Is it normal to lose your virginity to someone way older than you...

Is it normal to lose your virginity to someone way older than you? I lost mine at 14 with a guy from college (he was around 20 years old)

Attached: 1577620788662m.jpg (942x1024, 75K)

Sounds like you were raped/taken advantage of user

Pic kinda related

No, it was me who made the move, but now that I think about it, maybe it was too much of an age gap

doesn't matter if you made a move or not, statutory rape has nothing to do with consent. it's about a 14 year being a child and not in the right mental capacity to make a decision about sex

Dont let it get to your head, ive been with my bf for 4 years hes 22 now and we met when i was 14. A 4 year difference only seems crazy up until the younger turns 18. Some kids like myself were horny and thats fine.

I definitely think statutory rape is far too much of a blanket term. I know if i couldve i wouldve lost my virginity even earlier than i did.

I knew a lot about sex when it happened. I jerked off almost every day and I had even tasted my own cum .

I was 19 he was 40
I’ve been with 6 guys and none of them have been under 35

Its fine 14 is aoc in many euro countries and 16 in most of the u.s.
My wife is 15 years my younger and is 25 now. Of we had met 10 years ago i would have hit it and she would have let me.

Your gay

Oh so you have never fucked a chick?

Well then no worries you are still a virgin

>looking your virginity
>Not keeping it and becoming a powerful wizard instead
>MFW

Attached: images.jpeg-96.jpg (250x272, 15K)

Wait, is everyone in this thread just talking about homo sex?

No, but I want to. As of now, I've only done it with that guy
Age of consent is 16 in my country, but it's not like I'm going to report him

I was talking about homo sex when I made this post, but if you're straight you can talk about straight sex too

Well find a slut and drop that v card faggot

Typical tranny argument.

you're so stupid it hurts to read your words. I hope you're dead by the end of the day.

Yes, but that picture isn't user

>Makes the move first because he obviously wants sex
>it's about a 14 year being a child and not in the right mental capacity to make a decision about sex

When will you liberal virtue-signaling trannies fuck off?

I wouldnt really consider it normal by anything more than a few years. Assuming it happens in the 13-18 range where most people lose their virginity.

I lost mine to my 7th grade teacher, she was 24-25 i believe. she got pregnant and I'm always gonna suspect it was my kid. I was very horny and had a hair trigger from too much stimulation since it was my first time. I didn't really pull out .

I met the kid when I went to visit my 8th grade teacher since I was his first graduating class and saw my 7th grade teacher's blonde boyfriend picking her up from work and got to meet "their" black haired child. I have black hair. she is a brunette.

I chose that pic because that was in the position I was in when I sucked his dick for the first time lol
Wow, lucky, some of my teachers were very hot and I wanted to have sex with them too. It's a good thing she didn't tell anyone the kid was yours

Wow there are A LOT of fags on Cred Forums. I keep forgetting.

Yeah this board is so straight it's hard to believe there are so many fags.

Attached: 1568430194372.jpg (1080x1060, 104K)

It's probably common but very degenerate. I lost it at 11 or 12 to some nurse that must've been between 30 and 40. Not sure if it counts precisely as losing your v-card though, she just wanked me and fingered my ass.

Nice devil trips. Did you cum? it counts as losing your virginity if you came from it. Why did she choose to jerk you off?

i imagine she wouldnt tell anyone since the age difference would get her in trouble
she seemed really shock when I walked up to her, I hope she wasnt afraid I was gonna tell anyone

Yeah I came. I'm not sure why she did it? She did some sterrlzation for a partial circumcision. Had to shave and put iodine on me, and commented I had a big dick. And I got hard and I guess one thing lead to another.

I do have a very thick dick, not long but just shy of a coke can thick. Never thought women found that attractive but I guess she did.

Were you already circumcised when she jerked you off?

No I had the whole thing. They nipped off the tip because I couldn't pull it back all the way down without a lot of pain. To do that they had to sterilize the region and the nurse was supposed to do that.

She gave me something on top of that I guess.

13+ should be AOC in white countries. Why should law decide?! It's the same as smoking weed.. I'd go to jail for smoking it here, but loads of other counties its okay! I'd also go to jail if I got caught with a gun /pistol, yet other countries are fine! Shithole countries fuck at any age, even marry & get pregnant at 11+

We didn't marry lol, I just gave him a blowjob and he fucked me a few days later

Bump

It took me longer than expected to write the story. Sorry haha

His brother and I played soccer together in different teams. I saw him a few times before because of, but we hadn't ever talked. Some day, I heard some parents of my teammates talk bad about him, calling him faggot and stuff like that. Because of that, when I saw him alone I went to talk to him and I told him what people where saying.
He told me that they were mad at him because they were homophobic. I knew I was gay at that point, but I had never met someone else gay before. I asked him a lot of stuff about sex, and he always answered me. He told me that people knew he was gay because he was caught fucking another guy from college. He told me about all the guys he had fucked. I told him about how I had tasted my cum.
He started to caress my thigh from that day on, and things escalated from there, he taught me techniques to suck dick. I would lick his finger, and he would guide me, telling me how to do it better, and complimenting me when I did some technique correctly.
At this point I was lusting over him so much, and I kept giving him hints that I wanted to have sex with him. I told him that I wanted to lose my virginity, that I like older guys from college, and stuff like that, but he always answered with a "you'll find the right guy soon, user".
One day, we were talking about body hair, and I told him I was sad I didn't have any. He told me he liked hairless guys more and I told him that I like guys with a bit of hair. He must have been horny too (we had pretended to suck his finger before) because he took of his t-shirt off and showed me his chest.
> Like this, user?

He had a line of hair very thick that goes from his belly button to his pubes, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.
> Do you want to lick it, user?
He pressed my head against his belly, and I licked the trail. I went as close as I could to his penis, to try to make him horny, because I really want to suck a dick. After a while, he asks me if I want to see his pubes, and I say yes. He moves down his pants and underwear, and I can see all his pubes, and just an edge of his dick.
At that moment, I asked to suck his finger again, because I knew he would say no if I asked to suck his dick, and I did everything that he said that he likes.
He starts moaning just from that and I tell him that I was very curious about sucking dick, and I begged him to let me try it. He agreed after a while, and he took his pants off and pushed my face to his dick. I was going to suck him myself, but I was loving the way he forced my head into his dick too. I was resting my hands on a ball that his brother used to play soccer, that's why I chose that pic haha
At some point he makes me deepthroat a few times, pushing my entire face into his pubes. A bit of his hair ended up on my brackets and I wasn't able to get them off for days lol. But he's very bushy, and I loved it.
He then moans like crazy and cums into my mouth without warning. I wanted to taste his cum anyway, but it caught me by surprise. It tastes way better than mine, and I swallowed it. It made me so horny to know that I had made another guy cum just with my mouth.
After that, he's freaking out a bit, but we make up and I hurry home. I was horny as fuck afer having a college guy cum in my mouth and I jerked off. I still had the taste of his cum on my mouth and a bit of his pubic hair on my brackets and I jerked off thinking about his cum in my stomach. I was extatic back then hahaha

So, what do you guys think? It's true that I was a minor back then, but I was the one who lead him on, so it' not like I was abused. I already had thought to try with guys my age, but I didn't know anyone who was gay, and college guys turn are literally my fantasy haha

You're very lucky, user. I wish a nurse would have jerked me off too. Did you cum in her hands?

Is it normal? No since statistically most people lose their virginity to others within four years of their age group.
Should anyone care if you both consented and dont regret it? Nah.
Its funny how we have this argument that fourteen year olds dont have the "right" mental capacity to make decisions regarding consenting sex but they do have the "right" mental capacity to self identify gender dysphoria within themselves, something most adults couldn't do with a written guide book.

We were only around 6-7 years apart in age, it's not that much, really

No u

Bump