Yes? Yes

Yes? Yes.

Attached: Trans_Rights.png (810x450, 19K)

how about just human rights

Attached: 59488198_10211799043126356_8211416405489221632_n.jpg (960x960, 133K)

No you fucking mentally ill faggot, just because you grew up with shitty parents and were confused most of your life during puberty doesn't give you extra or different rights than anyone else. I'd tell you to fucking kill yourself but 50% of the time you mentally ill tranny faggots kill themselves anyway.

Attached: 165019_499795476719919_1610870238_n.jpg (720x960, 88K)

fuck all mentally ill trap faggots, please raise the 50% suicide rate to 90%

Attached: 1577885013425.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

You just keep yelling ”trans rights”. Exactly what is it you're being prevented from doing? Besides getting attention, which is why you call yourself "trans" in the first place.

genuinely curious here, which rights are you campaigning for exactly?

if you think somethings wrong the go tell the fucking president, if not burn in hell.

Rights for what exactly? No one is depriving you mentally challenged retards the right to dress in woman's clothing or call yourself a 'girl', but that doesn't mean we have to support it, agree with it, and encourage your delusions.

I believe the only thing they don't have is protection from being fired for being trans.

Trans rights are made up bullshit. You're either male or female. I don't give a shit what your fucked up brain tells you.

Attached: 1580334687802.jpg (567x739, 107K)

This is still Cred Forums, nigger.

Attached: Pedo Cube.jpg (1482x1173, 260K)

you are one stupid fucking retard

yes

If you're a shitty employee then it's likely you'll get fired. Being a tranny shouldn't make you immune.

They have the same rights as everyone else, pointless cause. Rights =/= putting up with bullshit.

nah, they deserve death

Transdor was a man, I mean he was a woman-man... Err maybe she was just a woman? But she was still....

TRANSDOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!

Attached: TRANSDOR.png (500x623, 15K)

here is whats really stupid with trans rights.
I see them as patent trolls. you know those guys that patent random vague ideas having no idea what it even is just so that in case some one ever creates something that makes money using something they patented they can sue them for whatever they want.
Thats what trans rights are.
The violence against the trans wont stop because people will always find a reason to hate some one different.
There is no such thing as trans sexuality. Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs, during sexual intercourse, they can choose to be male, and donate sperm, or female and become pregnant. They can also chose to be both at the same time and impregnate themselves.
You are human. No mater how many times you fuck a man in the ass, he will not get pregnant. no matter how much you rub two cunts together, they will not become pregnant.
No matter how many times I jerk off, i will not become pregnant, the day science figures out a way for me to impregnate myself, i will accept the fact that there is a third gender, but that wont happen any time soon, therefore, There are only 2 human genders, Male, and female.
Trying to identify yourself as anything other, is trying to deny your own humanity, But thats Ok, the constitution already protects animals, and it already protects you.

/thread

no

no ones calling for that. but if we got some sort of 'cant fire based on gender/orientation' they'd have to shut up and stop calling for rights.

Nice joke user

fairly sure firing someone for their gender/sexual orientation is already illegal

They already have the same rights as everyone else.
Now they need to learn to just shut the fuck up and go about their business. Like everyone else.

Abominations have absolutely no rights.

40%