Mommy dom here

mommy dom here,

why are all femboys faggots, id kill to have one of my own but yall are gay. what the fuck, not fair.

Attached: 270-2703223_depressed-sad-anime-girl-crying-hd-png-download.png (860x957, 1.06M)

*Not all

but most yeah lol

Attached: 14.jpg (900x1100, 99K)

fuck you nigger

thank u sir :)

Get yourself a switch. Not a faggot, that's for sure, and they'll be able to satisfy you.

women are nasty

cuz femboys belong to us.

Show tits or gtfo

You can't claim to be our mommy if you can't prove to have milky babas

i already have a switch i luv, and he bottoms for me but i dont think he'll necessarily become a femboy. it sucks, i wanna peg a boy while hes wearing a cute dress yknow? im not really one for bottoming anywayz tho cuz im insecure

Why the fuck would you peg someone

>mommy dom

because boys are cute retard

It's not hard

If he likes being pegged, he's a faggot and he will go for a real dick
You're kinda asking for the impossible you know

first of all you misspelled domme second of all tits or gtfo third of all pls tell me this isn't a real thing daddy doms were weird enough

Some of us are bi

im a bi femboy

What kind of faggoty RP is this

most femboys are delusional hairy fat dudes that wear high socks

daddy doms r gross as fuck, mommy doms arent even close to being like that dont worry. i actually didnt know domme was a thing, anywayz boy tits or gtfo

or theyre twinks, and twink = faggot sadly

what's the difference then? surely its just a gender inversion - they pretend to fuck their daughter, you pretend to fuck your son

I act femanine, but dont look it.
Im really subby, but I'm BI and commonly get in the mood to want to fuck men/women

Attached: 44c9244e-2a70-466f-8f3f-f573b4bc3016.png (202x219, 50K)

Why is the female aesthetic in terms of clothing so much better then the male one?

i usually see ddlg/mdlb as different from just having a daddy or mommy kink. ddlg/mdlb is basically pedophilia cuz like, theyre fucking bitches acting like kids. mommy kink just kinda be like "wow i like calling my partner mommy" ig

That's word salad bruv I don't even know if you're bullshitting or just typing whatever comes to mind

daddy dom little girl and mommy dom little boy, come on user just apply urself. This whole thread is bullshit though yeah.

That part I got, the part where daddy dom little girl and mommy dom little boy are different from daddy or mommy kink and OP is apparently the second one even though the intro says >mommy dom here< is where I got lost.

fat dudes by definition arent femboys

Tfw don't have a mommy dom
I wear dresses sometimes when I'm alone.

I dunno. I wouldn't say I'm a femboy, but I would say I like being cute and shit. I'm still way on the fence on my sexuality. Fuck if I know. If anything, I'm bi, but the lack of being in a relationship hasn't really helped me make a decision.

Attached: 1568683990585.jpg (750x941, 446K)

It sounds to me like you might have an easier time looking for a uniquely feminine cross dresser, not a traditional gay femboy.

t. Skinny straight boy who occasionally shaves ass/legs and impersonates traps for amusement

Attached: 576AC753-3634-451D-8265-DEC04D625EB0.jpg (828x1090, 68K)

We're out there, I'm straight af but if you wanted me to act fem and submit no questions asked I would do it in a heartbeat.

b-but i'm not gay