Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2016-09-15-hilloli-clitton.jpg
discord._gg/VBtrt5W
imgur.com/bJnD18c
imgur.com/3cW3jCu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys libtard

why

Yeah, because the DNC is as corrupt as 45.

Lmao ok

nah, she's too good for those dumb 'muricans

hillary clinton is the most (and only) qualified individual to run for president out of anyone who's attempted to do so in the last 8 years, obama aside, of course.

everyone else simply lacks the political experience, of which she has an extensive amount. she's also the only one who has every american's best interests in mind and DOESNT want to start bloody wars with the rest of the world, so theres that. wish she'd run and save this fucking country from all the bullshit cheeto's put us through

you make a compelling argument

amen brother!

As a left leaning voter, I hope you die. Seriously. None of the bullshit you said is true. She was pro war. She's had people murdered to cover up her and her husband's shady activities. The DNC shoed her in over Sanders and thus fucked this shithole of a country. Btw, Sanders is by far more experienced in politics, ya dumb fuck.

seems ur scared of a strong, powerful woman. I feel sorry for u...

prove literally a single one of those claims you just made

>protip: you cant because youre spewing conspiracy theory alt-right contrived bullshit

get fucked, nazi sympathizer

Arguing about who should be the president is like arguing what color of car your neighbor should have. Like it's true that both yellow and silver are options, those are definitely both colors, and I do see cars in those colors so it stands to reason that your neighbor could have such a car... but who the fuck cares what color car your neighbor has. It doesn't affect anything, just like the specifics of who exactly is the president.

She can barely hold herself up, nevermind a country.

look at the triggered snowflake

Who'd of thought a cute little girl like that would end up suiciding people.

hot

Those are some nice digits

hillary clinton has literally never killed anyone

prove one instance in which there's irrefutable evidence otherwise

didn't she die?

She would be president if she hadn't run such a piss poor campaign and if she would have picked Bernie as VP

Attached: 1433097964257.jpg (1600x1584, 191K)

I'll bet you have heated discussions about this topic with your wife's boyfriend

ya she's a badass alright

I don't think she's even a person anymore, walking around in that exo-suit and glitching on the complex questions.

But ma Fox & Bitebart?

But one man stood in her way.

Attached: 16-donald-trump-vladimir-putin.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 126K)

>hillary clinton has literally never killed anyone

Attached: 1539313080388.jpg (800x804, 104K)

Attached: 1_6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg1.png (550x642, 597K)

"man"

spotted the russian troll

I love these loser troll threads

Sorry. "Men", great "men" stood in her way.

>troll threads
kek

>m-m-muh everyone smarter than me is just trolling!

Not going to lie, she looks very adorable, couldn't even tell that was meant to be Hillary until I read the file name. She did not age well, god damn

>"men"
sure, Putin was man enough to stop Hillary and put his pet orangutan instead.

She shouldn't have even been the candidate. You know God damn well it was rigged against Bernie.

russian trolls are out in droves tonight, eh, ivan?

Fuck you sellout.

>Putin was man enough make a deal with US uranium, Russian heavy water, and Iran with Hillary.

>married to bill clinton
>got cheated on
>husband flew with Epstein at least 26 times to pedophile island
>filthy rich
>responsible for the deaths of many Americans

Perfect President.

U fucking kidding me? Hillary is one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen! Even in her 70's she still is gorgeous and no, I'm not even trolling.

predictable answer. once you expose the trolls, they just attack and scurry back to papa putin.

go suck little donnie's chode, you fucking half-brained waste of skin.

actually, let me put it in a way you can understand: Tpaхни тeбя.

so billy boy crimes are hers? and how exactly did she kill those Americans?

If you honestly have to ask, then you're not keeping up.

>Memes and jokes aside
>she should be President and you all know it

Ha!

ive genuinely masturbated to this picture, and will do so again

You're the real problem. You're no different than the fascists. Fuck you, fuck your sellout candidates.
Bernie or bust.
He doesn't win the primary. We're writing him in.
Take your fucking party and shove it up your sellout ass

she obviously didn't fucking do it herself. Other people did it, she's responsible. Benghazi. Seth Rich. All the other people who have "suicided," dumbass.

Yeah, guilty by association. dipshit. As a senator and former first lady, you let you husband, the president, go fuck kids. Yeah, ok pal.

>responsible for the deaths of many Americans
>Other people did it
OK pal, guess I'll turn myself for the 9/11 then. I mean, I had nothing to do with it but you know, guilty by association.
And if you have any proof on any of those crimes, go ahead and show them, I'll wait.

Make up can only do so much

oh c'mon, she barely use any.

Bro, really? Benghazi she left us to die. By other people I mean she got her fucking security or whatever to go eliminate them. Did you honestly think I meant she fucking broke into peoples homes and stuffed a barrel to them herself? no wonder.

Dude, when powerful people kill people, they don't personally do it, numbnuts.

You actually think Epstein really killed himself, don't you.

She uses a lot

But at least she didn't laugh at the rape of a little girl when she defended the rapist.

>Benghazi she left us to die
So you are a ghost? My God! Can you ask Hitler how big was his pp? I mean, you talk with Epstein's ghost already, right?
Prove it.

"rape"

there is no way the people who post this shit aren't trolling you all.

well trolled, troller.

What experience did Obama have? Oh yes, none.

Isn't she married to a rapist who also flew on Epstein's jet? Didn't she forward classified documents to people who weren't allowed to see them? And to her assistant, who then forwarded them to Weiner?

Sounds like she's idea for the job lol.

shadbase.com/comic_folder/2016-09-15-hilloli-clitton.jpg

I mean sure, if you believe little 12 year old girls from that era and that area just go up to two fat fucks of barrel bottom genes and wants to fuck, that's your prerogative?
They might exist for whatever I know, it's especially the shit tier genes and shit tier biographies of those really worthless subhumans that makes me question it.

This is her with very little makeup on, cast your eyes into the darkness and drown in it's wrinkled embrace. The Gods will not be watching

Attached: LizardPerson.jpg (479x503, 33K)

Go any proof on that?

her cheese is melting of, can't you fix that somehow?

OH MY GOD! A 70 YEARS OLD WOMAN WITH WRINKLES! WHAT A FREAK..! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL SKIN..!
smh.

Obama started professional politics before university and he doesn't only belong to a sideline of political dynasts but was also supported/groomed.
Similar to how Helmut Kohl was groomed, just that Obama was groomed by political forces and Kohl by private/industrial, not that there's a functional difference.
His political career however only started in 1997, but not after having a full life of being prepared and engaged in political processes wherever he was as well as the one education/profession that the majority of politicians anywhere have, but especially the US.

>implying 12 years old girls can't be instructed to lie.

nice rabbit hole you have going on there but I'm gonna decline

LMAO they got the plug so fucking far up your ass. I really have to explain? by US i mean fucking AMERICANs. and then she lied about how she was under "sniper fire" over there, and she wasn't. Obviously this isn't going to go anywhere because you're so deep you don't believe the clintons are corrupt, not even in the slightest.

For your sake I hope you wake up some day. Clearly not tonight.

> by US i mean fucking AMERICANs
based

Attached: love.jpg (850x745, 123K)

Not my fault they're too illiterate to understand context. Us as in American citizens, the people, of this country,

I guess grammar matters after all.
Anyhow, keep watching FOX News, they sure trained you well.
My sides!

I voted Democrat from 2004-2012. I stopped voting in 2016 because of that asshole.

Fox is just as much of a shit show as CNN, no thanks. That's right! Because I know Hilary is corrupt, and you don't see it, I watch Fox news! No, jackass.

You may think you know, but you don't know what you think you know.

Well since any attempts I've made of trying even loosen the plug a little bit isn't working, good luck in your life buddy. Enjoy living life through the blinders you've been given.

So, killing people, and staying married to a corrupt president, who runs a "foundation" isn't AT ALL corruption? Not a little bit?

Thanks buddy. Hope you see the light one day.

God we need a wall to throw all you spics and niggers over.

Wasn't Billy period the best for America? And again, when and how did she killed anyone?

The Epstein jet story is proved by the flight logs, which were entered as evidence in another court case.

Wikileaks has proof of the email forwarding and the Huma/Weiner emails.

There are 4 women who say he raped them. And Hillary slut-shamed all of them back in the 90s.

Role model.

spotted the trumptard

Gay bait mate

Attached: 1580091464014.jpg (1079x584, 39K)

obama was never elected to senate. he won by default when his opponent dropped out due to a sex scandal.

he was set up against a joke woman, who also dropped out, and replaced by a joke whose only platform was clean energy. he pretty won again, by default.

how qualified is that? the awesome part is that... if you tried to consider obama a "hero", the problem is that his bizarre plinko drop to becoming president is fucking impossible to emulate. how can someone who became great as a series of ridiculous flukes be a "hero"?

they knew what they were doing when they created him as a puppet president. trump is also a puppet. hillary COULD have been a puppet but the real people in charge of the world hate her fucking guts.

The best while fucking kids, yeah. Do some research on the clinton body count. I LOVE how you dodged Billy boy actually being corrupt. Behind the scenes.

Memes and jokes aside, op sucks Cocks and is a Cred Forums faggot shill and we all know it

So Epstein had a jet that fly?
And implying Wikileaks wasn't founded by a paranoid nutcase. Didn't he rape a woman too? Or his case is the only one made up?

Were you one of those kids? I mean, you seem so sure about that. And I LOVE how you dodged telling actual facts.

The coincidences are awfully compelling. She's got the money to make any murder look like a suicide. Just enough to get away with it

I don't get it. It's clearly fake but even if it was real, what difference (at this point) does it matter

That's all? She got the money? ok...

Vince Foster could not be reached for comment.

Please blur her face next time, I threw up a little

Attached: 1486178538173.jpg (480x475, 32K)

Attached: EYEWILD.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

You're welcome

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2017-07-08).jpg (903x1155, 593K)

Attached: c26.jpg (680x802, 71K)

If he was president on 9/11 we wouldn't be in this shit.

Attached: john-mccain-9542249-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 141K)

>do some research
I seen it on the interwebs

lol

hahahahahahaha

4 years later he would be talking about how the economic sanctions against al Qaeda were starting to take effect.

Attached: 1487458669242.jpg (680x879, 93K)

He didnt run till 7yrs after dumbass

Not that guy but yes, McCain did run in the 2000 election. He failed like he always failed.

Stunning and brave. Surely third times the charm

Attached: M2glvPlAvC.jpg (528x439, 45K)

THANK GOD!

Attached: sdfgaaa.png (618x520, 540K)

Bin Laden would have been dead by Xmas, Afghanistan would be left to their own and Iraq would not have been invaded.

Instead the US is a now dying republic with a half wit outer borough con man as pres.

MAGA

I hope your balls get flattened with a sledgehammer nazi russian troll. Your argument is straight out of the stupidest right wing conspiracies. Side note an 81 is not a B on the IQ test. You are not in the top 80 percent of intellectual people. So stop trying to act better then the inbreed neck beard self you are.

Yes, "Maverick" John McCain (actually known as "Songbird McCain" in the military) somehow had secret intel that no one else in the world did and would have PERSONALLY flown a strike force misssion to kill him. Riiiiight.

You didn't actually read the post you're referring to, did you?

I voted for her and it was the ugliest, slimiest vote I've ever cast. Only because she wasn't Trump. I hope I never see that woman's face on the news again. The chicken shit way she ducked out of facing us on election night burned the last bridge. Fuck her to eternal political hell. Would be damned if I ever considered voting for her again.

>democracy works everytime but when I don't get what I want

According to everyone, no she shouldn't. Memes and jokes aside she will die if she stops drinking. A greedy business man is more predictable than a pickled spurned bitch that got the position because out of 300 million possibles, she was related to the last one. Literally the only reason she won't change her name.

Stupid idiots

Geo the chimp never got did he? Maybe because the Bush and Bin Laden families did business for years?

No, that's probably not it.

kak

discord._gg/VBtrt5W

TRUMP 2020

>Geo the chimp never got did he?
...what???

How many votes did the Russians change during our election? I'm new to left wing conspiracies

Him. Never got him.

EVERY VOTE FOR DRUMPF WAS BY A RUSSIAN HACKER. IT WAS HER TURN!!!

six

ok... who is "Geo the chimp"?

You look like a boomer leftist christian. Go to bed.

Six million?

I want a hot guy to be president of my heart and my pussy

George Bush. Try to keep up Skippy.

Nice double dubs.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/bJnD18c

English isn't your primary language, is it?

Tits or GTFO

>Bloody
Britfag spotted

Not currently, no. Why do you ask?

It's quite obvious. And, no one really cares what a foreigner's opinion is on our political system...just as no Brit would care about my opinion on Brexit.

What is quite obvious? I am a US citizen, from birth. Currently living elsewhere.

U.S. citizen from birth, English not a primary language, living in another country.

Still don't care what your opinion is on our politics.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/3cW3jCu

Yeah, well, I'm as American as anyone. And I vote so fuck off.

eugh.

Attached: wtfhilldawg.png (373x428, 193K)

You should make a better attempt at speaking the language. Honestly, do you read what you've typed before pressing "Submit"?

president of asshole murderers anonymous

obama aside of course you pc snowflake scumbag wait until you turn 17 and start paying your own taxes and see how you like the communist class of constituent makers

She's a regular person just like us!!!

Attached: article-0-002F5BC100000258-765_634x528.jpg (634x528, 96K)

Attached: 3hctt9.jpg (669x663, 112K)

It's OK! That was just a bad day! She's back to normal now and in NO WAY getting work done!!!

Attached: 22197886-7789101-image-a-307_1576235804454.jpg (634x910, 123K)

OP here, just wanted to check in, proud of you guys

Attached: 1368064731147.jpg (500x447, 37K)

Attached: 1565942830395.jpg (628x659, 147K)

Attached: clintonepstein.jpg (635x564, 63K)

Memes and jokes aside you should kys

how about we all learn to keep our political views to ourselves instead of trying to act like micro politicians, people don't NEED to know anyone else's "enlightened point of view" it just stirs up trouble where none was needed

How else will you get likes and retweets if you don't screech ORANGE MAN BAD all the time?

The way she continues to spitefully interfere in the selection of a Democratic candidate (publically attacking Tulsi and Bernie) a long with the complete inability to admit she made major mistakes in the 2016 election pretty much confirms it for me that woman should never held a seat of power, let alone the presidency.