Being gay is the unnatural thing you could ever conduct in, and nothing will change that no matter what you faggots say

Being gay is the unnatural thing you could ever conduct in, and nothing will change that no matter what you faggots say.

Attached: burn faggots.jpg (780x584, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLKeWSb-IcQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20191420/
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/Sexuality-explained
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U must be a Christian

Attached: 1577329105650.jpg (700x836, 78K)

What about abortion?

I'm not, but that doesn't mean I have to be a proponent of your abnormal sexual activity.

Attached: 48827-bibles-MSN-facebook.800w.tn.jpg (800x417, 79K)

You should really consider your words better. homosexuality is actually natural amongst many different animals on Earth including humans. I am sorry if your beliefs have forced you into other conclusions. Or if it is your personal insecurities. Consider the log of wood in your own eye before considering the speck of dust in others. Move along.

Homosexuality exists in animals and the orientation toward the same sex in humans has been going on for thousands of years. Its nothing new. But you are right about one thing, whether you find the acts or lifestyle revolting or not , if you are predisposed to hate than nothing any ever says change that about you.

Attached: 91BpZ49RvvL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 36K)

I wouldn't say unnatural, but it is an aberration that leads to a genetic dead end.
It's more like a mistake of nature. that ensure that it doesn't infect future generations.

So what if it's unnatural? There are plenty of unnatural things that there's nothing wrong with.

Attached: slice_4_2.png (389x257, 12K)

Fuck nature. Nature will kill you deader than shit first chance it gets and it doesn't give shit.

U are. Why lie to yourself?

Well said

>something people do is weird
>that must mean it's bad

Why do you think like this?

Disclose the paper that displays the rule that says you can't dislike faggots and not be a Christian. I'll wait.

Based

Enjoy the aids then faggot.

I'm not a fag, I'm just curious.

U retarded or something?

What about straight people with aids?

Just because some people don't think it's weird doesn't make it right either.

Homos disgust me. Take the meds - become normal, enjoy a pretty girls nice ass and tits.

I'm not the individual who believes that disliking faggots is reflected and inspired by a certain religious belief, so no.

Based.

Attached: 1552412535510.jpg (960x320, 90K)

because conformity is the only thing that lets him function in society without any social skills of his own

I didn't say it was right but saying something is wrong just because it's weird is stupid.

I'll bite. What meds do you recommend for curing gay?

Youre right. You dont have to be a proponent of anything. And you wouldnt be an asshat or a dumbass for not liking it. Thats your perogative. Actively speaking against something that doesnt concern or affect you in the slightest, though, now youre being a fucknut.

Oh don't you know, there is a little program in the virus that check to see if your a breeder or not if str8 = 0 then set infect = neg, else set infect = pos.

>Actively speaking against something that doesnt concern or affect you in the slightest, though, now youre being a fucknut.
>You're not allowed to give your views or opinion on anything unless it personally affects you.
That's not how reality works. Get over it.

Amen brother

I would drop the zyclon b myself.

Did i say you werent allowed? No i said it makes you a fuck nut.
The part about reality you arent getting is that, yes, you are entitled ti your opinions. If theyre wrong or stupid, you will be told. Thats how reality works. So stop crying "muh freedom" over it. Thats an even big load of fucknuttery.

>People in the next city over start killing and eating all the children and visitors.
>>Hey, please stop murdering them. That's not great.
>It doesn't affect you in the slightest, you don't even live here so stop being a fucknut.

Christian, or unbelievable insecure
You realize how gay it is to give a shit what someone else does with their wiener, right? I couldn't care less, because I don't like dongs

Attached: You are gay.gif (640x360, 951K)

Are you comparing murder and cannibalism to what consenting adults do entirely out of your sight that hurts absolutely no one?
If you cant see a problem with arguing like this i severely doubt youll ever realise just how dumb you are..

What is going on with your brain? Are tapeworms eating your neurons right now? I genuinely want to know how you possibly could've thought that was a good retort. OP implied being gay was bad because it was "abnormal", then the guy you replied to pointed out that something being weird ≠ wrong, and then you reply with a retort to an argument literally no one made?

If you're gay, alright fine. You like the dick and I like the vagina. Just don't make your sexual preference the center of what makes you you.

>Thats how reality works. So stop crying "muh freedom" over it. Thats an even big load of fucknuttery.
>defending yourself when you think your free speech is violated is wrong
>crying about your freedom and thinking you should able to fuck a guy whenever you want is okay
Nice double-standards there.

lol stay gay, fagboy

No, I'm definitely not. Phrasing your strawman as a question isn't a lifehack.

Animals are gay, gonna blame the tourists OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLKeWSb-IcQ

Attached: 1580357112203.jpg (750x1334, 179K)

this is the only post on this website i agree with so much lol...

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 12K)

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Thats not how any of this works. You brought "not allowed" into this equasion. You are allowed. Youre just retarded, and will be told again and again. And this is not a violation of your freedom. Just what happens when youre retarded. You must live a sad life my friend.

You must be trolling..

>I disagree with everything you're saying therefore, it's retarded
Nice argumentative skills there.

The irony of this comic is that this "soy-boy libtard making really bad joke about donald trump whilst everyone laughs" trope has been done about as much as the people they parody in the comic.

I love how faggots always make this point, can the animals reproduce? No? it’s unnatural, just like being a stupid fucking tranny, It makes no sense and you’re just another useless vessel consuming resources

ok retard

Being attracted to the same sex is normal, what is not normal however is any sexual action with the same sex

Finding another man is handsome, is fine, penetrating this man through a body part that wasn't designed for that, isn't fine and is not normal

It isn't fallacious to "Appeal to nature" when talking about homosexuality, as homosexuality is in fact harmful

Citation: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20191420/

""The results showed that bisexual women and bi- and homosexual men had more often experienced sexual coercion and reported a higher need for sexual health care than their heterosexual counterparts"

Under that logic any man or woman who cant have kids shouldn't have straight sex. The fact that homosexuality is in animals makes it natural.

Attached: 1580362957844.jpg (2016x1512, 427K)

I might as well start, I'm more likely to make progress at that than I am being your rhetoric coach or logic instructor.

If They’re sterile, it’s completely different than being biologically capable of reproducing, stop living in a faggot fantasy world and accept reality, Homosexuality isn’t inherently in anything it’s a mental disorder

Notice how instead of engaging with the argument you went back to the typical NPC conservative line "oh so you're saying my ideas are shit because you disagree with them?".

People can be born sterile, the ability to make a child has nothing to do with sexuality. I'm starting to think Op is just some mad fat guy who cant get any ass or is a closet faggot himself. Or both

Attached: 1580362016547.jpg (1640x2048, 433K)

Ur not religious you just steal their ideas?? I know you've never had an idea of your own in your entire life

Also notice how you didn't actually explain the difference, just said "b-but it's completely different!!" without actually elaborating.

I’m not OP shitbreath, It’s IMPOSSIBLE for ANY faggot to reproduce, a vagina+vagina=nothing, penis+penis=nothing
they’re useless and unnatural, just like a straight sterile person cannot reproduce and is also useless you’re just too much of a faggot to accept logic, just like the rest of them

Attached: A25771E4-921C-41D6-B548-C8FB0C53B722.jpg (401x310, 20K)

Don’t try to claim i’m not elaborating, because you have no valid contribution to the conversation, I’m assuming you have some sort of schooling or at least common sense.

>Disagreeing with the unnatural act of being gay is a "Christian idea" and not something you can personally think for yourself based om seeing the unnatural flaws within the act such as two men or two women not being able to conceive or produce a child
Imagine being this autistic.

Anything and everything u can do on this planet is natural u autistic fucking retard.
Only a Christian would disagree.

> It’s IMPOSSIBLE for ANY faggot to reproduce

You are aware sterile straight couples cant reproduce right? Doesnt make them unnatural. You said they are not the same, but failed to point out what makes them different. You cant even back up your own bullshit. Stay mad chicken dude. Try elaborating and not acting retarded.

also lets make this a trap thread

Attached: 2d.jpg (734x393, 51K)

Appealing to common sense isn't an argument. You're still not explaining it, so I'm just gonna assume you realized you couldn't.

Attached: 1580358229500.jpg (1192x2805, 536K)

Attached: 9d.jpg (413x410, 30K)

Attached: 92d.jpg (664x373, 41K)

Attached: d96.jpg (2448x3264, 1.79M)

Attached: 4d.jpg (301x409, 23K)

Unnatural. Huh. You need to tell nature that.

Try putting down your Bible long enough to let people be free to fuck any consenting adult they want.

Except some gay couples do reproduce, through assisted reproduction, so even if your usefulness was tied to your ability to reproduce, gay people still fit the bill.

It feels P good not being insecure

Yeah if anything he thinks straight sterile people are useless for the inability to reproduce. Lets just forget about the millions of kids with no parents and adoption, because he is retarded.

>You have the ability to molest kids and be a pedophile, therefore, it's natural
>Only a Christian would disagree
Even though you choose to live in an unrealistic world that's black and white where views are only synonmous with certain groups of people, that's not how it works. People have literally pointed out that unnatural acts of faggotry before Christianity was even a religion. So it's literally not a "Christian thing" you complete uneducated simp.

kids are not adults, retard. Also saying "but pedos!" isnt an argument for whats natural or not. Hell rape is natural, but this isnt a morality thread.

I'm so fucking glad you included the consenting adult part because there are some sick fucks on Cred Forums

Pedophilia exists in animals and the attraction towards underage humans has been going on for thousands of years. Its nothing new. But you are right about one thing, whether you find the acts or lifestyle revolting or not , if you are predisposed to hate than nothing any ever says change that about you.

Are you comparing murder and cannibalism to what consenting adults and children do entirely out of your sight that hurts absolutely no one?
If you cant see a problem with arguing like this i severely doubt youll ever realise just how dumb you are..

If you're a pedo, alright fine. You like the dick and I like the vagina. Just don't make your sexual preference the center of what makes you you.

Oh. I'm sorry to assume ur a Christian. You sound like a very religious person. What religion do u belong to?

The funniest part about these anti-gay threads is that the prevailing tone of them is overly emotional adults letting their feelings decide what's right and wrong. These are often the same people who will call people "triggered", or say "facts don't care about your feelings", when these people are exactly the same in their inability to not let their emotions dictate their opinions, it's just that their emotions are different.

Anything and everything u can do on this planet is natural u autistic fucking retard. This includes sex with children.
Only a Christian would disagree..

Unnatural. Huh. You need to tell nature that.

Try putting down your Bible long enough to let people be free to fuck any consenting child they want.

being a pedo is not sexuality

You're clearly the faggot, that's why you're triggered by facts.
>OP is a repressing faggot and is in the closet
Why do you psycho queers always use this excuse implying that it's possible to genuinely disagree and dislike the act and people who conduct in it? It's nothing more than a cope to make yourself feel better about your abnormal ways when it won't actually change anything.

kids are too young to consent, also being a pedophile is not a sexuality retard.

Explain how this "mental illness" could exist for as long as the human race without disappearing many years ago?

I dont give a fuck what u think about

> your abnormal ways

After 3 people asked you to explain the difference you failed to do so, because you have no argument that makes sense.

This is true.

Isn't it?
Sexuality is not about who you have sex with, or how often you have it. Sexuality is about your sexual feelings, thoughts, attractions and behaviours towards other people. You can find other people physically, sexually or emotionally attractive, and all those things are a part of your sexuality.

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/Sexuality-explained

Yet, here you are on the defense. My opinions are clearly important to you. lol

> Isn't it?

Nope, as "under the age of 8, is not a 'sex'. and not a sexuality. Either way this has nothing to do with it being natural for animals in nature to be gay. Try harder with your straw man.

Attached: 7d.jpg (367x392, 29K)

I got a question. How many faggots are on antidepressants?

Attached: Asset_01.png (800x1330, 73K)

Nope, as "under the age of 100, is not a 'sex'. and not a sexuality.

It's both abnormal and unnatural. It's unnatural because it doesn't have the same results as sexual intimacy between a man and woman, and it's abnormal because most people aren't gay and if that's not more of a reason that it's unnatural then I don't know what will.

Given the number of bigots out there, this isnt surprising. Mental health effects everyone user.

Cool, so you have no actual point to back up your bullshit, got cha, we are done here.

> It's both abnormal and unnatural. It's unnatural because it doesn't have the same results as sexual intimacy between a man and woman, and it's abnormal because most people aren't gay and if that's not more of a reason that it's unnatural then I don't know what will.

None of this explained the difference for why gay people not being able to have a kid and sterile straight folk not being to have a kid are different. Your reading skills suck user.

noun: sexuality

capacity for sexual feelings.

a person's sexual orientation or preference.

Most people aren't sterile either.

It's both abnormal and unnatural. It's unnatural because it doesn't have the same results as sexual intimacy between a adult and child, and it's abnormal because most people aren't pedo and if that's not more of a reason that it's unnatural then I don't know what will.

how are queer and questioning the same category? did they change the meaning of queer again?

Nice to see all you can do is copy paste because you have no argument.

In England, "fag" is still used as a term for cigarettes.

You really don't understand what I'm trying to do here?

I reject nature

noted

the author of that should quit water

Imagine being so brainwashed that u use the power of the Bible to judge other ppl....

Maybe you should do nature a favor and get the fuck off the planet then. Kill yourself.

I got a gun, does that change it?

Mate, you realize the technology you're using right now to communicate your message is unnatural right? Are you suicidal?

What kind of faggot thinks some non reproducing fag is equal to me?

"bigots"

I'd rather be a bigot than openly support literal pedophiles.

Attached: 1566024076726.jpg (852x1024, 186K)

Seems like someone knows my end game..

Attached: 1561587698389.png (641x678, 430K)

I am, and you are a faggot

Daily reminder

Attached: 1566019578938.jpg (640x677, 83K)

Pedophiles are raised that way. I don't see u trying to stop it

Oh no. Only ppl of certain ages can enjoy sex.... Every fucking person on this planet has experimented with sex as a kid

What's wrong with supporting pedophiles? Serious question. I'm not talking about child molestation. If someone's unfortunate enough to be attracted to children and they don't act on their urges, surely we should be sympathetic and supportive towards them, so that in turn they'll be less scared of "coming out" to society, and more likely to seek professional help, so they can control their urges and not molest children.

nope

What's wrong with supporting gays? Serious question. I'm not talking about jail rape. If someone's unfortunate enough to be attracted to the same sex and they don't act on their urges, surely we should be sympathetic and supportive towards them, so that in turn they'll be less scared of "coming out" to society, and more likely to seek professional help, so they can control their urges and not be gay.

People who were molested as a child generally end up as child molesters. So you're technically correct, I say I try to stop it by being so valiantly against pedophilia. I'd try to stop it in person but sadly shooting child rapists is against the law.

Difference between experimenting with sex and pedophilia is the kids are usually experimenting with each other or household objects. They're not supposed to be fucking 40 year old men.

Supporting pedophiles getting therapy is fine, letting them "be themselves" and giving them a lifeline to fuck children is another thing.

Being gay = being a pedo.
Same thing.

^ This man knows what's going on

being trans is even more unnatural than just being attracted to your own gender, since you want to change yours

>tfw it turns out that every single child is male regardless of chromosomes
>tfw liberal jew biology teachers lied about everything

unironically based

op, i think you'd be much happier if you just embraced cock already you fucking fag

>>xxxxx
People who were gay as a child generally end up gay. So you're technically correct, I say I try to stop it by being so valiantly against gays. I'd try to stop it in person but sadly shooting fags is against the law.

Difference between experimenting with sex and being gay is the gays are usually experimenting with each other or household objects. They're not supposed to be fucking other men.

Supporting gays getting therapy is fine, letting them "be themselves" and giving them a lifeline to fuck the same sex is another thing.

Yeah, I wonder how much of that is linked to systemic oppression.

Imagine your identity being attacked your whole life and think you might not get a little sad.

you just posted cringe, bro. just don’t be gay

you just posted cringe, bro. just don’t be a pedo.

Who's giving them a lifeline to fuck children? Did you read any of the articles you posted in the image? Based off the headlines in them, it doesn't seem like any of them are even remotely pushing for child-rape, just more understanding for pedophilia. The biggest headline, "pedophilia is 'fate, not a choice', is obviously true. No one chooses to be a pedophile. Toddlers showing an understanding of consent does not imply that they can consent, those are two completely separate things. There's a lot of articles in that image, but I recommend you go through a few of them and actually read the contents to figure out if they're pushing child-rape, or pushing for less stigma towards pedophilia, which in turn leads to less child-rape.

Cope

The most unnatural though is when you use a device made by humans to communicate with other humans on the other side of the world.

We appreciate your honesty.

What faggot thinks this is ok?

Attached: download (6).jpg (500x687, 51K)

Not the poster but no one chooses to be gay either. Being gay isn't a choice. Just like being a pedo. Its not a choice.

Homosexuality is so openly encouraged today, that its being promoted with days like pride month. What are you rambling about.

Attached: 400px-Age_adjusted_US_suicide_rate_by_race_1981-2016.png (400x220, 52K)

The difference between pedophilia and homosexuality is that pedophilia is between an adult and a child, which is not okay. The thing that makes homosexuality okay is if it is between two or more consenting adults. The key word being ADULTS.

What pedo thinks THIS is okay?

Attached: ffbb1c9ceb43cc0b19b49b76da29c94e.png (2237x1258, 1.01M)

I agree. This thread is a mess, and it's hard to see who's arguing what. I think being gay is ok. I also think being a pedophile is ok, as long as you aren't inappropriate with or fuck any kids.

1) Your ability to write coherently needs work.
2) Homosexuality is entirely natural, in that it happens in nature.
3) I don't need to change your mind about it for it to be fact.

Have a lovely evening you human shitstain.

>Pedophiles are okay as long as they're not fucking kids
Fucking prepubescent kids who can't reproduce is what makes someone a 'pedophile', retard.

The difference between a 17 year old and a 18 year old is one is an adult and one is a teenager. That is not okay either.
The thing that makes it okay is if both is over 18. The key word being over 18. So a 18 year old can date a 80 year old because they are consenting adults.

LGBT people living with their parents are still being kicked out of their parents' home for being LGBT. There's also many states in the US that still allow businesses to fire employees for being LGBT as well. There's a lot of systemic oppression that still exists, it's just not quite as open as it used to be. It's getting better, definitely, but there's still a lot that needs to be done.

Fucking same sex people who can't reproduce is what makes someone a 'fag', retard.

>Inb4 what if you're a pedophile not fucking kids?
Fapping to child porn is just as bad.

Oh, so people who are attracted to kids but don't fuck them aren't pedophiles? Alright, interesting perspective.

I'm just really trolling hard to make being gay argument the same thing as being a pedo, but running out of steam because the arguments haven't changed.

I also think an 18 year old should be able to date a 17 year old. An 80 year old man dating an 18 year old is weird, but not illegal. It is very very iffy, though, and is kind of creepy, but it is not illegal since they are both legally adults. I do agree that if the age difference is too far apart that it's bad, and I'd say that with straight or gay couples. However, generally speaking, as long as you, as an adult, is not having sex with a child, then it is okay.

The consent laws aren't the same in every state and country FYI. The truth is that teenagers are biologically mature and not considered "children". The fact that some laws have considered such as mainly just personal subjective views.

No, any sexual attraction and intimacy towards kids is wrong. Period.

That's what a pedo fag would say

This is also true. The thing is, I don't think the person who replied to my original post understands my, and other people's, point. I'm thinking that they'll do anything in their power to try to justify previously held beliefs about gay people. In other words, I get the feeling that they are not acting in good faith.

Oh, and by teenagers, I'm assuming this person means from about 16 - 19.

I think an pizza should be able to have pineapple on it. A pizza with anchovie is weird, but not illegal. It is very very iffy, though, and is kind of disgusting, but it is not illegal since they are both legally toppings. I do agree that if the age taste is too far apart that it's bad, and I'd say that with bacon or bbq. However, generally speaking, as long as it, as an pizza, is not eating pineapples with bacon, then it is okay.

The point is, don't eat a pineapple and bacon pizza.

That's some serious cringe, mate. I hope you don't actually think you were epikly trolling XD

So are you denying the consent laws that are 16, and science then? People who can conceive and produce babies aren't kids. Deal with it.

Are you pro pedophilia or anti-LGBT?

said the person sat at a computer stuffing cheetos and mountain dew into thier facehole like it is the most natural thing in the world. nigguh you wouldn't know nature if it hit you in the face. you're whole reality is a synthetic construct of the milirary industrial concept and you would be unable to survive without it you entitled waste of carbon

Attached: 17969003245.jpg (435x373, 20K)

>any sexual attraction and intimacy towards kids is wrong. Period.

see pic related.

Attached: 1578191641411.png (597x678, 273K)

>said the person sat at a computer stuffing cheetos and mountain dew into their facehole like it is the most natural thing in the world
I only kill what I eat and grow my food, but nice pointless response and projection you overweight artificial consuming nigger.

From Media Bias/Fact Check

>According to their description, Dangerous “is the leading destination for media from the new right.” Dangerous is owned by MILO, inc, which is Alt-Right writer and entertainer Milo Yiannopoulos’ company. Milo has other websites that we rate questionable and has a poor track record with fact checkers.

In review, Dangerous publishes news that always favors the right, in particular the Alt-right. There is significant use of loaded language such as REPORT: YouTube Deploys Alt-Left Smear Machine SPLC to Censor Content. Dangerous usually sources their information, but many times it is to other factually mixed sources such as the Daily Caller and Daily Mail. Overall, we rate them borderline extreme right biased and mixed for factual reporting. (D. Van Zandt 3/3/2018)

If I want to eat pineapples on my pizza, that's my choice. And if I put bacon on it, that's also my choice. You can't tell me that I can't have a hawiian pizza. I'm 100% pro choice.

You'd have to substantiate that somehow. Emotions don't count, by the way. Being intimate towards a child would count as being inappropriate towards a child, so you've already included something I've already said I think is wrong. Being sexually attracted to children I don't think is inherently wrong though, since being attracted to children doesn't hurt them, but acting on your attraction does.

Parents should be arrested.

Why do straights always revert to saying "natural" as if 7billion of humans is natural every one should just die

Human beings are not the same as pizza toppings. One is an inanimate object, and the thing you're referring to (LGBT people and pedophiles and children) are human beings.

Exactly
This faggot is definitely an abrahamic godtard whose beliefs stand in the way of him having a proper discussion about this matter with an actual doctor, a person who has phd in some kind of medical science.
I used to be a homophobe because i thought it is unnatural for some fucking reason, until one of my professors convinced me that what i believe in is utter bullshit.
This being said, you don't have to support gay rights, but at least base your opinion on actual evidence, not on a fairytale created by a thot to cover up the fact that she cucked her husband and got pregnant

Have you ever heard of the notion of not removing fences if you don't know why there are put up in the first place? In retrospect when homosexuality was embraced in Greece or Rome, they ended up falling apart three generations later. Who will be there to restrain themselves to rigourous costums involving sex in order to focus on raising families and providing an enviroment of nurturing and care to ensure the children they are ready to do the same as their ancestors when they are of age? Homosexuality will end up confusing them and they would not restrain themselves to wait and have sex to procreate when homosexuality, premarital sex, and condoms are put into the mainstream of society. It will end up triggering a decline as the family structure degrades. Over 50% of american children are born bastards and im not even including those who live out of wed lock. Look up JD Unwin and read about his research. Homosexulity is discourged because there are consequences to being engaged in it.

Attached: greatfireofrome-city.jpg (574x360, 38K)

Technically, if you're gay you can legally expose your genitals and do adult sexual things in FRONT of children. Because children are okay with seeing sex.

Attached: 1559603541991m.jpg (1024x819, 222K)

Can it also be said that animals are not the same as human beings?

>but at least base your opinion on actual evidence
> (OP) is definitely an abrahamic godtard whose beliefs stand in the way of him having a proper discussion about this matter
Yet, you've failed to provide any evidence yourself that supports this statement other than your own personal subjective generalization of those who dislike gay people.

I don't care what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms. In public is a different matter.

Its not illegal if you say you're gay.

It’s not a matter of nature, it’s a matter of morals

The problem with people like you is that you think everything NEEDS a empirical function or purpose to justify it's existance. godtards think like that. Autists think like that. Life is just irrational and senseless sometimes. Stop being a fag.

>Being gay is the unnatural thing
Interesting point. It is the unnatural thing. Got it..

Attached: 200[1].gif (327x200, 1.8M)

Attached: 20200130_202721.gif (444x250, 1.85M)

That's the best you have? Weak.
Based

Didn't realize this was even up for debate.

Obvious things are obvious.

tfw live a hundred feet from the ground and haven't touched a plant or animal that wasn't already cooked in at least a year or stepped on dirt in even longer and still more natural than homos

Faggotry is unnatural and the result of being molested or exposed to deviant activities or giving into desires that will hurt yourself and others.

My cat's gay.
I didn't rape him.

>NOBODY HAS TO RAPE HIM
>HE IS BORN A RAPE
samefaging like one you retards.

Most natural actually would be fucking anything and everything trying to spread your genetics because a hole is a hole, but sure, go off queen.

Someone did, another animal or person...most likely another cat.
It's still fucking nasty regardless how he got that way.

I like how god is so clear about how the brain can function.

How else is nature capable of dictating what I do?
How is god a part of it?

You're clearly fat.

>Hates unnatural things
>Types this into a computer and sends it into the Internet

You're clearly an ugly kike.

Samefag again.

So I'm clearly more condescending than all of you are because I'm much smarter than you. I'm better at it.

So then, you're imitating me, because you're doing what the internet dictates that you do..

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT

Nah I'm Prussian and we think you're fucking pathetic.

>We

My family specifically.

We make fun of you constantly.

Welcome to the real world, honey.
No one will ever agree with you just because you think you're right.

You don't know me.
I am correct.
Faggots will burn in hell as they eventually figure it out for themselves when taking their own lives.

Where did I even disclose that I don't use artificial stuff and have a problem with them? I just said that faggotry is unnatural which is an undeniable fact. What's the problem?

but your gay

Provide some evidence or shut the fuck up, retard.