How do I get over my hate of normies? I hate that all they talk about is their jobs...

How do I get over my hate of normies? I hate that all they talk about is their jobs. I hate the normies shows they watch like "the office". I hate how all they do is go the gym and go to bars. And I hate how they post all of this shit on Facebook so they can jerk eachother off emotionally because they don't have anything smart or interesting to share. Like god damn be a fucking man and keep your emotions to yourself or do something interesting with your life or don't do anything at all. I respect an interesting NEET more than a soulless normie

Attached: irxXBV-DMdgNsorjydswBxEA4VsWYOMzbvAwmX2U-n8.jpg (600x719, 62K)

ok

Everthing is bullcrap if you put enough mental gymnastics into it.

As for the hate, try to channel it into something worth the effort. Like killing them all off or making a better bioweapen than the bugmen and do it efficiently without letting it go ballistics on yourself.

Attached: 1538233908848.jpg (720x405, 45K)

>I hate that all they talk about is their jobs
Stopped right there, OP literally has no friends and has never spoken with real people

I have not seen projection this strong in a long time. Goddamned OP. You need to meet some real people

Attached: Acopaquia (1).jpg (2000x1500, 451K)

“keep your emotions to yourself like a man” “dont go tothe gym like a man” you must be a real man 5’2 and 200 lbs complaining about any little thing that triggers you. get a life fat incel cunt, go get some pussy and stop complaining about every little thing that you dont like.

When your balls drop and puberty hits, then you'll begin to relax about other people and what you see as their shortcomings.
It's called "maturity".

You sound like such a spineless faggot. Live and let live, pay them no mind if it upsets you that much, you insecure loser. I remember thinking like you do in my early 20's, but then I grew up and realized it's not worth my energy.

I guess at the end of the day I don't care about them and used the word hate as an exaggeration. Can't really expect people to pick up on nuance like that online (or maybe you guys are just stupid).

Use one wrong word, people completely miss your point entirely and focus on that one word. Once again, I fucking hate people...

Bye faggots...

Heh, hit too close to home, eh? No hard feelings kid.

You get what you give.

Can't tell if trolling. In real life I'm actually a fairly normal guy. I just never really cared about people. Bye faggot

You didn't even replied to me, but you are a far worse faggot than normies. And this implies you must be a normie yourself, no neurodiverse aspie fuck would have a train of thought so retarded as yours.

become a normie yourself
you already sound like one

I dun care about people! weh weh

Damn you got butthurt lmao

massive dicking cuntbag faggots, both of you

Goodbye count 1
Goodbye count 2
Yep, still around.

>uses hate and gym in same sentence
Post body faggot

I was saying goodbye as you can leave. Three times and the faggot still doesn't get the hint. You must be fun at parties

>I hate how all they do is go to the gym
>gym
HURRR YOU HATE GYM YOU SAID GYM AND HATE THAT MEAN YOU HATE GYM HURRRR

Nigger try to use some of the other words I used and piece together the fucking point I was trying to make you massive fucking retard

This post body faggot

Is this some kind of virtual retards fight? Because nearly all posters in this thread are normie retards as it seems.

Attached: 1576975067540.jpg (1100x1311, 244K)

I did, they talking about jobs literally all the time, most people have so pathetic lives and the job is all that they got.

>Is this some kind of virtual retards fight?
Why else would anyone visit Cred Forums

It's pretty much me, the antisocial autist vs. 9 retards because I used an emotionally charged word and all these brainless faggots rely on for thinking is using their emotional instincts, so they see hate and assume "he bad, he hate, me no like people who hate things because hate make no good feeling"

Sometimes I wish I was a fucking normie and I understood the need be as boring as fucking possible just in order to fit in with other people, that way I didn't have to deal with being annoyed when I'm forced to interact with these fucking retards

Bullshit, I'm 31 and still hate everyone around, I can't talk to them, I just hate everything about those fuckers, their looks, their pathetic interests, the garbage "music" that they're listen to (mostly nigger rap or pop shit), all that talks about vacations, new iphones, family members, kids and other bullcrap for a zombie retards.
Fuck you and fuck all of them, it's better to be alone

Good point, imma just fuck right off. This thread got really potato fast.

Attached: 1461642052770.gif (300x169, 1.21M)

I think you're the first non-zoomer in this thread. Thanks for being a reasonable human and not a neurotic little faggot like the rest of these little zoomers.

You little faggots could learn something from your elders

Fucking reddit fags...

Delete FB, shun the people you don't like, and talk to the ones you do. If you're bitching because you want to be "liked" by the same people you claim to be better than and they just can't recognize your brilliance and nuance then fuck off. You want to be accepted and liked by "normies"? Act like them, because obviously your gimmick isn't getting over.

Attached: 1504836065251.gif (300x169, 1.94M)

>Because you want to be "liked"

Delete your post because if you're just bitching about wanting to suck my cock and you can't recognize it because you're an emotional faggot that can't think and has to rely on inuition, then fuck off. Go follow your heart (and mouth) to someone elses cock, and let people who actually think do the posting here, you fucking faggot.

Do you have a job OP? How do you know that's all they have to share on Facebook unless you spend a lot of time on Facebook? What smart or interesting things do you contribute to Facebook? What did you really contribute with this thread? It really isn't all that smart or interesting. In their defense you really can't talk about anything of consequence in public with the SJW nanny state looking over your shoulder. And people with jobs tend to want to keep them. I do agree that too many men have become over emotional nowadays. Its seems like every other day now there's some faggot bursting out in tears and apologizing for some supposed offense.

You should seriously consider killing yourself.

You should seriously leave Cred Forums forever normie cuck

>Don't you have a job OP

Don't you have a boyfriend user? How do you spend all your time on Cred Forums and assume that you have smart and interesting things to add to my thread? That's what you faggots sound like when you create strawmen instead of attacking my arguments. Fuck off already zoomers

Atleast somebody has my back.

These fucking normies just assume they're always right and everyone agrees with them. Go back you fucking normal faggots

someone struck a nerve

Just baffled and amused by how blinded you are by emotional intuition and lack of rational thinking. It's fun to laugh at but it does get annoying after a while, especially when I have to deal with you retarded fucks on a daily basis. For example: let me yell like a nigger when I see my friend because that makes me excited. Or let me see something I don't like and then turn into a little bitch and whine about it instead of thinking of an argument. Wahh you're so triggered wahh. Grow up zoomer

Then what the fuck are you bitching about? You were looking for advice. You didn't get the kind you wanted, and called everybody who didn't agree with you a faggot. Golly, I wonder why you're having a hard time making friends?

Are you that blind? Are you that stupid? I'm honestly blown away by how ignorant you are

I used one wrong word and the entire thread derailed because people focused on that one small mistake. People are that stupid and petty. It doesn't take much thought to understand what I was saying. They instantly reacted like the angry 15 years old they really are inside their 20 year old bodies and showed their zoomer minds. I guess you're the same. Goodbye faggot, it was nice trying to explain to you simple concepts like a child instead of actually addressing any points you guys might have but are too stupid to even understand the point I was making. God damn

It's like you're standing around selling a product and I come up to you and call you a stupid faggot for using that product, and then you get mad and respond angrily, which I then respond to by saying "What the fuck are you complaining about"? You were selling a product and then you got all mad and called me a faggot.

God you people are fucking insane

Its not like you presented a debate topic. What arguments? You whining about not liking a tv show or facebook? I'm retired, what's your excuse?

You want serious, OK
Proposition: Regardless of whether either does exist, could God and Multiverse both exist? Discuss among yourselves.

So how will you change your behavior? What is your end goal? Hate to break it to you, but the majority of people are boring normies. It doesn't matter if they are educated, wealthy, or friendly. 9/10 times they talk about: work, their wife bitching, sports, or whatever HBO series currently has their attention. Do you know why genuinely interesting people are special? BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING RARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I'm 37 goddamn years old, you fucking idiot. I've lived all over the US. If it's different in other countries, fine. Go there, stay where you are and ignore everybody who isn't as smart or special as you, or shut the fuck up.

I asked a question in the OP and presented the topic.

So now you just want to hijack my thread and turn it into yours? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Holy shit, only took 30 minutes to get a half-answer (unfortunately it still has the pointless emotional bias).

I love the thought process you fucking idiots go through to try to understand my point. I ask a simple question, yet I get 5 different answers, all assuming different interpretations of what I was asking, and none really answering my question (except the post above, kind of).

>ignore everybody who isn't as smart or special as you

Where did I say that? I ask you, where the fuck did I say that? Jesus christ, I guess age is no sign of maturity

I guess all you faggots want to do is interpret what I have to say however you feel like it should be and change the topic of my thread to whatever so it's all yours faggots. I'm going to make a new thread with more retard-friendly wording. You guys can suck eachothers dicks with emotions or whatever you normies do

>How do I get over my hate of normies?
You don't. You ignore them, accept them for who they are, or continue to seethe like a manchild.

I was going to agree with the OP in that normies are annoying... but fuck, OP. Why are you such a manchild? Go to or some shit

Attached: crazy.png (290x278, 7K)

>I disagree therefore you are seething

Hehehe wow!

These zoomers brought me down to their level. Yet I get all the blame. Next time you're in an accident just put all the blame on yourself for being in that situation you fucking moron lmao

On it. Go and keep on complaining about how bad your life is when you're still alive and not doing anything to support yourself.

I don't get it. I just don't. The shameless assumptions being pulled out of your ass and presented like it's relevant. Please do the world a favor and use your brain for once, holy shit.

I made a statement --> get misinterpreted and flamed --> respond by flaming back = complaining about my life? The fuck are you smoking? And he even goes on to talk about how I'm supporting myself. Lmao I asked one question and you know my entire life now lmfao ahhhhh

Suicide is the best option.

>Faggot who complains about "normies" says others aren't fun at parties
You know what irony is, you little edgy faggot

You have to be 18 to post here faggot

Kek. 31 year old loser who doesn't know how to interact socially.

What a loser.

>I disagree therefore you are seething
What am I disagreeing with? Did you propose a solution to YOUR problem that you made a thread about? What do you suggest for your problem then?

Where it lies is who establish the monopolization of day-to-day operations

Attached: updated.jpg (600x719, 83K)

Kek. Insecure beta manlet

I found a picture of OP

Attached: long-island-bagel-boss-rant.jpg (1600x1600, 381K)

Let's try this:

You don't like chocolate. You tell your friends you don't like chocolate. Your friends say that chocolate is for faggots and you need to stop complaining. You get confused but accept it and move on because you need their attention.

This is normie logic

I'm so fucking blown away by the stupidity here I don't even know anymore. What was this thread even about? Jesus christ we really do live in a clown world. Honk honk my fellow fucking insane person

So, your answer is nothing. Keep doing that.

Present an emotional bitch rant like a 12 year old and then acts superior about it in rest of thread. How do you get over your hate of normies? If this thread is any indication. Grow up, stop acting like some smug asshole who only acknowledges the stroking he wants to hear, develop a personality. And maybe, just maybe the normies will stop perceiving you as the creepy little asocial fuck that you are and you can have something the normies refer to as a "friend"

Sorry I dont speak beta.

>Presents question
>Doesn't accept anyone's answer
That's normie logic. You're a normie now.

>I know I'm a socially illiterate retardd but muh chocolate

/thread

Let's try this: You're walking your dog and I start saying to you about how you're such a faggot and you think you're better than everyone because you have a dog. You then get mad and call me a faggot

Ok, are you keeping up retard?

Then I say to you why are you getting mad and acting all superior to me bro? It's your fault for having a dog. You're the one being a faggot.

Does that make sense little child?

>I called a black guy a nigger and he kicked my ass
>all niggers are violent
/I'm right

Oooooh I almost missed it! The best part! He somehow with his "logic" pulled another assumption out of his loose asshole and presented it as fact!

>Grow up, stop acting like some smug asshole who only acknowledges the stroking he wants to hear

Like I've only been replying to people saying what I want to hear? What the fuck are you talking about lmao

IF ANYONE IS NEW JUST READ THIS ^ AND YOU WILL KNOW EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THESE RETARDED FUCKS

Want counter proof? see this as the only post that was anything more than an emotional rant about how everyone was a retard. "I do nothing but call people retards. Waa Waa why don't the normies like me?" Seeing that the only thing more pathetic than you is to continue to responding to you this is my last post. Go ahead you can have the last word now because unlike you I'm not going to keep coming back, reference

You're such a special little snowflake. A misunderstood friendless genuis struggling to explain his brilliance to an ocean of dumb idiots on the internet.

Is English your first language?

Hating is the easiest thing in the world to do. Most people are critics, and see themselves as superior in some way or another. You are, in fact, the normie, the problem, and absolutely nothing.

Beta bagel boy

hard times are coming, so they won't stay normies for much longer

Attached: centrist.png (500x522, 140K)