Which country makes the best food?

which country makes the best food?

Attached: mEFrg5J.jpg (1080x1271, 168K)

Any more of this slut?

none, every person like different kind of food, time to go back to >>Cred Forums

loads

Attached: w805ak8.jpg (1080x1350, 1.53M)

Lmao, imagine getting this triggered over a question as asinine as this

These kids really are getting more and more sensitive.

Not a good look for you buddy

but also the answer is Italy

china

Keep em coming, she's hot af. Any with that see through shirt with tits exposed?

>reddit spacing
also you seem to be triggered buddy, he just made an statement

It definitely has to be an Asian country all of their foods are just so good

Hurrdurrr redit.

You newfags have a unique way of trying way too hard that make you exceptionally easy to spot.

if only we were so lucky

Attached: CvqkljV.jpg (1080x1491, 742K)

>yeah, if you like horse meat

>calls someone newfag
>keep reddit spacing
yeah, you must be one of those guys that think he is no longer a newfag because you have been here since zion don election right? pathetic

prefer bat

>does not give a fuck
>triggered

you can't have both, cocksucker

No tits then? :(

Why so angry bud?

how do you feel knowing you will never fuck her because you are a loser who sits on his ass watching pictures of her while jerking off while alpha men are fucking her on a daily basis?

the only one angry is you buddy, you got really triggered after you saw "Cred Forums" in a post

Do you need someone to be angry at you? Do you need attention?

I called you a cocksucker because I'm trying to limit my overuse of moron. So assume I called you a moron, but I'm trying out new shit. It's not always about you, tinkerbelle.

Attached: FB_IMG_1494173674815.jpg (640x480, 49K)

mostly pretty fine with it, I can fuck my girlfriend
no :(

Attached: lByQHqQ.jpg (1080x1349, 201K)

What a juvenile assumption.

Congrats that chip on your shoulder exposed your incredibly low intellect. Is everything okay in your life?

admit it, your gf is gross compared to her, if a woman lets someone like you fuck her then she must be from bottom shelf

Not even him but man that is some over 9000+ cringe. Do you post "fight me irl" on YouTube videos as well while your mom brings you tendies? Lmaoooooooo

murrica becoz cummies and tendies
pew pew pew

Attached: yeswegreat.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

Yeah, you're needy for attention. Child of a single mom?

you sound like you are losing it buddy, maybe you should go back to plebbit and be upboated

whatever helps you sleep at night user

I like Mexican, Korean, Japanese, anything Mediterranean. It’s kinda hard to pick the best if you’ve been so many places and enjoyed different kinds of food.

no

most likely he is a quadroon, his black father abandoned his sorry ass and his whore mother, maybe thats why he is so triggered by Cred Forums

wendys

Spain.

They smoke, drink like fish, party all fucking night and thanks to their diet they have the highest life expectancy in the world.

To be fair, it used to be Japan, but they have gone downhill recently.

Each ones motherland

oh yeah also great, the world needs it too

Do people really samefag this hard? Why do you let random anons get to you friendo?

Mediterranean food is the best hands down

Yeah, it couldn't be you being a lonely attention whore.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-30 b - which country makes the best food - Random - 4chan - Copy.png (581x115, 5K)

>The man actually screenshotted and posted the absolute MAD LAD

I've never seen a more pathetic post

The one proving you falsely accused me and someone else of samefagging?

screenshotting is a common browser feature. Maybe it seems like a lot of trouble to a moron like yourself.

So we’re not talking about food in a thread about food?

Attached: BA73C6EF-F5D0-4E69-B411-FAAEAD71586F.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Dude everyone does it bro I'm not pathetic man it's common feature

I literally died of laughter. Please continue post

The US . We have restaurants for every type of cuisine from all over the world. In exchange you get McDonalds. USA wins again.