To males, do you have a minimum height that a girl has to be before you would date her?

To males, do you have a minimum height that a girl has to be before you would date her?

Attached: tumblr_nr4li1B5dy1t0kdhlo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 391K)

No kill yourself

No

No but not taller than me

You think we have the freedom to chose? Even then, no

i don't like short girls..

The shorter the better for me, but no shorter than 4' 6"

5"9

I'm 6"5, no midgets for me

Shorter the better really. Make my dick look bigger please

Nope. Taller, shorter, whatever.

no. short girls are hot

Most short girls have small hands so winner winner chicken dinner. Most girls I've been with are just over 5ft and I'm 6ft2.

Gosh, that's disgusting, thankfully you've managed to avoid those nasty wet holes all your life!
Saved from a soggy fate!
I'm sure you'll manage to steer clear of them in the future as well.
To wizardry and beyond!

Pic unrelated

Attached: Beatles.gif (500x500, 981K)

Doesn't matter

She can be taller than me, as long as her dick is smaller than mine.

I'm 6ft 1in tall guy here reporting in here. I like short girls and I like tall girls. Both have their pros and cons. Tall girls look like they give you strong healthy tall babies. Short girls are more likely to make you feel needed more... even just for your height it makes you feel more manly.

I'm 6'4" so most heights can work even with heels. I'd date a woman as tall or taller than me but as that's probably not likely, whatever.

my current gf is 5'9" and that seems to work out well. can reach everything without too much trouble but she still has to get on her toes to kiss me.

Guys don't care at all, except sometimes really tall guys will want to date taller girls, because your bodies don't fit together so well if one person is 6 foot 6, and the other is 4 foot 10.

I'm 5'11 and I'll date or fuck any woman between 5' and 5'11" which is the vast majority. Below 5' is too short and above 5'11" is too tall for me.

For me at least it's better if they don't have a children body
I can't even bring me to be friends with girls like that
I was raped many times when i was a kid by men and women abd the last thing i want around me ks a girl with a underdeveloped body it just makes me feel sick

I'd actually prefer it if she were taller than I am, at 6'0."

Attached: my favorite angle.jpg (2320x2320, 779K)

So would this be alright?

Attached: flicking the ol' bean.webm (320x240, 216K)

>This

at 6'4" I would love to try a woman that's taller than me, but chicks don't go for that.

Can't see how tall she is

No. I dont care if shes shorter than me taller than me or the same height. Its literally just how tall they are. Why the fuck would it matter?