Before I enjoy my dinner I just want to make it clear that I hate Niggers

Before I enjoy my dinner I just want to make it clear that I hate Niggers

Attached: 7757A095-15A6-4078-BB9F-E2335D7C171D.jpg (960x1280, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W
imgur.com/bJnD18c
imgur.com/3cW3jCu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How poor are you? Do you not love yourself or something

Not really poor at all I could go buy some food or make something but i’m just a lazy piece of Shit and this is the only thing I could throw together with little effort because I truly don’t care at all

You care enough to let us all know you don't care. Very disappointed in you OP.

Then go kill yourself faggot you shouldve have just bought a frozen pizza or some shit

I pray Trump will fuck me in the ass before bed

nice vape faggot

seems about right for a cock sucking white supremacist poor faggot

please don't capitalize "Shit"

what a shame that a guy who's spent most of his life as a democrat is the one who gets idolized as the face of white supremacy

i dont know what group is more retarded,trump supporters or democrats.hell,there both the same to me

You are a nigger
You didn't even toast your shitty sweet cake bread so that it doesn't stick to your teeth like dough

Well, thanks for telling us. Carry on.

Damn I felt that

He does everyday

Who doesn't?

How about I spread your bone marrow on toast

Please go fuck yourself.

Wat b wrong wid the Negro's? I heard tell they b a happy type culture n luv to dance?

Attached: 1416507086829.jpg (1379x900, 375K)

I’ll capitalize anything I want Nigger

Maybe he meant it as a pronoun.

Then why you eating nigger bread bitch?

You're a politically uneducated retard.

Ooh ooh ah ah

Lazy poor nigger food

Niggers don’t eat whole grain bitch

Im a [spoiler] nice man [/spoiler]

and im sure your an expert on politics arent you? let me guess,trump and his supporters are "nazi's"even though your to god damn stupid to understand who nazi's actually are

americans in general are retards,they cry about donald trump.but he's the guy who you morons deserved the most because he's exactly like his country.fat and stupid

At least i’m not a Nigger

you dont have to be black to be a nigger

nigger

Whatever you say nigger

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W

Server with no mod
Do your worst

Attached: IMG_8394.jpg (709x761, 49K)

>discord_.gg/VBtrt5W
Server cannot be found

Proving you're a nigger
lol. Dumb nigger

I would respond in debate, but there's no reasoning with willful ignorance. Although, I do love how you just assume I'm anti Trump. That speaks volumes on both sides.

You have to not be a dumb cunt.

Hating niggers is probably what led to you making such shitty choices in life that you couldn't afford a decent dinner. Stop being a moron.

>brown bread
>not pure white bread
race traitor

put the chips on the sammy. change your life.

If you say so Nigger

Eat garbage = Look like garbage

Attached: 1580435379963m.jpg (657x1024, 83K)

amen

>PLAP PLAP
the sound effects amuse me

Or not paste empty links

Are you blind or just a nigger? I already explained why i’m this is dinner the last thing that led to this was money

>Has money for vaping
>Can't buy himself a real dinner
Your priorities in life are seriously fucked up my man

Damn time to off myself I failed

You know how to live

once you pop, you just can't stop. you'll be back to the kitchen for seconds on those pringles for sure.

kek. I toast my bread before even making a sandwich with it like a civilized human being
Stay mad, lazy white nigger

How about you read the thread fag Nigger and you would know why this is my dinner

I’ll probably finish the can by the time i’m asleep

Jfc was that supposed to be English? Are you going to blame the "niggers" on you not knowing how to speak your own language too? Grow up you retarded man child.

Why are you gonna ruin something white by making it brown? Who’s really the nigger here

If you weren't a poor nigger you would have quality lazy food instead of that nigger garbage

I know why, because you're a nigger making excuses for being a broke piece of shit. You're likely one of those retards who say "yay bro i could totes afford a house or condo, but i love living in an apartment", and people try not to laugh in your face for your obvious cope

It’s called autocorrect and it doesn’t do me justice Nigger

Correction. If I wasn’t a lazy Nigger I’d have quality lazy food. Nigger

Thats what the Mayo is for, nigger.

I bet you even use miracle whip instead of mayo.
Disgusting

No I could never afford some shit like that. I’m not paid that much but i’m not poor either like your Nigger ass

Hellmanns all the way what do you think I am a nigger?

>No I could never afford some shit like that
Which makes you poor, just like I said. Thanks for confirming.

That meal has no actual nutrients just carbs and protien disgusting kill yourself commie humper

Yeah they do retard. I'm one of them. Probably smarter than you too. Isn't it time to Fuck your mom again?

Ok and your Nigger ass has a condo?

All I need

No but I'm not some retard who spends what little money he has on fucking drugs and vapes, like you

Amen!
Fuck Niggers
Fuck Spics
Fuck Kikes
Fuck Trannies
Fuck Jannies
Fuck Pedos
Fuck Degenerates
Fuck Sand Niggers
Fuck Nu/B/
But most of all fuck NIGGERS!

Did you just confirm that you’re a Nigger? You do realize anything you say is automatically wrong and means nothing because you’re a Nigger right?

You literally said you chose cheap bread because you don't have money, but yet you vape. Looking more and more like the niggers you hate fag

Tsk tsk nigger whole grain isn't chicken and watermelon. I know you coons lie but at least make it more believable like the kikes.

The only things I spend my money is alcohol vape stuff and parts for my brand new camaro a nigger like you could never afford and no i’m not poor because of my car it’s a hobby because I own two

My man!

Yeah, that too.

Prove where I ever said the words cheap bread and that I don’t have money and I’ll PayPal you $300 right now. Think i’m bluffing what’s your Kik or Snapchat I can afford to bet like this unlike you

Woah, take it easy on the pedos, if it wasn't for them, this site wouldn't be here.

I don't even like chicken that much and don't care for watermelon either Faggot. I know it's scary, but there black people who know how to eat healthy and aren't niggers. Mind blowing huh?

You’re still a nigger why should any of us even read what you have to say

Don't forget the cheese cracker

>Hellmann's
Yup, definitely a nigger

Oh so what you're saying is anything you say is wrong and means nothing? I agree. Retarded niggers don't have a place in society.

Niggers who aren't niggers! My god what type of black magic is this?

Attached: 1506554631220.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>dinner
eating shit like that is only acceptable at 3:00 am

>but yet you vape

your confusing niggers with faggots

>alcohol vape

god,how big of a faggot are you really.i mean,vaping is already faggy.but you had to take it a step further and vape alcohol

>i’m not poor because
Literally bragging about spending your money on "beer, cigarettes, and a budget muscle car"
That's so fucking nigger-tier boomer white trash that I can't fucking even.
I bet you have Dixie on the bumper too
LMAO

Attached: cCCKq69.jpg (358x424, 142K)

Anyone can be a nigger, not just blacks. They just happen to have the most niggers. Them and mexicans.

Sounds like something a nigger would say

Yet, you eat like a nigger

So you're saying you're too lazy to type out and correct your own words and have to rely on autocorrect. Lmao, you sound like absolute trash. Just a whiney, insecure, lazy, poor., piece of garbage

The poverty of that meal...

Are you seriously bragging about owning a fucking Camaro? Yeah and we're suppose to believe you're not poor lol

That’s your dinner and busted scraped up vape? No wonder you’re so full of rage poorfag

>your to god damn stupid
The keks

Top kek

your dinner sucks.

ill kek your mother's pussy

It's not black magic. I have a few black friends who aren't niggers. They're all educated and a couple of them are religious. I actually consider myself more islander because I'm half Samoan. The more educated a nigger is, the less nigger they become. Also, African immigrants don't act like typical niggers. They actually take education seriously and don't like black Americans.

How?

So....offer a better system of education for those in need of it for the greater social good?

Even the fucking little paper plate. Pathetic

confirmed. The fag boi vapes, much like myself

Cringe

Best OP I have seen on /b in quite sometime.
Well done OP well done

Dinner of a man that literally no one loves and the ones that are obliged to pretend to wish you’d die somewhere cold. No wonder your guts twist with resentment and ache for someone to feel superior to.

>Hates Niggers
>Proceeds to eat subhuman food
OP is this why you can't stop being a faggot cuck

Attached: 1579847348997m.jpg (1024x892, 72K)

>my brand new camaro
dude anyone can get a new car, and just about anything they want.
I knew someone through a mutual friend that made 16 an hour and bought a brand new Challenger RT

I've seen niggers drive off with brand new Lincoln MKzs

If you have a new car at the mercy of a bank, you have no room to brag about anything.

paper plates/plastic cups are nice, especially when you live alone. I only use dishes when I have company over.

All the money from your poetry wordsmith?

Are you a blind Nigger? It’s right there in the pic

No Nigger could afford that shit. Everyone knows niggers don’t like mayonnaise anyways

Did anybody hear anything? Sounded like a Nigger

How often you have company over? Do you serve them cheese and ham sammiches?

You could do that. Or you could root out all the non nigger blacks and send them to a white school so they don't get shit for not being a nigger. There's different ways. I think the second one is a better option though because you can't offer a better school system if there aren't affluent families or money being put into the school. The education system is fucked up without niggers anyways, so that's what needs to be fixed

Stop hating yourself!

Join before it's too late imgur.com/bJnD18c

Nigger

If i’m gonna be a fag may as well take it all the way

you're going to enjoy that?

What the Nigger is a Dixie

Yeah, they do hear me actually. It's just you. You're the nigger.

'Shit' is exactly right

oh I like mayo cause I'm white, fuck off

If you’re black you’re automatically a fucking Nigger

maybe couple times a month. more if there's holidays. normally I prepare a brisket and a couple sides.

What’s the criteria? Would make for a historical questionnaire

have sex yet?

Niggers can’t afford hillshire farms

Says the Nigger

At least i’m not a Nigger !

Loser flag

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-06-19-at-8.25.04-PM.png (353x305, 90K)

ZL1 LE what do you drive? Ford Taurus Walmart boy?

If you look like a nigger you’re a Nigger and that’s all anyone will see you as

All the best

>Ford Taurus Walmart boy?
next level projection

I have two one of them i’m building from the ground up and every Nigger on any given block owns a challenger

Facts

Actually your tax dollars

I never have company

>on any given block owns a challenger
woooosh
missed the point
you don't own shit with that level of reading comprehension

I certainly did!

Not today
Too busy laughing at you

Okay Nigger. Explains why nobody’s replying to you

Takes a Nigger to know what it is they’re the only ones with their monkey pussies getting hurt over it

Join before it's too late imgur.com/3cW3jCu

Dude, are you one of those literal clowns that drive around in an "expensive" car, while you pull up to your literal roach-infested dump of an apartment? You realize people fucking laugh at you when you do that right? I will never understand why poorfags don't realize how fucking stupid they look when they do this.

>Ford Taurus
Now we know what your previous car was.
>mfw bubble Taurus

Attached: 1547371483836.png (253x441, 103K)

gonna cry monkey boy?

Good morning, Vlad.
Sleep well?

Well if you weren’t such a nigger you would’ve seen the reply where I can afford what I have and still live comfortably. Way to make an ass of yourself and show up late to the party monkey boy

Not yet but I will

ngl they aged pretty well
I would take this over my 95 olds ninety-eight. lmao that thing so fucking ugly but built like a tank and I got it dirt cheap. sitting at 70k miles.
I use it when I go into town or travel long distances.

>I only use dishes when I have company over
Jesus Christ this is fucking hilarious. As if you're in any position to have "company over". The second you start making noise in your roach and rat apartment, the niggers beside and below you will call the fucking police on you. What are you gonna serve them on Superbowl Sunday, cheetos and malt liquor?

The criteria? Good question. I'm not an educator so I can't describe it a well as I wish, but it would consist of test scores and overall class performance. It would also be open to students who request to be in an actual learning /better environment as well, since the goal is to get all the non nigger blacks out of shitty environments to promote and foster learning for them, this making them productive happy citizens. The shit thing is that it would be difficult to encourage kids to come to this program if they have nigger parents. We all know niggers don't care about school, and sometimes the parents just don't have time for their kids because they work. There would definitely have to be provisions in place to combat any issues these kids face due to poverty.

> A provisional questionnaire

Hmm that's a good question too. As much as I would like to answer that question, I can't. Mainly because I'm not I a CPU and partly because I would have to think about it, then choke back later.

Those Pringle’s are fuckin huge

Nice

Sure nigger boy, because you just "prefer" to drive an expensive car while living in a run down apartment. You people look so fucking retarded doing this. Bonus points are if you spend 500+ a month while you financed the car. You financed it right? We all know you did so just admit it, so we can all laugh at you even more. What an embarrassment of a thread.

Actually I'm in a discussion right now fucking retard. You just glance over the responses because your retard racist mind wants to hate me so bad.

The sandwich wasn’t that big /: plus the angle

I've had extensive conversations with people about the state of foreign media on American politics. The only news foreigners usually get are either on their television (and all TV companies are corrupt; Fox, CNN, etc.) or from websites they probably think are still unbiased (to a large extent) such as the Times, Forbes, etc. or get linked to our American media such as CNN or FOX. It's honestly pointless to debate with you because you're probably terribly uninformed. You don't live here, so you don't see what legislation actually impacts the everyday American life, or how our politics set the state of mind in public. You don't understand the securities that we've grown up with and are up for debate.

tl;dr :
>wethr he nos wut he's talking abt or nt, lol stfu u dnt kno Sht.

1/10
i replied

Financed yes but only $180 a month for a couple of years. I put a big down payment on it because I could afford to

Nigger

Lol okay boss, I'm sure you worked hard to save up those $50 dollars for all those cheetos and malt liquor you're gonna serve on Superbowl Sunday

what's sad is that pringles used to be that size, given that's a regular sized sandwhich.
if you notice, packaged food has downsized and prices remained (about) the same.
alternative to just raising the price and keeping the same portions.

Thing is I don't look that black. I get asked if I'm other things. If I didn't have African hair, you'd never know queer

>assume I'm anti Trump.
I mean... it was pretty obvious tbh you showed a lot of stereotypical aspects.

it was a decent attempt. you put effort into it but the follow up is just weak

I
And that's not all people see me as. Just racist Faggots like you do

Ok

But you do so you’re a Nigger

>Financed yes

Attached: 1579924044532.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

>dont know what group is more retarded,trump supporters or democrats.hell,there both the same to me

oh boy the enlightened centrist is here to tell us how BOTH sides are RETARDED and how intellectually superior he is for not labeling himself.

Gee i wonder what your actual opinions on policy are. I bet you are some idiot libertarian that thinks taxation is theft

Attached: 1498961227401.gif (307x200, 1.69M)

>Financed car
>Vapes
>Likely smokes weed and/or does other drugs
And liberals want me to pay for this nigger's healthcare and college

Attached: 1564673572505.jpg (374x387, 21K)

Gotta build that credit score somehow! I didn’t get a 780 score from a citi bank credit card I got in the mail

Post picture
Post Picture

I want to compare

Still smarter than you. I'll be a nigger over a racist retard any day. Keep fucking your mom

Your tax dollars already are

You're funny lol. I'm never doing that

I’m not a nigger

You can censor the eyes out.
It'll be totally anonymous.

Any black girls in this thread?

>Building credit
>By financing a fucking car
This is how the poor stay poor folks. And this is the same retard who will drop $600-700 when the PS5 comes out on release day.

Lol everyone knows Niggers are stupid

fellow toaster here checking in

Except I was never poor to begin with stupid nigger can’t you read? Also I hate video games with a passion but nice try

>ps5

Why don't you just get a gaming laptop and use steam if you're to retarded to pirate games

samefag
bro just stop. lmao

>plays video games
Yeah come back when you've grown up a little.

>Gaming
>Laptop
You old enough for this site bud?

>Samefag
You don't know what this means, do you reddditfag?

Poor as fuck, because I don't work.
My credit is 800+
But thank god I'm not black or a faggot (OP).

My life is actually pretty good now that I think about it.

At least get some good bread and some real cheese, Jesus Christ. That meal is giving me colon cancer just by looking at it.

So what you're saying is you're both in agreement and act exactly the same?
... I do believe my point is proven.

He's probably more intelligent than you regardless.

He's also probably a better person overall, because even if you don't do drugs and you make decent money, you're still an asshole.

Being upset that a small portion of your income goes into helping others be more healthy and productive, that is entitlement and greed on your part.
You would literally support a weaker sicker nation so you can save some meager fraction of your likely mediocre income. If you think that way you're honestly a bastard who doesn't care about your country.

>Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

dude holy shit
same
same
same
same
and same

Lol being successful and white and a male is litttt

Attached: 1447790215174.jpg (743x1000, 209K)

I don't feel okay doing that. Sorry

At least i’m not poor or a NIGGER

Yeah, like you. That's why the word nigger exists.

Yeah, you're just a faggot, we got that when you made the post proving you suck a lot of dick.

Natures own whole grain bread, hillshire farms Black Forest ham and Sargento sharp cheddar cheese. What do you think I am a nigger?

You’re a Nigger any point you present is automatically invalid

No you're not getting it. Faggots like you want me to pay more fucking taxes while niggers like OP buy fucking vapes and drugs and cars they obviously don't belong in, on (((finance))) no less, and then I have to pay for this fucking idiot to go to fucking college and his hospital bills. Because his dumbass refuses to drop the fucking vapes and nigger diet so he will likely develop cancer or some other disease in his 40s or early 50s max. Then again, you're probably some underaged retard or some smelly foreigner who doesn't even live here.

Man stfu with that NEEGUR this and NEEGUR that bullshit

We went from plowing your fields

To plowing your wives

Attached: eab9fc27766cb98e2e8accf030d15296.15.jpg (488x366, 18K)

Some good cheese, awful tasting bread, and shit tier meat product.

Says the nigger that refused to post a picture of self.

Attached: no U.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

Only a nigher would say something like that because they want to turn something that means they’re black and stupid into something they can use against anyone else. There they again niggers trying to be entitled

Jokes on you your taxes are already paying for all of that stuff and i’m just wallowing in it. Wallowing that’s funny niggers aren’t smart enough for these kind of words. Because i’m not black so i’m not one

Still a nigger though

>you want me to pay more fucking taxes....
>I have to pay for this fucking idiot...

You're just a greedy fuck, the world doesn't revolve around you.

You say: "I have to pay for him to go to college"

instead of saying: "I pay a small portion of my income in taxes for social services that ALSO BENEFIT ME."

You are being intentionally obtuse about what taxation is, and representing it emotionally rather than factually. Yes if we had a single payer healthcare system, you would have to pay some marginal tiny amount more on your income, but you would also be free from paying premiums, copays, deductibles..

Social policies benefit the poor and middle class alike, the only people who don't directly benefit are those in the highest income brackets, but taxing them isn't bring them out of their bracket, they are still fucking rich, so i don't see any problem.

Why would I post myself i’m not a nigger the only one here who is has already flat out said they were because Niggers always want to feel special

What did I ever do to you user?

>because Niggers always want to feel special
Says the faggot prancing around screaming he's not a nigger. Prove it then faggot. Pics or GTFO.

Sorry out of all these replies and convos it’s hard to keep up. Thank you for not being a nigger.

Yeah, words are hard for the mentally impaired. Good luck user.

Attached: DB478D20-C29F-4368-BE8F-7A5ACD489AF8.jpg (464x464, 46K)

Good day Nigger.

Oh yeah I know it is, but actually the jakes on you because it keeps you dumbass niggers right where you belong; in your fucking containment zones. That's the biggest joke of all of this. You think democrats want to help you when in reality, they want to keep you in the disgusting places you live until it's time to vote.

Good, you're admitting that you want to steal more money to pay for your monkey's way in life. This is good. Usually you dipshits like to lie and say the "rich" will pay. When really this is just code for "anyone who's above the poverty line is rich". But to address what you said, no I will not benefit. Instead 2 things will happen; the monkeys will demand more handouts, and then your leaders will demand we pay even MORE in taxes. And then you will run out, like the good sheep you are, and repeat the same scripted lines about how we all "benefit" from monkeys having hoards of kids and breaking all the lawds they wants, while going to college and studying literal bullshit. Then they will go back to that porch, that they do not own, and sit on it all day long, selling drugs and complaining about whitey. With fags like you cheerleading for them. Now tell me, do you live in America or not? I already know you don't, but I want you to avoid my question again. It makes me laugh when you do it.

If you really want to get into the etymology of the word, it just means black. Even by your definition I don't fit the word because I'm not stupid you fucking retard. I'm actually working towards a masters degree in something that will help society. What about you? Can't argue with nigger, so I'm not even going to entertain you anymore. It's clear you're a fucking retard. And that's worse than being black.

Oh dude, how's Niles?
I fucking loved Fraiser.

Whatever you say Jake but it’s the republicans that are paying for everything

At least i’m not black like you Nigger

I don't really think of California, New York, and Texas as "Republican"

Join nigger thread, no one's posting hot darkies.
I am very disappoint.

Attached: One piece of bikinis.jpg (470x744, 86K)

I’ve seen every episode at least 3 times classic. David Hyde Pierce kinda fell off though I guess they all did but they need to get out there more. David sticks to theatre mostly which is respectable

Cali and NY definitely not

If you're a foreigner stfu.

I've had extensive conversations with foreign people about the state of foreign media on American politics. The only news foreigners usually get are either on their television (and all TV companies are corrupt; Fox, CNN, etc.) or from websites they probably think are still unbiased (to a large extent) such as the Times, Forbes, etc. or get linked to our American media such as CNN or FOX. It's honestly pointless to debate with you because you're probably terribly uninformed. You don't live here, so you don't see what legislation actually impacts the everyday American life, or how our politics set the state of mind in public. You don't understand the securities that we've grown up with and are up for debate.

tl;dr :
> lol stfu u dnt kno Sht.

Attached: monkeyzzz.gif (245x245, 298K)

I'm not even dark. You talk shit but white girls desperately want be us. Go fix your bitches.

Well, I'd say Texas is conservative, but it's only the rural poor areas. The money that Texas generates comes from liberal and moderate cities. So NY and Cali generate large capital to fund poor people in red counties. And Texas cities fund the poor people in most of the south.
I know it's not split up like that, but the numbers do represent pretty close.
But to be fair, if the black urban population increased from 15% to 30% they would then make up most of the welfare cases.
Demographics and stats can be manipulated pretty easy for a single reference point to be made.

actually being black makes you implicitly a retard so it's not as bad to just be a retard...

Attached: 1298437956897.jpg (341x318, 81K)

Yeah, I know he did some voice work in animated films, because once in a while, I was like, "Oh shit, that nigga sound like Niles!"

Not sure why black people get mad when I say that in a theater though, they talk all the fucking time in movies.

Don’t have to be dark to be a Nigger aka mixed race niggers

I am To answer your question I am American, you didn't ask me last time so I don't know why you said i didn't answer.
I didn't realize you were asking me an actual question when you accused me of being a "smelly foreigner"

I grew up and continue to live in Rural Ohio. My grand parents were Irish immigrants. I am white, but some Neo nazis don't consider the Irish to actually be white.

You're currently at the bottom of the pyramid in the image, and you're going to need to move up a few notches to have an actual discussion with me.

I'll TRY to argue against the 2 points i can decipher from your racist nonsensical tirade.

>they will demand more hand outs

if you're referring to minorities, then what data do you have to support your claim? Are you aware that statistically there are more WHITE people on welfare / social services in the USA?

>you want to steal more money to pay for your monkey's way in life

Taxes are not theft, it's not stealing.
You call it stealing because that is Visceral and EMOTIONAL, but it's not factual.
You are a part of this society, and you benefit from it, so asking you for a small contribution is not asking much.

Attached: 1580291818943.png (1200x900, 210K)

When it’s not about them they get pissy typical mindset for them. Always good to meet a fellow frasier fan though all my respect to you

Kill yourself OP you vaping faggot.

Don’t worry I’ll probably die when I wreck my expensive muscle car your tax dollars paid for

Attached: egptancute.png (643x1111, 843K)

Attached: Black and White lewds.jpg (736x860, 80K)

Attached: 32c474787c176ac530167a2fd5c90e71.png (1250x1173, 1.01M)

Attached: f65d33_6806932.png (1200x1600, 1.4M)

Attached: Lodoss Sloot.jpg (394x640, 53K)

This is one of the most stupid conversations I've seen in a while. If you aren't all 14 years old than you should really reevaluate your lives.

inb4 nigger

Well guys I enjoyed my dinner had some good laughs and most important of all I stayed true to my values and word. I hate niggers! With that I wish all of you a good night.

Good night, I hope you change your mind in the long run, it really would be better for you, your mental health, and society if you gave up smoking.

Attached: african_female-8737.jpg (500x692, 41K)

Not hating but what’s that white little nug dangling off his/your gooch?

Based

Careful now, you're calling someone that didn't say >Fuck Faggots< based.

Don't use the nword you fucking niggers

I hope you choke to death

guys I hate niggers lol did you know that guys I hate niggers pretty shocking and original right haha I’m kinda unique like that guys I hate niggers

niggers are ok; they only kill each other, a lot. rats are currently going to kill like half the planet with their bat snake virus.

Dont use nword pls

You fucking nigger

niggers to the left and
niggers to the right
niggers all day and
(honk honk)
niggers all night!

Attached: dance05.gif (189x214, 1.81M)