Statistically my dick is supposed to be average which is fucking bullshit...

statistically my dick is supposed to be average which is fucking bullshit. How am i supposed to send a that's asking me for a pic of my dick a pic when i have an 'average' duck this small. 5.5 inch length and 4.7 inch girth

ill just fucking kill myself life is so unfair

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-30-20-43-43-303_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x2340, 1.04M)

5.5 isn't that small

it is unless you have very good girth which i don't

It's big enough. The G spot is only 3 inches deep.

bro angles matter alot.ofc your cock looks bad. You have a shitty angle.

learn how to take a dick pic ya dummy. Firstly shave all those disgusting pubes off. THat shit needs to look good enough to eat, secondly move the camera closer to your dick and keep your hand out of shot, it will look bigger

Don’t be so hard on yourself . It looks even smaller to YOU because you are far away . Most dudes do a little camera trickery to make it look bigger.

I'm 8" and I always thought I was average, even had 4/5 women tell me I was. If I haven't clicked a dick rate thread I'd still assume I was. Women don't know what's what when it comes to dicks so just take a good angle.

Attached: IMG_20191012_132339.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

Have you tried taking pics from other angles? Ive been doing that recently and it helps a lot, girls dont seem to notice it that much

You actually have pretty nice dick OP. most people are just making sure it isn't super ugly or a micro penis, and that you have no visible signs of infection. It's not always a size check.

Looks fine to me. You do know that pussies come in different sizes too? I've been with girls that I have trouble getting a finger in and others that can take half my arm.

this is also totally true and rarely considered.

Grow up you insecure little shit !

Attached: 0pEACyI.jpg (533x400, 49K)

Let it out

Perfect for my ass

Pro-tip: if you exercise, get into good shape, and have a decent face, it doesn’t matter how big your dick is. If she’s already in a position where she’s seeing it, you e already won. The trick is getting the girl into that situation with you. It’s not like you whip your dick out to ask a girl out.

Also, to add to this, if you’re in America OP then RIP in peace, because American girls don’t want to touch your anteater dick. They’ll be freaked out

This
First chick that took my virginity became a fuck friend for a month straight before some cunt fucked it all up
Found out she was a huge slut but despite this fact, had the tightest poon i ever fucked
She was nympho af tho

One of my ex was quite loose and she wasn’t really active in my knowledge prior to us fucking and dating even tho she was the one to always initiate everything
We would fuck minimum 3 times/day and she was really boring most of the time
I had to fucking do everything while she was laying there like a star with all limbs spread and shit

5.5 isn't small AT ALL you fucking RETARD. it's the normal size DUMBFUCK

That sucks, OP.

Attached: HOngkongdong1.jpg (720x1280, 425K)

Its all about perspective.

>circumsized

oh dear...

So how does mine look in comparison?

Attached: 20200130_141942.jpg (530x1071, 294K)

>you have a tiny dick
Oh dear...

Lol, the fact that my cock doesnt have the same sensitivity as uncut fags makes me last way longer in bed. Last chick i fucked, we pulled an 8 hour sesh and I came like 5 or 6 times.

Hahahaha! I can smell you from here.

Wow. That hurt to read.

Well i am taking a shit right now...

It's about the angle/camera zoom. Get closer and take a wider angle shot, be careful to not let it wall-eye too much, and your dick may look almost twice as big. That's how a 7 inch dick can look like it's your times the size of yours, it's literally the camera angle

Post another angle OP

Op, this is my dick.
When im not hard, my shit shrinks down to like 2 or 3 inches flaccid.
There's always an embarrassing factor to whipping out my flaccid cock in front of a woman, but when i finally get hard, everything is okay.

And ive had 2 girls share my dick before.

Sometimes you just gotta take a shot in the dark, and if youre a grower not a shower like I am, it can be kind of unsettling at first.

i dont want to play tricks on the girl and make my dick look huge then disappoint her irl. this is the most realistic angle of my dick size

Uncut fag here
You’re full of shit
I literally last hours
I’ve never ever been able to fucking cum despite all the times i had sex
Go fuck yourself you fucking charlatan

Dont forget to moisturise your ashy cockhead afterwards, cutfag! KEK!!!

Attached: 1540805047817.jpg (216x233, 10K)

My dick is 6inch

Thank you both for being walking examples of why you shouldn't give a fuck cut vs uncut.

Tie a string around the base of your dick and it will look more girth and big veins.

looks like mine
we can be small gook brothers

meet traps like me that enjoy smaller dick guys kek, there you go

Attached: 3.jpg (869x825, 121K)

Learn how to eat pussy like a champ.

how do you guys shave your dick so well? With just razors? Also, how often?

razors basically, and about once a month

Kik?

sure, i dont usually send other pics though

You're a faggot dude. You're gonna kys because you see people on the internet manipulate angles and only post their dicks when they're above average? Retard. You are fucking fine faggot, you're bigger than 50%~ of people. Same reason why being 5'9 is "short" on the internet but go outside and you'll see the majority of people around that height. I barely see men around or above my height at 6'3 at any given day if any. Stop living and defining yourself by what people on the fucking internet tell you. Shit, if you want to please a woman you can just play / tease her clit. Think man come on.

Good camera angle. Take one from below your cock whole it's hard and the camera is looking along the shaft.

this is a r/getmotivated bro

Average vaginal canal is about 7inches deep. Gspot is on average 2 inches in. Youre gunna be fine guy. Calm down.

i could be totally on my own, but i really dislike when guys take pics from bellow, clearly trying to make the cock look bigger, and it doesnt look nicer honestly

agreed