Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Man It's down to education, Theres no such thing as a bad person, just people who havent been educated to give appropriate reactions or something like that, also this whole website is a joke not to be taken seriously, its actually not anonymous and heavily surveyed by gov agencys so keep that in mind to

Well considering all other minority race IQ is well below the white average it is VERY fair to say we are the superior race just based on data and analytics.

>he can't afford an actual flag to burn

Attached: 1567212934528.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Because niggers do dumb shit like repost this thread everyday and then samefag with shit like this all in some effort to try and Trolololo someone.

Inb4, “That’s not an answer to my question” it is an actual and literal answer to your question from a racist white person.

/thread

Because black people keep caused problems.

because we've experienced blacks

except asians.

Why are you racist?

not my picture

doesn't explain my question

trying to find a real answer to my question

not good enough answer

not true, a bunch of people here are open pedos. sure if you did something really bad and somebody reported it then they prolly could find where you live, but you have to be retarded to think someones job is to scroll through Cred Forums looking for illegal activity.

Attached: Negro Dixon.png (1005x640, 353K)

I said why in my post, your feeble efforts to troll me by continuing to act dense will not work, but 2/10 for getting me to respond twice. You may continue to bask in your niggy autism.

HAHAHAHAAA
But yeah TBH i've always found that out of everybody "black" or neoliberal "black" people are most racist. They obsess over it more than anybody else. Asian or Russian people probably are though. You can't even move to some Asian countries because they are straight up saying you can't because you're a nigglet.

I say "black" in quotes because nigs are really brown. Not black. It ruins the English word black by calling them black IMO.

it doesn't answer the question

huh?

Everyone can be racist.

Strictly accusing whites of being racist is, in fact, racist.

can you answer my question?

BECAUSE NIGGERS

Racism doesn't exist. It's just a term created by (((them))) and used by weak minded people to mask the misgivings of races that are obviously inferior to others.

>>Snowflakes will fight me but deep down they know that facts are against them

doesn't explain anything

Cuz a lot of blacks have shitty attitudes and think everything is about them. There is no pleasing many blacks, they're just fucking annoying. Many blacks are cool but so many are just cry babies, kvetching about racism non stop. Can't we just go our separate ways? Why are we being forced together?

>Historic Bars

Attached: Read a book nigger.jpg (566x480, 62K)

whites been racist to blacks for 500 years, why is that?

Because it is easy to hate on someone who is different. We are all humans. There are great people and shitty people of every race. Most racism happens when we either generalize and stereotype, or have honestly never interacted with other races other than what is portrayed in the media, or from few, singular experiences. Just as a personal anecdote but growing up, I went to school with a huge mix of races, and racist behavior is definitely less apparent.

We aren't, but you keep calling us racist so we figure we might as well just embrace the label and destroy the significance of the insult.

That's why there aren't any good racist insults against white people. All the good racist words require people to get super butthurt. The closest you can get is "Snow nigger" but that still harkens back to nigger which is perhaps the most powerful word in the English language... and that power comes directly from its perception.

Ain't nobody gettin pissed over being called honkey or cracka lol.

Attached: lives.jpg (720x720, 62K)

doesn't answer my question

Are they? Ive never met a racist white person thats younger than 60

>Literally OP

Attached: White Power.jpg (625x410, 67K)

why are blacks racist, why is anyone racist? sorry I can't speak for other people, so I don't know

not my question

No, it's not. To begin with, the notion of superiority is a social construct we designed to appease our tribal sensibilities.

The universe doesn't have some kind of hierarchy, things merely exist or they don't. It's as simple as that.

Secondly, IQ doesn't take socioeconomic status into account.

what?

???

Attached: 1579995151183.jpg (486x1024, 45K)

Attached: 4chan Shit Posting.png (666x556, 145K)

Look at this nigger can't even spell.

Reminds me of the time H&M made a shirt with a niglet on it that said coolest monkey in the jungle. Blacks cant read so it was literally no problem but the leftist media got ahold of it and being the Jews that they are threw a huge fit. Niggers being the low iq and easily impressionable shit stain that they are lost it. Lol.

The best part is they proceeded to riot in every H&M store they could find proving once again that they are indeed feral monkeys and that every other race is right to hate them. lmaoooooooo.

Why niggers lol? Just why? Haha

I dunno but i wanna see some 6'8" gold chain wearing nigger stretch this bitch's asshole into a gaping morass.

Attached: Lana_Lokteff.jpg (381x473, 30K)

In my part of the country, we aren't racists. I honestly dont comprehend why you would discriminate against anyone. Here, we are all just living our lives to make ends meet. I dont care or have the extra room in my soul to fuck with anyone else. However, I'm called racist just for being white. Evidentially, 'I am' part of the problem and white privilege, etc.... I guess it's the same as being black and having black stereotypes pinned on you. I dont get it. But for the record, not all whites hate blacks. It's just a shitty situation all around. I guess tolerance would be a good place to start but unfortanetly we are living in a snowflake society.

not my question

huh?

implying your not racist... if want to breed with a white girl you are killing there dna. like only 12% of whites dna works with black dna. you think that just cus you statutory raped a white girl for a baby that is 50% white. its not. its only 12% white.

.....?