How can you justify NOT being Vegan in 2020?

How can you justify NOT being Vegan in 2020?

Attached: Vegan.jpg (800x473, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
cnet.com/news/beyond-meat-vs-impossible-burger-whats-the-difference/
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE&t=282s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By not being a faggot

If you're not vegan you hate animals

Attached: 1544289671445.jpg (520x390, 35K)

This but unironically.

Damn man, im so happy...
We are going to another city tomorrow with my buddies and there is KFC there. KFC is extremely rare here in Greece and it's so fuckibg awesome. It's a fucking tradition to go there once a year and eat a bucket each

I'd fuck marge right in that perfectly shaped ass of hers

If I really had to stop eating meat from mammals I could. Im not going to stop eating fish.

non vegans are faggots, and literally so - the hormones consumed with the meat/milk/eggs actually lower t and makes one a complete homo

Quite the contrary, my dear. I love animals too.

Attached: 10984297_10152897181550895_2350774047556810725_n.jpg (960x540, 112K)

Easy...I love the taste of death

Humans are opportunistic omnivores. That's a fact. Assume.

Ew wtf it’s pink and has blood on it. And people say vegans are weird

The vast majority of what I eat are hogs shot in the wild, based Texas will let me remove oink freely. I do use a good amount of pig fat when I make salami and the occasional steak, but other than that...

Don't forget to take your supplements...

Don’t forget to take your heart disease

first post best post

Haha. Time for your bedtime, little bong.

You know, Hilter and Stalin used false propaganda as well.

>the hormones consumed with the meat/milk/eggs actually lower t
nice try conflating the estrogen in whole milk SOYBOY
next time try justifying your soy-filled faggotry in a less disingenuous way

>Ew
you talk like a bitch

Attached: disgust.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I am vegan, unless the animal attacked you unprovoked and you killed it with your bare hands you're a cockless pussy for eating it.

except it's sugar that leads to that, retard. next time try using better bait.

Attached: diabetes and candy.jpg (500x667, 94K)

Everything kills you, who gives a fuck; might as well enjoy our small existence while we can

just because you posted that i'm frying myself a hamburger

>"if I twist the definition of a "pussy", maybe then I can make everyone believe that my pussy behavior is actually manly and their manly hunting is actually gay!"

Attached: eye roll.gif (390x259, 982K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

>I hide in a tree to shoot an unassuming grasseater from over a hundred feet away
Maybe you should stake out a daycare next

>still trying to conflate milk and meat, too stupid to know what "conflate" means

Attached: bs detector.gif (350x350, 203K)

Yes, plant hormones work on people now.
>I spilled Auxin and Cytokinin on my foot and now I'm rooting.
Guess what hormones do affect people? Mammalian ones.

>"if I claim hunters cannot distinguish beteween prey and fellow humans, I'm sure everyone will believe me!"
try harder, soyboy, maybe wipe your bull's cum off the keyboard to get better results

Attached: angryfeels.jpg (633x758, 68K)

Meat is what humans want and is what is being revealed as the healthiest of all options. See the Meat Papers.

Veganism is slowly being shown as a mental disorder, an eating disorder, an ethical disorder. Vegans will eventually eat each other to extinction. Much ado about nothing with this millennial fad.

>still conflating milk and meat, too stupid to realize he's tripling down on the one thing most folks DON'T consume
holy shit, soyboy, you sure are desperate to conflate!
by the way, cum hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy, retard.
but you're too gay to know what that means other than that white jizz your boyfriend filled you with

Attached: denial.jpg (500x692, 42K)

White female fad? No thanks. More evidence woman are the problem.

cause im not a dumb faggot who thinks not eating certain foods means saving the world

dude, why are you conflating so much?

>get bullied as a kid, torture cats to do death to feel better
>basicaly the only animal I'm stronger than
>cops find out and send me to a shrink but I'm a kid what else can they do
>grow up, want to hurt more small animals but there are consequences now
>learn about hunting licence
>for a small fee I can now kill all the small animals I want
>makes my pee hard
>pretend the deer are thots, black people, and my father
You truly are the master race

Attached: pepe-maga1.png (596x791, 564K)

Did you just learn this word or something?

Most vegans I've known last maybe a year before giving it up. I then laugh at them and rub their faces in it. You'll be the same.

do you know what it means, faggot?
maybe that will give you a clue as to why you see it so often.
and given how ignorant you are, you'll probably commit that fallacy again.

Attached: faggot.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>"oh noes! he's got a point!"
>"if I make the SAME CLAIM but word it differently, then I'm sure I'll fool him into believing it!"
you're not even trying, cum guzzling cuck

keks

Not being a cityfag and buying fresh meat from the local butcher and not supporting highly destructive monocultures
As long as my meat don't come from an impure shithole with dying animals sleeping in their body fluids, they can suck my veiny cock

Attached: lefunnyowl.png (340x367, 69K)

did you even read this study? or do you have a text pad your vegan friends gave you to copy/paste?
did you read the section on their conclusions?
did you see how large an EFFECT SIZE they found in their research?
I'll help you out: NONE
you literally don't know how to read research papers, maybe because you have no b12 nor iron in your brain

Attached: Baby_-_Scientific_Method.jpg (700x1082, 119K)

money

Being vegan doesn't solve anything.

So long as animals are treated decently I don't have a problem with eating them.

I'd be fine having meat be more expensive in exchange for chickens having some sunlight and cows having a bit of room to roam.

How about we address the real problem and stop letting people have so many kids.

>he thinks vegans eat at these places anyway

/thread.

>I don't hurt (A) I only hurt (B, C, and D), it's totally different!
>y-you're inflating!
For a fat incel you're surprisingly good at gymnastics

I'm a carnivore.

good one, but this study (first link in g) checks the level of hormones in dairy and is not an epidemiological study hence no study cohort hence no effect size. also it is a meta review.

you just fagged-up

I love dead flavour

i get it. you think i think like you vegans do-that non hominid animals are equal to Homo sapiens.
Thats why you tried a THIRD TIME to argue a fallacy.
The fatal flaw in your non-argument is that
>i do not see animals as equal to humans. i value some animals as pets and leave most others alone. a few i eat. then in a separate moral category i place humans, whom i value above nearly any animal in almost all circumstances.
Too bad youre too stupid to make such NUANCED distinctions

beyond meat is not vegan
it isn't even vegetarian
it contains small amounts of animal products for flavoring

That's pretty fucking disgusting. Not gonna be visiting KFC from now on, thanks. Damn shame. I already can't go to BK since they started sneaking in their gay soy Whoppers in your bag even when you order a real Whopper. There's McDonald's but they suck balls. Now I have to drive all the way to Wendy's to get my fast food (love Wendy's but sometimes I need fast food to be FAST food, you know?). Fuck vegans. Stay the hell out of my goddamn diet. I don't care if you don't want to eat meat. I really don't. Natural selection gon naturally select and that just means more meat for me. But fucking leave the rest of us be. I want to get my protein so I don't die or get sick. Is that so wrong? Who does it hurt? Are you that full of hate that you'd rather your fellow men die to save a few useless, tasty chickens? I guess you are. FUCK. VEGANS. They need to die, all of them.

Attached: Garlic-Butter-Steak_EXPS_SDFM18_45362_C10_11_4b.jpg (1200x900, 219K)

based hunting to keep nature in check makes for great meat, wouldn't be necessary if we didn't remove so many predators but now someone's gotta do that job
I wish the US had an as strong hunters are guardians of nature and forest like places where faggity nobility created such a culture with all it's obscure traditions

the study reviews what we know about the estrogens in milk and their POSSIBLE effects, you non-T-beta. it uses these findings to suggest further research be done to see if
if
IF THEY MIGHT FIND ANY EFFECTS
but the review paper makes no claims beyond suggesting we look into it.
why do you lie so brazenly?

cnet.com/news/beyond-meat-vs-impossible-burger-whats-the-difference/
>"i am more importantor because I says I am, yous a phallacy"
Who could argue against this intellectual powerhouse

Nice try but cum isn't vegan

the study is observational and suggests that the extraoridnarily consistent high levels of horones in dairy (i bet that in meat it is x10 as much) puts the consumer in a risk group for cancer and such.

>why do you lie so brazenly?
where did i lie, meta-fag?

Bro, everything gives you cancer. Not having cancer gives you fucking cancer. Might as well just do it all anyway.

except he's right. you are too stupid to realize he proved you are an idiot:
1. vegans equate animals to humans, ergo, killing a mouse is no different to killing a human
2. normal people without crazy ideologies realize that some sentient beings are more valuable to them, like family and close friends, and humans are more valuable than animals in most cases, so killing a rabbit or fishing is clearly distinct. they do not commit the is-ought fallacy that the vegan does
you sure are stupid, you can't even identify the fallacies you commit.

Attached: Darwin-I-think.jpg (1280x800, 501K)

>the study is observational
no, that's ANOTHER LIE.
the study is a REVIEW, which is NOT an observational study, are you really this much of a fucking liar, or are you this ignorant of the difference between a review and study?
and if you want to double down on it being observational, please tell me, what kind of observational? case-control? longitudinal? rct? crossover?
you are one scientifically illiterate lying sack of shit

Attached: review paper.png (1212x902, 192K)

Post pics!

>you can't even identify the fallacies you commit.
that's because vegans think the word "fallacy" is a fancy word you are throwing around to win an argument. they do not understand why a flaw in logic deflates their argument and are convinced you are as ignorant of logic as they are

it is a systematic review dumbass therefore is considered observational. your knowledge of useless epidemiological shit is impressive, but try to apply it to what you read for a change

I'm a Man OP. I eat meat.
Burgers, steak, chicken, turkey, Bratwurst, sausage, etc. You don't have to eat it every day, but I wouldn't think of simply cutting it out of my diet altogether. And really, if they are going to kill the beast and sell it to be eaten anyway, I'd rather eat it so it's death won't be for nothing (no I'm not joking). Plenty of meat is wasted, making the animal sacrifice vain. Better to eat it if it is going to be sold. If I were to hunt my own meat, I would shoot to kill every time. I am not some animal tormentor simply because I enjoy a nice steak.

meh, its more of a moral issue for me

Meat tastes good, also that shit has a TON of estrogen

>not wanting a feminine penis
You gay, bro?

>it is a systematic review dumbass therefore is considered observational.
no, you retarded soyboy cuck, the terms "systematic review" and "observational study" have precise meanings in the world of epidemiology and public health, the fields you pretend to speak for. While a layperson might not see a difference, epidemiologists and statisticians use precise definitions because each identifies a different category.
>kind of how the quotidian definition of "theory" is not the same as the scientific definition of "theory"
your ignorance does not equal the actual knowledge of scientists,
YOU LIED, YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW BASIC CATEGORIES, SOYBOY
kek

Attached: ugly.png (518x330, 60K)

>not knowing the difference between a systematic review and an observational study and then trying this hard to argue they're the same thing

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

Why are vegans so whiny? Is it all the soy that's congealed in their bitch tits?

vegans unironically believe this

Attached: virgin chad vegan meat.png (2848x1458, 1.78M)

the point is that IT DOESNT FUCKIN MATTERS clown-boy, the results speak for themselves. it was the first link that popped up on a quick unfitered search, there are thousand more

>see how the retards will jump on one mispoken word of yours in their nothing-universe to make a non-claim about your intelligence

fatfags

>Eating the animal's food means caring about them
What did retarded vegans mean by this?

By not being an uneducated, selfish, commie, dimwitted, retard.

>the point is that IT DOESNT FUCKIN MATTERS clown-boy
what matters is you began this argument:
as a CONFLATION
>another word this faggot doesn't know, so he tries to deride it
and even then, your CONFLATION failed because the study you pointed to does not support your argument
and you LIED to keep your failed argument alive:
and I called out your lies
and you lie again
and again I point out your lies
tl;dr: you're so stupid, when you try to CONFLATE, you fail, and you lie to keep your CONFLATION from being noticed.
underneath it all, your CONFLATION is still the weakest part of your argument, that you can't tell the difference between studies and lie is icing on the cake.

Attached: Vegans in comics.jpg (500x792, 146K)

Imagine denying your natural diet and attempt to dictate how nature should live because you're ignorant to the natural cycle that's occurred since the dawn of mammals.
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE&t=282s

This

Attached: 1563996697006.gif (300x186, 446K)

There's no good reason to be a fucking leaf munching cuck, get aids faggot

You too. Omnivores average 9 deficiencies, vegans 4.

>sneaking in their gay soy Whoppers in your bag even when you order a real Whopper
That's kinda unlikely and if true a genuine mistake since the opposite has been more true in general. The fake meat burgers have been in so high demand that they haven't been able to keep up and have been caught substituting real meat burgers for them in some cases.

Of course you're even less likely to get a mixup at KFC since these fake-tendies don't really look like their other products.

>Omnivores average 9 deficiencies, vegans 4.
this doesn't even make sense, faggot; omnivores by definition have a more diverse diet than vegans since they eat everything vegans do PLUS they eat meat. are you this desperate to LIE again, even after you have been humiliated for your lies?

Attached: vegan lies bingo 1.png (581x599, 262K)

Attached: zrpdlWnVy1r7s9ino1_500.gif (493x342, 480K)

I eat fish as well as seafood. Fish are probably less conscious than land animals and likely suffer less in the farming process, and the benefit they bring to my diet is leagues above regular ol' red meat and poultry. It may still hurt the planet but it's a concession I'm willing to make for the sake of my own wellbeing and brain health. Other than that, I am a strict vegetarian (only for eggs, and even then only occasionally). My protein intake consists mostly of beans and other legumes as well as a calculated measure of all the wonderful nuts the world has to offer, and i go hard on all the fresh veggies, especially in salad form.

One thing I've noticed since changing my diet in this way is that meat eaters smell like ass. Their skin, their breath, everything. I can't be so sure I don't but whatever smell is coming off me is primarily coming out of my body processing plant matter, so i can't imagine it even coming close to that wretched sewage gas other people reek.

Also this is the only post in this thread with any level of actual reasoning in it.

Not being a fag. I love meat and I eat everything. You are a total fag and gay by being vegan.

Regardless of how often or why it may happen, it definitely does happen. My dad had to go to the hospital because they gave him one of those nasty ass burgers. He's become a huge alcoholic in recent years and that's kind of worrying and all, don't get me wrong, but that shit hasn't done in years a fraction of the damage that burger did to him in one day. Vegan shit should be illegal and all vegans hanged, I don't give a single fuck.

>One thing I've noticed since changing my diet in this way is that meat eaters smell like ass
this is because all living beings exude a smell based on their dietary intake. meat contains more protein which is the primary source of putrescine, cadaverine and other odors of decomposition. Fish have a different decomposition chain because of the bacteria resident on their surfaces and digestive tracts; they convert protein into trimethylamine and fatty acids into oxidates, both of which are quite pungent!

the point here is: you grow accustomed to the smell you exude while noticing the more novel smells that you haven't been so exposed to. This is why people from different cultures can be quite stinky, especially those who eat strange animals or aquatic life.

meat eaters smell like the meat they eat, fish eaters smell like the fish they eat, and your dog would assure you that herbivores would smell like the decomposed products of the veggies they eat. This matters because - rather than assuming your diet made you smellier- it's important to understand you still stink, just in a different way.

so making arguments about avoiding foods because of the stink are going to fail with anyone who has a little scientific knowledge. this is not to say there aren't plenty of valid reasons to change, just that your reasons are not.

Attached: fallacy strawman.jpg (540x341, 53K)

I don't really care about animals, I barely care about people I don't know, asking me to make sacrifices for animals is a waste of time.

Attached: burn savage.jpg (500x645, 95K)