Any bio fags here ?

Any bio fags here ?
Was the virus caused by bat soup? (Doubt)
And how fucking dangerous is the virus really ?

Attached: bat-soup.png (607x595, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbQDZlNhxW8
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/fbi-charges-harvard-chemist-two-others-in-chinese-research-cases/2020/01/28/f5e09086-41ee-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html?outputType=amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A bat bit my cock; should I be worried?

This virus is as dangerous as any other flu. It is even less lethal than a flu.
And it can be contracted from live species of bats and snakes.

Just a comparison - flu virus is responsible for almost 60 000 deaths per year in the US.

You fucked the bat didn't you user

Have you ever seen China fucking panic this much over a normal old flu?

yeah so how come those chinks fucks are so worried?

It's a good opportunity to practice city wide lockdowns

Attached: Corona chan.webm (320x176, 1.32M)

Seriously, I'm trying to be rational here. But the CCP is going nuts. It's either sheer vanity, or something is up.. something really bad is up.

Attached: 1572663317165.png (648x648, 117K)

Maybe they will take this opportunity to take over hong Kong while saying its because of the virus?

"Two million dead in the first day, another 7 million by the end of the first week, every defense annihilated, all our forces on the run. Regrouping... Somewhere... Reports are coming in from other major cities. It's a well-coordinated attack, and so far it's been damned effective. Don't know what they are, what they want, or where they came from...

170 Died from 8000 infected. and those 170 were old 50+ people. young people are literally not even dying from this shit, so basically anyone on Cred Forums should be fine.

do you really think its that deadly ? Ebola was way worse...
People are just scared to hell from the unknown.

The fatality rate of the flu is. .1%
The fatality rate of Corona virus is 3-4 %

Is it fkin airborne? Plz I need to know

typically spread via airborne droplets of fluid produced by infected individuals

ebola requires high level contact, this corono doesn't

Attached: E3DBB88B-35BA-48B4-ACF9-2B20CE35554E.jpg (1200x900, 71K)

cite source pls? we dont know how many are infected or how many are dead...

You should watch this clip of Naked and afraid.
youtube.com/watch?v=sbQDZlNhxW8

summary: the group eats some fruit they found. What they don't know is that bats eat the fruits too. The bats infect the fruit with some kind of virus that puts almost the entire team in danger of food poisoning. The show ends after 2 more episodes after they all go to the hospital.

so? your point ? Its still just a fking flu... I really dont get all the hype. If you have a proper immune system and are not a boomer, wash your hands then its not really a big deal. symptoms are literally coughing, fever, fatigue, and soreness, headache and "feeling bad"... like wtf. thats the kind of shit I dont even take a sick leave for from work.

8$ an hour indvidual spotted ...

Of course he fucked the bat, this is Cred Forums

>It's still just the flu
>wash your hands
poor bait m8

Wage slave detected

It was an obvious bio weapon dumbass. Some retarded traitors stole it from canada and sold it off to a chinese lab. then what do you know theres a chem lab in wu han with the same symbol as the umbrella corporation. Not even trolling. Look at mister metokurs live streams about it.

Between November 2002 and July 2003, an outbreak of SARS in southern China caused an eventual 8,098 cases, resulting in 774 deaths reported in 17 countries, with the majority of cases in mainland China and Hong Kong (9.6% fatality rate) according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

That’s 10%. Most colds/flu account for 1.5%, so yah.... kind of a bid deal!

Nursing staff at wu han are saying theres over 100,000 people infected. This idea that its a few thousand is horseshit. You honestly believe the chinese govt

Stupid faggot. It's exactly because the normal flu is just that, NORMAL, all of a sudden there's this new thing, but because it's new people are losing their shit, despite it being far less virulent, and far less dangerous, the only people it's killed so far were either old or already ill.

No. It's not the flu. It has flu like symptoms.
Influenza is far deadlier.

Chinese mole spotted. How about idiots spazzing on the floor from it.

or just young, determined and enthousiastic ?
Maybe im just not a lazy soyboy and actually do work hard for my dreams and career.

Right, but the flu is far more contagious meaning it infects more healthy, normal people who have about 0% of dying and bringing the mortality rate down. Basically the numbers aren't indicative because you've got a far larger sample size with the flu.

You're also retarded, which I guess still goes a long way if you're determined and "enthousiastic"

I’m 53, cunt

Attached: 38824B38-6240-4386-A455-41334489DB50.jpg (600x400, 22K)

So why is this shit so hyped by media?

im literally from a country that doesnt even have 1 case of this shit flu.

fucking homo retard. A bioweapon would be FAR more virulent and have a far higher mortality rate. "Oh here's our latest bioweapon, it causes the sniffles for a few days and might kill a few old or infirm people" whats the fucking point, use your fucking brain man.

Wow man, you seem very mature for your age. I bet you also live in your moms basement. Loser.

Are you hot?

How do people eat something so scary looking?

Attached: site_61.jpg (1000x743, 50K)

well. ur fucked. Also women have a higher immunity to this shit. since I gues you are 53 and a cucklord, and probably american, so you are triple fucked, cus the US has a few cases going already

People are retarded, thats why. Especially chinese people.

Wu han clan virus aint nothin ta fuck wit

kekd

Biofag here, the respiratory virus was definitely not caused by eating bat soup. Respiratory viruses are spread through the respiratory system. You could reason that people catching and harboring live bats for the purpose of soup would be a reasonable exposure for zoonotic transmission, this happens often in Chinese animal markets, usually with fowl.

Yo yo
Bats rure everything around me
Get the vaccines, dorra dorra birr yoo

Last time I checked, corona was more like 2%. Might have gone up a bit, but still, it's only twice as deadly as a normal flu. People panicking is a bigger threat than the actual virus.

You do know that Americans have decent knowledge of hygiene, and yet they also caught the virus.

Bat had the virus, was eaten by a snake who also got infected, some chink catches the snake and skins it alive at the meat market, beats the shit out of it to tenderize the meat, blood flies everywhere.

And that's how Corona-chan was born.

This is incorrect. The rate is much higher. Once infected there are two outcomes recovery/death.
Recovered:~170
Dead:~210
Mortality rate is more like 55%

This

Not to spread panic, but you should probably be concerned.

InFLUenza... Do you even understand the words you are writing?

A sniper cripples and wounds because an incapacitated soldier is a bigger burden on the enemy than a dead one.

About 40% of infected develop severe pneumonia and irreversible lung damage

clearly a state run operation for testing bio weapon containment.

>sopa du macaco > bat piss
prove me wrong

Or it just takes a long time to get over. I’ve had some virus thing for almost a month now

>it's just a flu bro
spanish flu killed 100 million people in 1 year fucking retard
yeah right and 99% of those people have not even finished having the flu and probably a lot more will die
see

china shutting down all imports of Corona into the country. Beer drinkers with no taste buds are up in arms demanding their shitty beer back despite multiple dead.

SOPA DO MORCEGO UMA DELICIA

You getting batcock

lmao too bad they are to poor to afford beer and also like 40% chinks are allergic to alcohol

Its not from eating bats.
Damn Chinese labs released the virus for population control.
The illuminati gave the okay.

In 1918 before vaccines and antibiotics.

Fucking idiot

china bat sars had kill ratio of 1/10; arabic bat mars killed 1/3
bat ebola kills 60% 3/5

>virus that can be treated with antivirals vs virus that can't

Some faggot Harvard professor, Dr. Lieber let a bunch chink exchange students steal vials of virus samples because Chinkland was slipping him a pay check. All of those samples went to the University in Wuhan where the virus originated.
Not just Harvard but a bunch of different Universities apparently.
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/fbi-charges-harvard-chemist-two-others-in-chinese-research-cases/2020/01/28/f5e09086-41ee-11ea-b5fc-eefa848cde99_story.html?outputType=amp

They're worried for 2 reasons.

1. The virus could actually mutate and become more deadly. We as humans are not equiped to fight it. So it could actually become worse.

2. They cant look bad on an international scale. Even if they font give a fuck, as they showed at the beginning of this clusterfuck. They need to act as extremely efficient government who can handle their shit.

Unless you're 80 years old or 1 year old you should be fine

>The virus could actually mutate.
This ^
In the video I've seen going around of a nurse in Wuhan, she claims that the virus is actively mutating.
That's where shit gets tricky if the number of infected keeps rising.

WAGIE WAGIE GET IN CAGIE

Attached: wagie cagie.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

It's only because all eyes are on China so they are just putting on a show for the rest of the world
>see guys, we do care!

Attached: sdfsdfds.png (1024x683, 580K)

>A nurse
Bro....

>In 1918 before vaccines and antibiotics.
>Fucking idiot
wow a show of murican education. viruses arent killed by antibiotics and there are no vaccines for coronavirus

The CCP is flexing muscle.

And you gotta admit it: it is fucking impressive how they layeth the smacketh down on 60 million.

Nobody else could pull this off, and I am convinced that this is what it's about: showing off to the world what they can do.

It's from a restaurant in Palau.

The photo was taken from a video posted by a Chinese Extreme Food tourist (Like Zimmer).

At least the US has death statistics that are actually true. China blatantly lies about everything from GDP to whether or not a thousand people are dying of the plague just outside. 50 cent army shill

>there are no vaccines for coronavirus yet

FTFY idiot

What they can do: kill tons of their own citizens to avoid looking bad, WHEN THEY COULD HAVE JUST TOLD THEIR PEOPLE ABOUT THE THREAT AND NOT GIVEN DOCTORS GAG ORDERS

Attached: batty.jpg (580x1024, 85K)

>yet
What an absolute bleeding-ass faggot

and out of those 8000 infected how many are feeling fine and not sick anymore?
60-70% lethal while not knowing how to cure it is what makes it bad

What they are : shadow gov.
What they want : make a point to China. Keep you mouths shut.
Results : several thousand dead.
Next man made virus will be much worse. This is a coordinated attack.

your wrong on that one

>yet
>dont worry bro we will create it by 4 million deaths

Says the faggot getting paid 50 cents a post to half ass some retarded ccp propaganda. Get a real job you loser

Attached: T3AA1ZKKBhW0Rx-KSPyWsUTLxosvuyxN7qEw6Qdtn_M.jpg (4096x2684, 760K)