Day 3 without weed

>day 3 without weed
The world is so fucking boring, Cred Forums

Attached: 942f781.jpg (1069x1098, 147K)

Cringe

the first days the worse. it gets better after the first week

This. I think after 3 days its all good. I'm quitting too OP. I stopped smoking last sunday. I don't smoke during the work week anyway. my job does random drug testing.

Go outside

Attached: 00D56C3E-D603-4C4E-878F-06F72D66AA5F.jpg (320x157, 8K)

Imagine being this much of a fucking loser

id rape girl on left

you can make it
i topped smoking for 2 months ago, but i smoked for like one week straight 2 weeks ago. so now its 2 weeks ago and i feel happiness. my sleep is normal and my hunger is wonderful actually.

keep going you can make it. do something fun, make nice food for yourself and fill your head with something to do

is that how the columbine-shooters whould look if they were girls?

oh the cutting oh the ANGST!!

been on a T break for a while and smoked yesterday it was great

It is, but trust me when I say life is more enjoyable when you're clear minded and not living in a constant haze. Was high 24/7 for about 3 years to numb mental trauma, quit about 2 months ago and I feel much better. I still think about weed all the time and wish I was high right now, but it's for the best and my life has gotten immensely better. Stick to it, OP.

This. I remember I quit weed a while ago (I am attempting again now after nother few years of smoking) and I was working out. I even got a girlfriend and it was the last time I had a girlfriend. I do like to smoke cause it makes me self conscious and I seem to either gain confidence or fix things about myself little at a time, but really its just me overthinking life when im high.

I use marijuana medically for PTSD and a seizure disorder. I use daily but I commend anyone trying to quit. To me weed is more medicinal than it is LOL DUDE core. I use in the morning before work and once before Bed. I could arguably be a self labeled Stoner, but DUDE WEED retards are the worst. If you smoke whooptydoo don't be a fag about it.

Day 4 here, fucking blows, man. Done all my work for today with no way of switching off.

The problem is that you're boring and you need weed to not want to off yourself.

i quit smoking to backy rol ups and smoking weed on new years day 2020. feelsgoodman, lungs are healthier so i go for jogs which is actually really fun to do. my teeth looking whiter,

my mental health is far more "stable" and i feel happy.

ill probably think of smoking weed if it becomes legal in uk where i livez that way ill actually know what im smoking.

when you get home from work, make time to make good proper food, sit down and watch films or dvelop a game like i do, then get an early nights healthy sleep.

feelsgoodman.

good luck user

dont smoke weed errday like i did for years

>I was ignoring my problems while doing way to much weed, just so i could ignore it more
Its not the weed, its you being stupid. Its way to many retarded cunts like you smoking.

read a book or something

But bro... it’s like, not even like addictive bro.
It’s good for like um... the brain and stuff man.

>body notices food is good
>feels bad when deprived of it

>body notices air feels good

>body notices weed is good

You were saying, you actual fucking retard?

Attached: 9087687656.jpg (960x859, 74K)

that's like saying all black people are niggers.
that's like saying all americans are fat.
that's like saying all asians are smart.
that's like saying all jews are greedy kikes.
that's like saying all dropouts are useless.

you should experience more of the world, user. maybe smoke a joint or two.

All black people are niggers.

I feel this.

Legit question for you lads, which would you say is more difficult for you? I've been struggling with trying to quit smoking pot and quitting fapping for years and they both are such hard fucking habits to break.

All jews are greedy kikes.

>Quitting weed is hard
No it is not, I smoked almost daily for 3 years, then I needed to stop, so I did. There are no addictive elements in weed, so its all in your mind.
I swear every person I know or have heard of that wanted to quit weed but could not have nothing else to do on a day to day basis, and not to be like that, but getting a life really helps.
When I stopped I just watched a cartoon instead of rolling a joint, or did some dishes, read a book, etc etc.
Just get anything done with life, instead of jacking of and smoking weed.
I dont even hate weed or anything, Im just tired of stupid stoners who think "woe is me" I have to do something beside getting high.

Attached: 1569534015388.jpg (640x480, 10K)

>Body notices heroin is good

>Body notices cigarettes are good

I smoke cigs, an still see how fucking retarded of a position that is to have. You literally have the mental processes of a monkey and think you are enlightened for it?

I can quit cigs easy just don't buy them. Same with weed, but it does make life a drag for a few days. and i've quit heroin. It was hard cause I'd get 7 days in cold turkey then once I'd feel better I'd just score again. I only quit when it was really time.
Did heroin 2 years. Rehab didn't really help cause you just meet cool people and onnce youre out you feel great like you can go score more. and I really only quit once I failed a drug test at an out patient rehab and I refused to go back to rehab and everything was out in the open and everyone had given up on me.

Get on my level bitch. I'm doing coke every two weekends and this weekend Im clean.
Fuck you and you nigger plant

Attached: C6B.jpg (800x1203, 102K)

>My nigger plant soaked in gasoline is better than your nigger plant that is just dried, sometimes pressed into smaller brown bits
Whew lad, you sure are cool!

>I can quit cigs easy just don't buy them. Same with weed
>and i've quit heroin.
>Did heroin 2 years. Rehab didn't really help
You have never quit anything. You do not understand the concept. You have formed a narrative in your head that you are in control of your actions and impulses, but as evidenced by your own words, you always go back to the things you "quit".
>I CAN quit cigs and weed
meaning you still use them.

well yeah I "quit" weed on sunday and I like to smoke and drink. I did stop heroin, and its possible i'd go back, but I doubt it. I became a bit more materialistic now where I would rather have the money for my cars or buying a home. I'm saving money now essentially. And I was pretty suicidal when I started heroin. I am no longer suicidal.

Are these the female version of the Columbine shooters?

Not him, but I quit cigarettes, and I have not smoked weed for about half a year.
Im never gonna smoke a cigg again, maybe a cigar at new years, but weed Ill probably smoke someday.
Quitting something but going back to it does not mean you are addicted outright, but it can be.
In my case I would just say I would like to be high someday, but for right now I enjoy going to work, and playing board games when I have free time.

No, I doubt a cut arm could hold up a rifle, or whatever weapon they used.

girl on the left has the nicest fuckin body, ma gawd.

>he genuinely thought it was an argument and not a shitpost
you're a bigger retard than them oh my god

Cutting is pretty badass IMO. You wouldn't have the balls to do it..

Literally what are you fucking talking about

Do you think an arm just gets overall weaker because the skin's been cut? Literally how would that even work. You sound like a 13 y/o pretending to know anything, but really that was the most embarrassing reply in this thread yet, especially because you wrote it so genuinely. tl:dr kill yourself

Attached: 107000006.jpg (906x1280, 153K)

>I can use my arm with no problem after cutting it up and having blood flow from it
Sure mate!

anatomical knowledge of an 8 year old

Life's as fun as you make it, OP. Try to make the most of it. Less money spent on that is more money for hobbies or yummy food or whatever else you would enjoy.

INB4 yes I am a faggot thank you for telling me

Actually got caught with it while driving. Stopped 2 days ago and i feel great. Little desire for it because im sick of wasting my life

Your just starting to get to the hard part Nigger
Have fun with the sleep sweats
Your mind gets clearer after a couple of weeks bro. You can do it, just remember drugs=Jewish mind control

Cringe.

>When I cut my arms they are all fine!
>It is not a phase mom, I swear I am cool among the emus

Maybe it isn't the world, but you who is boring

Get a real job then

You're boring