>start feeling inferior
>have sex with many girls but dont like it
>log on grindr
>meet up with boomer
>get destroyed by his dick and cry but like it
>start being gay
>now 20 and bottom twink

tl;dr Was the black sheep of the family and became gay because of it

I actually like getting degraded when getting fucked because i am just used to it. Funny how my family never wanted a gay/bi son but here i am. I'm not outed tho and not planning on it aswell. It's just funny how they talk so badly about gays infront of me while i am strolling in my memories of the men who boned my ass. It's good that mind reading is not a thing.

(Pic is me getting boned when i was 19)

Attached: 20190509_011537.jpg (1412x2511, 670K)

Man im 21 and have such a better ass than u not even gay either lol looks like ur celery has lost some of its cruch fag

Attached: image-2020-01-27-23-13-44.jpg (497x1022, 59K)

Posting your ass online is pretty gay, man

I’m straight and I’d fuck both your asses

No one cares that your gay, faggot. Just shut up

Ard? Thats wasnt my point are u dull? Dont be mad cause i have a better "twink body" than urs if u think urs is better, please enlighten me

>looks like ur celery has lost some of its cruch fag

lmao

I'm still a stocky twink, remember? It looks a bit better here

Attached: 20190509_011438.jpg (1440x796, 533K)

jesus christ wtf is that on your leg?

>bareback
How's aids?

you may ride a dick well, but shit, you're gonna get aids, dude

kinda same

I practice safe sex as much as possible, no sleeping with niggers and i know the status of everyone i sleep with. I used to take Prep aswell but it gave me some weird side effects so i'm sticking with condoms

>no sleeping with niggers
based

Ok dude just take care,remember that some faggots like to stealth (broke the condom) so be careful please

Ive explained this on here before, i got acute compartment syndrome and they fucked up while cutting my leg open. This is a treatment done to relieve pressure build up due to high impact trauma or dead muscle fluid leaking myoglobin out (rhabdomyolysis)

Attached: BigNigga.jpg (540x699, 124K)

Damn well i have the small body down but looks like ur stocky body does have me beat just in a different department tho

What the fuck is wrong with your leg??

Attached: sketch-1580424290988.jpg (934x1920, 124K)

I know, will start with Prep soon again. I also get tested regularly, it's free for me because i live in Europe. Once i had a guy almost nut inside of me without a condom, if i didn't pay attention it would be over lol (most people pin you down when breeding and i'm too weak to do anything)

Jeez dude, how did they fuck up so bad? Get well soon man, despite you calling me a faggot

where in europe?

Germany, Berlin. The gay capital of Europe (i don't really know what they mean by that, it's not that different really)

>>have sex with many girls but dont like it
Nice Cope

It's because you're there. Nice city. Cunty citizens, tho. Post some more

I tried being "normal" but it just didn't fit my personality. I'm such a fucking sub because of the treatment i recieved

that's absolutely disgusting

I would have sued the hospital.

Been here before? How was it?

Attached: 20190509_011518.jpg (1440x2523, 744K)

Because they wanted to take my leg at first and didnt have faith they could save even a part of it. The first doctor underestimated the size they need to cut open the compartments on the lower leg so after fucking the lower part of my leg up moved to the top thigh and cut A giant hole no seriously just a hole was there at first i could stick a whole finger in it.

you should commit suicide in front of your family

Attached: FC065C7A-4058-4D66-8C99-1FC0EC6E415F.jpg (394x296, 19K)

But atleast you still have your leg, right? I can see you standing on it

Honestly i don't see a reason, i don't feel bad or anything. It's not like i can't cope with it or something like that. Also i'm too pussy to kill myself if i'm honest

You didn't become gay. If you like men it means you've always been gay. You might be bi too if you find women attractive.

Yea, I was there on a trip with friends. It was alright, but people are just so rude compared to the rest of Germany. I went to Munich after and holy shit, it's so much better there.

Nice ass, btw. what was the largest you had?

That can be true aswell, i just find more pleasure in sleeping with men and getting fucked rather than to fuck a girl. Being Bi and a bit more open with your feelings is like a lifehack for girls, they all think you're very interessting and so on

Well the surgeon was a young guy 34? Anyway he was very embarrassed. My parents demanded they bring in a surgeon who knew what they were doing. 3 doctors all said it be best to take his leg probably cause they knew id walk with a disability (which they were correct) back to the surgeon he was embarrassed and was very very nice and understanding.

See to keep me happy he wrote me like 3 weeks worth of 10mg oxy irs and 30 days of oxy ER 160mg a day 2 80mg pills lol script was so big i couldnt afford it and insurance said fuck no he wrote me this a buncha times i guess so i wouldnt sue him for malpractice idk.

Damn, Berlin can be very rude. Don't expect friendliness here haha. Biggest one i had was 19cm, the one that felt the biggest to me tho was like 16cm and it was my first one i took in my ass

You should call a nigger a nigger, he’ll do it for you

Attached: 2D1ED4A2-4D3C-49D9-8680-B56EE6104EE3.jpg (417x306, 17K)

Well, being from Portugal, I expect hostility everywhere I go, but Berlin was nuts. Do you have any more action pics or videos, even?

Yes i am walking on it, is very painful i work as a laborer so of course its gonna be hard to stand after 3hr of that type of work by the end of the day im limping/cant stand. Its a difficult road and i will probably live with chronic pain. Oh and also I had a heart attack with acute kidney failure during my surgery so ill probably die very young but thats ok i get to do what i want for now.

The pain pills ran out and they wont write it to me now so suboxone alot of suboxone and occasional giant oxy dose I buy on the weekends.

Saw a vid yesterday of a nigger fucking a white guy and then stabbing him. Imagine a big nigger breeding you and then fucking stabbing you multiple times before maybe even raping you

Fucking shit, sucks that you can't get the care you need. It's just so dumb.

I have an xTube account

berlinbi20

you sound like a good fuck

Well they suggest weed and im just like "huh mynigga?" Idk weed and suboxone is as far as they'll go i have lyrica, baclofen, but thats it no real narcotics opiates epidemic and all.

Thanks, i'm pretty nice with most people i meet, even if they're complete dicks and treat me like shit

So you want opiates? Maybe try to convince them that you have strong, chronic pain. My father had really bad back problems once and he got injected with morphium and my Mom had Cancer which spread to her bones which gave her chronic bone pain, she got morphium aswell

I mean, if you're a sub, you can only expect that shit... Most subs enjoy that shit. Are you shaven?

I don't mind it, i get choked, spit on, beaten, cursed at regularly so it's part of the routine i guess. I'm completly shaven, even legs and arms. I shave whenever i can.

It's an emergency treatment to save your life. Good luck winning that suit unless you had previously forbidden treatment.

oh damn! i struggle to find a good sub here. Most "subs" are fat old men

No see thats not they kno i have chronic neuropathy pain, nerve pain, muscle compression, anaemic blood flow. They know this just my history doesnt line up for someone eligible to get pain relief long term ya kno. First felony at 20 went to jail 4 times by the time i was 19. Just not a good backround

But don't they still have to do a good job? If i sued in Europe i would get so much money from that. That's not a way to operate.

That's also a reason to not give you some pain reliefers? Can't the doctor just inject it himself?

I think that's disgusting aswell, old men should be top, not bottom...

I mean, I'm 27, soon to be 28... But I'm a top...

Guys like me should just bottom, why have groomy guys do it?

Yea, I share your opinion. If I'm by Berlin, I'll let ya know!

I'm thinking of revealing my face to yall but i don't know how that would go on Cred Forums honestly...

Idk i guess the nature of the operation was life saving so maybe i csnt sue like that. I dont even want my attorney to see these pictures he shouldnt have even known i was in the hospital. Its quite embarrassing if u knew what caused it but u might be able to guess if u remember the old thread.

My guess is they wanted to take ny leg the margin of error is largely reduced.

I mean i dont thinl anyone really cares Cred Forums aint like that anymore everyones pussy or to many kids here Cred Forums aint as organized or intelligent anymore

You got shot, burnt or used drugs wrong?

Enjoy it while you can. You have a rapidly approaching shelf life. No gays want to bang a 30yo ass. That's the benefit of being straight. Women still want to fuck a 60yo dude if he's handsome or has money or both. Straight men age like a fine wine. Gays get aids

That's me (OP) with 19. Thank god i have better clothes now and shave my patchy beard. I also do my hair just a bit differently now. Don't have recent pics tho.

Attached: 20190509_011846.jpg (1080x1719, 421K)

I know i'm not a chad and ugly, thanks. Don't need to hear it.

Used heroin, fell on the ground wayyyyy to long down there cut blood flow off to leg idk they said 5 more mins and he woulda been dead but i feel like i hear that story ALL the time its always 2more mins and he woulda been gon or 4more and he woulda been brain dead.

Like WOW u got there just in tim could u suck ur own dick harder please? U really saved that guy from dying manoman what rhe fuck would we do without big dick walking around.

I do enjoy it, thank you. I also have plans for a real family in the future with a wife (no cuckolding or any bs like that).

It's their job lmao, they have to do it. Who fucking praises a guy doing his job

Ok not the point why is it always 2min later he woulda been dead thats all i ment in 2min would he have been dead? People just always tell me how lucky i was to not be brain dead "2mins" later all im saying

It's a gross oversimplification and not always true

Ur ballsey i wouldnt post my face anywhere. I dont actually i just dont want it to come on google but my last names alresdy associate with this guy who is associated with the genovese crime family so i guess he kinda blocks anything from coming up anyway.

It's okay, i can't be found at all. Google even recognizes me as a girl lol

Lol google check it out google recognized my stupid leg as vegetables

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-183918_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 156K)

Why the fuck would you post that side of your body?

The first thing you notice is that disgusting leg.

Or do you want attention?

That's what i mean haha. Anyway, i hope you didn't get me wrong. I'm not one of those really public faggy gays/bi whatever. I am very discreet and secret since i even think it should be a taboo topic. It's something that people can do, but should do alone with noone else knowing.

Idk if they do that in america they inject steroids if u need it but ive never heard of that ive heard of that back shot my dads got it says it only lasts a few weeks but idk if they can do the same for my leg its different. Dead muscle that dont work sciatic nerve pain.

OP here btw. AMA if you want to

He had like really sharp and quick painsy, it was unbearable tho. You have to imagine, he is used to pain and is pretty strong but that shit even left him screaming. He had a disc prolapse btw.

This is an old picture from an old thread. This is the best shot of my ass in my own opinion. orginally i asked if i had a nice femboy body facing foward u could only seem my dick and my left body was facing the mirrior someone noticed my donor sight on my left front leg which was like 20 pixels in frame idk how they noticed. I didnt. So they asked about it and it started a whole conversation about it and i took this picture to show them what it looked like.

How do you shave the area between your balls and asshole? I've been trying to go full femboy but I'm still pretty hairy in certain places.

Ah, in that case. I understand.
Your story reminds me a bit of Dr.House MD for some reason btw lol

I use a trimmer or reaaaaaally spread my legs apart, pull my balls and ass away and make the most of it. The more you pass it with a razor, the more you usually get with each pass. Try to get the most shit with a razor and for those blind spots use a trimmer

My father got his truck total after someone hit him and had to get a titanium rod where his clavicle was. He had degenerative disc disease. He must sleep on his back on it bends the titanium rod hes alright tho still works carpentry with .r

so how much nut have you sucked down

Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Sue him anyway. What’ll he say? Oh I wrote annon a bunch of drugs scripts, so if he’s sueing me that’s not right! What a huge faggot. I’m sorry for your condition and hope it improves/you get better

Thing is tho, it takes about 1 hour to make me fully hairless. I also have to do a small enema before i start since no one likes a shitty dick. All that for a hairy guy who fucks me reckless and spits on me, chokes me and so on... not fair haha

alright thanks. I'll try it sometime this weekend.

Lol it's totally worth it to me

Yo can u be brutally honest does that shit look like a giant leg vagina. Is it as ugly as it feels whats ur first thought when u see it?

If you were to combine everything about maybe 100ml (for americans 3,51 ounces). I only swallowed the guys who were safe and had proof of that aswell. The risk of getting infected is pretty low aswell even if he is lying and i was always taking Prep back then so...

Kind of looks like one of those post op tranny vaginas

I did, multiple women even. I enjoy it don't get me wrong, but at this time i'm more interessted in having fun with men. I will still marry a girl in the future (without the cucking shit ofc.)

It doesnt look like a vag lol.

It looks like a very fucked up legwound, and yes, quite disgusting. Hope it heals user.

Its not gonna get much better than it is but thanks. Tbh im scared to sue idk how id go about it maybe i have a case maybe not hopefully i wont have to involve my attorney but idk if i can handle the not walking shit plus the sciatic pain its degrading, embarrassing, and debilitating i cant explain this type of condition to people the pain comes and goes no they dont understand they think just cause some day i can hustle and move quick that im all healed up im so frustrated

Thanks for stealing the topic of the thread haha, noo i'm just kidding. Hope it gets better, especially with the fucked healthcare you have

If you are OP. You have a nice ass!

Grtzz from Holland.

How do you guys overcome anxiety over STDs and actually go get fucked?

squat under running water and move your balls to the side with razor
>All that for a hairy guy who fucks me reckless and spits on me, chokes me and so on...
is it always like that? I wouldn't enjoy that

I am, thank you very much.

Attached: 20190509_011252.jpg (1440x1342, 688K)

Lol i was about to say this when someone first asked i was bouta be like "i dont wanna flood this thread" here ill give u something in return for fucking the thread up

Attached: 20200130_190522.jpg (2428x1302, 1.49M)

Dayummm

Sit on this

Attached: 03ed674d-0b1a-4782-aae7-ef54af69a543.png (1200x1600, 554K)

Dang, i didnt start till around your age looking for men that were boomers. Felt fucking good though.
He'll id fuck you if you were in my area.

You can use preventive medicine that lets you sleep with guys who have AIDS without him wearing a condom. He can even breed me and there is a very low risk of infection, as low as with a condom. It's kind of like a birth control pill for men since it's sometimes a bitch to the user. It can cause some strong side effects.

Not always but Grindr guys are reckless, it's mostly about them since you came to them to ride their dick.

I think it's partly because i have some daddy issues? Also older guys appreciate me more. Dunno why but it feels way better to drain the balls of a bommer lol

PREP medicine reduces your chances a whole lot. Know the status of the guy. Use condom for precautions too. Examine his dick. Ask questions. Say no if you immediately feel uncomfortable. Im 33 and been getting fucked by dudes since i was like 12.

Wow, clean cock on Cred Forums? Wish everyone was like you

ever have a longer-term fuckbuddy?

I never had daddy issues but more like I just had a preference, as I felt off trying to go after guys my age. Something about older dick and an older man using a boy was just a huge turn on.

I'm much more worried about herpes and warts. I intend to always use condoms so AIDs isn't that much of a concern.

I did, the guy fucking me in the pic was like a mentor. My previous boss at a place i used to work at.

I like the though of it aswell, paired with my daddy issues makes it almost irresistable.

Hottest story with an older guy?

Examine that dick.

OP here, had some warts because i shaved the day before i had Sex with a girl. Getting that shit lazered wasnt fun.

Attached: 20200131_011956.jpg (1435x1218, 1.07M)

Will tell you in just a minute. Gonna answer some questions in the meantime

Yo unrelated question but what camera is that shis is crystal clear lemme get a crystal clear shot of that cock my nig

Its my S9 Plus lmao, it has a nice lens and i didn't have something to examine it with so i used my phone

To accurate ik a gay guy who started sucking dick 13yo sucked a dick everyday for years ended up needing spine surgery because of the neck damage he did sucking dick no joke hes 35 now balding very bad, fat, addicted to meth. Ugly i let him suck it once in a while cause he gives me valium but its scary seeing him like that whole im only 20

OP here again, remember to stay healthy and hit the gym!

Attached: 20200131_012721.jpg (2598x1701, 1.91M)

Fuck man i have an s9 plus swear to god my pictures of my dick aren't that clear

Yeezus?

Thank god i have full hair and won't ever bald + i hate drugs, i could throw up thinking about it

Take them in the own app, not in Snapchat or something like that and it will be crystal clear

Ultraboost, reliable and affordable

holy shit, I would kill myself if I got that. Thanks for terrifying me user

Real quick you dont do any drugs? Not even weed? What do you think of opiates?

Bump

I only do legal drugs like Poppers to ease the pain of getting fucked, no weed or anything (eventho it's popular amongst gays).

It's not terrifying, it's actually the most harmless thing to get

Still with us? If so i'm gonna share the Story

Lol i had to look up what u ment u mean whippits never heard em called that altho im not much for N20

I'm not the guy, but i'm here! I'd love to hear it

It's called poppers here haha, i really need it since the pain can be a bit strong and i'm very tight and the pain makes me even more tight

Im here.

Share plz

Not gay but u mentioned pain now im imagining wrapping my anus around a monster nigger cock my ass hole swallowing a gaint cock while on on heroin or oxy not feeling a thing. I often hurt myself working and dont realize how bad i did when i work on painkillers lol

Mentally ill faggots

It was between me and my ex Boss, he had a small Shop selling special stuff and it was a good job in general. We always talked a bit but not much. He was a closeted gay and i was still curious back then. We chatted back and forth and it eventualy developed into more. He even saw me undress once in the backroom and saw that i was wearing Jockstraps. From that moment on i think he knew. One day he told me i need to talk to him and it's very urgent. Weird thing was, he said he wanted to meet me at his home. I got there, sat down, drank something with him and we softened up. Eventualy he told me that he is going to pay me whatever amount i want, he just wanted to have Sex with me. I declined the money and just did it because i wanted to. It was very great. He taught me some valuable things along the way. He fucked like a jackhammer and was very good. His dream was to breed me which he did multiple times so in the end i guess he got what he wanted...

Wouldnt know honestly, i just use that one thing and that's it. It only eases the pain for Sex, nothing else

wait, no. poppers are alkyl nitrites. whippets contain nitrous oxide. alkyl nitrates lower your blood pressure to acheive euphoria, nitrous oxide is an NMDAR antagonist (same as ketamine)

Shut up incel

ever cum from bottoming?

You ever suck his dick?

If done right yes. Some guys slam my ass waaay to hard and dont stimulate my prostate enough and for that i have to jerk off while getting fucked. If they're nice they will milk me like a cow.

Ohhhhh nvm ik what u mean thanks for the info

Obviously, he even finished in my mouth and i almost puked. Was reaaally hard to swallow it all without coughing.

That was a hot ass story. Thanks for sharing man.

You gays always like to blame your family for the way that you are because you know it’s wrong, which is why you like it

>fuck, my family is so mean to me
>I’m gonna go slobber on a cock now

Waiittt tho y say lower ur blood pressure to achieve euphoria? But wouldnt a drug of that nature just be an alpha blocker or a beat blocker like say clonidine? I have plently of that stuff me personally it just makes me tired

It relaxes the smooth muscles of the body (anus and throat) and gives you a big head high

that stuff makes you dumb use sparringly and go slow with someone you care about and it wont hurt bad. there is also desensitize lube that is safer.

Thats not even OP in the main thread pic ive seen that vide on on pornhub nice try OP

Ohh u mean like flexril or baclofen yea i gotchu

yup yup. premium gayboi stuff

God damn fags everywhere.

the thumbnail looks like a delicious roast beef sandwich. OP, your leg is giving me the munchies. Are you a shill for Arby's?

Oh wow, have to give that a try

Man if u think thats good for pain you should really try a half analgesic like some suboxone just hear me out. It doesnt cause cravings, its difficult to od, high lasts day and a half. If it works for my chronic pain it will work for ur gayass. Downside is it can make u violently sick if u take to much and is kinda expensive 15bucks for a 8mg pill or strip. You should really try it tho tons of energy benefits.

I'm not denying that it's maybe wrong, i am also closeted. If you ever saw me on the street you wouldnt even notice.

My hand on the good book Google recognized it as cheese steak lol

I never said it was good for pain, that was another guy. It's just popular for making anal better

if anal doesnt feel good enough on its own you arent doing it right. no need to be on stupid drugs. smoke a little weed have a glass of wine and spend an evening with someone you enjoy. also a litle bit of benzocain works well

No true im js i think suboxone has so many benefits when i didnt fuck my leg up i use to skateboard everyday for hours, this is years ago but id take a sub im talking energy, head high, nodd, no pain from skating so hard focus its like cheatcodes. Just a suggestion i dont advise anyone to try any drugs as they are awesome and you'll find it difficult to stop using once you start. Be safe.

Bop

I would shove my cock in your butt

The fuck do you mean? There is no video of that, there are only pics. Can't blame you tho, 90% of Jockstrap porn looks the same

I mean... i'm bi for a reason right?

Describe the guy who gave you the best fucking

Mid 60's, big dick with lots of endurance. I was just shocked how long he could hold out and how fast he could finish when i told him to. We barebacked since he was clean with paperwork. He was the first guy where i did not resist at all when breeding me and even bend forward for him to breed me more easily.

Hot, what’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?

Got fucked by a guy in a gay sauna. Went there at like 1 am. so it was pretty empty. I was relaxing in a private room (not a sauna but kind of like a private room to cool down) when he came in aswell and locked the door behind him. He told me to shut up, stay put and this will be over in no time. I'm scared easily so im doing anything he wants from me. Start by blowing him, jerking him off when eventualy he started fucking me. Begged him to use a condom but just got slapped and called a faggot so no luck. I tried clenching my ass when he came but it didnt help much, he pretty much shot everything inside without a problem. He told me to stay quiet or there will be consequences so i did and laid there for atleast 10 minutes cause of the pain in my ass. Basically i got raped but don't mind it, it's kind of what i am into and i somewhat had to expect it going in a gay sauna. Was taking medication anyway so very low risk of catching AIDS.

That's good you're not traumatized, god damn that sounds like some shit. I would love to bottom but I would have issues submitting to shit like that, I love being teased but serious shit crosses the line

I kinda believe in that Hunter/Prey concept. I feel like prey and everytime someone thrusts me from behind i know that i got caught by a greedy hunter. Best thing a guy can do while forcing me is just to tell me to shut the fuck up and keep me pinned.

You should just start visiting gay places, it will come with time. My heart always pounds very heavily when i'm about to meet someone or go into the gay sauna so that's normal

Not gonna lie, that was hot. What was the guy like? Was he just some old creep? How big was his cock?

Bald, tall, 40's, average size. Creepy as fuck but i thought it was hot loosing control to that guy.

user's, OP here. Im off for today. My Twitter is: anonymonur
And my xTube is: BerlinBi20

Write me if you're interessted since this thread is probably going to die till i'm awake

Damn! You've got that Martian aids!!!

Attached: a47miplboak21.jpg (1152x1440, 355K)

She is hot, who is that?

They didnt fuck up anything. They saved your limb. Compartment syndrome causes bloodflow to cease in the affected compartment of the limb. Surgical emergency. You have to perform a fasciotomy, which is what you have there. Literally open the skin and the myofascial sheath to allow the swelling of the muscle to expand and allow bloodflow to continue until healed. How bad they look afterwards depends on you and your body actually. This is emergency surgery with no other real intervention known to save limbs.

Hey Cred Forumsros, this was me a few nights ago. I wanna hear what you thiink
motherless /c3ecc4b

Boop

Look im only going off what one of the surgeons said I befriended one of older lady surgeons who said they had an issue with the larger cut idk but if she said it im dure there SOME truth to it. Your right they saved it and im sure people have scars much worst than this like i said im going off one of the lady surgeons. If you seen it when they first cut it ud say its f'd up they took ny entire front of my shin off i look st other people surgeries and they look nothing like mine small fasciotomy scars compared to mine id think they messed something up. Ok?

And btw i understand much more than you do about my surgery. Ion kno why ur explaining it ik what they did and how it works ard.

but rn opioids are the only painkilers that can relieve pain from permanent nerve damage are your doctors retarded or what

Yes this is true. Suggested many option that werent narcotics thing is how are they allowed to jump straight to (ketamine infusion, spinal cord stimulator, electrodes etc.) Without FIRST trying pain relievers like your suppose to try currently practices like pain meds first before you start suggesting stuff outside of things covered by insurance where the hell is my test run for pain pills they didnt try traditional treatment i dont see them giving people with spinal surgeries ketamine infusion or suboxone drip or the hospitals letting people smoke weed for pain because it DOESNT WORK jus nonsense.

They dont wanna help me is really what it is its an issue that wont be addressed they said they might consider it if i go to drug treatment ive been going to a drug consoler for s while now. Its not enough add that to the fucked up list. Probation for 3 yrs, pain doctor drug consoler how do i do all this shit snd still have to exist in agony. Pain really changes a person ur not the same after you stay up screaming for like 6 hr straight everydsy waking up with the same agony never gets better might get worst. You pray and wish the pain away soon you give up and beg them to please cut your leg offm

This. Based faggot for once.

OP: Not gay but can you crush my ass no homo

I will surely crush that ass with my mutilated dick theres less feeling in it ill last longer no foreskin win W's

Attached: image-2020-01-30-21-59-45.jpg (825x1023, 66K)

Rolling for faggot getting aids.

How are you still tight?

Develope a pain fetish smh