Tell me some good beginner weed strains that are not too strong

Tell me some good beginner weed strains that are not too strong.

Attached: 1a_GettyImages-940914964_tgo-1-e1551366381425.jpg (716x537, 74K)

weed

It's not so much about the strain, but how it's grown. Get some cheap buds, not horrible, just below average

Niggu, just smoke less and it's primarily how it's grown and then there are strains bred to be grown especially well that way.

Gorilla Glue

Not true at all. Thc % varies greatly between strains.

I dont want to smoke some tiny bowls man. I also dont smoke tobacco so its even harder.

Weed really isn't that good. Skip it and go straight for crystal. You'll appreciate it more.

Stick to indica

Honestly most weed is fine only take like 2 hits and then wait to see how you feel
After 30-45 mins You will be coming down so you can decide if you want to smoke more
Most weed works like this
0-10 mins: high starts to climb
10-20mins: high hits it’s peak
20-45mins: high slowly relaxes a little bit
45min-3hrs: pretty gradual taper off until you are sober

dirt

Yea the other day i took a bong rip (in a long while) and i thought im chillin and it got stronger and stronger till i was tripping freaked me out

okay that's a pretty good argument, dunno any average strain is a good pick, might look into some that grow quicker and need less work/time
fermentation is the most important thing I guess, if you want to smoke it pure and there's ways to make it milder, shaking, butane on a whole bud and such, so you'd make hash or oil as a byproduct

Ask for "weed", you'll be fine

Seconded

also generally, low CBD strains will make you a lot higher and potentially allow you to smoke a good deal more and both THC and CBD have really "strange" interactions with a group of cytochromes, basically each being able to down regulate one even if they're not on that metabolic pathway, so there's a lot of strange interaction and you might just want to try out how you react to different CBD/THC ratio
there's a bunch of possible mutations for those cytochromes and they can alter all that drastically from person to person and they're very common
might want to check out mega plebbits spacebucket and microgrowery

short ryder can be a good strain to start, it has an average of 15% of THC depending on the seed bank, I think with only 1 good bowl will suffice to get you greatly stoned

Blue dream

Smoke hash

Attached: 7345B397-0FFE-4B35-8937-27E84D3F29CB.jpg (597x640, 157K)

fucking this, why did someone have this thought let alone make this thread? Just smoke if you want to smoke

fpbp

Not the weakest but Girl Scout Cookies would be my recommendation. Both relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Good for the first time user as it shouldn't leave you too fucked. First time, do it via bong or vape imho and use smaller amounts and see how you get on.

Sounds like you overdosed on weed

honestly fuck beginner shit. just go for it. weed isnt really gonna fuck you up. just pick something that sounds fun.

life is about experiences. go find yours.

>i started with edibles.

If you are buying illegal then dont bother asking. He could sell you anything and call it whatever they like and you would never know the difference. Just buy some fucking weed.

Im in an illegal state and just buy what i can buy. I hear from people in legal states all the time that they stopped smoking because everything is like 20% thc and its too much

ill stick with regular weed

Weed is a gateway drug...dont even start, just go straight to heroin or meth.

It's basically your only option though if you don't want to get too high. All weed is gonna be strong unless you get it from someone that's growing it at home. Roll a joint and have a few puffs or smoke a tiny bowl. What are you trying to prove by smoking hueg bowls? You don't have to impress anyone lmao

Anybody know how to get rolling papers if you are underage? My country sells them from 25 up

Strains honestly tell you jack shit.
I have had both amazing and crap with the same strain.
Honestly just don't worry about it, and pace yourself when you smoke.
A few tokes, waits a few minutes, repeat.

well shit, give me the needle

Attached: 2847465.5650000023_image.png (598x469, 397K)

Ok boomer

Fuck you

>smoke hash
>posts rosin

Yeah that’s why I suggested waiting till 45 mins and then regrouping to see if you want to smoke more. By then you will know what kind of high you have gotten yourself into lol
I’ve smoked multiple bowls of concentrate in one sitting
That coming down part wasn’t at 45 mins... more like 4hrs later... it just depends on how much you initially smoke

mexican tripping weed

What are you looking? Every strain is great if you love dem enough but if you dont like indica strain because of strong high i recommend getting some good sativa ones.

That’s hydrocarbon extract. Rosin doesn’t crystallize like that. Also, I made that so I know.

Attached: 02765158-16AD-46A2-A6A4-7908AB7D3DD5.jpg (640x480, 120K)

This guy is retarded. If you buy cheaper weed no matter what strain its not gonna hit as hard as top shelf

Aka live resin ?

butane or what did you use? imho best way to make hash or oil

too lazy to read responses. As a regular, but ultra paranoid pot smoker, just take a hit of any sativa strain. One hit is good enough for you to feel what it has to offer. If you like the feeling, chances are you will ride it. If you love the feeling and want it more? Then take one more hit. You will find your tolerance. Smoke too much though... all of a sudden you will feel like an asshole for not washing the dishes today, or not taking out the trash, or not spending 5 minutes to talk to your mom, or dad, or girlfriend or wife. Like I said, paranoid pot smoker here

That was some live resin made with a mix of butane/propane

Attached: A305015F-4266-418D-A50F-0E375A89C187.jpg (640x480, 143K)

Still its not all about how its grown. Genetics do matter.

i thought about that too. i was lightly hitting my bowl throughout the night, and ended up biting off more than i could chew

When I green out, I can't stop doing stuff. Like I have to constantly be moving and distracting my mind. Otherwise I freak out. I envy people that can smoke and relax. CBD flower, on the other hand, turns me into a sterotypical pothead. Lazy, hungry, content.

If you're lucky enough to pick a strain, then my vote goes to Blue Dream. If you don't have access to strain selection, then there's a good chance you'll wind up with Blue Dream anyway, if you're in the USA.

Honorable mentions: GSC, Gelato, Jilly Bean. These are generally "happy" strains. If possible, keep the THC % around 14-16%. If you can get your hands on a strain with a CBD % greater than 5%, do it. Those would be like AC/DC, Cannatonic, Pennywise, and my favorite but hard to find, Harlequin.

anybody trip the fuck out when they smoke? im talkin like the illusion of reality breaks and people on whatever im watching start glitching, go strait into a bad trip and think the people on the tv are looking at me lmao

Strain does not dictate strength. I get medical bud, some weeks-the same strain- could have a thc % of 20, the next it can be 15%. If you're buying it off the street, you have 0 way of knowing what strain it really is, or the total cannabinoid content without getting it tested at a lab, like dispensaries do.

If you're getting it at a dispensary, your best bet is to ask them the strain and the type, and discuss your needs with the bud tender

Just smoke old guy outdoor weed. Prescription strength weed is for redditors

I've grown weed at home that was stronger than anything anyone around me was selling. Growing at home doesn't mean shit if you have the proper setup. I rented a house in college with my ex, and we turned the non finished half of the basement into a grow op. Smoked for free for the entirety of college after we got production rolling along.

Attached: client_PART_1387838636762_20131109_183643.jpg (1600x1200, 261K)

>some fucking 20 yo zoomer budtender fag trying to tell me how different strains will affect me.
i've been smoking longer than most of you have been alive. Weed comes in all sorts of flavors and colors but the high is same.

Attached: 1325981567161.png (500x406, 401K)

Sativa strains will give you a head high
Indica strains will give you a body high

Hybrids are obviously a mix.

If you find it fucks you up, just smoke less mate

Yeah....no...its weed, not pcp.

I have had several people like you however with low to no tolerances trying to say I laced the weed, because they were super high for the first time in their life, not smoking bunk

Whatever Snowflake

OG Orange isn't too bad. Have this and sone 805 Glue at home

Attached: IMG_28012020_065524_(3300_x_2560_pixel).jpg (3300x2560, 1.35M)

The high is not the same. Body high vs head high. Some get you couch locked, others give you energy and make you want to run a mile.

That's like saying getting drunk on whiskey and getting drunk on wine are the same...