Incest Thread

Incest Thread.
Share your stories, pics and more.

Non-incest, growing up experiences also welcome.

Attached: 07.jpg (1700x2040, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/L7V6qiP
imgur.com/wVvTnC7
imgur.com/5PWvs6d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user who's having a relationship with his gf's daughter. Feel like greentexting any stories?

Might as well continue
Girlfriend is nurturing a sexual relationship between me and her daughter

Dont have anything special
Like first time was so gradually that it's hard to say when the first time was

I used to mess around with my sister when we were still in grade school. I ended up having a threesome with her and her best friend when I was 12 and they were 10 when we were left home alone.

I felt up my wife’s twin sister in a club once that count??

When I was about 14 walked in on older sister jilling off. Kinda surprised me, wasn't sure what to do, so I freaked and ended up walking out. She still blackmails me with that fact to this day

What about after things had progressed? It's not like it needs to be some amazing story, but I'm super interested in hearing about it for....research. Yeah.

My sister made me feel her up in a bathroom when I was 8 and she was 13. Is there any way to bring this up to her without it veing super awkward?

fuck off pedo

>Is there any way to bring this up to her without it veing super awkward?
No. Just embrace the initial awkwardness and turn it into something better.

How the fuck are you letting her blackmail you with that? You could easily turn that around on her.

Yes, I'm the pedo, not the guy fucking the 8 year old girl. Moron.

Too pussy to try it; Dad treats the household like a prison, he's the warden, if she says one thing it's my ass.

imgur.com/L7V6qiP
imgur.com/wVvTnC7
Rate my cousin?

I felt up my wife’s twin sister in a club once that count??

Any other pics ?

Not a butterface; fuckable

Damn she sexy have anything better??

Ok maybe I can tell you about how it normally goes down?

So it's never my choice when we do it it's up to the girls. The daughter usually comes to me and takes me to our bedroom. 9 times out of 10 I undress her first and eat her out, usually slowly taking my own clothes off at the same time.
After some pussy eating I take off the rest of my clothes and get a quick ish bj.
The daughter has her favourite position for whe way we start so she will quickly get into position ( one back, lifting her knees up to her chest)
And I start slowly putting it inn her.
I try to kiss her as I'm slowly pushing it inn and we stay in this position a bit before she wants to go on top.
So then I lay on my back, she straddles me and she helps me guide it inn.
When shes on top she keeps going till I cum. In the beginning I always cam on my own stomach but he past couple of months I try to cum in her

After I cum we cuddle for a bit before she yells for her mom who then comes inn and guides her to the bathroom, she take a piss and is guided to the bathtub where her mom gives her a sponge bath

I usually get a crazy fuck later that night by my girlfriend.

greentext?

> be me 21
> have brother 24 lets call him sam
> have another brother 19 lets call him vince
> have sister 16 lets call her rose

> that summer, we had a family bbq/reunion at our uncles property upstate for labor day week
> it's huge, typical ranch in the mountains where the backyard is the woods
> had the whole extend family, my cousins came too
> let me prefix, I have to set two of cousins
> one is one brother and one sister ( lets call them dan 16, jenn 19)
> the other is group is the 3 girls and one guy. (ashley is 23, brianna 17, allison 15 and paul is 20)
> neither group of cousin are my uncles (the one who has the big house) kids

> all together it's 5 boys and 5 girls.
> we all got there friday during the day, we were there until that monday
> some people could stay inside the house, others wanted to stay in tents at the property.

okay now story time

> I fucking hate the outdoors,
> I said before we got there, I'm staying in the house
> my brothers wanted to stay in a tent and even though my sister didn't want to at first, she agreed to stay in the tent with them
> a bit of a back story - my oldest brother and sister have been weirdly close for a while, years
> I always thought something might be up but they have an eight year age difference so I thought nothing more of it
> Anyway back to my story

Attached: 7.jpg (1600x1200, 157K)

Continue...

I would unleash torrents of my superior white seed in her unprotected fertile womb/10

It just sounds so wholesome, but so fucking hot too. Kinda want to kms just cuz I'll never be in your position.

> family reunion is basically the whole family drinking and smoking (low key though) for the entire week
> we meet up with my cousins, we all start drinking all the parents and adults are okay with the underage kids drinking
> uncle tells us theres a stream about half mile into the woods that we can go swimming if we want.
> it was really hot and we all agreed to go,
> we all changed into out bathing suits grabbed two 30s and walked down to the
> it was all the "kids" and some other family members who joined us.
> we all just hung out, relaxed and drank.
> some of us climbed a tree to jump into the the water
> noticed all my female cousins, always thought ashley and jenn were hot
> after a while we all went back to the property for dinner
> after hanging around the campfire, we decided to go back to swimming
> when we got back there, we kept drinking
> noticed that sam and rose were getting pretty touchy and vince too
> i wasnt the only one who noticed
> brianna told "them to get a room"
> rose being drunk, said "it would be the first time" "they saw me topless at a concert"

Attached: 8.jpg (1600x1200, 692K)

It honestly is.
And writing that I realised I'm their slave. They 100% control my sex life.

I have. Posted a couple of times in this thread so far about it

nudes of gf?

I have no stories, but I had an insanely vivid sexual dream about my second cousin once removed kelsey and now I realize i've been subconsciously crushing on her.

You seem happy with the situation, but say you grew tired of it. Could you leave? I'm in something of a similar position (though vastly different situation) and I'm scared shitless of possible repercussions from leaving.

It's even weirder cause family and incest has never been a fetish..

Nice Laroing session dick head. Your wife guides your daughter to the bathroom after you cummed on her?? Hahaahhahhahahjahahjahahjahahahjahahjajahahahhahahahahhahahahhstkhkkvjendbsnckfnrkwowbrbcndkald

One time I groped my 16 year old cousin, but I don't think I'll do it again.

I'll be honest and say I have no idea.
I don't feel trapped but I'm not sure any breakup would be quite. My girlfriend is very caring and sweet but shes got a fire in her too.

How is yours simular but different?

Coerced my niece to give me a blowjob years ago (she was only 4 years younger than me but still)

Did things to my passed out sis

Attached: IMG_4884.jpg (1125x1378, 279K)

Idk if this is related but i manipulated 19 year old into cumming to the thoughts of her dad fucking her

Attached: 11.png (1125x2436, 294K)

Not interested in answering that question, I'm sorry.

Yeah, she had a gold mind of a tumblr and now it's a mess of google searches

My mom and her bf at the time molested me when i was 6-7

Hmm interesting
Gender flipped?

is it normal that when i google this picture i got century bank for result?

How old is the daughter?

Not the dude but based on the last thread she was 8

imgur.com/5PWvs6d
Forgot pic

>be me 18
>just broke up with slut gf
>heartbroken
>cousin got dumped, she 17(pic now)

>ffw to her birthday in the fall
>haven't seen her for a while
>i remember when we were young at event
>saw her blue panties one day when she was on a railing
>never forgot how cute she was

>my dad and I stay late, he's talking with my aunt upstairs
>cousin and I are in the basement talking about exes
>she puts on a movie and rests her head on the edge of the couch, butt facing me
>she's in thick wooly pjs
>She's thicker than those pjs, but not too thick

>It feels really warm. Too warm, like the heat is on.
>I don't feel overheated, but there's so much heat next to me
>She moves a little bit at a time
>I make a joke about the movie, no reaction
>She breathes heavily, and I know she's pretending to sleep
>She pushes her butt a little closer, more direct towards me
>She starts pushing her butt into me a little, rubbing her labia on my elbow/arm

>never in my wildest dreams was this possible
>that hardest dick of my life was in my lap
>I put my hand on her back, she stayed still
>I started rubbing her back under her shirt, nothing
>I re-positioned myself so my cock was up against her butt, my hands on her
>I whispered in her ear "I know your pretending to sleep, but I like what we're doing"

>she turns around, red rosey cheeks and bright wide eyes
>she says she's sorry, but she grabs my cock
>she's scared and she sees i'm scared too, but I put my fingers on her pussy and I played with her as she played with me.

>I came in her mouth as my dad called me to go home with him

It was only a few days before we got in touch with each other again and talked over what we should do. We both knew it would be wrong to do anything, but we also agreed that we couldn't get the idea out of our heads.

So I picked her up on the weekend, drove into the woods with her, and I fucked her all night long. We hook up every few years if we're bored with our SO's. Nearly 20+ years of it

Worth

Attached: IMG_3746.jpg (1600x1200, 386K)

Doesn't stop the idiots on Cred Forums from believing this bullshit.

Not interested.

Must be nice, I wish I had this with my cousin.

Where is the story?

Yes that's incest related. How did it go from there?

Attached: 22.png (1125x2436, 422K)

Sounds very familiar. Both my first wife and my current one had/have daddy issues, and I've been a father figure and surrogate for them. They're very conflicted, of course, so it makes the relationship difficult. However, it's a fantasy incest experience in bed.

Attached: 33.png (1125x2436, 415K)

Was anyone else here when Em posted a week or so ago? Were there any updates to the story or what's going on in their life?

Story it up bro

Whoa, that is sounding a LOT like my first wife. Her birth father was a Native American, her mother white. Her stepfather was the one who actually raised her. He was an okay guy but he did some of these things with his daughter, and it gave her rape and loli fantasies, plus some other kinks like really liking bondage and anal.

Yeah she is totally broken slut

Attached: 77.png (1125x2436, 417K)

Found out she was sending nudes to this older dude online. Basically got her to do things or else I’d tell her parents and the church congregation (her parents are super religious)

How long did this go on?

2 years

HOT! I think you were actually helping her, too. Win-win!

Why is that censored? Did she shit herself or something?

i know what i was doing

Attached: 88.png (1125x2436, 416K)

When I was 7/8ish I had He-Man and GI Joe action figures.
My action figure would stage raids on my little sisters Barbie dolls, kidnap, tie them up and molest them.
She would cry to mom and dad I and would have to give them back.

Yes you do. I used to do that too, only phone sex. She kept saying she didn't know why she was telling me all that, but she kept doing it, and I knew when she came.

Fingerblasted my little cousin when i was forced to watch her while everyone else went out. She passed out on the couch in her bikini after swimming. I started rubbing her clit in her sleep and she didn’t wake up so I started rubbing her nipples which got rock hard and rubbed her clit faster. She was soaking and I pushed two fingers inside her and she woke up. She had the look of pleasure and wtf on her face, but I started curling my fingers up into her gspot and rubbing hard. She tried to get away but eventually let me work and started moaning loud. Shortly after she asked to stop because the said she had to pee, but i knew she was gunna cum so I went harder and her eyes rolled back and her pussy started clenching on my fingers and creamy goo started flowing out of her