Served 9 months in an Australian max security prison
AMA

Attached: 468_1000.jpg (962x642, 91K)

9 mounth for what? You piss on street?

Criminal damage and trespass

has you ass healed?

butt raeped my neighbour

Graffiti?????

That gets you max in aus? Did you go there because those are so empty and low so full, is that a cultural thing or was the criminal damage, trespass and intent at play?

How fucking is the lack of freedom and what do people to cope and feel free?

What would you guess the percentage of inmates that have serious mental health problems?

Those are Nazis and should be put in prison.

Is it full of natives like Canadian prisons? What is it about aboriginals and being completely useless shitcunts?

Don't you have another war agaisnt nature to lose?

Attached: 786.gif (646x466, 861K)

How much of a threat are other inmates?

Also this. Diversity is a living meme.

Casaurina Prison, WA houses min, med, max, I was on remand in Hakea beforehand
Most people have jobs in prison to pass time and to also be able to buy items from commissary
correct
more than half
yes absolutely. the population is around 70% aboriginal
not much of a threat if you can stand up for yourself. They will fuck with you when you're new to see your reaction and to test if you will stand up for yourself.

and for hobbies there's enough offered to adapt well? I know a bit about a few forensic and prison/rehabilitation approaches and experiments and am curious how well it works in the state you were in.

Like libraries, communal areas, even things like communal playstations, tv or what not.

It's really good to have a job program where people can work for themselves instead of being taken advantage of completely.

>stand up for yourself
What does that entail in practice?

if you cant defend yourself then you either get shived or you become someones little bitch

That sounds pretty ordinary. Can't you just suck their cock? I'd kind of like that

Bro I had the graff task force give my mate 5 years. He lost his painting business and all. Wrote up in brissy. PAWN

Does AUS think they're gangsta and act like USA wannabe thugs?

Did you had to bitchslap somebody for them to respect you, or it was enough with just standing your ground.