HURRY UP AND ORDER YOU DUMB FUCK

HURRY UP AND ORDER YOU DUMB FUCK

Attached: large-double-sided-drive.jpg (550x413, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/rNbjxuN
discord._gg/VBtrt5W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pomona CA?

Dude, you haven't figured out that drive thru is a waste of time at in-n-out?
Just park.
And I'll take a double double, animal and grab some peppers.

They're going in and out, it's not really the most efficient way to organize a drive thru.

Californians.

can i get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what's the pollo asada

ausfag here. what's in and out like? we don't have that here.

Yeah! Hurry up dickhead!

It's good. Get your fries well done. Otherwise soggy. Your women in Australia are stereotypically 10/10

It's burgers. Overhyped as fuck

Lies.

STFU.
Seriously

Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, no pickle.

Triple triple animal style please and thank you.

Lmao youve never been to in n out.
Or maybe u don't know their secret menu.

Dope animal style chicken nuggies.

You're the dumb fuck for going to this overrated burger fag joint.

west coast snowflake,shut the fuck up

FUCKING BORGAR

im hoping my parents change their mind on san gaycisco as a vacation spot next year.i wouldnt be caught dead in california,its the worst state in america

uhhhhhh
do you have a diet Fanta Grape soda, with only 1/4 ice?

Don't get me wrong, it's good for what it is, but people worshipping it like it's so unique and like it's a life changing decision really just pisses me off

Second vote, don't go, not a meme reply.
Go to Hawaii. It's just as expensive but not gay as shit in every way imaginable.
Fuck the traffic and fuck the foot traffic too . Fuck SF.

>secret menu.
"Bat soup, preeze."

It did Change my life.
I was a poorfag. No gf. No skill or ambition or passion.
Yes in n out changed my life, you poor excuse for hating the only competitive fast food chain.
Have you even been to a drive through this year? There's no reason to unless it's in n out

burgers? like Burger King? or McDonalds?

Better than McDonald's or BK, as good as Whataburger, 5 Guys, and Habit Burgers, below Rally's/Checkers, White Castle, Smash Burger, or Fatburger

Those are good burgers walter

Run of the mill fast food that Cali-fags overhype.

It's like chick-fil-a

Eating that shit when you can just go to McDonald's.

Yes exactly. They have a "secret" menu (literally the only way to differentiate it from other chains so everyone knows about it) where they smear everything with thousand island dressing, onions, relish, mustard and cheese to cover up the mediocrity.

It's not bad per se, but I wouldn't opt for it over any other fast food option in a pinch, much less the crazy amount of vastly superior fast casual options we have here in the states.

secret menus generally serve as trial runs for meals
jack had something called the Big Texan or Texan, only available in TX
huge as fuck as one might have guessed it.

Uhhhh. Can I get a number 9?

a number 9 large

are you fucking retarded?

you have to be

>i would much rather go to burger king than someplace that cuts fresh fries from the spud to order

do you know what mediocre means, or are you 14

Sorry bro it's not thousand island dressing. I can't eat that stuff or whatever it's on.
However, I always ask for extra "special sauce" or spread. Because it's only available one place.
I hate thousand island dressing always posing as something good.
I know the recipe (through love and trial and error) or in n out sauce.
Fuck thousand island.

>hipsters piss me off

kind of universal but judging a place by a crowd of people who ruin everything they touch isn't bright

Limited in number because all restaurants are family owned and operated.

NO refrigerators other than where they store the milk and the freezer unit they keep the ice cream. All ground beef is fresh. Fries start with a potato that's sliced up for each order.

I think it's pretty good, but there's people who insist in shit like hot dogs and onion rings on a fucking cheeseburger.

It's really good but it's "too popular" so anti hipsters and people whose personalities are "disagree with everything" hate it.

They have a convey line of 20 people packed into the kitchen that make your meal step by step so that it's still as fast as fast food, but also actually good.

No one wants you to be able to use this site to be reasonably informed. reeeee

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

it's exactly what he said it is bro, you're just an idiot.

>real conversations?
>reeeeeeee

that was quick

This.
"Do you want the unbelievable meatless burger or the real stuff? Huh? You want the real burger?"

Just say that you prefer frozen premade burgers rather than fresh made things that haven't changed in 50+ years(prices either.)
Shieeeeet. I wish other fast food chains were overtly Christfags if this is what it does to their food.

No time for the old in-out in-out, luv, I just came to read the meters.

Nice reference!!!

Yep

none of them are overtly christfags...feminists just think its extremely fun to point out any difference in anything and say it correlates.

Chik fila and in n out don't suck because they're not profit margin based. If you have to believe in a brotherhood between humans to operate that way....well duh.

If you go to a restaurant that you've been to before and you don't know what you want go fuck yourself. In n Out seriously have 3 different food items to choose from. And all you mother fuckers don't need to eat it every fucking day.

....other than the bible verses on the wrappers and placemats, you mean...

1) fatburger
2)in-n-out
3)5 guys
4)jack in the box
5)Carl's Jr.
6)White Castle

Rally's is mcd's tier.
Whataburger sucks.

"There's no difference between anything really"
Im not trying to convince anyone, I'm just letting you know. I've blind tested this twice as a child and once as an adult.
You are wrong.
One is not ok. One I just want more.

To be fair, it’s actually decent quality for a good price. Better than McDonald’s or whataburger that’s for sure. Just always slammed though

oh I hadn't inspected my wrappers and you're one of the rare people that eats inside.

sounds more conservative than the cockmunch putting fake dollars in the shitter for people to pick up, see HAHA JESUS KIDDING! and immeadiately swear off religion

tell them you're allergic to thousand island and ask for animal sauce you edgy nerd

You can't taste it because it's a fat fuck flavor killer. Instead of "blind testing" ASK them what's in it you dumb tinfoil.

I'm letting you know, you're wrong. About something retardedly dumb and easy to figure

Whoa. dude.
It's on the outline of the in-car placemats. It's like on the cups too. It's like... Everywhere.

On the cups too

really?? fuck im blind

tell yourself whatever makes you feel good.
Still can tell the difference.
Check the sugar levels. There's a small detail even smartfags like yourself miss.

Overtly it is!

I'm sure that must bother the living fuck out of people.

Fatburger... I want to know more.

its the exact same ingredients without tomatoes, because they're on the burger. I checked the allergen menu BEFORE your troll response.

Great job idiot.

You are both retarded. Neither is good, you stupid mungs.

Are you a faggot?

Attached: 1575317086508.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>you guys dumb

powerhouse effort genius

Join before it's too late imgur.com/rNbjxuN

Uh no, you were arguing the minuscule difference between two shitty fast food joints and I correctly pointed out that only a retard would do such a thing.

Seeing as how he has jack in the box above the jalapeno thick burger, and theirs no O charleys or Mickey's on there, you can bet this list is shit.

15 years ago, Whataburger>everything. But it does suck hard now

Take extra cash shits expensive there

Because you are the only person ordering food you stupid fat cunt. Hope they shit on your burger nigger.

>in a thread comparing the difference between fast food joints.

Is it possible you're being an idiot while explaining to yourself how you're sure you're the bestest?

Not only is it possible, it's true. Npc elsewhere.

I hate to pull this shit but nothing will compare to A&W before cellphones were invented.

If having a footlong coney dog delivered to your car by a cute girl skating in a miniskirt doesn't do it for you, fuck you must be dead.

Never heard of o Charley's and Hardee's is Carl's Jr (just depends where you are in the U.S.)
And you should try jack in the box sourdough offerings.

Except my original comment was that they are pretty much all in the same tier. Learn to read, faggot.

Attached: 1560155240847.jpg (400x300, 54K)

you mean the jalapeno thick burger hardees makes is the same as carl jrs?

wow shit its almost like I already knew that and you have adhd. Amazing

>I should try the place that gets more shutdowns than chipotle

nah.

discord._gg/VBtrt5W

We need your help /b
Join our special forces

Attached: IMG_8583.jpg (473x1024, 35K)

>compares fast food joints to show how stupid comparing fast food joints is

Quit while you're ahead. Or fuck don't, full retard go!

not if it would save my life and get me laid

You can keep saying that, it's fine I am about to go to bed, but you and the other tard were strawmanning off the jump with the "WOWEE YOU'D RATHER EAT BK OVER FRESH FOOD DUDE???" comments. At no point did you have the upper hand during our interaction.

Attached: 1560148270100.gif (498x221, 537K)

>I win because I win haha I'm leaving now you're so dumb and I'm the winner

Wow lol. This dude mad af. inb4 nuh uh its sad and funny.

strawmanning off the jump

a real thing that exists and people do, yes, hmm, quite

Maybe scream louder how you're 14