I 'dated' a hot guy and he basically ruined my life. First few times, he took me out for coffee...

I 'dated' a hot guy and he basically ruined my life. First few times, he took me out for coffee. I was a virgin when we met. After that, he would basically swing by my place. I was grateful for the attention. Never dated anyone before him, for two years. I was the perfect 'girlfriend', I gave him sex whenever he felt like it, I did anything, even when I wasn't comfortable.

Basically, two weeks ago, he said he was tired of my whining, I would complain about the lack of romance or dating basically and how he just used me for sex. Now he's with a much hotter girl... I've seen her social media and she's practically a model. And guess what. With her it's non stop 'dating', all the stuff he said didn't or could not afford with me.

Lend me some support guys because it's too fucking depressing. I feel so stupid.

Attached: 144478.jpg (480x360, 15K)

tits or gtfo you stupid cunt

send vagene you big big big basterd

Ok, maybe not tits, but you know if you claim to be a girl you have to offer some proof here

like with every possible combination of genders, it's high sexual peer pressure and availability, coupled with how individualistic faggots most of us become
learn to master make up and style, do whatever you like, pick up hobbies, start feeling comfortable and start being hot using everything there is and then forever stay the fuck away from where almost everyone is getting their relationships from, people who are proficient at dating tend to be massively retarded and it's not even their fault, just check out what gender imbalances in a dating pool do to either group and imagine that those who sell their shit best and have the most expertise with dating rituals also give the least shit about the other people's feeling
there's hot people who are really inept at dating and through whatever reasons are shy introvert fucks, might run into one of those some day, but your best bet is to find someone through hobbies and shit you can share, lived active shit together just leads to good romantic experiences

Attached: 6kIB9Fh.jpg (500x546, 36K)

I'm sorry you let people walk all over you.
I'm also sorry you're a girl so you get jealous/emotionally destroyed over petty shit like this. Maybe get your head out of your ass and be glad you had a bf for 2 years. Though you probably expected him to do everything for the relationship...

Can I get a break? I'm not drawing attention to my gender on purpose or trying to manipulate anyone.

I unno what to tell you dude, usually if it's to good to be true it is. Sorry.

*monkey screams while rubbing my dick through my pants*

Set ground rules for yourself and stop being a sad fuck. The only thing you should be feeling right now is shame for staying that long w him lmao...

you're a trap aren't you user? just remember that there is no such thing as a "feminine penis" or whatever the fuck you dumb deranged people keep telling yourselves, you're a man and stop referring to yourself as a woman, it's just sad.

larping faggot. kys

is butthole licker body destroyed guy by chance a girl too?

It’s not that, it’s just that 99% of the time someone on /b representing they’re a girl turns out to be a neckbasement. I guarantee you if you post a pic with timestamp, even just face or whatever you will end up getting genuine replies. Doesn’t even matter what you look like.

Dating sucks

show benis with timestamp pls

Tits or gtfo check em

Here's the thing though, you've gotten a break your entire life. When will you dumb twats learn your fucking place? It's a bummer that you are ashamed of giving up your holes, it's unfortunately all you are.

"Hot" Guys can literally get sex from people like you whenever they want so if you want to date someone and not just have a fuck buddy, dont date over a 7/10 because they're more socially effective at getting what they want. Maybe its just me but it seems like whenever a Hot girl wants a relationship and not just sex, she will date a guy objectively uglier than her with more resources so she doesn't have to worry about what happened to you. Vice versa a hot guy will date a girl objectively uglier than himself for SEX not for a relationship because she will be scared to leave him. Hot guy dates Hot girl for RELATIONSHIP because they're equals and neither of them will settle so its a constant competition to impress one another

You had two years of smooth sailing/not caring about the relationship...Either that or too dumb to notice anything is wrong. It's a 2 sided effort apparently women don't fucking know this.

Swiggity swooty you should have gave up that booty

sorry to hear that. consider this point thought: people our generation are the victims of a culture that has infamously destroyed the family. it is extremely hard to imagine someone (particularly a guy) with the commitment necessary to take a relationship seriously.

i suffer from depression, so... at least we are two here now :3

Attached: 1571696268766.jpg (466x388, 18K)

TITS OR GTFO SLUT

This makes me want to blast a shit out my asshole

This nigga about to ask for your Kik OP

Depends what do you look like? I could use a new girl warning though I don't wear condoms and I don't pull out

Kek
>checked

I am so sorry. Im not an advice person so i cant help. But just. Im so sorry.

Rechecked

OP are you still here respond pls

And you like hit big buns with your furry trout

>I would complain about the lack of romance or dating basically
loooool, every time a bitch did this to me, it was the sign of the relationship ending

You are a biological male.

Right? All I feel is sorrow for how fucking stupid someone can be and releasing that to the internet.

Her pussy is definitely keeping him locked down.
C O P E
WHORE

hahaha, damn

Attached: 1574240717332.jpg (435x336, 23K)

I've been their but as a guy and I'm an asshole I wont lie however you have to accept nothing ever last unless your married. Then you stick together out of convenience and tax reasons. It's ok to be upset and cry about it but its not the end of the world. Get yourself a fat retard. Literally. They're probably the best and truthful guys out their next to handsome dudes who can fuck anyone they want.

Theirs so much better peeps out their in the world just forget that nigger.

We need to see tits to know if you were treated unfairly. Timestamp or it doesn't count.

this

You can sleep well knowing he would never feel as good as he does with her than with yourself.

You can sleep well knowing he would never feel as good as he does with her than with yourself.

The replies you get in this thread should be great fodder for your BuzzFeed article! :-D

Plant that seed so you will never get over him. :P

>only dated because he's hot and gave attention
>surprised that he dumps you like a sack of shit
>probably cheating on you before he dumps you
>All girls are bitches and will remain so.

You will never please a man as much as your ex's gf will please him.

>stupid
Like you wouldn't fall for this if it was a 10/10 girl hitting up your creep ass. Oh wait that would never happen

Attached: togtfo.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1578383596684.jpg (695x692, 100K)

???
>thinks i'm as desperate as you
lmao my libido is at 25% of what it should be. I really don't like women anymore.

You are thinking too much, read the mystery method and become a PUA

Piss off

Attached: 1580255799905-1.jpg (80x106, 5K)

>thinks I fell for it
>I'm not saying BOO HOO IM SO SORRY FOR YOU BB
lmao you need to look in the mirror, all you fags are the ones getting played.

Super glue your pussy shut and tell the hottest guy you know you're a virgin when you want dick. Works every time. Free shit for life.

Attached: 1552757340292.jpg (960x960, 115K)

This makes me want to blast shit out of my flaccid penis

Imagine how fucking sad your life needs to be to type that out and mean it unironically.
>10/10 girl
>hitting up your creep ass
Holy shit dude... Am I on reddit? Very few can tolerate whiny bitches that walk all over simps like yourself for long.
Fucking lmao whore

Aaaa share her Instagram we will make it funny

Yeah, before this conversation can move forward we need tits.
If you are going to use us as an emotional tampon we need something in return.

Your virginity was the one thing you had going for you.

And you threw that away. Congratulations on being forever damaged. Your worth as a person has objectively decreased, and you can never get it back.

Or you can choose not to believe that shit, realize your worth as a human has nothing to do with your sexual history (although potential future partners' willingness to have sex with you might be impacted by factors such as disease, kids you've had, etc.), and work on just living your life for yourself.
It comes down to the fact that the two of you don't belong together. You will never find someone who completes you. That's bullshit. You must find someone with whom you can share your completeness.

And all this is assuming your story is true and you're not a guy.

I'm sorry that happened.

Unfortunately some people are like the self-absorbed A-hole you were with.

You'll be alright.

Best wishes.

proof your a girl. were not saying your a liar but a lot of people here lie. we dont want to have a gay guy jerking off to our anserws. cuz thats kinda gay.

lol you got CHADed, go charm and dump a nice guy.

Nice guys and girls finish last.

Hey bitch, your tits were fuckin crap, that's why I dumped you.

nice larp tendie sucker

The rule only ever applied to girls whoring for attention by stating they were girls when it's irrelevant to the subject.
Clearly the gender is important here so it wouldn't apply.

That dude was calling her stupid while, blatantly, he would do the same in her shoes. But I'm the loser for pointing that out? Seems a bit fishy.

Attached: 587.jpg (1124x896, 94K)

Imagine going onto Cred Forums and expecting support lmfao
You're either new or just a retard

OP is the female version of this lol

Attached: 1565673008960.jpg (883x1551, 381K)

>even when you werent comfortable

Well there you fucking have it.

I would? Why would I not actually communicate with my partner to not waste my fucking time fucking around not advancing the relationship at all? I'm sorry you are assuming people are as desperate and retarded as you when it comes to relationships.

Learn how the rules learn, you fucking faggots. Lurk moar before hitting post. The "TITS or GTFO" rule doesn't NOT apply here. Idiots.

Bottom right is doable, not even drunk. If he has decent hygiene

I was saying how (Me) she put no effort into finding out his true feelings. She expected everything to be figured out by him and she was on sleep mode for 2 years... Also who cares? They are just meming retard

I mean you point out how bad the relationship is from the start.. you wanted attention and he gave it to you so you bend over backwards to give him whatever he wanted as long as it meant you kept receiving attention.. that's not how a relationship works, not a healthy one anyways, it's more of a business transaction where you give him sex and he gives you the attention you so desperately crave.

If you really expect good advice and not tits gtfo from Cred Forums, like Cred Forums Cred Forums, you might retarded

Attached: image0-9.gif (277x275, 79K)

>learn how the rules learn
yeah kill yourself... actually do it faggot holy shit.

might be*
but yeah Cred Forums is a dissapointment

>expecting anything good in the first place
>not contributing anything good either, just expects everything good to come to him
They are missing you back on reddit nigger

I realise that now. I guess I kind of hoped he would in love with me, given enough time. Once he got to know the real me, or whatever.

that's what the first few dates are for but I guess you were too busy getting dicked down

Hey same here except my ex-gf downgraded just to spite me, and I was pretty great for her too. Some people just don't get how good they have it. If you need someone to talk to my snapchat's thelunarlorkhan

there will be a bunch of turbo virgins trying to hit on you but i will give you the truth. he didnt do anything wrong, all he wanted was sex and there is nothing wrong with that. its a natural desire. you think that just because you had sex with him that he somehow owes you romance and all that other shit. he doesnt. it would be the same as if a guy was nice to you and then expected sex and got pissed when you didnt do it. (that happens but they are assholes). he was giving you the deal lets have sex, he thought you wernt worth that romance, this happens when you date people out of your league, they are not scared to lose you because they can do better. so either fuck someone in your league, if you want them to respect you. or become the dream girl that accepts shitty deals, if its worth it for you to get with the hot guys. there is a big chance that your a incel, in which case your not funny, your not convinving girls to stop fucking chads, you are a useless fuck. if your trans, your biologically male and you will never change that. if your who you say you are shut up, stop whining, stop trying to get sympathy and get the fuck off this board

What is 'enough time'.. 2 years is a lot of time to wait for someone to see the light or whatever whilst you're not happy in a relationship.

He just wanted sex and all you wanted in return was some attention, you didn't require him to engage in a healthy/loving relationship so you did not get one.

Since OP is being a complete and utter cunt, I was going to be nice and explain where "she" went wrong. But, since there are no tits and "she" refuses to GTFO, I must bring back the old Cred Forums. The days of old. The golden days. Let's look back to a time where moot ran the place, we were fresh off the war with FunnyJunk, and we had no idea about the surprise attack that Redditt was about to bring to our doorstep.

Look here you disease ridden, slime trail leaving, ugly as home-made sin, daddy issues, whore. You got, got. Plain and simple. You're fucking dumb, you lack brain cells. You gave a guy the one goddamn thing you have to offer at this point in your life. You're not good at head, I'm sure you're not OK with anal, you don't know how to cook a fucking meal, and you're a whiny little used up douche. I fucking hate the air you breathe.

Just as cunty women use "nice" neckbeard fucktards for free meals while keeping them cleanly in the friendzone, you were in the bonezone. Welcome to the life of being used. You're useless, pathetic, and I bet you have HPV now. Good luck with your herpes.

OP on suicide wat-- oh wait no one is watching.

That's about right for the virginity losing relationship. A very normal story. Two naive people managing better than this is uncommon to say the least.
Try not to convince yourself you were horribly wronged or anything, because that's not how it is. You had a good thing going, and it wore off.
Speaking from experience.

>>may i have a crumb of pussy
save your time, she wont fuck you or give you nudes you turbo virgin

The problem is an external locus of your sense of self worth. Who gives a shit what about that douchey cuck and his life? Live your own fucking forget about him.

Also, you weren't "dating" him. So stop saying that. You were getting fucked. Plain and simple.

This isn't facebook.

Well, the other girl seems to be more into sex than you ...

>gave him sex
>whenever *he* felt like it

sounds as you only had “let it happen” without really liking let alone initiating it.

>didn't do anything wrong
He lied to me. He said he couldn't afford dating and didn't want an intimate relationship. Now suddenly he's taking her out to restaurants and holding hands.

Wow op, please tell me more, it totally turns me on. Tell us more about his new modelgf and post pictures of her and nudes of her if u got em.

It sounds like you knew at the time that he was only interested in sex, so I'm confused why you think he did something wrong. It doesn't sound like he led you on at all.

It is because you are a fat swine.

"Friendzone" = Men
"Bonezone" = You

tits or gtfo

Didn't want one with you. You got to fuck upward for a couple of years. He's an 8 and your a 6. Find you a 6 and be happy

This.

We'll all be a lot nicer if you abide by the goddamn rules.

First off, pic related.
Second, the moment it seems like someone is just using you for sex is a big red flag.

Attached: 1580181978247.jpg (500x381, 78K)

that's life. Deal with it.

Guess what it get's worse when you get older. Now it's just dating. Soon kids will be involved.

One day you'll get cancer or another serious decease. Trust me, all the dating shit you've delt with will compare to nothing when you face deathly decease. I know, as I'm dealing with cancer.

Just get over all the self pitty and enjoy the days you have, as some day the day's will not come anymore...

If you've been through chemo, technically you're sterile.

So, no kids. Wanna bone? I only have 2 STD's. I got cured of the 3rd.

Maybe think he was actually being honest?
>you were so underwhelming he was turned off by the idea of spending alot of money and time into you
>when he met "her" he realized how you were holding him back
Is he or she rubbing it in your face? Yeah thought so you're just being a little bitch.

>Huur durr people only talk to women for sex

He did want an intimate relationship, just not with you. He realized you were just an easy option to have sex with but didn't want to take things more seriously as you don't seem like a long term partner when you're willing to bend over backwards for people and don't have a backbone, before you know it you'll be naked for the next guy that gives you some attention.

Not only this, but OP was a typical female.

"I gave you access to my body. Buy me shit."

Fuck that. Guys want a partner, not a burden.

not true

Browse /pol and read threads that interests you. It will keep your mind of the other stuff.

it doesnt matter what he could give you. what matter is what he did give you. you had a relationship where you fucked. that was your relationship. if you didnt like that offer you should of left. but you cant be mad at him for not offering you a better deal or accepting your offer for a worse deal for him. i garantee he still doesnt want an intimate relationship, he just needs to give it to this girl in order to get her to fuck him. and the romance and hand holding and dating (all shit 99 percent of men hate) is worth it if he can get the hot model's pussy.

he was only with you because your price was low, you tried to raise it and he no longer wanted it at that price. your mad because he was willing to pay that raised price for a superior product.

/an/ is another good one if you are feeling bad

In the interest of a bump and since OP isn't responding anymore...I'll bump with a:

OP is a cumdumpster.

Fuck me. An user that breaks it down in basic economics terms.

Well done.

SAGE THIS FAT CUNT

you posted your snapchat, you could talk on Cred Forums if you wanted to.

i just realized that i linked the wrong comment. i meant to link the one with the guy posting his snap.

Oh

Accurate description. Everyone please take note, this is perfectly describing how relationship dynamics are affected by differing relative values held by the individuals in the relationship. Another important takeaway is that you can demand more from someone in a relationship when the value delta is greater between the two people. Lastly, work on improving your own value is paramount.

If you're on here you should know by now
You could've just posed as a fag

He's willing to take your slut ass!!!

Attached: ALEER8GEUMXJ.jpg (468x351, 25K)

look at this absolute player, he makes every woman cum in an instant.

Y'all realize OP left, right? Notice how the smell is going away?

OP is clearly an incel who's trying to smear women for fucking everyone but him

u feel stupid? U ARE STUPID

This is the story told by every even slightly attractive girl.

but if you try to warn girls about this stuff you get "don't tell me what to do" "but I LUFF him" pppffffffttt you don't know what love is. your in lust, love comes after years of being together through thick and thin. young people have zero ideas about what love is.

sad

Why would you do that though? Just go on the internet and say mean things?

Because fuck you, that's why. This is Cred Forums

>We're assholes for the sake of being assholes

ISHYGDDT

Exactly true, you tranny-enabling newfag.
Not the other guy, by the way.

Fuck you, yet again. Yes, we do this. It's Cred Forums you daft cunt.

No

not to the other guy but you must have never scrolled through here if you think that people are not ass holes for no reason here.

Yeah because people are just dipshits and assholes on their own accord and they try to excuse their sad pathetic fucking existance by pretending it's okay because this is Cred Forums.

When in reality we rarely fucked with people for the sake of fucking with people, for example when some bitch fucked with cats, that's when Cred Forums fucked with them.. yet when we found the invitation to the birthday of what we thought was a lonely old man, we send him a ton of cards and gifts.

People here used to be people who struggled in life and didn't find accepting people elsewhere, they more than anyone else understood what it was like when people were assholes and wouldn't replicate the behaviour, ofcourse there have always been assholes like this fucktard who thinks it's cool and edgy to be a dipshit because he believes that's what Cred Forums is.

either your looking through nostalgia or your going off what other people told you of 4chans past. but there were just as many assholes back then as now. anonymity does that. you seem stupid for trying to tell an asshole to stop being an asshole.

That's exactly what i'm saying, there have always been assholes, atleast back then people weren't next level fucking retard to be an asshole for the sake of being one as they think that's how it worked, but they were just legitimate assholes.

well I'm sorry you went through that, hope your next relationship is better, I've never been in a relationship so I really can't help, but you have my sympathies if that helps at all

i think a lot of people were like that they just wernt as honest as the retard you were talking to. but i do agree that some of the newer people have this false idea about Cred Forums as being this dark edgy place for assholes and that definently affeccts how they act in the begining.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replid to you because you're a femanon, 'tis and awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not like a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D

top kek I really, really, really like this, mind if I save it?

Alright look, I’ll make this brief. You sound young so you’ll learn this sooner or later. If a guy is genuinely into you they’ll be romantic, thoughtful, etc.

When a guy just wants to fuck you, they’ll do what that guy did to you. Ez pz. Common sense.

Have a nice life.

guys are worthless shitheads

kill all men

>dating someone for their looks
Kys whore

Go fuck your ass with your dragon dildo sissy boy, no one cares.

>uses the word hot

yeah i dont care, lol. you gave him sex whenever he wanted but then left based on lack of romance, youre very dumb!

I can tell you are a newfag
Let me give you advice, dont post emotional stuff here, that is a request for trouble.
Also, you are an user. Use your anonymity to your advantage. You said you were female, no one else knew.
Post this on reddit or something else. This is not the place.