This week I have drunk vodka morning till night. I feel my body and mind rotting very fast...

This week I have drunk vodka morning till night. I feel my body and mind rotting very fast. The sad thing is that I do this to kill time for a big speed order I'm waiting on. I would not call myself a drug addict.

Attached: JIImUMx.png (594x538, 7K)

Perkele

Vittu.

Attached: 1580412449306.jpg (480x580, 34K)

Attached: retard.jpg (206x245, 8K)

>Doing SPEED just to pass the time
>Not being a literal death god in the middle of buttfuck nowhere feared by the Red Army

You dissapoint Sven.

Attached: Aimo_Koivunen.png (171x262, 63K)

Hei Homot!
Nimeni on Jussi ja vihaan jokaista teistä. Olette rasvaa, viivästyneitä,elämiä jotka viettävät joka toisen päivän katsellen typeriä perseitä.
Olette kaikki paha maailmassa. Rehellisesti, onko kukaan teistä koskaan saanut mitään pillua?
Tarkoitan, että on hauskaa tehdä ihmisille hauskaa oman epävarmuustesi vuoksi.
Mutta kaikki olette täysin uudella tasolla. Tämä on vielä pahempaa kuin vetää käteen naamakirjan kuville.
Älä ole muukalainen. Juokse vain parhaalla mahdollisella tavalla.
Olen melko täydellinen. Olin potkupallojoukkueen kapteeni ja aloitin koripallojoukkueen.
Mitä urheilutapahtumia pelaat, muuta kuin vedät käteen alastomille japanilaisille?
Saan myös suoran A:n, ja hänellä on kuuma tyttöystävä Hän vain räjäytti minut, paska oli niin rahaa.
Olette kaikki houkuttelijoita, jotka vain tappavat itsenne. Kiitos kuuntelemisesta.
Kuva liittyy, se on minä ja lortto.

Attached: SpurdopepeJussi.png (900x900, 1.34M)

Which vodka do you recommend?
Also: tell us your story.

>>
Good ol' sailor. Swedish brand.
>2 long life story

Attached: 411px-Lovis_Corinth_Heimkehrende_Bacchanten_1898.jpg (411x270, 24K)

fun

No bro, doing vodka to pass the time in the wait for my SPEED batch

Attached: VI5VpMQO9B812iSVFpLcU6g5NVX05fxnBDSNs41aJsk.jpg (500x554, 71K)

bump

bemp

I tend to go hard on substances and even though I've spent some time in NA i've realized that by submitting to the 'group conscience' I am essentially selling my soul to just another ideology. In that vein, I've realized that in my own spiritual practice it it helps greatly to meditate, write/journal, and research therapeutic techniques on my own (it's relatively easy and free on the internet).

I think it's kind of sad that NA/AA is mostly thinly veiled church that allows you to obsessively keep tabs on others as a transmutation of your obsessive desires. Granted, much less noxious, but still terribly fastidious socially.

It's been tricky quitting without 'structured' help. I do it for me first and others after, if that. I do have the moderate support of my family, who is still annoying as fuck and persists on keeping tabs on me even though all I do these days is drink a shit ton of coffee and they are mostly the reason I drug.

Weed is probably the softest hitting drug and not a bad one altogether especially if you suffer from dual diagnosis depression like I do, and while I'm not smoking now I can't imagine myself "quitting" it because literally 90% of what people eat is worse for you (speaking as a strict, fairly disciplined pesca-vegetarian). I might still overdo it but it literally hurts like, nobody.

If you were to ask for advice, I would say ditch the alcohol and just punch some walls and scream into your pillow and write about how much you want to kill everyone in your life but won't do it for functional reasons. My drinking time is pent up anger and resentment that I am simply too well-mannered and empathetic to lash out onto other people with, and I'm a (former) cutter too, so it's not like i'm not a violent person.

OP here. Spent 2 years in the cult you call NA. Fucking cancer is what it is. I you quit you quit like a fuvking man . Alone

SUMPPIIIIIIIIII

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

vadelma pillua

Erdbeeren Vagina?

Attached: 1563788669429.jpg (600x534, 80K)

fisk fitta

Fischmuschi?
Ay lmaoing, even jewgle recommended swedish.
Imagine getting dabbed on by that homo country

Attached: 1577654712665.jpg (560x577, 49K)

i don't think it's cancer. It really does help some people stay dry/sober and if it does, more power to them. I just think their whole "we're based not on promotion but attraction" shtick is so vacuous because they clearly want everyone in the world absolutely sober, which I can't really comment on because i only really do drugs for myself anyway, but it comes off as horrendously hypocritical when they actually come up and talk to you.

To be truthful I would rather not feel a need to do drugs, but humans are both quite beautiful and incredibly as well as vile, wretched trash, and we all have both inside of ourselves, so I don't subscribe to accusing myself and calling myself an addict when I really just want to escape this uncomfortable rollercoaster ride I had no part in choosing to be in. I cannot escape sensing hypocrisy firstly within myself as well as within others, and the bullshit lies people tell themselves and each other to stay "happy" just smell like rotting sewage to my ears.

I think we're capable of quite incredible feats, but we have no idea how to wield that power, and the only people who aren't already incredibly passionate pioneers in their fields of work and study that you can even remotely trust with that power are people who already know they have no idea what we're doing here and don't buy into some bullshit story just because it's like a thousand plus years old. By my part I am terribly grateful that people work as hard as they do and that infrastructure is so functional (thank fucking god for plumbing), but fuck this curse of depression that saps me of every living molecule in me that wants to do something meaningful in life other than ruminate. I didn't choose to have what I conceive of as a realistic thorough outlook that happens to be cynical and bleak, and if I could get rid of it you can bet your fucking life on it that I would.

people h´who gets better strats abusing the program. their additction pattern is still there. dont be a twelve step taliban

bimp

bamp

Ei vittu saatana ylis on paska mut ylis on hyvää ja piri saatana homo älä vittu jua ittees hengiltä saatana

>Ei vittu saatana ylis on paska mut ylis on hyvää ja piri saatana homo älä vittu jua ittees hengiltä saatana
لا اللعنة الشيطان الزائد هو حماقة ولكن الزائدة جيدة وبيري الشيطان مثلي الجنس لا يمارس الجنس أنت تجرؤ الشيطان

Shut up you stupid ukrainian

Start Tapering bro trust me

WUT

Attached: e6d9117bc012cec6234e8baded00940b.jpg (409x500, 42K)