Hey cucks

Hey cucks,

Do you fantasize about your gf cheating on you? Well send me a message with her picture and her kik or phone number. 8/10 I can bring it out. Bonus if you live near Philly and we can actually set something up.

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-162130_Messages.jpg (1080x1679, 389K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-162233_Messages.jpg (1078x849, 201K)

I’m a philly cuck but my gf has no idea

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-162345_Messages.jpg (1078x1634, 325K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-162535_Kik.jpg (1079x1366, 351K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-162614_Kik.jpg (1079x1419, 365K)

If you like this, my kik is audaciousbeat. Send me a pic of your gf and location, how long you've been together, and your fantasy

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-162647_Kik.jpg (1080x1359, 319K)

You censored the tit-tays.
Fuck off with your bullshit posts.
SAGE

Fake and gay

Lol fake and gay

show tits faggot

I just browsed some hentai and came upon a netorare story. Decided "fuck it" and read it.

What the fucking fuck. This has made me physically sick. I feel like puking. How can anybody enjoy this? All I feel from this is a dark vortex of misery and loathing. I just want it to stop.

Those pictures are only for me and the cucks. Send me your gf's number, coward

You're a little bitch boy and those are fake texts

I don't have a girlfriend.
And my wife is like a fucking 4 year old, she'd panic and come running in asking if I gave someone on Cred Forums her number. She doesn't know what to do when a number she doesn't recognizes calls her.

No. I want a bitch that's going to be loyal you fucking cuck. I expect that from my girlfriend and my wife.

Submissive cuck here. Humiliate and dominate me to show you my gf..kik is Zeroxes. Be brutal

>Be brutal
No one cares about you.

If your girl has a kik she's a hoe, period

"Loyalty tests"

I'm just trying to see ass

I totally agree with this, I expect both my wife and my girlfriend to be loyal to me

Lol, well here is the loyalty test you never wanted. Here is your chance.

Well send me your wife's number and let's find out

Haha, yeah no.

sounds like you might be a bit worried

this

sounds like he doesn't want to give a fucking stranger on Cred Forums a personal number. fuck off to

Sounds like you're being a whiny bitch 'cause I said no.
That's the problem with "bulls" though isn't it. They think they're alphas... but really they're just scavengers looking for bored and ignored scraps looking for attention.

Not fake!

Lmao why are you so mad, when you can just choose not to respond in the first place. If you're not into this then you didn't have to post

Lol faggot

I'd love to find a bull to fuck my girl..

But any guy who is a potential bull isn't going to be jerking off on Cred Forums

Why are you such a bitch? Most men talk like this, only a bitch would think I was mad.
I was just being honest. Why did I respond? Because I'm nice and you asked a question, then you made an inference that I was worried.

I was correcting you, nicely. Because you just seem like such a Nice Guy.