If Democrats need more evidence, how did they find Trump guilty in the House?

If Democrats need more evidence, how did they find Trump guilty in the House?

Attached: 49B3C6CD-6F52-423D-BABF-4F6A5583F226.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W
imgur.com/I86qZFg
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
discord._gg/VBtrt5W
imgur.com/bJnD18c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they didn't vote on his guilt in the house?

If witness testimony are considered evidence, then bill cosby should be in jail.
Oh wait...

They didn't. They only voted to impeach without accusing him of a crime.
Thats why the senate is going to acquit.

wasn't a trial it was a hearing, dems had the majority and it was a partisan vote to proceed.

Innocent men dont block witness testimony.

They're asking for additional corroborating evidence. We already know what Bolton and others will say.

Hypothetically, if Hillary were president and made the same actions directed towards the 2020 gop lead candidate, would you want additional witnesses/testimony, or would you prefer an immediate vote to acquit her?
This vote after she ordered her senior staff to ignore House of Rep subpoenas and to refrain from testifying.

If the republicans kept arguing that no first hand witnesses were ever presented, why don't they actually want to hear from any?

Accepting 40+ year old witness testimony was absurd. The Cosby nonsense should never have even been considered for a charge.

Normal men don't indulge in the lunacy of their enemies.

She did that in 2016... And failed

“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime”

- Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria (USSR head of secret police under Stalin)

Attached: 328B1F1D-3512-4F18-A5C6-18C45393C39F.jpg (220x311, 15K)

So why did the Dems not allow Trump to call witnesses?
They've even admitted that they started planning his impeachment the day he announced he was running for president.
This is the fourth time they've tried to impeach him so far. After hes acquitted I'm sure they keep trying untill 2024.

In this hypothetical, where Hillary did this same shit, I'd still want witnesses in this trial. Would she have directed her people to refuse the house subpoenas? Imagine so if she was guilty.

Bump

>why didn't they allow him to call witnesses
They never stopped him. He chose not to participate at all.

>planning to impeach him since he announced he was running
Republicans were equally whipped up about Hillary when she was running. Not saying there weren't people who didn't want to see him in office, but at least call it fairly on all sides.

>fourth attempt at impeachment
Dude what? Where are you even getting this?

It’s the responsibility of the House to provide witnesses and proof, not the Senate

And yet he's in jail because of it. Testimony and heresay are now considered hard evidence. How else would baby mama's get their alimony checks or vengeful spiteful women get innocent men thrown in jail for rape allegations?

This is the most intelligent question ever asked in human history. Checkmate trannies.

It's the responsibility of the senate to hold a trial. While they can decide the rules to be whatever they want, every other impeachment trial in the Senate has involved numerous new witnesses and evidence provided after the House investigation

>If Democrats need more evidence, how did they find Trump guilty in the House?
is OP really this stupid? or just trolling to get off on seeing replies to his stupid question? If it's the second one, you're welcome.

>It’s the responsibility of the House to provide witnesses and proof, not the Senate
Apparently so in this trial, but not the two previous trials.
On that point though, would you have no complaints with the gop majority House's difficult and lengthy endeavor of subpoena validation through the courts versus senate subpoenas during the actual trial?

Imagine being arrested because I heard from a friend who wasn’t in your house that you sell drugs.
The police come and arrest you.
You stand before a judge who needs to make a DETERMINATION if it SHOULD go to trial.
Your lawyer says, there’s no evidence.
I say, judge there’s plenty of evidence, I have this statement from a whistle blower who MUST remain nameless.
The judge says, I think I’m gonna throw this out because you haven’t provided evidence.
I scream, trials have witnesses and documents. We must have witnesses! I have three witness who were in the house.
The judge says, well who are the witnesses?
I say, your lawyer, your doctor, and your priest (all who have confidentiality protection) [but] they were there!
You say, you can’t speak to them, I’m protected...
I yell, I’m adding obstruction to the charges.
Your lawyer says, judge please make a decision on whether or not we go to trial.
I yell, he’s a drug dealer! I have plenty of evidence. You’re enabling him if we don’t go to trial. Everyone knows you have to have witnesses! You’re abusing your rights to lawyer- client privilege! The justice system is at risk, your honor, if you dismiss charges. We need to hear from witnesses!
Your lawyer says, the prosecution stated they have all the evidence. A statement from someone who wasn’t there. Ummm. That’s it...
I say, the evidence is overwhelming yes, and trials have witnesses. We need to hear from your lawyer, your doctor, and your priest!
Your lawyer, I move to dismiss all charges....
Me, trials have witnesses, the evidence is overwhelming, if you dismiss, you are helping to cover up this violation of justice..
——————-
In America, you’re innocent until proven guilty.
Before you go to trial, a judge looks over evidence and you have a HEARING where a decision is made and you say
WHAT?!!!!
The defendant pleads NOT GUILTY!!!
Wow.... no witnesses are called?!!!!

>fourth attempt at impeachment
>Dude what? Where are you even getting this?
Ukraine, Russia, Instructing his lawyer to lie under oath and one other thing that I can't remember.
The 3 I named turned out to be fake. No Russian collusion, no evidence he told his lawyer to lie and he had a legitimate reason to ask Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Joe biden is even on video saying he told ukraine to fire the guy who was investigating his son. He even laughed and bragged about it.

Then why didn’t they bring ANY of the 17 witnesses??
Did you buy tickets to the circus or are you just a clown in the show?

Except Bolton is on video telling Shifty trump didn’t do anything wrong.... and on television telling millions of Americans the same thing.

>how did they find Trump guilty in the House?
They didn't. Also, you have to be 18 to post here.

This! 3 days into his presidency they already started impeachment ideas and processes. God these people are dumb af

Because you're a moron

TOP fucking KEK
/thread

The only abuse of power I’ve witness is within the HOUSE...
Jesus, they didn’t even run a House hearing.. they simply gathered what evidence they had and voted...
No deliberation...
Straight partisan vote. First time in history for an impeachment.
They didn’t gather witnesses or expert testimony.
They were administratively sloppy with their subpoenas.
You would think this was done by an over worked public defender in the ghettos of Chicago, not the Hose of Reps attempting to impeach the President of the US...

Then scream foul when it’s thrown out?!!!
Fucking DOT YOUR I’s and CROSS THISE T’s?!
This is a joke.... but it’s not....

Trump is no longer the President. He's refusing to transfer power back to Congress. The new president is Nancy Pelosi, and her vice president is the longest serving senator, in this case Patrick Leahy. Anyone who denies this didn't graduate high school. Basic civics, folks.

>This is the fourth time they've tried to impeach him

holy shit, I know rednecks who aren't THIS fucking stupid....

Lol, call it fairly. nobody was saying they were going to impeach. Democrats were openly calling for impeachment. I.E maxine waters

lmao agreed
>/thread

You should probably get back to class.

>
>>This is the fourth time they've tried to impeach him
>holy shit, I know rednecks who aren't THIS fucking stupid....

I'm not that guy, but they just played footage on the news where democrat senators admitted to planning their impeachment as far back as the 2016 election PRIOR to Trump winning the presidency.

There have been 22 separate occasions where the democrats called for Trump's impeachment and 4 prior occasions where they actively sought the numbers to impeach the president. On the 4th attempt, they were successful. When interviewed in December 2019, one senator claimed that if this impeachment was unsuccessful, then they'd simply impeach him again at a later date.

IMAGE: Democrat-paid billboard from 2018.

Attached: _IMPEACH_Donald_Trump__billboard_debuts__0_4214837_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Attached: image.jpg (1280x719, 102K)

The calls for impeachment have been going on for years. What a disgusting form of Treason in this enlightened age.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

8 MORE YEARS

Attached: 1578298893628.jpg (1191x1200, 189K)

I whole-heartedly agree. They've had NUMEROUS chances to do properly. As usual, the DNC saw the RNC, thought "Hoo boy, you idiots are backing Trump?! Okay, let's see if we can top this."... and actually do it. I'd love nothing more than to see that inept moron gone, but Christ Almighty they have literally fucked-up almost everything they could along the way.

The Republicans in the Senate are going to vote to acquit because they're covering up the President's crimes, actually.
Thanks for asking.

>8 more years
Then you're going to move out of your mom's?
I doubt it.

Stop samefagging trumpshit

SEETHING

TEETHING

Attached: 1510174536720.jpg (428x428, 25K)

Impeachment is a vote. not a trial. He has already been impeached.
Removal is a trial.

>He has already been impeached.
YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT NO HE HASNT
NO HE HASNT NO HE HASNT NO HE HASNT NO HE HASNT

Attached: F8DE49CD-68C3-4B1B-9F83-623E6C96DFE7.jpg (790x960, 69K)

Impeachment will be expunged by the Republican-majority House in 2021.

Silly OP, in a proper democracy you know people are guilty before you try them.

No it won't trumpshit. You tried pulling this shit yesterday lol.

like hillery?

So why wouldn't the Senators who vote "no" be violating the Constitution if Trump did?

You can't admit that some one on your side might be wrong, can you?
Maybe you've been getting screwed by the ones you were trusting.

Attached: E12595A2-323A-4E9A-9446-A937008ECC11.jpg (600x600, 287K)

There's no law against the newly-elected House of Representatives drafting a resolution to expunge a preceding one's impeachment. Not even the Constitution itself has a clause on the matter, the House has the power of impeachment no matter which party is in charge at the time. Cope and dilate.

Just sayin...

Attached: 7CFE87EC-462C-4306-AA6D-9FB2CBDB5876.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Conversely if they fail to impeach trump and he gets re-elected , but the dems win both houses then the democrats can impeach him again and ram it through. There’s also no double jeopardy on impeachment.

What crime? He was impeached without being accused of a crime.

Trump was screwing us hard before he got impeached. I think I'm going to trust the side that's trying to make his removal happen user, don't be mad.

Attached: F1542BCA-A85A-4F20-AFF5-BE6DAE77C8F8.jpg (563x530, 26K)

Kinda like Bill Clinton, right? Who was re-elected right after acquittal by the Senate? Yeah, impeachment really hung over his head. The Trump impeachment will be remembered as a political witch hunt by Democrats who couldn't win at the ballot box and weaponized Impeachment because they had nothing else. It will be remembered as the start of a tragic trend - every president from now on will be impeached by the opposing party as soon as they control the House. Just wait and see ... we've let yet another fucked up genie out of the bottle.

Attached: 245376E0-699C-47CB-95DC-8362ED5D2434.png (700x700, 55K)

>durr i tride this yesterday it went well hurr
You can't nullify an impeachment you fucking mushroom cock licker lol

>the President's crimes
Which ones?

Abuse of power is a crime. So is obstructing Congress. Specific laws have been posted in these threads over and over user. You're a tool if you're ignoring that.

you sir, are obviously not an attorney. guilty or innocent that is used frequently.

This guy violated the constitution several times, along with other laws. Why no one gave a shit makes me seriously wonder.

I don't sit on Cred Forums posting in Trump threads all day. I have a job.

And the Republicans are actually set to lose the Senate if they vote to acquit.

Real presidents don't hand over US Tax dollars to nations that buy Hunter Biden's Daddy's control.

Yeah but all Clinton did was get his dick sucked. Trump is a treasonous cunt.

>evidence
>honorable witnesses

Attached: 1511502399985.jpg (471x448, 55K)

Specific laws have been posted. None of them being codified laws labeled Abuse of Power or Obstructing Congress. The second one is the biggest joke. Its the equivalent to tacking on the charge, "failure to confess" at a criminal arraignment.

Only Ukraine was about impeachment. The others were just investigations of possible criminal shit. Mueller's investigation didn't turn up hard evidence that Trump conspired with the russians, but he did find that russia actively interfered in order to help Trump win.

Paul Manafort, his former campaign manager, and one of his personal attorneys (can't remember name, but he testified in front of congress last winter) both went to jail for lying to congress or the FBI under oath.

People keep saying he had a legit reason to investigate Hunter Biden, but no one's provided any evidence of this. By all accounts, Hunter being on the Ukrainian gas company board was fucking stupid and no one seems to know why he was there. But the idea that Joe Biden got the former Ukrainian prosecutor Victor Shokin removed because he was investigating his son doesn't have any evidence to back it up. Shokin got appointed because he said he would clean up corruption, then apparently never actually investigated anything for years. Biden was only one of many voices calling for Shokin's removal. Multiple european leaders and apparently multiple republican senators here in the US were also calling for him to be fired. The US has been actively working to push corruption reforms in Ukraine for decades, and removing Shokin was part of that.

This was all known for a long time, and we're supposed to believe that Trump just happened to become super concerned about Ukrainian corruption as soon as Joe Biden is polling well? What evidence is there to suggest he was actually interested in Ukraine's corruption problem? What did he know about that our national security organizations didn't know when they periodically reviewed Ukraine's progress on fighting corruption and gave the green light for military aid to go through?

Even when impeached he can still run for reelection, he'll be acquitted no matter what dems pull.

>no precedent means it won't happen
Trump keeps giving you guys the rope-a-dope and you keep getting BTFO every time. Thanks for proving you can't fix stupid.

He was impeached for perjury, when he lied to congress about it.

Not defined crimes, user. Every single president would be impeached.

black privilege. seriously. the media sucked his dick for 8 years, and anyone who had any complaint against anything he did was labeled a racist. if you disagreed with his policy, whether it was supporting transgender bathroom rights in schools, kicking off Arab Spring, or the unrestricted use of drone strikes, you were a racist.

From your question, it's clear you have little to no understanding of what is happening or how this process works. You should probably just keep to yourself.

>I have a job.
If one of those Senators who will acquit him is from your state your job is to vote against him.

To convince Trump's cult followers you idiot.

Attached: 3EF40517-B82B-4ADD-8B42-1F34F30CB17B.jpg (1309x730, 93K)

Remove this fucker. Kill Pence. Impeach the next notmypresident this December. Kill him and throw every nominee in prison. Pick a random faggot off the street and force him at gunpoint to be the next sitting president. Shoot him as soon as he takes office. Repeat.

Attached: 1496715851720.png (310x310, 92K)

So it's ok if Trump is lying?

About what? You read the transcripts. He's been transparent about everything. Dems can't find any laws he broke. Are you friends with Hunter or something?

>the media sucked his dick for 8 years
He was more of a dictator. Completely suppressed the media and jailed journos. They were too scared to exercise their rights, now they have to blame Trump for it.

Attached: 80C36FCB-3DEE-4C92-A13F-EFBD873ED2CE.jpg (950x959, 95K)

Mine are the ones pushing for impeachment and I vote against them.

Dems keep withholding the Atkinson transcript as well because it incriminates Schiff.

why is reddit here in force?

Not really. Trump is a criminal who abused power of office for his own gain. Obama didn't do that. Obama didn't obstruct Congress either. Hell, even Bush didn't.
Nor did Clinton, l or Bush 1. Or even Reagan. Or Carter. You're full of shit.

I’m still waiting for his tax returns

Who?

Attached: 1546977286501.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

And then Justice Roberts refuses to ask questions he doesn't like. This whole thing is a show trial.

Attached: F44C5B08-894F-4620-A535-D038FDEBF670.jpg (720x763, 64K)

You sure about that?
"I'll have more leverage when I get re-elected"
-Obama to Putin

ok medium blogger
enjoy writing your "article"

I'm still waiting for Bracko's college transcripts and Pelosi's taxes.

Trump will get off and he will win the election. His masters in Israel have already decided

Attached: FFF6E60E-CA52-443D-A2EA-BC62DAF45ACC.jpg (500x500, 37K)

There are no Democrats who stand to lose their Senate or House seats because of this. Enjoy being impotent and seething like your crooked President.

Attached: 000-005.jpg (282x179, 6K)

BO refuses to prove those claims and he has ghost writers.

Yeah but neither of them are president right now.
Neither of them are important right now.
Only trump is president, the most powerful person in the free world. His business dealings and personal finances need to be above reproach.

trannies btfo

They know it, it's just a stall and smear for election time. They know their candidates are a hot mess.

That's ok, though. He was rooting out corruption.

Cite sources pls
Go on, I’ll wait.

Why?

QUADS OF TRUTH

I'd vote for Trump just to watch you faggots sperg out another 4 years

checked kekkekkekk
Those numbers don’t lie

Attached: D2E55EC8-3D18-4378-8610-0B59E9F09492.jpg (1279x1024, 170K)

Uh, he won't provide them. How can I cite sources?

I'll be sure to mention your mom's frequent carnal pleasures.

Which one ordered a drone strike on a hospital again?

>I'd be stupid because I am stupid
obviously

So that corruption, abuse of power, Suseptability to blackmail, bribery, coercement etc is kept to an absolute minimum. Come on you know why, it’s obvious you are a shill, I don’t know why I am bothering with you.

Was the hospital full of ppl with windmill cancer?

The idolatry is sickening.

alright faggot have fun

Attached: 1D45FA7E-2BF6-4219-8F96-BE5799CBC5C1.jpg (768x960, 84K)

All that shit will show up in his taxes? Why won't any one else show theirs? Pelosi said she would but then nigged out.

What do you mean without foreign help? Born in Africa doesn't count as foreign? :)

>without foreign help

Attached: 1565406265941.jpg (452x362, 55K)

Attached: 2e81b95a05f43291fdb991d69b1948ca--trump-funny-trump-university.jpg (236x171, 13K)

No, it was full of sick/wounded Iraqis and run by an international medical charity

He IS a foreigner.

Ah, the luminous Dem voter.

If the Senate acquits and Trump does get elected, expect Congress demanding the tax returns be investigated. You're losing the Senate over this.

Yes tax returns will show shady dealings, people he possibly owes money to, people he is in business with etc It will show if he even pays his taxes.
Whether or not pelosi shows hers is neither here nor there, she doesn’t run the free world, she is small time.
To be the one man in charge of the biggest western economy in the world, you need to be above reproach and seen to be above reproach. For the sake of the Country above all.

>If witness testimony are considered evidence, then bill cosby should be in jail
If anything you just proved that entire "trial" for Bill Cosby was complete bullshit

>You're losing the Senate
>You're
lol Who is "you're"?

Btw I am a libertarian I don’t even vote for trump or the faggot dems.

>she doesn’t run the free world
I'm in CA and she seems to run my state. Don't I get to see them?

petition her if you want to see them, but what do you expect to get from it other than partisan dirt?

If trump gets acquitted it means that a president is allowed to ask a foreign government to fix US election results for him in the public interest.

you have foreign bodies up your anus

I don't see you on my side, so I'm rightfully assuming you agree with the Republicans.
You're going to lose Congress.

No crimes happened so nobody could witness what didn’t happen

>investigating a company that had it's prosecutor fired by our VP
>who is NOW running for president
WEW LAD

>I didn't vote
then your apathy helped create this
fuck you

you witnessed your mom getting bbc'd

>wanting proper investigations of plausible corruption done
>this is election fixing
ok reddit you can go

Except that he isn't. He wanted Ukraine to publicly announce that they were investigating him, and he does not currently have your own intelligence agencies working on that investigation. If either he didn't care if it was publicly announced that Joe Biden was being investigated or, he had your own agencies already investigating, it would not be seen in the same light. By the way, he demanded Joe Biden be investigated, not hunter biden, the one he's accusing of corruption.

I didn't vote and now that Trump's in office I would've voted for him twice

Eat shit faggot

Run a candidate that's more appealing than a corrupt tantrum throwing billionaire, and maybe more people will vote

Or you can learn to read. But you seem like a moron already, so I doubt that can ever happen. The defense trump's team is going with is that A.He didn't do it. Which can be proven through witness testimony, and B. If he did do it, it isn't a problem because it's in the public interest, and anything done in the public interest is good to go.
Therefore, if the defense passes on the latter, a president can do literally whatever he wants as long as they claim it's in the public interest. If the defense passes in the former, it's a cover up by republicans or there will be witness testimony before the result.

They aren't even investigating Joe Biden, they're investigating the company his SON happens to be allowed to work at and despite our government knowing in advance years ago was overly corrupt.

Not the same user. But Sanders dude, come on. Vote for him. What the fuck do you have to lose?

That's not what Trump wants though. Trump specifically asked that an announcement be made that Joe Biden is being investigated.

I can tell you that nobody would've fall voted Biden either way, so nobody outside of reddit realistically gives a fuck about the entirety of this in all reality.

The impeachment case is getting dropped because it's horse shit and Trump's having a second term. Cry more, faggot

The only time he mentioned Joe was when he stated that Joe got the prosecutor fired, which Joe fully admits to and threatened to withhold aid over during his tenure as VP.

>Yes tax returns will show shady dealings, people he possibly owes money to, people he is in business with
Will it now? It's funny how you people don't have this same standard and demand EVERY politicans publish their tax returns. It's only for people who aren't on your team.

>durr the dumbocrats are the crooks not twump
>he dindu nuffin
you're gonna lose everything this november

>I don’t even vote
Then shut the fuck up and stop your bitching, you dumb nigger

The prosecutor who was fired had a US bipartisan demand for him to be fired because his investigation into burisma was going nowhere and it was widely believed he was corrupt himself.
Trump on the other hand: "Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good, and he was shut down and that's really unfair"
"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it.… It sounds horrible to me."

Which in itself isn't damning, however, this comes up
"All he wanted, according to Sondland, was a public announcement of an investigation. He wanted a show."

Which means that we now need to either use that as fact, or take testimony from sondland under oath before it's descredited.

Impeachment circus just guarantees Trumps reelection. Congrats libfags, you played yourself.

Attached: 1578632623492.jpg (255x142, 7K)

>Trump specifically asked that an announcement be made that Joe Biden is being investigated.
Oh really where did he say that? Where in the transcript? Point out where specifically he said this

How cute, you leaving out a huge part of the quote. Any reason for that, my jewish friend?

A functional economy.

8 more years, cuck.

Nowhere I have looked was inherently bipartisan, the same old RINOs that helped to install Poroshenko were the ones crying about it. Sondland has proven to not be a credible witness as he's changed his testimony half a dozen times since this farce impeachment began.

How cute, you not reading an entire paragraph of the post. Any reason for that, my ameritard friend?

I know relevance isn't something you people understand, but you can at least put an attempt forward.

where's the evidence of barack obama being a muslim? since you redneck's called obama one for the past 8 years

I would've voted for Sanders in 2016, but then he rolled over like a bitch. How can you expect someone like that to accomplish anything?

>ameritard
Ah so you're not even American, just another foreigner with America's cock up his ass. Shouldn't you be resting in bed before your long day as a 3rd world peasant begins?

So he should be brought under oath, where he'd be at risk of committing a criminal act if he lies.

They bought more "witnesses".

how cute,he thinks the economy is functional

guess what kid,your daddies boi billionare is just as bad for the economy as donald trump is.perhaps you should travel outside of your poor redneck trailer park for once

>3rd world peasant

lol,america has been a laughing stock for 8 years now.its even worse now you got some retard celebrity president

USA described in one word:
Tribalism.

It's embarrassing.

voting to impeach without accusing him of a crime is almost exactly the definition of being cowards.

usa described in one word:

ignorant

whats embarassing is the intelligence levels of the average american voter.you'd think republicans would of picked a better guy then donald fucking trump,especially considering all of the left wing bullshit the party has tolerated with him.no reason to vote republican anymore,the party died after george w bush's 8 years

It doesn't guarantee shit! Trumptard!

Attached: Video_20200125073702438_by_videoshow.gif (480x270, 1.31M)

how cute,its the same fat redneck retard that always shows up in these threads.how you been dipshit?are you gonna start calling Trump a democrat or do i need to wait a few mins?

Very.

He was under oath during the House hearings, he's already at risk.

lol,it's 3rd world but fags like you refuse to leave.also funny how its so bad but all the monkeys want to move here so badly.so which insult you gonna go with for me.trumpshit or libshit?

The current direction your economy is going means it will either collapse and you will literally be a third world country, or the government will have to take total control over your markets.
You might think your economy is improving, but that's because Trump is deficit spending in order to boost his numbers. Any other president could have spent hundreds of billions of dollars that you don't have per year on building factories and making jobs. However they didn't want to increase your already extreme debt by so much. That isn't to say it's destined to fail. It's your best option to eliminate your debt. But your precious capitalism is going to be killed in the process.

Let's drop the crap here for a moment. We all know Trump pressured Ukraine and that he withheld the aid for his own gain. What the fuck ever. What I want to know is how can you like a man that bankrupted a Casino while calling himself a great business man? Why would you like a guy whose charity was shut down for stealing money from kids with cancer? How can you look up to a man who has mocked the disabled in public at his campaign rally? What is it that makes you like him so much? Is it just because he bullys others and your afraid he will bully you? Do you wish you had the gall to be as mean spirited and amoral as him? Do you envy his chintzy tower which the New York fire department caused a possible nightmare scenario because should a fire ever break out they have no idea how many floors there are or what floor they are on because Trump had lied about it so many times and in so many ways that no one actually knows? What please tell me what it is that makes you admire this man.

When was Obama impeached for being a Muslim?

Also, if you're going call people rednecks, at least learn how to use punctuation properly.

Your life described in one word:
Embarrassment

Imagine that there is a metric shit-ton of evidence of your guilt including your own incriminating statements.
Imagine your own attorneys are fucking retards who cannot form coherent legal arguments because your guilt is so obvious (and you keep making self-incriminating statements).
Imagine that the head juror states that he's on your side in spite of your obvious guilt.
Imagine that you openly bribe a significant number of jurors.
Imagine that the "trial" is rigged and the sham "court" will not allow witnesses who will bar-b-que your claims of innocence.
Imagine using the United States Constitution as toilet paper.
Imagine being guilty of enormous acts of treason against your country.
Imagine being a pawn or russia.
Imagine being a prolapsed anus with legs.
Imagine being trump.

Europe described in one word:

Jealous.

Attached: IMG_20191120_201316.jpg (1440x984, 175K)

Look pal, I don't know how it works over there in whatever monkey country you're from. But the government doesn't open factories here. That sounds like some bullshit that goes on in whatever dump you're from. Do they also tell you what car you can "own" and where you can live? They do right?

Why would he be impeached for being Muslim?

The sad part is that it took you an hour to come up a rather lukewarm retort of orange man bad, shill-kun

He could always plead the 5th

Europe is right. Republicans are pulling the constitution down into shit. They are betraying everything. For a really shitty person. donald "shit for brains" trump.

Attached: download.jpg (2760x1996, 782K)

>He could always plead the 5th
Even if he did the left would just start bitching about that too, saying hur dur innocent men don't plead the 5th

Oof imagine being this dumb.governments can and do give companies incentives to do things in their own countries. Tax breaks, for example.

>Oof
Please go the fuck back

And there is a pretty big difference between an "incentive" and a government opening a factory themselves. But it doesn't surprise me a 3rd worlder doesn't understand the difference.

Some of you are dense motherfuckers. This has absolutely nothing to do with evidence, truth, witnesses, or wrongdoing. It is completely 100% political. There is no review so he could be removed from office for literally anything and he could be kept in office for any reason.

Why are US republicans the only people who believe anywhere outside of the US is a third world country? Most susceptible to propaganda I guess?

Imagine filing a case as a prosecutor, then asking the fucking judge and jury to call your own witnesses way after discovery. LMAO.

0/10. I'm a lawyer, don't like Trump, but the entire process going on right now is laughable. We fucking cry laughing over some of the shit Democrats have said and done.

Attached: 3D99B381-32CD-4364-ABAC-D8DE1AD10CF9.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

No, not everyone, but odds are pretty good you're a 3rd worlder if you're bitching this much and THIS fucking invested in politics that don't even concern you. Probably one of those beaners on telemundo bitching that got deported last week when they showed up to their shift at Taco Bell. Hell if I know. I just think it's funny how someone who doesn't even live here is trying to lecture other people about the US President. How the fuck do you know? Because the magic box in your studio apartment told you?

Do you actually believe that this is the same thing as criminal law? Confirmed not a lawyer.

So if it's not the same why bother bringing up "crimes" that Trump supposedly did? Funny how you retards wanna play both sides of the coin

It does though. His approval rating has only gone up since it all started.

Attached: 1578630224881.jpg (474x338, 23K)

Just because you "feel" like something is better for your country doesn't make it a fact. Facts are, if your country's debt rises too high, and your currency becomes too devalued, your government will be forced to take control of the market value of consumer goods.
In other first world countries where we've advanced past tribalism, we want others to be successful along with us.

What kind of faggot would try to impeach a hero?

Holy fuck, the only people bringing up crimes is trumps defense team, where hes filled it with criminal lawyers. Everybody else has acknowledged that it isn't a crime, and has acknowledged either presently or in the past that an impeachable offense is not the same as a crime.

>how did they find Trump guilty in the House?
Fucking Christ... the House impeachment is analogous to investigators charging someone with a crime/misdemeanor/infraction etc. The Senate trial is analogous to an actual criminal/civil court trial where the Senators are the jurors. The jurors determine if someone is guilty. By the extend, the Senators determine if Trump is guilty. The impeachment is merely the charge.

>how did they find Trump guilty in the House

Attached: Fox News Exclusive.png (213x247, 60K)

/pol server

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W

Attached: IMG_8758.jpg (1332x750, 127K)

Only with the paint chip eaters.

That's the fun part, is that it's mostly people on your side we want to testify, and Trump wants to silence.

First off, anyone paying attention already agrees those things are a problem. What does any of that have to do with what I said? And yeah, I'd love other people to be successful, but not if it's gonna come at my own expense. What do I have to pay for other people's way in life, or even worse their fucking kids, when I don't even have any? Who the fuck told you to have 4 kids when you live in a fucking 1 bedroom apartment? Who told you to smoke cigarettes and eat fried food everyday? And I should feel fucking sorry for you? Nah I don't think so pal.

>the only people bringing up crimes is trumps defense team
Oh ok, so you're just a useful idiot who isn't even following politics. Alright, here's your last (you) from me.

Then there must be no normal person on this planet according to what you said

You tell me, it was your stupid analogy.

Wtf is that

Attached: yesquidproquo.jpg (767x524, 98K)

Michael Obama

>Europe is right...
>about the constitution
I think you're rather confused

What is your point? His approval rating is climbing, your opinion is irrelevant.

the democrats are TRYING to pile on enormous amounts of evidence to make you trump suckups see reality.
Not gonna happen.
You all have given up any self respect you have/had.
Just like ted cruze

Attached: ted LUZE.jpg (735x735, 134K)

Michelle's penis. You didn't know that was a tranny?

Are you unamercian LIBREAL faggot?

the ONLY "trump derangement" is his followers.
>aka: you

Impeachment IS accusing the person of a crime.

Think of it like this: The House is a Grand Jury deciding if there is enough evidence to formally charge the person with the crime.

The Senate is the Criminal Jury to decide whether or not the person is guilty.

Impeachment was after he was already re-elected you tard.

>Wtf is that
photoshop, google it

>the media sucked his dick
They tried so hard to vilify him that they were calling him a traitor for holding a cup during the national anthem and said he liked dijon mustard. The only reason why they didn't jump on his hawkishness was because Dubya did all the same things and they couldn't stop gargling his hog during that time.

If I poll myself on whether or not I'm a nigger, the result is going to be whatever I pick, regardless of the facts. That's the gist of any poll you see from Fox.

And yet the left are miserable and can't stop seething about trump every second of every day. Lile you for example. The right are having a blast right now. We couldn't be happier.

Attached: 1578618591859.jpg (958x960, 357K)

>If I poll myself on whether or not I'm a nigger
>the result is going to be whatever I pick
>regardless of the facts.

So you're saying that Fox polls are like being trans?

>without accusing him of a crime.
there is no requirement of a "crime" in the robbery/murder/dui sense, to impeach.
dumbass

Exactly like that.

It's not a fox poll. It's an aggregate poll, the average of many different polls. You're going to be pissed when he wins by a landslide in November, because you clearly aren't paying attention.

that's true, the constitutional standard for impeachment is high nocrimeslikerobberymurderdui and misdemeanors

Trump's gonna win 2020 faggot I bet my life

Let them get their hope's up again. It will be funny to see them all crying and threatening to move to Canada again.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Skips to next election. "Russia meddled in our election"-every left wing media and politician

I'll bet your life that Trump will win in 2020, as well.

They should move to Mexico, much less evil white people there

you are twice as dumb as trump.

Kek Russia is already meddling in your election.

>I bet my life
and if he loses, and you die
>it's a win win for society.

Yeah, no, you're a faggot.

sorry, Ivan, your english sucks

Biden polling well? Citation required democuck.

>They should move to Mexico, much less evil white people there
Not to mention they'll get to live among those spics they claim they love so much and are "great people"

>because you clearly aren't paying attention.
he will NOT win by a landslide.
He may win, but only by convincing the rubes (YOU) in a few states to vote for him.
YOU clearly are a trump fanfag, and know ZERO about how elections work

Fucking fake news faggot

Easy. House was an investigation. Senate is the trial.

Not all investigations hear from every witness. But you need to hear from them in the trial.

Remember that time dumpy paid off those trailer park hos to shut their mouths and they still outed him? That was awesome.

Attached: 1566712411080.jpg (640x628, 79K)

Join before it's too late imgur.com/I86qZFg

If an investigation doesn't hear from every witness, it's not done.

The House was an indictment, not an investigation.

>He may win, but only by convincing the rubes (YOU) in a few states to vote for him.
The hilarious part is that he doesn't even have to do that. All he has to do is sit back and let the dems (you) reee and dilate, and he starts looking better and better to normal people

>investigation
it's over.

>it's over

Typical dogmatic LIBREAL

Attached: 4e0b6e2e-1167-48af-8535-8eaaeb6a567b.jpg (750x553, 125K)

Solid argument. Very smart.

> and he starts looking better and better to normal people

Attached: trump fool.jpg (650x650, 83K)

No evidence EXCEPT this. No worries, you can thank me later.
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

See? This shit right here is why nobody takes you seriously anymore

Because they have a slight majority.

If 5/9 of your friends want wendys youre goin to wendys.

Jk you dont hev N E frens.

The difference is that the guy biden had fired was known to be corrupt and none of his investigations went anywhere.

Find a mirror
see the fool.
Can't make it any clearer for you.

Remember when dumpy couldn't even get a decent white woman to touch his sad dick so he married a mail order slav hooker? That was the best.

Attached: mailonho.png (805x900, 614K)

Trump 2020

discord._gg/VBtrt5W

American women are boring, narcissistic, and dumb as rocks. I don't blame him for ordering a nice Russian girl.

ohhh, he's jealous. Cute.

sure incel.

>So is obstructing Congress.
Any President who has ever vetoed a bill sent up by Congress is "guilty" of "obstructing Congress".
>Protip: there's no such crime

Remember that time when the dumpster lost his entire inheritance because he's a failson, and he had to resort to hosting a gameshow and doing pizza hut commercials to pay his light bill? Shit was cash.

Attached: 1547934379492.jpg (733x960, 81K)

Bill Clinton let that skank blow him, but at least he didn't have to pay for it.
>melania
>stormy
>mcdougal

Take your own advice.
Can't make it any clearer for you

because congress is the grand jury and the senate is the trial jury you civics course failure.

I can't trust you fuckers to tell the truth.

>trust me imma Cred Forumstard lawyer

Attached: u.jpg (576x768, 120K)

And real Americans PAY taxes

Remember when el dumpo's credit was so bad no US bank would lend him money, and he had to resort to laundering crime bux for russian gangsters? That was epic.

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 14K)

Join before it's too late imgur.com/bJnD18c

just like 5th grader donny taught you

Attached: trump i know you are 1.jpg (233x216, 11K)

And here you are, constantly proving me right, you beautiful creature

ok boomer. time to change your depends and take a nap.

Funny how you get btfo and the first place you go is a diaper change and a nap. What does that say about you?