This large lump appeared on my balls after shaving, it is soft to the touch. do I need to see a doctor?

this large lump appeared on my balls after shaving, it is soft to the touch. do I need to see a doctor?

Attached: MVIMG_20200130_162917~2.jpg (2501x2380, 809K)

Put a fork in it; it’s done.

Yes

FYI, testicular cancer grows on your testicles, not your scrote, so don't be worried that it's cancer.
But yes, you should see a doctor about w.e. the fuck that is.
If you have no insurance, you can probably afford to wait out a week and see if it gets better or worse.

Seeing a doctor will just end in amputation so you should sit it out like a real man until the balls fall of from being necrotic.

if it happened after shaving why are your balls totally hairy

here look at my asshole
ha ha made you look now we're even

Attached: disgusting-prolapsed-asshole-1079.jpg (900x655, 374K)

If you seriously want to learn wtf is going on, go to /r/dermatology on reddit and you should get a pretty good insight on what it is by the end of the day.

Posted, thank you
know it's not tc but worried about torsion

seems like an ingrown hair. I had stuff like that years ago during summer. Still go to a dermatologist

If you had testicular torsion you would be on the floor screaming in pain, not shitposting here.

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

Lost

Dont worry, its propably just coronavirus

it just looks like a benign cyst but go to a doctor just to be safe

Attached: F7C70BA3-F6AF-4B51-991C-10A807E33F42.jpg (331x307, 20K)

shut the fuck up retard, your joke makes no sense

I don't think you understand what 'shaving' means!

honestly, its probably a cyst. just get either someone to drain it or drain it yourself

Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

Next time, burn the hairs off with a cigarette lighter.

stopped when I noticed the giant lump dingus

It’s not a medical emergency, but if it gets bigger and causes discomfort then you can get it surgically removed but it can go away on its own or just sit there- GRANTED it is what I say it is

That hair in the center... pull it out, then squeeze out the puss.

Show us on video.