Why is it so hard for a NEET to find a fucking job

Why is it so hard for a NEET to find a fucking job

Attached: 1577763407292.jpg (600x368, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credentialism_and_educational_inflation#Credentialism_and_professionalization
nytimes.com/2020/01/29/technology/warehouse-robot.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they want millionaire pay for a part time job that doesn't involve them getting off their ass?

bacause having only sleeping,crapping and eating as experiences don't count

beg to differ

Attached: 1518410446179.png (772x439, 371K)

So how do you get a job if you've never had a job.

cus theyre not there for you and the reason they need you isnt something you can live up to

speaking from experience

Attached: 78193144_3265820250158381_2863050917777768448_n.jpg (488x960, 24K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credentialism_and_educational_inflation#Credentialism_and_professionalization

it's a valid point. in the way past a person could be of good character, able bodied, eager to work, and capable and find a living wage. now that becomes more and more difficult due to educational inflation. all a diploma indicates is that a person is capable of earning a diploma, it is not a sure indicator that they will be successful in their chosen field. a lack of a diploma is not a sure indicator that a person will not be successful in a chosen field. I am reminded of a story I read not too long ago about a person that was a waiter at chili's. he could not be considered for a management position because he didn't have a college degree, yet he had years of experience working in a chili's. indeed someone with that breadth and depth of experience would certainly at time fulfill the duties of a manager and be observing how to fill the role. yet the diploma holders of chili's management decided that only a person with a diploma can hold that job. this is ridiculous, short sighted, and cuts out people invested in their organization from working up from the bottom. it devalues experience for coursework that does not have the same value as actually knowing a company from the inside.

Attached: 1576671612902.jpg (540x960, 36K)

be an acceptable age to have never had a job when you first start trying to get one

This is hot. Post more or sauce.

but then how will we collect your sheckles if you could just go out and get a job without paying us first?

There's pretty substantial discrimination against someone who's been out of work for more than 6 months.

They don't talk to me

Attached: 848.jpg (437x500, 19K)

Attached: 1579154938084m.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

You're not a NEET if you're trying to find a job. Stop trying to hijack my title. I didn't lift a god damn finger for 38 years to earn being called a NEET.

i dont like her. i think its the bermuda triangle of chin and cheeks mixed witth the flat forhead

Truest thing I’ve ever read on here

she is perfect though.

Attached: 1580170772066m.jpg (819x1024, 145K)

i think you mean old and busted

Attached: 467427_10big.jpg (597x900, 145K)

no, that's not what I meant at all. how about this?

Attached: 1580352543516.jpg (750x930, 318K)

You're telling me you can't get anything? You exhausted all of your avenues? Dog walking, grass cutting/landscaping, snow shoveling, hanging out around Home Depot, car wash, sign waver, dishwasher/busboy at some tiny place that won't even check your bullshit references?

way would I give up my NEETTbux and look for a job?

> Cred Forums false flag crisis actor
nice to see you here. threads like this can get a bit boring without your team here.

>be an acceptable age
ok I'll get right on that

Attached: 1502111309839.jpg (480x458, 35K)

Attached: 1518410677167.jpg (125x125, 3K)

that's another point I meant to make. it is in the vested interest of colleges and other training facilities to perpetuate this trend of educational inflation.

Attached: 1580170584896m.jpg (819x1024, 117K)

will you fuck off... her shit stinks just like everyone elses

Attached: 7674767.jpg (476x456, 99K)

great. you have an opinion.

Just shy of that. I won't apply for landscaping because that's spick work (not that I'm above it but because I don't want to have to hang out all day with a bunch of smug beaners who don't speak english; i.e. if it was an all white (preferably neo-nazi) crew i'd be fine with it

ok, yes. very yes.

do you know what its like to not be able to talk to a stranger, start a conversation, or even approach somone?

of course not

Jobs are for real men and you just don't qualify?

>do you know what its like to not be able to talk to a stranger, start a conversation, or even approach somone?
Actually yes. There's this one kid in my class who has serious 'tism. We stay away from him though, he yells out a mumble sometimes during class and we laugh. I once saw him eating m&m's and he licked his hand and told me to GIVE him my mechanical pencil after he did so. I said no so he was all whiny and shit, speaking gibberish, and my teacher said for me to let him "borrow" my mechanical pencil, my damn 10 dollar mechanical pencil which I use for art and stuff. I can't believe it, I gave it to him and he began putting some m&m chocolate in the eraser "hole", I guess. And after my teacher dismissed us, I said he could keep the pencil and he let out a fucking dinosaur screech ._.

You know we're in for some serious shit between now and 2030. Colleges have given out degrees the way banks gave out mortgages pre 2007 and now there are people with masters degrees competing for retail jobs. When full blown automation evaporates the last retail/ customer service and manufacturing jobs, it will be a perfect storm. We're all going to be NEETs soon

Attached: 1506161239603.jpg (676x426, 48K)

its sort of something you have to get right the first time, you have a few years to figure it out

If you have no drive to do anything, you won't get anything. It's pretty fucking simple to get a job

would you date someone who hadn't had any partners for six months or longer? maybe yes, but you would ask some questions, right.

They’re not determined
/thread

Put in application. If you've never worked, expect it to be minimum wage and/or part time, unless you've got a degree or trade certificate. Think service industry (obviously not dealing with people directly). Most people start in their teens.

Because no one wants to hire a fatboy.

She is a goddess

im so glad i can produce for myself from the dirt and get to watch all the morons i slaved to sustain, finally get every bit of what they earned

Attached: 1566382935192.jpg (960x960, 191K)

thank this faggot because I won't be posting any more.

nytimes.com/2020/01/29/technology/warehouse-robot.html

>Why is it so hard for a NEET to find a fucking job
Probably relates to character failings, racial disavantagioun, moon in the wrong phase, crack, weed, xbox, just to name a few.
But when you put your dick back in your pants, you've got to look at how many middle class households are pulling down two incomes.
The "keeping up with the Jones's" crowd are taking up so many decent jobs , the lower middle class is stuck with the minimum wage bullshit jobs.
This leaves the neets with jack shit for available work.

Attached: 1I4JdTc.png (912x1252, 841K)

>Because they want millionaire pay

It's bullcrap that 90% of jobs don't pay you enough to live on your own. I've run the numbers and to be middle-class you have to earn an average of $30/hr in a 8 hour work day. Any less than that and you're low-class/poverty and, fact is, most businesses don't want to pay you anywhere near that.

that's $60k per annum pre-tax. what numbers did you run? for what size family? does this consider retirement and average health costs?

Uhh... because they're a NEET?

D-Do you even know what a NEET is?

the absolute bare minimum to live on your own is about $15/hr, or 2.5 part time retail jobs

>waiter at chili's. he could not be considered for a management position because he didn't have a college degree
This literally happened in my job years ago when I worked for a catering company, they refused a simple supervisor position to a guy that had 30 years in the company and hired a kid that had just graduated.
The kid never had a job and was way over his head.

It wouldn't bother me and it may not even come up. It's not like people actually come out and say "So, how much do you sleep around?"

I have a ph.d. and it makes no sense at all to me. experience is the equivalent or better than formal education in many areas of life and work. the drive to diplomas is being used to enrich educational institutions at the expense of our society. college should not be required for so many people. it is not required to be able to be successful life.

Nigger, watch Mike Rowe. You don’t need a college education when you have blue collar jobs that literally make you 6 figure incomes, and let you be debt fucking free in 3-5 years as long as you live within your means.
Fuck sake you fucks are stupid.

good for you, however, most people want to know about a strangers past (STDs, illnesses, prison time, experience, emotional baggage...)

i think you need to work on your reading comprehension or work on your understanding of context.

Fuck you I won’t do what you told me!

lie about your experience, i literally did this when i was 21 when i first got a job, i went in the interview with fake confidence and got instantly hired after 5mins of talking

user you can buy a lot of anime figures and Tenga eggs if you have a job. Just go work construction and try not to let your autism get you fired.

that spick work pays up for 38 dollars an hour if you work for the city though

been saying this for years. population is rising too fast while jobs are becoming fewer and fewer. everyone knows its going to happen but theyre just pretending its not so they dont panic.

agreed bro. its a fucking joke. if the government had stepped in years ago to stop housing inflation, maybe we could live on these wages, but they didnt and so we cant.

its hard for anyone with no connections to find a job. Theres simply too many humans on this earth and not enough work to go around. For every 100 applications you put in, only like 5-10 will bother even responding and 4-9 of those responses will be a no. the job market has been fucked for awhile. Basically everyone ends up getting hooked up by a friend

Attached: Mike Rowe.gif (1936x2896, 300K)

Mike "Faggot" Row "works" those jobs for not even one shift with plenty of breaks to his air conditioned, wifi-equiped, Discovery Chanel funded talent trailer. He is full of shit. The reality of trade work is back breaking labor and misery.

Attached: Mike+Rowe+Paley+Center+Media+Annual+Gala+Arrivals+d4mDnBvO0yLl.jpg (528x594, 72K)

Attached: rowe1.jpg (2048x1051, 214K)

there should definitely be at least two tiers for social security retirement age. those that have worked in trades their whole life are usually exchanging their body and their health through decades of hard back breaking, dangerous labor to support their family. they deserve and often require retirement at an earlier age than so called knowledge workers. my friend was an electrician that worked at a lot of industrial sites. I used to think that electrician was a fairly less labor intensive job than shit like pipe fitter, boilermaker, or stevadore. he told me about the conditions and how he had basically wrecked his body to do that job though. I was a bit surprised but it made me realize the guys that do that sort of work make a trade-off in career vs comfort. some of you will say they are well compensated for their hard work. that's true usually but at some point they can not continue to do the hard work it takes to do that shit which means there need to retire earlier than a guy that has spent decades working at a desk.

Nobody wants to train. The only people who will hire me are jobs with high turn around. That would do fuck all on a resume for anywhere else.

this

slave mentality put into words

>i believe that safety is my responsibility
right, its my own fault if my boss doesnt want to pay for proper security equipment. i should buy a hardhat myself.

I didn’t say watch Dirty Jobs nigger, I said watch Mike Rowe. He offers scholarships to trade schools that will get kids good paying jobs for next to nothing.

All depends on location. I have highly skilled friends in Seattle who can't get a starbucks job, meanwhile my dumbass friend got a job in middle of nowhere bumfuck Oregon making bank, he just lives where no one wants to live.

Because no experience

>Making sure the corporation I work for avoids liability is a *personal* value of mine
fuck off this is why boomers need to expire already

>It's bullcrap that 90% of jobs don't pay you enough to live on your own.

Not true at all. I used to be a Merchandiser for a liquor distributor and got $17+mileage and all the overtime I can get. The company had a high turnover rate. I'm guessing you want a comfy job where you need nepotism and be highly educated

yeah, that was my point. irony, you know.

Attached: 1502110382494.png (1000x1000, 808K)