ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS...

ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/478834-39-children-have-died-during-the-2019-2020-flu
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

febuary 22

march 10

april 22

Man, I gots da coronas

rip :(

03/16/2020

tell more o seer

not wory
evlything fine

Attached: hi guys.jpg (540x666, 61K)

It'll be my birthday

no shit, sherlock

Starting to wonder if you guys are the guys writing the news.

Worry about African swine fever, that might get bad, but it's also a HF so it probably won't ever leave China.

The new coronavirus is no big deal on any fucking scale.

Yeah that's why the WHO just declared it an international health crisis.

The domestic flu virus has killed 6,600 Americans so far. The Coronavirus has killed roughly 200. Nuff said.

thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/478834-39-children-have-died-during-the-2019-2020-flu

Difference is that 6k was infants,elderly and people with health problems. The corona virus is killing healthy young adults.

You just made that up. 10,000 have been infected, less than two hundred have dies. Not exactly the Black Plague, is it.

>You just made that up
As if the numbers out of China will be reality.

The domestic flu has killed 6,600 people this season, but that doesn't seem to bother you. With all eyes monitoring the Chinese flu, it's almost impossible to fudge the numbers.

False

About 100k had died a couple of days ago. Probably around 200k today. The number of infected is multiplying everyday

Provide a link you lying sack of shit.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

Kike shill
Fuck off shlomo
Stay out of big city's

Back up your claim, fuckhead.

bitch its less than 2 months old

It's people like you who spread diseases

nice reply retard

I work at a high end chinese restaurant and there are already 15 cases of the virus in my country

Attached: 4680_hank_hill.png (404x290, 176K)

Show us 100,000 dead a couple days ago and 200,000 dead today, you stupid fuck.

Even of it does, good. We need a culling of the herd like a heroin addict needs rehab.

It's just fear (of what it Could possibly do) making this into anything. When the death toll reaches 1% of the population, I'll take it seriously.

The end is nigh

Attached: IMG-20200128-WA0009.jpg (778x1600, 100K)

Incorrect. It's mostly killing the old, young, weak and immunodeficient, just like every other version of the flu.

You're a delusional idiot

Coronaviruses were discovered in the 1960s you moron. Now go change your story so it's fits the deluded narrative in your head. Then come back and tell us.

i kinda wanna fly out to china, get infected, come back and just infect people i don't like by coughing on them

Caught it, coughed a bit and then I got better. Way milder than a cold, actually. All this talk about the new coronavirus is just anti-Chinese propaganda by the U.S. government. You have nothing to worry about. Come to China, tourists.

Big deal. They'll have the flu for a few days. wow

with a chance that they might die

the flu kills more people per year than corona

Too small to be concerned about. You're trying for whatever idiotic reason to make this a killer epidemic and it just isn't. The domestic flu virus has killed 6,600 this season, much deadlier than the Hong Kong flu.

well no shit sherlock, that's like the "cows kill more people than sharks" metric, it is way more common to encounter someone with the flu

Attached: 07B6ABE0-A57B-4E73-8F92-1FAF7DCBED40.jpg (1200x900, 71K)

I work in partly in the WHO :)
Also, it's more or less forced to due to the public. Not to mention it's not like anyone WANTS coronaviruses to infect their populations, so stuff needs to be done to limit the spread.

My point is simply, even in a WORST CASE, i.e this gets everywhere, it's no worse than a regular flu season.

Listen, I'm not gonna pretend I'm smart or anything but I feel like hysteria won't help the situation.

I really dont get all the pussies crying about this shit. Its still just a fking flu... I really dont get all the hype. If you have a proper immune system and are not a boomer, wash your hands then its not really a big deal. symptoms are literally coughing, fever, fatigue, and soreness, headache and "feeling bad"... like wtf. thats the kind of shit I dont even take a sick leave for from work.

170 Died from 8000 infected. and those 170 were old 50+ people. young people are literally not even dying from this shit, so basically anyone on Cred Forums should be fine.

do you really think its that deadly ? Ebola was way worse...
People are just scared to hell from the unknown.

Humans must have their drama. Our absurd species seems to be hardwired for blowing everything out of proportion.

The corona virus was first found in 2012.
It's been happening. For a while now, retard.

Because a new virus can mutate easily into something much worse. The more people it infects the higher probability of deadly mutations arising.

it has been around before you were born... honestly nothing new.

Red state here. I ain't ever even seen me a chinese.

Attached: Bat Flu.png (1000x1000, 328K)

True it's not dangerous, but it is new. At least this newly discovered version.
That's why people are in a panic. Because this version is still mainly unknown.
It's been 2 months since it's discovery, it can still do possibly worse in the people it still effects.

2/20/2020

Attached: Virus Nothingburger.jpg (687x363, 86K)

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Wait 30 more minutes for the update.

Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma my corona!

Its a new subspecies off the parent chain coronavirus. This particular virus crossed to humans around late December most likely from bats. If you knew anything about virology and genetics a virus is most dangerous once it transfers to different hosts. The spanish flu was the first emergence of the H1N1 bird flue and it killed upwards of 100 million people and infected over half a billion people. Yet today the H1N1 virus is easily manageable. Im mot saying the new sub species of the corona virus will be as deadly as the spanish flu, but to ignore the potential threat it poses is pure ignorance.

Woohoo

Are people dying by the thousands? No, they are not. Do most people who have been infected survive? Yes, they do. It's a mild flu, not Captain Trips. Worry yourself to death, see if I care.

I don't give a single fuck. If it's actually happening, good. We need to get rid of the retards and get our old Cred Forums back.

Anons love a bit of excitement though! Also nice stand reference