How was the impossible whopper, Cred Forums?

How was the impossible whopper, Cred Forums?

I personally thought it tasted exactly like a Whopper, which blew my mind.

Attached: burger king promo.jpg (849x432, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/I86qZFg
youtube.com/watch?v=XZm5QvpfonY
cnet.com/news/impossible-burgers-key-ingredient-wins-fda-approval/
imgur.com/2pyBVc1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

>0% beef
what do they use? mosquitos?

what chemicals are in the impossible whopper vs the regular normal whopper?

As you said tastes just like the real thing. Didn’t blow me out of the water because Burger King isn’t exactly the best chain in the world. Way better than Carl’s Jr. beyond burger somehow they fucked up royally with theirs

>“I wouldn’t define it as healthier, I would define it more as ethical,” she said.

So this is a millennial feels burger?

.. Fuck your ethical whopper

I liked it, and it's nice being able to easily get food with friends, even if it's fucking burger king.

the texture was decent, but the taste was definitely off. I suppose if you put more onion, mustard and ketchup on it could pass as the real thing.

Soy protein isolate. And surprise surprise not only does this product get shilled aggressively everywhere including on chans, but it managed to bypass tons of FDA testing and hoops that basically every other product intended for human consumption is required to jump through. I wonder how that happened :^)

Also you can absolutely taste the difference, it tastes way worse than a normal whopper patty which is saying something because they're not that great to begin with.

i liked it a lot. tasted like a whopper

I don't understand the logic of vegetarian or vegan options at fast food restaurant chains. Why?
>moral/environmental/animal rights
You're still supporting and contributing sales to the multi-billion dollar corporations responsible for what you oppose
>health
It's still shit food, just moderately less shit but still garbage
>genuinely dislike the taste/smell of meat
This is real, i know personally but it's also extremely rare. What the fuck are you doing at a burger joint like this anyway?

I just don't understand the logic. I understand why these businesses offer it in the current climate of virtue signalling and corporate wokeness, but I dont understand who's consuming it

>I don't understand the logic of vegetarian or vegan options at fast food restaurant chains. Why?

maybe you idiots should stop paying the money for your vegan bullshit and they'd stop selling them

Bc they found out how they can still take our money even if we don't eat meat. Also, it's convenient and cheap

it is similar. i thought it tasted good, but it really was no match for beef. beef is more fatty, less gristly.

and now that i hear about the estrogen i won't be buying any more of them.

>Soy protein isolate

Comes from the roots of the soybean plant and gives a taste similar to that of natural blood. But, as user mentioned, it hasn't been approved by the FDA for human consumption.

And yeah, Randy Marsh was right. Tastes like absolute crap.

>just moderately less shit
they said its not healthier LMAO

but we want to eat it bc it will help prevent climate change

>current climate

lol,welcome to the future,its only gonna get worse.my guess is.some libtard soyboy will get elected president and force everybody to eat their garbage beyond meat that your gonna have to pay triple the price of regular meat because "we care more about the high school dropouts at your fast food place then people who are educated enough to get real jobs to support themselves"

im glad i live as far away as possible from democrats in democrat cities and states,id probably kill myself if i had to be around these soyboys all day,i cant even tolerate republicans now after donald trump

who cares if its healthier,the people who are actually vegan will choke down an impossible whopper once,and then go back to whole foods and buy all of the vegan garbage and never eat at burger king for the rest of their lives

this is how retarded this impossible whopper and beyond meat shit is

>, it hasn't been approved by the FDA for human consumption.
This is 100% not true and I'm curious as to where you got this, assuming you aren't just making shit up.

>YOU idiots should stop
Hold up, Im considering as an outsider looking in. I don't eat this shit
>Bc they found out how they can still take our money even if we don't eat meat.
That's what Im asking. Why would someone who doesn't eat meat buy a fake burger from Burger King?
>but we want to eat it bc it will help prevent climate change
How? you're giving money to a company, you're keeping a company in business that relies on forest clearing and mass animal farming as its primary business model.

It's like vegetarians wearing leather or using products that contain gelatin . Happy for an animal to be farmed and die so it can be worn or used in beauty products, but not eaten?

>How? you're giving money to a company...

I was being facetious.
Vegan meat is a Kikes wet dream

tastes like a shit patty between two shit buns. Just like everything at Burger King.

>an outsider looking in

whatever soyboy,i bet your eating a vegan whopper right now

Im eating my wife's son's dad's whopper right now

If you get my meaning

This is why US is full of retards or faggots, you don't even know real food and the corps own how you think and view things... Meat or not meat, enjoy your cancer

Vegan here.
The Impossible is better than the Beyond burger at CJ's.

Pretty much the best one I've had.

I'll be eating these well after most of the meat eaters in this thread die of a heart attack.

I had not been to BK in decades (oldfag), but I wanted to try it. It was actually really good (right texture, juicy, has a good aroma, flavorful, holds heat well). That was when they first got on the menu, and I don't have one too near where I live. Since the start of this year I have been traveling for work once a week to a town that has a franchise, and now I actually look forward to having a couple for lunch. TBH, I'll be kind of bummed when the gig ends in May (a lot of times there is a cashier there who is sort of a MILF and is strangely friendly, so that's been nice too).

What the fuck does "get food with friends" have to do with this burger? Are you trying to convince us you have friends?

It sure as fuck isn't FDA approved and this is straight from the scientists at Impossible Foods Inc. who created it. They're HOPING to get FDA approval within the next year or so but right now, it isn't.

I just had a heart attack recently and I'm a meat eater. Serves me right.

Notice how the shill ignores the previous quoted poster's statement and attacks simplified statement instead?

Soy protein isolate has been fully cleared by the FDA for decades but it's not SPI that's in question. It's Leghemoglobin that they use for coloration and the meatlike flavor. Leghemoglobin passed the bare minimum short term 1 month test basically only showing that it won't give most people ulcers or make them shit blood from a few exposures. There has been zero long term testing done on the heavily engineered and modified compound but somehow it got all the exemptions it needed to hit the mass market. Google that shit if you don't believe me.

Yum! Brand shills post among us.

Attached: 1580109870113.jpg (2560x1536, 1.47M)

Just thought you Americans would like to know that in Australia it’s called ‘Hungry Jacks’. That’s what I thought I was looking at from OP’s pic. I’m gonna go get some hungry jacks now :D

Attached: 50480913-9776-4141-82B7-D08188F6A7BB.jpg (454x675, 40K)

Just after the first bite I realized that I was tasting the future of fast food.

Meat is obsolete and will go the way of the rotary phone by 2030

Why would someone shill for Burger King on Cred Forums of all places, what do they have to gain by posting on the most hate-filled and vile place on the internet. I don't think anyone is that desperate to sell burgers, lmao.

>what do they have to gain
Absolutely nothing.
Nobody gains by showing tits on Cred Forums either.
It's just awesome stuff they want to share.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/I86qZFg

I didn’t think it was bad at all. I quite enjoy it actually

If you think it tastes exactly like meat, your senses and abilities of discernment are dulled. It does not taste exactly like meat.

It does taste very good, though, and the whole impossible burger line is the best vegan burger, period, with no doubt. Very yummy and fun to eat.

Attached: 1570409673659.jpg (549x471, 24K)

>what lol? shill on an extremely high ranking readership site for the 14-36 male demographic haha? why would anyone be motivated to do that lmao?

Movie productionhouses shill here, videogame devs shill here, even fucking political parties and individual campaigns hire people to astroturf here. Why would you think a fastfood corp wouldn't as well? Are you fuckin naive?

Attached: Chelsea Hubbell.jpg (1920x1920, 404K)

It tasted like a regular whopper at first but has a noticable aftertaste.
The smell is also weird. Not bad really but it's a bit off putting. Smells sort of earthy.
Prefer normal whoppers cause they dont smell

The impossible Whopper contains 44 MILLIGRAMS of ESTROGEN.

The PRESCRIPTION GRADE HRT given to trannies is 4mg. ELEVEN TIMES MUCH ESTROGEN IN ONE WHOPPER THAN IN A TITTY SKITTLE.

So everyone eating the impossible Whopper is going to fuckup their hormones

Pretty much. If you had a fast-food habit and switched to the Impossible Whopper, you'd effectively be on fast-forward hormone replacement therapy. We're talking mood disorders, physical changes (female-like skin), almost certainly some mammary development, etc. I cannot imagine eating these unless your goal is to go twinkmode so hard it could actually cause endocrine system problems and maybe damage your thyroid.

Begone shill

Sage this

they taste the same, like shit

Normal whopper is kinda unimpressive, but the impossible whopper was indistinguishable. Good enough to replace. Hit the gut a little harder, too, I thought. Did it feel more filling to you?

My wife and I tried it for kicks and giggles.
Taste was not bad. We both noticed there were a few more flavorful bites than others, and we suspected it might be that fat from the grill may have 'contaminated' a spot.
The absolute biggest disappointments were the high cost and the texture. We basically couldn't tell the difference between 'burger' and bun. It was like eating a flavored bread in a bun. Once we started chewing though, it all seemed like bun. That wasn't so nice.

I used to work at Red Robins as a server. I was there when the impossible burger was first introduced, before burger king bought them out. I had the honor of tasting it before it was publicly available.
It was the grosses shit I had ever put in my mouth.
Sure, it tasted like beef, but the texture felt like I was chewing on wet tobacco dip.
I hesitantly swallowed the shit, and then vommited shortly after.
I was promply sent home from work and asked not to return for 2 days.
I would rather eat my own shit than that fucking "meat".

Andy Sixx

Have you looked into Andy Sixx's shit?

It is comparable, yes.

You have to be 18 to read/post Cred Forums.

Grow up

>eat my own shit

Attached: 1578259854357.png (720x763, 605K)

The only reason I know it's called hungry jacks in Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=XZm5QvpfonY

Attached: 1580442269503s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

It's weird, the beyond burger is like the exact opposite, the taste is like nothing, but the texture's halfway decent, obviously not ground beef but not like mush, it's far more patty-like.

you all soy boys eating this shit are gona be discord trannys in the next couple of months. have fun lactating and craving ice cream while you cry while your boy pussy ovulates fucking fruit bowls

show us your tits

There are shills who have already deployed to counter the alarm. Stay strong in the disinformation. Impossible Whooper Bad. Soy Bad. Meat Good. Natural Food Good.

Checked and lulz.
You brought some energy to that user. BDE. Good Job. +1

Attached: Ready For Wuhan.png (1496x1147, 631K)

It tasted about how I'd think a meatless whopper would taste. That is to say, it tasted like someone forgot to put a patty on it.

I'd give it a 2/10 as opposed to the normal whoppers 4/10

you are a shill who has been deployed to counter the counter-alarm.

That's what I'm saying. In the meantime, GTFO.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

My 99 speaks truth of the wholeness of The Work.
The burger is not good for you. Soy is not good for you. Meat is good for you. Natural Food is good for you. You are dis-info and anti-food. Take your soylent and begone male feminist.

No shit? Huh, I guess I'll have to start eating the bastards then because HRT is expensive as fuck

Why even eat fast food user? That shit is pumped full of chemicals no matter where you go or what you get. Cook your own food you incompetent child

Some of us have jobs and don't have time to cook. Mommy isn't there to make tendies like she is for you

It tastes like aids.

>normal
Doubt the og was meat to begin with

>cook your own food
>tendies meme

How hard is it to balance work and time to make food that isn't shit?

It tastes like estrogen. If you truly want to experience just suck a period out of your girls vagina to get the full experience.. or eat a tampon.

it must really suck to be a wagie. lol you have to eat processed slime top kek

It's for fat people that think they will magically lose weight if they eat the "healthier" fast food option.

The normal whopper already was only 8% meat. The rest is soy and flavour enhancers.
They call it 100%beef and the little bit of meat in there is all beef so they are technically not lying.

it's pretty possible

*citation needed

this isnt correct

its not soy its not fake meat it is meat its just not from an animal

meat like everything is made up of base chemicals and ingredients this is simple those put together in a lab

bypassed the FDA you say?
cnet.com/news/impossible-burgers-key-ingredient-wins-fda-approval/

The impossibru burger

BK marketing team pls go. Seriously though kill yourselves. You morally bankrup, thinktanking pricks are the cause of so much social erosion you should really do everyone a favor.

Wrong. Here are the ingredients:

>Soy-protein concentrate
>Coconut oil
>Sunflower oil
>Natural flavors.
>Water

I don't think the word "meat" means what you think it means.

Someone's on their high horse. What makes you not morally bankrupt? You're just an impotent version of them

Well let's compromise on the meaning and meat in the middle

>bypassed the FDA you say?
Read nigger
>it managed to bypass tons of FDA testing and hoops that basically every other product intended for human consumption is required to jump through

see leghemoglobin passed the bare minimum 30 day test. They got exempted from the longterm tests so they could release publicly early.

Waka waka!

Because I am not actively attempting to decieve the public into thinking everyone is talking about their frankenmeat in an organic way. You are a moron.

It's the meat that's organic, not the talking, silly goose

put them both in a blender and analize its compounds its the same shit its why there both unhealthy

It's all about moderation. You gotta have a balanced diet and that includes eating at Burger King.

*citation needed

Nope. Whatever you think of the quality and taste, the crap burgers at BK are actual beef. The "impossible" Whopper patty is mostly soy.

Listen here you double nigger

Attached: 1576278337287.jpg (400x395, 16K)

obviously he's vegan/vegetarian retard

put 1 and 2 together nigger

Join now before it's too late
imgur.com/2pyBVc1