The reason im not posting this on Cred Forums is because this feels more like personal talk

the reason im not posting this on Cred Forums is because this feels more like personal talk
>most of you who support gay rights wouldn't want a gay son
>you just wouldn't
>trust me, that shit sucks
>my brother is gay and my dad is still torn up about it years later
>you can spew your gay rights bullshit until the cows come home
>but when it effects your family life personally shit gets real

Attached: 2017+sjw+amp+lgbtwtfidkdie4jesus+army+_9719b4bba37b1eca5e91a53e5a71bff8.jpg (683x1024, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AVyQWR_-t8A
youtube.com/watch?v=fdSu6amfYcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you and your dad are idiots

Gotta keep things in perspective. I wouldn't honestly care as long as my son lives a happy life

I would love to have a gay son, just so I could prove to people like you how easy it is to handle when you are incompetent.

i mean you say that but if it actually happened to you that would really suck

Rather he be gay than a niggerlover

Attached: 46666643a50e5022dd1b83f40c4d88157af9da35c38b635589aa17b9aa8be89b.jpg (625x410, 67K)

There are a bunch of gay people in my extended family, my friend. No one gets bent out of shape and they're all living just fine.

It sucks if you make it suck. Everything in life is random chance. You can't stop anyone from turning out gay. Resenting them for it will never produce good results. The more you struggle against the chaos of the universe the less control you actually have, which leads to anger and unhappiness.

dude im talking about if it was your son

this isnt one of those things that gets better with time

People are generally fine with it.

I'd be fine with it.

And, I'm guessing, even you'd be fine with it.

Again, your children's happiness is the most important thing. Don't know how many times I have to say it.

im not saying that. i'm sure their relationship as well and truly ruined now. But if your story is to be believed it sounds like your father predicated his affection for his son on things he could not control, which makes it his fault. if he had stayed onboard and actually went with the flow of his life he would have had more control and a better outcome.

i feel like people tell themselves this until it actually happens

more control? this its a catastrophe. my brother is out there sucking dick and getting ass fucked instead of having a wife and grandkids

>the chad faggot

Attached: BF19FCB8-58A2-4356-9EDD-3A4873B6B3A0.jpg (683x1024, 339K)

Well, there's no way to honestly know, other that me telling you what I think.

So, either take me at my word or not, I guess. It's a bit pointless to discuss it anymore

I’d rather my daughter be gay than straight tbh

Idk where your getting these thoughts from. Just because your family is broken doesn’t mean all are

I guess you guys just can't really see it from the perspective of being a father who's expecting a straight son and then suddenly getting hit in the face with the information that you won't have biological grandkids and the boy you've been raising is going to get ass fucked and suck dick for the rest of his life. You really can't put yourself into that situation because it hasn't happened to you

Not everyone wants kids. Me and my
wife can't conceive. Should I just pack up and leave her? I don't want anybody else. I can't help you if someone simply being gay is a deal breaker for you. not everyone is going to like what you like and want what you want. When a child turns out gay of your reaction is to bail out and hate them instead of continuing to support them and encourage them to make positive choices you can't be mad if they don't. you didn't do your part either. Being gay doesn't mean you have to be a slut. if thats not the outcome he wanted he should have been more involved.

Adding onto this - it doesn't just stop when he comes out. Every single day you wake up and realize what your son is. You're reminded during the holiday when you see him with his boyfriend. This isn't something I would even wish on my worst enemy. This is your legacy were talking about here. It's like a punishment for having kids

Once again, you're not putting yourself in a father's shoes. This is something you're going to have to live with for the rest of your life

I can and I have. I don't agree that this has to end badly. gay men can still have children in a variety of ways, surrogate mothers are definitely a thing. they can even create an ovum from both mens dna now. every woman who ever had a child has sucked a dick. sucking dicks is not a bad thing. I love getting mine sucked.

Surrogate mothers, test tube babies & fucking adoptions centres. PLEASE don't spew your "I hate gays" bullshit on here thinking people would agree. You're a cretin. There's tons of ways to conceive apart from just average sex with a woman. Your dad is just a man child who can't deal with his son's own personal decisions.

I honestly would not give a fuck of one of my four kids turns out gay. A trap on the other hand gtfo

If my son were gay I’d disown him, and speak to him only rarely.

say that when the son you've raised goes out and gets assfucked for his entire life... seriously get some prospective and think outside your fucking box

you know what, im done with all of you. leaving this thread

You haven't had a kid yet. Once you do you'll realize that all you care about is that they're happy and healthy. Your dad is just an idiot that thinks his son is gay because he fucked up somehow.

Most obvious closet case ive ever seen

Firstly your dad sounds like a huge faggot. Secondly who gives a fuck.

Why would you think about your kids sexual fetishes?
I hope my mom doesn’t think about how I choke my gf out and fist her pussy. Or all the one night stands I’ve had

Thinking about your kids in a sexual mAnner is weird

This. Op's father is a cunt.

disowning means you stop talking to the kid you fucking neandethal.

>Surrogate mothers, test tube babies & fucking adoptions centres
The absolute state of faggots. You should be banned from touching children let alone adopt them fucking freaks.

Attached: Memri1.jpg (741x405, 49K)

I've thought the same thing but I'd be pretty sad if I had an only son and he turned out to be gay. Like thousands of years of ancestry and the bloodline continuing just stops with him.

I'd still love him, still support him, but I'd never be able to get the thought out of my head that my bloodline is basically finished because of him.

all of us are saying exactly that. nobody hates their daughters for going out into the with and having sex with men. why is this any different. Outside of any indoctrinated religious rationale that homosexuality is wrong what difference does it make? Fucking is all the same shit for everyone. Its not wrong to like dick and pussy, there is no manual for who has to like what. Replace your son with a daughter in the same situation in your mind, and if what your doing would be wrong than its still wrong of its a son and not a daughter.

Your bloodline can be finished for a lot of reasons
Would you be just as bummed if he was sterile? If he didn’t wanna have kids?

What If he was a neet loser that couldn’t get a girl? If his preference was fat chicks and tainted your bloodline with obesity?

I think the problem here is that a lot of people itt are expecting something from their children. You can’t do that. You will always be dissapointed. Living vicariously through someone else is always asking for trouble

if you're so comfortable with the notion of your son being a daughter why dont you put him in a dress? see where im going...

I could accept if my son were gay, I couldn't accept if he were a faggot

So you're a muslim? Muslims are obviously not an authority on right and wrong.

B
A
S
E
D

>>Living vicariously through someone else is always asking for trouble

The best advice.

If thats what he wanted I would.

My brother came out as gay and nobody gives a shit. He's around all the time and nobody felt torn up about it. Your family just sounds like they have some growing up to do. We knew he was gay before he did. Nobody had a problem with it.

I think my mom was upset that she wasn't going to have any grandkids from him but tech has changed so it could still happen.

>my dad is still torn up about it years later
about what, your brother's interrior design skills?

>when it effects your family life
how...?

>Would you be just as bummed if he was sterile? If he didn’t wanna have kids?

Yes? Why would you read my post and then proceed to rattle off a bunch of different reasons why our bloodline could be finished as if it's supposed to make me feel better? Obviously I'd feel like shit if any of these circumstances applied to my son - but it wouldn't change the fact that I'd still love and support him.

And I take issue with you saying that me wanting grandchildren is 'living vicariously through someone else'. I don't think you really know what that means. I'm sure most parents have the expectation or at least the hope that they'll have grandchildren one day, it's not some crazy, weird or unreasonable thing to hope for.

Stop spamming these threads on every board, go back to /pol and stay there...

For most people on this board, they don't support faggots literally or trannies for that matter. It's nothing more than a meme.

wtf are you even talking about

explain why would it suck. Because I'd have no grandchildren from him? Something else?

>There is literally nothing wrong with this.
Trip to rooftop inc.

Attached: fag.jpg (555x728, 56K)

youtu.be/AVyQWR_-t8A
Bro I think ur just jelous

Attached: received_837231316696428.jpg (161x160, 2K)

Im jake...from state farm....

Well she sounds hiddious...

Your favourite god is fake, champ. Try to stop hating for jesus, ok?

Attached: 4305C00A-BF12-4375-9371-D1635FB6CC8A.jpg (710x934, 82K)

not the same user, but the point is that a child will not always possess the capacity to fulfill every hope and expectation the parent has for them. When something that was outside of their control causes this its the parents job to pick themselves
up and manage their own emotions. Your brother probably never wanted to be gay. I never wanted to be gay either. I thought I was strait until my early 20s. the realization rattled me but no one else and I was extremely lucky to have had a totally indifferent family that didn't make things needlessly harder on me by judging me for something I had never planned on.

Theres a difference between a gay person and a faggot.

OP posted a faggot. Op is a faggot.

PUT YOURSELF IN A FATHER'S SHOES
holy shit

What about muslims faggot? Why you liberal brainlets are only against christianity?

Wrong, as in morally or ethically? No. O don't find that person sexually attractive, but I have no issues with them otherwise.

you sound like a dickhead

I agree, I don't mind fags or niggers if they're not around, but if my son will be a fag or my daughter will bring a nigger home I will probably just kill them both

Maybe it effects your father because he's a bigot that was raised by a bigot to hat something he doesn't understand, instead of accepting someone for who they are...

All these fags can’t take the cocks out of their mouths long enough to show some empathy. No father wants his son to be on his knees kneeling to another man. No father wants to know he produced a genetic dead end who’s sole purpose is the acquisition of other men’s semen. Sorry gay bros. Knowing gay people and having gay friends I know I’d want my son to be straight. Way easier life and won’t have to imagine him getting railed

Go eat ass of your boyfriend, fag

I’m a father of a young son and yes I’d be sad if he turns out to be gay. I envision a happy life for him with going to prom, having girlfriends, and eventually getting married and having children. But still if he was gay I would love him and support him however I could, cause it makes life a lot harder.

Depends if it was a hood rat nog or if it was some educated black guy who is actually not a nigger. I’d def prefer that to a fag son

Imagine being this fucking dramatic at a family event. Like normal people think about their family members getting fucked

you say that, but what if your son started sucking dick in middle school? you'd fucking cry your eyes out

>These People are normal. There is nothing wrong with them and they need to be accepted and their lifestyle taught to your children in Schools.
Rooftop is calling demon

Attached: 1566772685892.png (510x640, 464K)

Well even the educated black nerd can be a rapist and a killer, it's in their dna.

Agree. Do you have sons OP? Your dad will be more forgiving if that happens. There is a relationship between number of kids and "acceptance" of gay children.

>imagining your son railing anything
Still weird user

>I guess you guys just can't really see it from the perspective of being a father who's expecting a straight son
Jesus OP we get it, you're upset you're a faggot

faggots go die

based

Still better than a fag you produced

>be parent
>constantly imagine gay son and daughter getting fucked
You're such a fucking incest cuck

kek

Hahaha you don’t think parents imagine their kids having sex? Go back to fucking reddit

/thread

STFU Yoda

i feel like this thread is inappropriate

Ur mom was innapropriate last night when she sucking my 11 inch cock

>>when it effects your family life
>>how...?
>tfw you're molesting your boy one night and suddenly remember he's a pillow biter and you'll be goddamned if you love/make unconsentual love to a faggot

Attached: 1579818893346.jpg (500x632, 63K)

I don't get it. Why do I care?

I'd have no problems with my son being gay. If he was a faggot that's a different story. Faggots are as bad as furries and should be dealt with accordingly.

A lot of fathers are pretty shitty so what's your point? My mother is professionally and academically more successful than my father and taught me far more useful things. She's smarter and has far more self discipline

>Why you liberal brainlets are only against christianity?
Who said he was a lib?
Who said he's only against Christianity? Christians literally share the same "god" with their sand nigger counterparts.

tl;dr you're clueless

can you imagine the state of that fellow's arsehole?

Wanting a gay son, and accepting a gay son, are two different things genius.

Attached: 1jcn12.jpg (508x318, 33K)

Your dad is torn up because he was raised with bigotted views, and obviously enstilled the same perspective in one of his son’s.
I grew up with reasonable and kind parents and have no issue with gay people. Would have no issue with a gay son. Your father is probably conflicted because he has to accept the fact that being gay is a not a choice as his parenting produced a gay son. The only choice in the situation is for your father to accept his son for who he is and love him unconditionally, or continue to be bitter and “torn up” about it for years. I think the only real argument you could make for being even slightly upset with a gay son is if it’s your only child and only chance of continuing your bloodline. But that’s some old school thinking in of itself.
Having a gay son would be good in some ways, wouldn’t ever have to worry about an unexpected pregnancy for example. I know my parents were terrified of that when I was a teenager and started dating and having sex.

this is getting out of hand, guys

>Christians literally share the same "god" with their sand nigger counterparts.
>Being this retarded
You literally just talked out of your ass and have no fucking clue. Nice deflecting tho fag

Attached: 1578028005846.jpg (566x480, 62K)

You're right I really don't want a gay son. Not because im afraid of him fagging up the place but because life will just be that much harder for him. Same way i wouldn't want a disabled kid, its just going to be harder for them to have a happy life in the long run no matter how much i love and care for them.

Be part of the chain of life that stretches back millions of years. Nah I'd rather just stick something up my ass instead. Its too bad faggotry isn't genetic. Think how nice it would be to just be able to abort them and skip the wasted effort.

My sister and her wife are happy, more successful than you will ever be, and are doing a great job raising their two adopted kids. Fuck off.

Faggot

/thread

>adopted kids
gay

By all means, come and kill me of you think you can. Your god can lick my taint.

Being gay is genetic though. So you're dad is probably gay too. You're probably a little faggot too.

You are faggots not accepting your faggot bro/son...
Faggot !

Attached: 1503695383098.png (512x340, 210K)

Enjoy your Funko Pops and Rick and Morty cartoons you fucking loser

I'm not gay. I don't even have gay people in my entourage. But I'd like to defecate on the head of any "parents" who throw away their kids for being homo.

Fun fact: saying anything apathetic or remotley critical of lgbt gets you labeled a bigot.

Don't like a gay chatacter? Clearly, you're homophobic. Don't like pandering? You're a bigot. You think the word "faggot" is funny? You deserve to lose everything because you are activley huring a minority. Think Pride parades are too sexual? You're an ignorant fool.
Have any of these opinions and also are lgbt? You have internalised homophobia.
Fucing idiots don't understand that no one gives a shit, just do what the rest of us do and learn to deal with assholes

This, either you and your dad are homophobes or you’re brother is just really annoying and happens to be gay af

Fuck you nigger faggot

gays are okays

to be honest if I had a gay son I wouldn't mind, so long as he doesn't act like a total fucking idiot. I don't mind campness but when its over the top its annoying like any other over-the-top personality.

You're right. I wouldnt want my son to grow up to be a pedophile or die of AIDS. I dont see why this is such a divisive post.

Seriously.

I would be 110% supportive of a gay son. I just desperately would hope that he wouldn't be a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdSu6amfYcA

>You literally just talked out of your ass
are you inferring they're not derivatives of Judaism? Just where the hell do you think they came from?

>Nice deflecting tho
>asking for clarification of a baseless accusation is deflection

holy shit we got us a coward over here

>go in public in racist attire
>based
>go to a parade in a costume thats fucking disgusting
>ewww
Both are bad

If one of my kids told me they were gay, they'd stop being my kid.

And statistically speaking, either your sister or her wife have a 70% chance of beating the shit out of each other or their (regrettably!) Adopted children

if you have a gay son you failed as a father

Big facts

Your dads a jerk and a hypocrite. Most people’s beliefs aren’t so hollow buddy. Sucks for you I guess but deal. Tell daddy to go to therapy.

Jesus it’s like talking to a flat earther. You’re projecting your own thoughts into everyone else. You aren’t getting it

but little dick

its like you can't see anything but from your prospective therefore im insane

This. OP should get tested for the gay.

taste testedp/ pwhatppp

My son is gay, I have no problem with that.

jokes on you, I don't want a son at all.

> my dad is still torn up about it years later
probably because both of his sons are gay.

srsly how gay is to complain about a gay? stop crying, bitch.