Hey, dear fucking imbeciles and faggots, could you please reccommend me some really disturbing horror movies to watch...

Hey, dear fucking imbeciles and faggots, could you please reccommend me some really disturbing horror movies to watch? I want something with plenty of victims, preferably blood, I want jump scares too, and I want it to be truly disturbing, like with a creepy plot twist. Thanks, idiots!

Attached: IMG-20191205-WA0015.jpg (639x1285, 43K)

Bump

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_343390.jpg (859x1502, 155K)

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_343822.jpg (960x960, 100K)

"A Srbski film"

Seen it faggot
Next

Stigmata (?)

Monsters inc

dprk likes that sexy chocolate

Martyrs (2008)

if you stop being such a meanie in this mongolian underwater basketweaving forum, calling us imbeciles and faggots, maybe I might show you my torrent collection

Not bloody or anything but enjoyable

Kill List, Lake Mungo, Hereditary, Midsommar, The Lighthouse...

I havent seen it fag
I will go chech it the fuck out
Ha
Seen it fag
I done my homework you faggot
But yes martyrs is one of the best movies ever i have no idea how it didnt get the oscar considering the philosophical stuff which is typical excellent french philology and is awesome
You better start talking if you dont want me to strangle you bitch
And you better lewrn proper grammar like "if you stopped" not "if you stop"
Ive seen some of them and the rest seem boring thriller and nothing much
For example I recently saw Triangle and my complaint is that it doesnt have enough violence but the plot construction is awesome

Yeah i checked out stigmata
What a boring piece of shit
Yall suck big time

trump being elected as the president

Technically it would be "if you WOULD stop being a bitch". Using stopped is past tense and you're clearly continuing to be the bitch in the situation

Libtard

Grammar Nazi

am not but trips do not lie

Attached: 1200469665337.jpg (600x750, 86K)

seems like you only enjoy cheesy action-horror teens' movies

The house that jack built

Yeah, Martyrs and Triangle and Serbian Film are cheesy movies for teens you fat fuck
I seen these good movies and I want more
And I mostly feel bad because there is no horror movie culture in this country
We have great action movies and great musicals and great drama like Terms Of Endearment
But we suck at cathegorizing and appreciating horror flicks properly
That is why i came to you

Bump

Alright i will try to download and watch this movie about this handyman contractor or whatever
Thank you you fucking sleazy faggoted pieces of shit bitches

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_341494.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Utter disjointed shit.

I know that girl shes fkin sexy and loves to fuck. Wheres her nudes at