PAYPIG REKT THREAD

PAYPIG REKT THREAD
Post pictures of internet losers melting down because the ethot they follow isn't single

Attached: 1580303642131.jpg (680x908, 101K)

Attached: vengamttgjq11.jpg (1440x1209, 84K)

>And I am still thankful for that?
Was that a freaking question mark?

And there are stupid fucks that still think women operate on the same level of men... or at the very least they didn't used to, now everybody is a feminized little bitch that operates solely on emotions.

Good riddance and hope more stupid fucks see the shitfest they brewed.

Attached: 154969036032.gif (700x700, 95K)

so this fag is mad that shes cheating on the relationship he thinks they got.... then he admits to cheating as well by donating to another camwhore..

>cheating
>camwhore
You know? Am starting to think there is some kind of mental disease spreading over the world.

Long distances relationships are bullshit on themselves, and now we have these "Virtual Relationships"... as if rebranding being a socially akward shut in wasn't enough shame now you got a whole new level of idiocy regarding relationships.

Fuck this gay planet. Am moving to mars.

Attached: 1579317185656.jpg (640x650, 38K)

Not really a paypig in the financial meaning of the term, but pic related depicts a similar display of a cucked mentality coming from men.
I can't blame these people, because they probably were raised on the notion that all women in the world needed nurturing and protection, by virtue of existing ; and that by being their knight in shining armor, they'd win their approbation and favors. How little did they know, that if you're a genetic defect, you basically don't exist in their eyes. Interesting stuff nonetheless, right?

Attached: 1580411756844.jpg (968x1270, 322K)

God freaking dammit! I hope these kind of people get struck by a thunder or something, it would be mercy like killing them.

Attached: 1568057259480.jpg (1097x720, 100K)

Even before the internet started being a thing, long distance relationships occasionally happened, at times including socially awkward people too. It's just that people relied on letters, then phone calls or other ways rather than messaging apps in order to convey their feelings. Virtual relationships can potentially develop and lead to an even stronger bond between people even if they're easier to break at first glance. I learned that not too long ago and used to think like you, before.
Of course, people like the ones you can see on twitch paypigs getting cucked are on another level of delusion and social misery.

Pic unrelated, fuck hiro

Attached: 2_76t4ljcwm.png (1319x269, 89K)

This is hilarious. Love how he tries to make her jealous at the end by talking about watching another girls streams and giving her money. Things are sure looking up for that guy.

How do I make sure not to become like this?

Attached: 1580413953434.png (270x321, 21K)

Hav seks

Attached: 1578749098751.jpg (680x438, 44K)

What a fucking cuck

Attached: Lemme.gif (500x375, 494K)

mad fake shit for cheese brains

Anyone got that meme of the tweet of a fat paypig saying his shirt is cooler, then saying he'll drop another 1k to a camwhore during her next stream?

>defending someone from assault
cool
>being butthurt about their decisions afterwards
cuck

Fuck I thought I had it, brb

Attached: hssh.jpg (1514x3700, 970K)

There it is, actually I had it

Attached: 1572770812113.jpg (748x1770, 136K)

>
EWWWWWWWWWWW

Don't be a little bitch. Literally that is it. When you let women walk over you that is your life. Arguing with women to take a place in their lives.

Thank you.

>Not understanding the use of a question mark to signal confusion
Inferior beta detected

I was merely jesting ;^)

This hurts

Hiro actually posts on Cred Forums? And the only thing he wants is money..? Fuck him

>confusion
I took it as entitlement or as "yeah, I didn't forget so what?"

There is something deeply depressing about this. This is what we've become, this is what society is now.

This. They think it's like a movie and that the girl will go with him

Thread is still alive on /qa/, take a look by yourself :
FUCK THIS NIGGER

Agreed. Dude would be a normal enough guy 160 pounds lighter, losing the anime shirt and having some respect for himself. He’s not young and it’s sad to think he spent his whole life never moving beyond the age of 14.

Lot of incel speculation going on in this photo

>1 random guy represents society now
No

yeah no stupid fuck

>if you're a genetic defect, you basically don't exist
It's not the dudes being defective, it's just how womens' psychology works. They stay with abusers. They'll defend their abusers. Even if their abusers are utterly shrimpy, dorky & pathetic, as long as they think "he still loves me deep down, I just have to be better for him", they will stick with him, even when he's a piece of shit. Abusive tendencies have stuck around, because unfortunately they're obnoxiously successful.

Somebody link the reaction vid to Amouranth's mod finding out STPeach is also married to an Asian guy as well

gross gross... dear lord horrific... then again a guy like this... I guess it's fair he went paypig route because I mean... come on lol.

>he still loves me deep down, I just have to be better for him
There is a Japanese visual novel who has an entire chapter focused on this mindset, it was particularly saddening. It's called the House in Fata Morgana

Attached: mansion.jpg (297x170, 12K)

>criticizes reliance on emotion
>gets mad about women
>rants about shitfest

ok, buddy
curb your sperg

why you have be mad for no things

What's the story on that pic? Are they not his kids or something?

If youre asking then I think youre fine

Don't chads get cheated on lik all the time? I thought it was that but they also don't care because they're already cheating with multiple other partners?

this is true.

This seems to be incel bullshit. I mean if there were any proof she was getting dicked by others, everyone would agree, but there’s not.

She is just a bipolar / histrionic type of girl

nah this was real faggot

Take your incel agenda somewhere else you piece of shit

Idk whats more sad the fact that someone made this or that someone believes this. God damn

Inb4 whatever virgin or incel shit your going to say.

Attached: 1580160708932.jpg (645x729, 42K)

If money can't even buy access to a hot chick then I am well and truly fucked, because that's my only redeeming quality.

Attached: The mighty Russian navy.jpg (530x370, 55K)

She must have been dying of laughter reading this. She shouldve read the script it on stream. Its hilarious how this faggot thinks hes a victim of anything other than his own stupidity

fucking fagland

Sneed SNEED

Chuck CHUCK