Bros im a loser in school...

Bros im a loser in school. In class when we're doing some shit and the teacher makes us get a female partner for work for some fucking reason im always the last one to not get one. THIS HAPPENS LIKE 7 TIMES IN ROW FFS
>Last year of school dance coming up and practise for dancing is coming in like 1 week.
>don't have a partner yet and most of the decent looking girls are likely already taken.
>all that's left are degenerates and cows.
>this one day i come to school for first period in chemistry and two girls are sitting on my desk. they're both 8/10's and they ask me if i have a dance partner yet.
>i fucking know they dont wanna pick me cuz why would they?
>one asks me if i wanna dance with Girthy (not her name) and i say... ehhh i don't know about that.
>Girthy is fat btw.
>she asks me why i don't wanna dance with her.
>for the pure comedic effect cuz i know they're gonna freak out i say "cuz she's fat".
>they're lecturing me that she's a nice character and so kind and stuff and honestly i couldn't fucking care less.
>ffw 9 hours i swallow my ego and just be calm with the fact that im a fucking loser and that im just not good at talking so i really can't get anything better and add her on snapchat
>i ask "sup we're probably gonna have to dance together :D"
>"nah i already got a partner"
>mhw
im not even that fucking ugly tho. im like a 6/10
wat do anons?

Attached: 1579799485408.jpg (619x453, 26K)

>im like a 6/10
I was going to give a sincere answer until I got to this sentence.

ignore it

My senior year one period I had to sit on the side of the class with all girls(probably 10). I never once said a word to any of them the whole year besides maybe checking our work between students. You need to stop caring so much about stupid hos and you'll see how shallow 99% of girls are before they mature(a few years out of college).
Oh yeah you could've just asked why didn't you bitches pick me as a comeback...

You gotta be able to treat the 8/10s the same as a fat chick. If not they know you're a simp nigga

ty fren. i actually feel better

Fart in your hands and tell them to smell it :P

oh damn did you do that by chance once?

this
also means if the fat chick is a friend of theirs gotta treat her with the same baseline as he does the one he's simping for

You focus on such hedonistic things user, it will ruin you.

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer-1855.jpg (1156x1600, 258K)

dude if you call the fat one fat all others will hate you even more. Be decent to everyone, specially if you're the looser anyway

good advice. gonna try

Well you're the type to unironically use emoticons in 2020, so it genuinely doesn't surprise me you're so lonely and undateable. Odds are the hot girls told her you're a douchebag that called her fat and she's politely rejecting you. Maybe not be a piece of shit and girls will like you. Also the teacher pairs males/females for the purpose of helping them get comfortable with the opposite sex, it's pretty smart actually

Don't even bother going to school dances if you don't already have gf.

you base all of that cuz i use fucking emoticons?

Absolutely, also the fact that you're judging women solely on their appearance and that you weren't able to land a "decent looking one" tells me you're pretty shitty or boring to be around. Also the whole "why would the 8/10s pick me?" screams insecurity which is the biggest turnoff for women, everyone in general really. I mean you called yourself a loser and are now mad because I'm calling you a loser. Come on now, user

what would you honestly recommend i do?

Be a better, more confident person and hope another opportunity arises in the future. Anyone in that female friend group is a lost cause, cause once one of them thinks you're shitty they spread the word like wildfire. One user said to treat all women/people the same, that's very sound advice. Odds are you aren't getting a dance partner but that's okay, you'll survive. You made a dumb mistake but you're young, it happens. All you can do is wipe the egg off your face and hold your head up high

Another Faggot here than the other one and I would say treat everyone with the same respect and also flip it on them and ask why they didn't ask you.

Btw if its just for a school assignment just get with one that will just try to get good grades and forget about the looks.

Also women are immature and shallow and love gossip at any age and if you use that fact you can get them to do pretty much whatever you want.

thank you user

Ofcourse, you've got a lot of learning and growing to do so don't worry too much when you make a mistake. Just have faith in yourself and be a good person, the rewards will reveal themselves eventually

Dude all you can do is hit the gym so hard that your body overcomes your average looks. That should give you confidence to get better chicks than Girthy. It’s a year of hard work and dedication and your life can change. When you have more options you can be selective and get a decent gf or bang a bunch of randos. At least you’ll have options

user i hope you have the best day of your life. I honestly think i can change. im gonna get in physical shape starting right now and study later