Holy fuck. Shit just got real

Holy fuck. Shit just got real.

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-214200.jpg (1080x1391, 399K)

>WHO
Look into (((who))) runs the WHO, retard. Oh my God the media's being sensational, here's my cue to panic!!!!! Cuck

>create virus to kill off chinks during their busy new year
>fuck up and have it spread everyfuckingwhere

I dont need the WHO to tell me when I should be worried. If it kills us all we'll be too dead to give a fuck.

>MSM panic tool tells us to freak out already
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: fry_panic.jpg (800x600, 83K)

Oh god, we're all gonna die!
Just like back with the bird flu!
and then the swine flu...
... uhm.. and the SARS, that also killed us all..

Well.. what what laws are made while we all panic...

Who are the WHO?

Attached: hoo.jpg (2220x1248, 371K)

The who?

and here come the snowflake trump supporters crying because the only news they get about the world comes from ther idiot presidents twitter account

what a bunch of retards

World health organization.

>what laws are made while we all panic

and how many republicans who would of been outraged if obama made them will act like nothing even happened because "#magatrump"

The issue with this is that people will descend into a state of panic. And when people panic, people act irresponsibly.

Shut up, libtard. If there is a reason to panic, your degeneracy probably caused it.

Still mad she lost?

The meth will kill me before coronavirus ever does, trust me I know from experience man

>libtard

lol,cry more trumptard.your just as much of a libtard as the people you call libtards

nope,donald trump has given us everything she would of anyway

STFU asshole.

Degenerated libtards caused this. They ruin the world.

fuck you politics faggots from both sides. you ruined Cred Forums dont you ever forget that.

>no u
Okay.
>nope,donald trump has given us everything she would of anyway
Then why are you mad, libtard?

pretty sure it was mexicans

Attached: 4DFAA110-8C73-4883-AE87-368B443CFD1C.jpg (1200x900, 71K)

Lol you're a retard. I posted that as intentional bait and lo and behold, King Mouthbreather was the only one who replied!

Goodbye humans.

Who would a thought that the 6th extinction would be caused by a little tiny microscopic nigger called after a fucking beer. Crazy times nowadays.

I bet this guys got less than 10 teeth in his mouth

a likely story. i also bet it was made in a lab by vice lord scientists. fucking niggers.

Pretty good English rock band in the late 1960s and 70s.

Not an argument, libtard.

Can it even harm young, fit people under 30?

You’re so cool
You do meth wow dude that’s so fucking gnarly
I wanna be just like you
Seriously tho? Did you really needed to anonymously share with the whole world that you smoke crystals? Cause no one cares

im mad because im not a libtard

americans are still proving they are the dumbest country in the world

It's nothing. We should only be worried when the infection rate is in the millions per day.

whatever you say snowflake

Fucking lol
I work in a brewery owned by ABinBev which owns Corona
I fucking handle shitloads of cases on the daily
Am i gonna be kill?

we should of been worried when america decided to fly a bunch of its citizens from china to here.now you retards are gonna give everyone in america coronavirus

Hope you get shot by the po lice

Stay mad, libtard.

When the virus invades the cells in your nose causing them to become virus making machines that then infect your throat and lungs filling your respiratory system with fluids... ahh, Yes.

Corona deaths this year - 170
Flu deaths EVERY year - around half a million

fuck off to china then, corona is worse than sars

>comparing statistics from not even one month to those of an entire year
>comparing statistics from one virus with god knows how many subtypes of virusses all lumped together as "flu"
kay

literally who?

Attached: pepe - ebola.jpg (255x123, 7K)

>less than 3% mortality rate and most of those are immunocompromised

Why so serious?

Attached: giggling-or-angry-joker-why-so-serious-meme.png (500x522, 111K)

I forgot everything on the news is true and also because they are all scientists... also, for clarification I am not dumb as hell. I went to college and got a degree studying biology and minored in chemistry. I got all my information from peer reviewed studies done on the virus and it’s many mutations. I was able to access these scientific reports because I studied these topics and have memberships to those societies as a result. What is your degree in again and what news channel were you watching for your information? However, I do love your inability to speak your opinion without insulting someone. You being wrong and mad makes this immeasurably more delightful. Thank you for the laugh.

Don't worry about asian germs amerifats...you're still more likely to die from stray gunfire or something obesity related. Save your casual racism for the scary jews.

Nah, you'll suicide when you get tired of sucking dicks for $3, you soon-to-be-toothless fucking clown.

China probably created it to use a bio weapon against the West but some stingy chink who’s job it was to dispose of test animals by cremation probably sold one to the local market for some extra money