Godtards: if the creation stories regarding your non-preferred gods in this pic sound retarded to you, and they do...

Godtards: if the creation stories regarding your non-preferred gods in this pic sound retarded to you, and they do, understand that YOUR favourite creation myth is every bit as retarded.

Attached: 21791666-43B4-4BC3-A3D1-5BABF72052E4.jpg (940x850, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/was-jesus-real-historical-evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXcdK0RUuQ
discord_.gg/VBtrt5W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the last one ran out of energy and all matter ceased movement and in that second ceased to exist. then god spoke the new world into existance cus voice is sound and vibration

Attached: 1548312218300.jpg (442x628, 34K)

>scientist said so

Kek

>brainlet still cant read
I feel bad for you user

Which god?

Attached: 2AE9A2B5-2BE7-4CB9-B4A0-96DC1F4C756C.jpg (640x542, 99K)

Jesus Christs father

Rector Minvader is forever grateful for people as stupid as you.

Attached: 28742021-63C6-4209-A00D-C4EC15B2C0E6.jpg (720x479, 60K)

>Jesus Christ
Plagiarised fiction mate. Didn’t exist. The scammers who fabricated his story were too lazy and/or stupid to come up with their own original lies and instead stole the stories of earlier gods.

Attached: 3729D4CA-6B44-411B-82D6-E1F0054A0E2C.jpg (720x720, 246K)

Jesus said the church is of the world and corrupt and if you read scripture you would be aware theyre sketchy before the pedo allegations with no arrests

Attached: 1516368828445.jpg (1403x570, 168K)

your forgot about seriphas too.
its a common story told across time
i dont claim to know the age of the earth, but it makes sence the story the whole woirld with no contact to eachother know about might have some truth to it. my bad tho didnt realize u were there and are the archon of all worldly knowledge

Attached: 1407384764235.jpg (640x555, 115K)

>has never interacted with the Hubble telescope let alone ever seen the original pictures produced from the hubble telescope at the time
>Just repeats what prominent scientist say yet probably barely remembers high school physics
You are a fucking retarded Eurofag that has never even moved past basic physics, kys please. You obviously aren't doing anything to actually progress science you fucking mong.

Attached: 1580365078115.gif (480x270, 1000K)

He didn’t say anything. He didn’t exist. The claims about him in the talking snake book are not relevant because the talking snake book is a work of fiction.

Attached: BDAA19A1-00EC-4676-A38C-BE39548284C6.jpg (480x360, 10K)

It’s common because conmen can spot a good scam and copy it.

Attached: BA06632D-1D15-4E89-A634-26693BA6EA69.jpg (900x368, 49K)

you are doing gods work, also satans, everything is random.
point is thank you for being me when im not around

i can say with certainty that i dont know if he existed, but you saying he didnt with certainty shows how much you really know

I literally have my own telescope and can easily see nebulas, stars, planets, name it.
So fuck off you retarded cunt with shitty education

Thomas paine is a masonic scholar, its just as bias as the bible.

i know youre lying because i actually do have a high grade lense telescope and when i look at the celestial bodies i can clearly see they are not spheres

Most historians believe Jesus existed. This is just an ignorant post
history.com/news/was-jesus-real-historical-evidence

godtard, godtard, godtard. It’s nice to see that your ass has gone full Krakatoa. You should reflect on why my post caused you to sperge out (It’s because, subconsciously, you know that your favourite little god is fake).
I am not European, nor is my location relevant.
As for advancing science, that’s exactly what I’m doing. Every time I take a dump on the religion scam, I am advancing the cause of science by helping guide others towards the truth. You’re welcome.

Attached: 0244D91E-81FA-4EFE-8E9F-72683A9693E9.jpg (250x209, 10K)

We know Jesus existed. The only question is whether or not he was actually the son of God or just a man.

Attached: 1429026721669.jpg (640x480, 91K)

>point is thank you for being me when im not around
You must be pretty thick, champ. Don’t reproduce, ok?

Attached: 76FBB90C-0EEB-4B38-89E4-933CA2CB0723.png (811x628, 81K)

so on top of being retarded, you are blind too? lmao

>judeo-christian
Fucking hell...

Attached: OP sucks dicks.gif (500x230, 1.56M)

Thread has officially went full retard

>I HAVE NOTHING OF VALUE TO CONTRIBUTE TROLLING ENGAGED

you didnt realize abrahamic religions are semitic?
(and lies)

Got a gif of this?

SCIENCE! makes for a really bad religion. Enjoy your modern and degenerated society.

>certainty
I hold deitis "not existing" in the same vein as the toothfairy not existing. It's your call if you want to call that certainty.

That cartoon hits me hard: I had to use a version of that as a missionary.

"The Lord Himself has testified that the Mormon church is the only true church in the world: see He says so in this Mormon scripture."

I was just stunned at the stupidity of that directive and ashamed that I went along with it.

so you acknowledge that you cannot provide evidence and now turn to ad hominem?
nice argument skillz

Go back to school amerimutt

If only a scrap of evidence existed outside of the talking snake book. And if only that clear and obvious plagiarism didn’t exist. And if only there weren’t countless others conmen pulling the same scam.

Attached: 13B259D4-BB6F-46E2-8593-231E8264156C.jpg (1080x748, 342K)

Attached: 1580370023311.jpg (2160x4271, 575K)

Except judaism is not Abrahamic you utter retard. It's a pagan religion that came from Ancient Babylon and on the surface mimic's Abraham's God's worship.
>(and lies)
Atheist or larpagan? Which one are you? I suppose that it doesn't matter at the end, both are the same.

Agnostitard is tard.

Attached: DA247961-ECE4-45DA-8FC8-60AEA3B68DB9.jpg (750x867, 84K)

He's right. That's the second best thing about science - its extremely hard to use to obscure reality. The first being that it makes every single facet of human experience better.

lol I'm not even going to ask for a citation

youre defining something i havent mentioned in detail. feel free to continue to assume and argue your own strawmen

Attached: 1475886531257.jpg (400x400, 58K)

it was a commentary on a commentary, i wasnt refuting anything because nothing was stated

>but you saying he didnt with certainty shows how much you really know

implying i dont know means i have a clear understanding

yeah yeah, we all read Asimov's Last Question

Attached: judgement.jpg (733x425, 35K)

yes because you cant claim knowledge of the unknowable. are you missing this somehow?

Glad you made it out. Doggo is proud of you.

Attached: B7DCAC87-E8A2-46BA-B493-6D8F264034F7.jpg (540x960, 81K)

There would countless things that he would confidently and correctly assert do not exist. But when it comes to the most laughable fabrication in the history of fiction, he wets his pants, climbs up onto the fence and becomes “open minded”. Agnostics are as dumb as godtards, but it’s close.

Attached: F31A316D-21B0-4D31-A840-E6F3E7BF96CF.jpg (720x847, 85K)

There are thousands of holy books out there. Only one of them (if any) can be true. Saying one of them individually is a work of fiction is not a claim of knowledge but applied stochastics.

>has officially went
godtard “education”

Attached: C1CAAB49-6914-4246-84E4-983FA16F6AA0.jpg (480x467, 52K)

>im ok making assumptions:
a man of science i see

why can only one be true, ive heard many tellings of true storys with embellishments

*not as dumb

embellishments is another word for lies user

Let me reprhase that.
Many of which are mutually exclusive

So you’re claiming to be agnostic about every fictitious character in every work of fiction ever produced in the history of the world? I know it doesn’t come naturally to a godtard, but could you just once attempt to write an honest post?

many of them are compleetly silly and some of them have a basis in sciences were only beginning to understand in our modern age.

it stands to reason that 1 is right and the rest are false or impersonation

i didnt make that claim but i appreaciate the mental gymnastics. I believe in the possibility of such entities we recognize as "gods" being explainable in non magical ways. also i am open to the idea that our sences are limited to the sum ouf our reality and theres sit here were not seeing

>muh pagan deities
lol you believe in masonic arts and crafts, concrete isn't divine, larpagain

he posted those to point out they are fake and so is christ, those arent his poster gods

Not gonna lie the last one sounds pretty retarded

>6907▶
> (OP)
nothing exploded with no trigger and then

SUDDENLYEVERYTHING

k so matter cant be destroyed

E=MC2

energy is matter and the conversion rate is perfect with no losses

how then do you create or destroy a universe

Simple. The process creating this universe is outside the universe and as such doesn't follow the universes laws.

user, can you be dictator for life?

>it stands to reason that 1 is right and the rest are false or impersonation
If that one came with supporting evidence , you would be right.

Attached: F84B6F9D-2C54-4835-9E90-03CECA8DB667.jpg (554x554, 33K)

theres an old book that made claims thought to be myth for century's only for those ancient cities to be excavated in modern times.

recipes we thought were gibberish were detailed chemical concoctions

looking into microbiology and quantum computing its obvious this is an intentional design

so what do you have against saying it COULD HAVE BEEN an intelligent being that did it

>threshold argument
>logical fallacy
Into the trash it goes

Attached: CFBD035B-E172-44C9-85D1-86EFE105B778.jpg (660x371, 25K)

None of the science evidence is evidence of creation, its evidence that the universe was once in a collapsed state and is now expanding. In terms of how the universe came into being and what was there before it to cause it to come into being it is exactly the same as the others. Out of nothing something came into being.

im not familiar with that term. on what grounds was my comment discarded.

makes less sense than magic

this makes more sence

even being inside a simulation fits. Someone made this.

>looking into microbiology and quantum computing its obvious this is an intentional design
This is the threshold argument. If x is too y, then z (god) did it.

The difference is that scientists will acknowledge that they don’t know what preceded or caused the Big Bang. Religion tries to explain it by making shit up. Can you see the difference?

do you know how evidence works tho? so you wouldnt take, the pig ate the food and therefore the food is gone.
nobody saw the pig eat tyhe food so nobody knows for sure tho

So science is retar?

the argument im making is that religion admits they take it on faith and the scientists pretend they have evidence

I'd agree with this but this is not what is claimed in in your image entitled "How was the world created" that compares creation myths (saying world is a misrepresentation because creation myths involve everything and not just earth). If you want to follow the argument of this post, under science the first row should state, "we don't know" and the second row should state, "none"

these are the same point

Telling lies for jesus or genuine tard?

what about that simple statement isnt factual

This
>scientists pretend they have evidence
I hope for your sake that you’re just lying because nobody would want to be that stupid.

>Scientists admit they don't know what happened before the big bang

>Scientists are pretending to have evidence

These are not the same

am i not to understand that in recent years theyre amending the theory of conservation of matter to rework the big bang theory?

is that too new for you to have heard about it?

Just because most stupid fucks that believe in religion are too stupid to figure science up doesn't mean science is wrong... or that you can change it to your political advantages, like creating 508 new genders out of thin air.

For me you are all faggots and should kill yourselves, each and every of you. This divissive bullshit is why society is on the verge of crumbling.... or at the very least go ballistics into a better one.

Attached: 1448636289783.png (600x472, 327K)

They have evidence that it happened. They don’t have evidence for what caused it and they don’t pretend to. This is not complicated.

Attached: 5AED7E6F-9D82-43E3-98E1-1C68160D725D.jpg (646x652, 82K)

suggest 3 better things to spend our time on for the benefit of all mankind

cool until the last panel was too implausible

I know, I was trying to support your point

>theory of conservation of matter
*sigh*
You really are a mong and I really shouldn’t be surprised.

Attached: 7A166B30-9BAE-49A6-A2F8-E6A88F3504B6.jpg (500x515, 61K)

would you feel better if i called it the second law of relativity?

can we focus on the meaning and not the word

>Teaching shitskins how to make better weapons to kill each other off more efficiently
>Learn a language and teach it
>Learning to suck yourself

Attached: 1575561443789.jpg (1080x625, 52K)

The law of conservation of mass states that mass in an isolated system is neither created nor destroyed by chemical reactions or physical transformations. According to the law of conservation of mass, the mass of the products in a chemical reaction must equal the mass of the reactants.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXcdK0RUuQ

i feel like you have nothing of value to contribute and padd your self loathing through trying to inflict sadness on others

thats not what i said or was talking about. i said matter and meant energy. some thing really tho isnt it

There is no such thing as the theory of conservation of matter. There is the Law of Conservation which describes how mass cannot be destroyed or created, only changed.

I really hope you're not confusing a theory with a wild guess.

If someone really want or need to believe in some sort of religion, it's their business.
But anyone who oppose science or try to implement religious dogmas in educational curriculum, which is a science's area of competence, should be send to the gulag.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (585x820, 382K)

3 times thats been addressed, read the thread

>i can dismiss your faith based belief system, but you cant do it to mine!

You are the stupid fuck fighting over nothing on a uzbekhistani pottery clay forum.

How does my post make anybody sad?

Attached: 1452657129770.jpg (375x500, 25K)

are you becoming upset

Science is evidence based, not faith based, try again.

says who, pries- scientists?

you can verify that earth is a spinning sphere as easily as i can verify that jesus had long hair

invent something
start a business that pays and prices generously
write a book and publish it for people to enjoy

only the 3rd has value

In defense of the religion retards, peer reviewing has been washed down to the point of incompetency.

Mostly everybody does studies that can't be repeated on purpose to ge their bullshit degrees. I know full well I did.

plus theres tons of repeatable experiments that prove earth isnt a spinning sphere but literally not 1 way to prove it is one

>you can verify that earth is a spinning sphere as easily as i can verify that jesus had long hair
Was this a question or a statement? Because science has done both. And by the way, Jeshua was shitskin of sorts.

slap yourself in the dick

what im saying is that both of those thigns are taken on faith and are unprovable.

yet you speak as if you saw it yourself

If you take a closer look at the sunset at the harbor you can do it yourself, you can also go to a mountain or somewhere really tall, watch the stars and measure a lot of the shapes on the sky, they always make an elyptical shape over your horizon.

Why wouldn't earth be round-shaped if all these things didn't made elyptical shapes? I had done all these things out of curiosity and for scientific knowledge, because that's the way how things are done in science.

If you can evaporate water at 100°F at sea level in Uganda then you are supposed to be able to do the same in Tianjing. That is peer review, which is the base of scientific knowledge, which you wouldn't understand because "LOL Jeshua didn't sey su"

>read scripture

Attached: 1579227054969.jpg (280x285, 25K)

1- its been proven mathematically that you cant see the curve of the earth from the earth. I live on the ocean. if i hold a pencil on the horizon, its flat.

2-the elliptical shape is a magnetic track and density, like those things you drop a penny in and watch it spin to the center, but without the friction

3- that experiment is based on unknown variables and it cant be assumed that what we observe is all there is or even how things are.

k so read that title and then apply it to any geography book youve ever read

i swear lol

>1- its been proven mathematically that you cant see the curve of the earth from the earth.
When and how

Standing at ground level, on a completely ‘flat’ plane (let’s say a desert, salt flat, or on a small boat floating on the ocean), ALL points on the horizon are equidistant and will lie on a flat line relative to your line of sight. The Earth is curved, but it is also very big. For all intents-and-purposes, what you are actually seeing is a flattish disk, which is part of a much much bigger sphere.

So although it’s curved, from the ground it looks flat.

At the height of about 1.7 m (roughly eye level for a typical human), on a clear day, you can see……. 4.7 km, that’s it. So your disk is 9.4 km across. The whole Earth on the other hand is 12,756 km across. So the total distance you can see in one direction is only 0.037% of the Earth’s diameter.

Now - I would challenge anyone to take a segment from a circle measuring 0.037% of the circle’s diameter and notice any curvature in the segment! Here’s a graphic to illustrate this. The magnified segment is an actual scaled piece of the circle, meaning it’s actually curved by the same amount as a 4.7 km long piece of the Earth (I did this in AutoCAD).

this is the official literature claiming its a sphere and you cant see the curve from earth proven mathematically

Then just get a ballon and see yourself. I will do it when I have spare money.

Why so dense with this? What do you gain? Will Allah grant you 72 virgins on life? Any worthy reason to shill for such bullshit?

Geography isn't based on faith lol

Attached: 1579223829874.jpg (500x366, 44K)

ive been on planes, still flat when you hold up your nintendo ds to the horizon

the word faith isnt included in the title i pointed out.

Riddle me this then, when a boat comes over the horizon what do you see first?

the whole object

at a great distance

Seriously, what the fuck?

Attached: 1557699404007.jpg (300x301, 7K)

Attached: 1579227356016.jpg (523x562, 278K)

Lost

its not coming up a sphere onto a horizon, its literally entering your sights draw distance from so far away you cant see it

these charts always forget the closest match SERIPHAS. why are you guys so bad at this

all this does is say someone heard the story b4 and retold it

its been established people of power through history havechanged the actual world year so you have no idea how long or when these events took place

exodus 20:8 is just the commandment to remember the sabbath and keep it holy. there's no problem playing or watching something being played on the sabbath as long as you attend to your holy duties as well and don't do secular work. I mean maybe you could argue that since playing the game is how they earn their living it counts as work, but that's still a tiny fraction of people involved in that process (with 99% of people watching on tv or playing in their yard or with friends somewhere)
>not christian and never was just hate people who bs their arguments

To anyone still fucking defending flat earth just take your head out of your ass and google (or visit it if you want to) "power lines lake pontchartrain"

*since playing the game is how NFL players earn their living

also just for fun lets look at why somone smarter than you might tell you whats good for you but not why.

Shaving, abrasion and infection
Cursing, dissolving morals
Gossip,see cursing, general disorder
Football, keep your eyes on spiritual purity
Lobster, Food changes the human genome, shellfish contains thing thatincrease susceptibility to disease. theyre bottom feeders that eat waste
Pork, See lobster, also theresa weird myth about pigs being a chimera
Cotton/Polyblends, this one is about not planting 2 kinds of seed or using 2 kindsof material to stay segrigated from the pagans who haveno morals and live in filth liek we all do now
Periods-Turtles produce selmanellain their stomachs for digestion, mensus has things in it for stuff and its bad for you

its easyier to tell uneducated ppl to just not do it

do you know what a composite image is

You realize the word "outside" has no meaning in the absence of space, right? The universe's existence is what allows space to exist.

The phrase "outside the universe" is incoherent and meaningless.

you should realize that there are some people that have never seen the horizon.

there's a classic episode of "northern exposure" where--some would say unfortunately--the show continued with a NEW doctor arriving in alaska. he's from inner city new york, and while otherwise being stable, when he looks around at the open space and views for miles, he has an extreme panic attack. this phase of "northern exposure" is under the supervision of the future creator of "the sopranos" and even features a "little italy in alaska" episode with italian family drama.

some people can't comprehend the horizon. i drove from tucson to phoenix through empty desert at mid day a couple of weeks ago. i can. they can't.

unless youre interpreting it wrong and outside the space could meean the space is somehow seperate or removed. like how i make worlds on my computer

the universe runs on dielectromagnetism

like my pc

Your PC is in space. Electromagnetism is in the universe. There is literally nothing meaningful that is going to come from asserting God functions in a physically meaningless way. Then again... That is pretty much what he's supposed to be doing all the time.

Ive seen it from the beach, on the ocean, from a plane, and it looks flat everywhere except the admittedly cgi images nasa shows us. thats the only place its a sphere. and also only somtimes, they change their mind. oblate spheroid? football? sphere? toroid? if we dont know whay is it a perfect circle in the alleged photo taken from the window of an alleged space shuttle?

Man I went the east coast to Illinois by car every year from 0 to 20 for Christmas and I still can't deal with that big sky country shit. Give me a nice mountain view any fucking day & miss me with that entire section of the country

my pc is in space, my desktop and contents of its folders, are not. thats extradimentional space inside other objects

"Separated" and "removed" are just different ways of expressing a shift in... Space.

Your desktop and your folders are a function of a chip in your PC in space. Atoms occupy space. Electrons are part of atoms.

or its not and youre missing something

everything seems to require an observer to exist, maybe theres nothign there unless somonews looking

roll

But you see, you are trying to rationalize all the ways I could be wrong and you can justify belief in something. Your arguments are being motivated by a desire to believe. This is why you are making unnecessarily complex (and irrational) arguments.

You need to be honest with yourself. Why do you want to believe so bad? Why not just follow Occam's Razor and accept the simplest model that encapsulates the most evidence?

ok but your answer is also "i dont know" and youre offering nothing

its because it doesnt make sence. oghams razor makes it so God is still the most liekyl.

entropy makes it so complecs systems break down over time, not become more complex.

a tornato in a junkyard cant make a jet no matter how many times etc etc.

there is no evolution beyond variation in species

dogs get bigger and smaller, change colors, smarter or dumber, but they never turn into fish. not in 10 billion years

this needs addressing

Sever with no modernization
Do your worst

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W

Attached: IMG_0603.jpg (665x1024, 83K)

>if nobody observes an event, we cannot be certain it occurred
wow brilliant point, you sure proved him wrong

im talking from the assumption that something actually doesnt happen. its not a zinger its an idea

I am offering an honest, "I don't know everything", which I think is the most fair answer. But, we've learned a lot about our universe in even just the last 50 years. It's okay to not know everything now. We'll continue to learn more.

God is not the most likely. God, much like anything else that is not theoretically or experimentally falsifiable or testable, is the least likely. Your specific God is even less likely than that because of all of the other dependencies that come with it.

Entropy makes it so that things tend toward disorder in a "closed system", which is thermodynamics phrase for when there is a constant energy. In this case, the universe, which is a closed system with constant energy, is tending toward maximum entropy. So yes, everything will eventually "break down".However, most things that we are familiar with are not in closed systems. That is where the concept of "free energy" comes into play. In smaller subsystems with energy transfer, you often see that you can decrease entropy so long as you have a favorable reduction in free energy.

The tornado picture is cute, but a tornado is not a random process. A tornado is not going to build a Mercedes because the types of changes that a tornado can perform are not the right ones. This does not mean that truly random processes governed by natural laws of thermodynamics do not spontaneously lead to the creation of amazing things. Diamonds, microbes, etc.

I dunno what you want me to do with the evolution statement. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with that one.

Dogs have no selective pressure to turn into fish. Evolution is all about selective pressure.

I understand that you have an emotional, perhaps even socioeconomic, motivation to believe in God. If everyone in your community is religious, then it makes little sense to alienate yourself by questioning your religion. But, if you are truly curious, it is important to start by questioning motivations for your beliefs.

fair

smart point to make. also not knowing everything i have to run on the assumption it all works out somehow. your advantage simply in not having any equilly unlikely leads aside from zeropoint ill get to that.

im gonna assume you played halflife or doom or understand the concept even if you havent. Governmentcorp finds another plane and taps it for energy. possible? idk, sounds implausible as my specific God. The dimention is literally the christian hell in one of the examples. Assuming that the siphon dimention and our idea of God for the purposes of this conversation, are equily capable of producing energy, its valid to say both theories are possible. based on your upbringing, worldview, and adult education or "education".you ould likely favor one or the other

the tornado is an aligory. diamonds are a lot of carbon under pressure, microbes have a single cell and reproduce by themselfs. humans arent the same. i have an issue believing humans came down a chain from microbes when things couldnt have evolved without each other. it only works once assembled. and i know theres rhudimentory organs but ive never seen an example of a transitionary fossel. But i have seen a petrified tree buried in multiple layers of sedimentary rock that would be impossible to have formed in that way but makes sence for a very fast global flood with mineral deposits

just saying birds might have different beaks, but they dont get lobster claws

i cant accept "selective pressure" as responsible for cross species evolution without a single example of an animal of fossil

you read me wrong on the last one. i get made fun of for my beliefs. my area is a bonus points just for being athiest area where people take science on blind faith. im not accusing you of this btw

i don't play videogames much. never played half-life or doom. i have no idea what concept you are trying to convey with this "plane" thing. the problem is that you use a lot of words and phrases without defining them very well, and then you extrapolate from there. it ultimately leaves very little substance to the proposed physics.

your point about "things couldn't have evolved without each other" is an interesting one, and it is certainly something people try to understand.i think part of the problem is that you may be married to the idea that complex systems have always had the same components that they do today. you do not have to accept specific hypotheses about human evolution; however, our current understanding of evolution functions as a useful model.Models are always wrong/incomplete, but they have predictive power. If you can support a hypothesis with more predictive power than our current models of evolution, then you should publish it so we can learn and try to test it further. If you cannot, then the best thing to do is accept the most well-supported models.

"cross species evolution" is an odd thing to say since by definition species are separated by biological or geographical barriers that prevent passing on genes (beyond a single subsequent impotent generation). it would be nice to have more fossils, but genetic evidence is arguably much more useful these days to track phylogenetic changes.

i'm not trying to read you specifically. my whole point is that everyone has a motivation to believe something at some point. fewer and fewer people adopt religions for ontological purposes. or at least, fewer people profess to adopting religion for ontological reasons. most people have a more tangible need for it, and it can be hard to face that need. most of us are there are some point or another,i imagine.

Anyway, I need to sleep. Wish you the best in finding some peace with this.

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W

Server with no moderation
Do your worst / whatever

not diagnosed but suspect myself an autist. dont leave the house as a result of disposition etc. i know im bad at communicating. I quess to clarify ill try with its quantum mechanics theory. they think theres another earth on top of ours or something and it may be possible to transfer energy between them. best i can do

best i have on this are humans were created whole and compleete from the soil. turns out all the stuff were made up of is stuff thats found in topsoil so that checks out. im open to the idea of advanced technologies existing before expected so the story of god has so many ways it can be true, just like evolution.

>separated by biological or geographical barriers that prevent passing on genes
this is the point i was making. iv had someone tell me a dog would turn into a fish through steps of beign somethign thats neither a dog nor a fish, this is one of those "ok show me" things. but Lucy and ever single other "missing link" has been proven imitation. fossils dont just happen under all conditions so thats an easy "well there arent any". Going by dna theres some funny contradictory things that spin off outside the god argument and more into the "this is blatantly in conflict with itself" area of science.

i dont feel like its so much a need to have god be what it is, as a im pretty sure thats what it is for various reasons

>Godtards: if the
Godtards: we are going to laff so fucking hard when your asinine beliefs are driven out of sight, shunned, and banned altogether, so you can no longer infect impressionable children with your lies.

keep waiting

lol this guy