Why average american mothers are so lazy? They serve canned shit and fast food to their children... Homemade dinner...

Why average american mothers are so lazy? They serve canned shit and fast food to their children... Homemade dinner? Only shitty spaghetthi and other lazy ass stuff.

Attached: images (10).jpg (512x512, 33K)

>spaghetti
>lazy

I guess if your scrub ass doesn't make the pasta and sauce from scratch.

Excuse you user, but my mommy serves me her delicious cum.

Laziness and incompetence, mostly. Maybe a certain degree of narcissism. The sad truth is that many women have no idea how profound a task parenting actually is. They feel the same responsibility for their children as you might feel for a pet dog. They see their own children as some kind of stray that, even if it eats like shit, lives in squalor, and develops health problems at an unusually young age, is still lucky that she was nice enough to give it the minimal care that she did.

t. a pet child

They'd rather be liberated than be a mother.

Not all of us want home cooked food.

most people have it in their head that eating healthy costs more. thats only true for simple fags who aren't good knowledgeable cooks

fucking bullshit. you don't know what you want. home cooked food is vastly superior to low grade trash food in every fucking way.

Maybe because their mom isn’t a real Mexican.

Mommy got me chicken tendies

canned food really is a bad problem i used to get strep throat from canned food literally every other month as a child it was terrible

I'm a grown ass man and I serve myself Chef Boyardee!

You got strep throat from your stepdad rick raping your mouth hole faggot

>You don't know what you want I know what you want

hes probably a man child that gags at the thought of a vegetable

Attached: IOnlyEatMacAndCheese.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

how the fuck do you get strep from canned food?

My wife served our family a hearty dinner of corn dogs and tater tots. No dick for her tonight.

>grown man
>chef boyardee

Are you sure?

am i going to be the one to say it? these things were fucking great

I get the Spaghetti and meatballs and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. It's good.

Attached: 667c6a6c7b7665e8f776d6ff77950b96.jpg (576x576, 53K)

No lies detected.

More adults in their 30s eat this stuff out of nostalgia than most modern kids these days, so yes.

Fuck you nigger. Don't your people eat dirt cookies to fight hunger pains? And live off of "less than the cost of a cup of coffee"?

What do you mean? That’s perfect wife material. I’d shove a corn dog in her asshole and shove my meat in her dripping wet pussy.

>I’d shove a corn dog in her asshole and shove my meat in her dripping wet pussy

Attached: tomato.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

That’s right, faggot. You’re next.

kek
a dollar a day can provide clean drinking water, proper education, access to hospital, a nissan frontier, the up to date vaccines, propper housing, everything new by nike and under armour.
fuck nigger im moving there

Come get her before tomorrow night. I am working 12 hours tomorrow and coming to a supposed dinner of frozen Totinos Pizza and homemade tapioca for dessert