Holy shit

Holy shit.

Attached: Holy Shit.png (1366x658, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
google.com/amp/s/piaui.folha.uol.com.br/lupa/2020/01/29/verificamos-resident-evil/amp/
discord._gg/VBtrt5W
imgur.com/6HJp61j
youtube.com/watch?v=1baqFL9aF0c
youtube.com/watch?v=0M74U8zF3HM
imgur.com/IJCk4Zy
greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop spamming this image

Fuck you Chink Xi.

where can i find this map?

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Whats the point you’re trying to make here faggot?
That were all gonna die? Ok great next
Can we do anything about it? No so why should we worry about something we have no control over? Stop trying to scare people faggot

Attached: Virus Nothingburger.jpg (687x363, 86K)

Again even if it is as bad as people are saying it’s gonna be whats the point of worrying about it? Theres nothing we can do to stop it.

What? China is a degenerate disease ridden shithole?

True. All we can do is ride it out. Keep safe and stay away from people.

JEWISH ISRAELI HYPE AGENT IS SPREADING FEAR AGAIN SO HE CAN MAKE MONEY

CORONAVIRUS IS FAKE THEY MADE IT UP

It's actually not a virus at all.

Does anyone know what the black "x" represents in the red circles?

its where nerve gas canisters will be released when WWIII starts

The corona virus was created in U.S Military labs. This is biological warfare at its finest.

Probably it represents deaths. Like the X X on eyes you see in cartoons or X represents cross skulls. Other than that, no idea.

Attached: XX.jpg (355x355, 13K)

and deserved.

Attached: a succulent chinese meal.jpg (747x1004, 143K)

Interesting theories. Thanks Cred Forumsrothers.

The only solution.

Attached: To Be Or Not To Be.gif (576x323, 1.62M)

Attached: 2141D876-A546-4A3D-9A71-E954B8536CDE.jpg (641x682, 128K)

Shit

There’s nothing we can do about it. A zombie apocalypse would be easier to deal with this. A zombie has to bite or scratch you, this shit is in the air.

USA

Attached: F52D1B90-BC7B-40A8-83A8-03BB4310122F.png (1366x726, 209K)

Live Count
Link for this site:

Gives you a pause, doesn't it?

CORONA VIRUS 2019-nCoV already caused 132 deaths and infected 6.078 people in China ,,,,,

google.com/amp/s/piaui.folha.uol.com.br/lupa/2020/01/29/verificamos-resident-evil/amp/

Attached: AF08C759-E7B9-4A34-9F60-7C1CFF7B0E1D.jpg (170x156, 14K)

the exponential growth of that one chart is the most scary, but we need to stop commercial flights to china

Fuuuu

ck

Attached: Corona-Chan.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Server with no moderation
Do whatever

discord._gg/VBtrt5W

You guys are fucking retarded, more people have died with the common flu than the coronavirus. You autistic fucks just love looking at the world through a narrow telescope and can't realize the big picture because you are social media cucks.

Attached: 4.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Fuck you, Alice!!!

>flu kills
>so ignore coronavirus

So who's the retard?

So why don't you narrow minded autistic fucks make threads about the common flu when it has killed more people this month than the coronavirus? You stupid fucking retard

>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over one million Americans suffer a slip, trip, and fall injury and over 17, 000 people die in the U.S. annually because of these injuries.

More people have died this month from falling over themselves than the coronavirus, can your autistic mind understand how cucked you and everyone else is by social media? Fucking faggot

In other words, ignore the threat.

>calling me retard

Fuuu

ck

You're retarded

Yea so do ignore the threat you stupid fucking faggot, it's not a threat

great response you low IQ faggot

Retard

Join before it's too late imgur.com/6HJp61j

I love how all you butt hurt autistic fucks that watch too many world ending virus movies and video games are so sadden by how this is all just a fucking joke where the media makes a killing off all you tin foil hat wearing faggots

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x474, 407K)

He is.

Is the Chinese government being honest about the number of cases?

no he isn't, he is right you neets

Drink lead poison

I love how it will sadden you when you realize you're wrong standing there with the stench of dead bodies all around you.
I take pleasure in thinking that you will neck yourself when you realize that.

This shit is serious

truth hurts you fucking basement dwelling faggot

>Is the Chinese government being honest about the number of cases?
Serious question?

Fuck You, Moron.

This is just a video game. Chill out.

haha more people have died around me choking on their breakfast, falling over themselves, with the common cold and millions die in car crashes than the coronavirus you tin foil hat wearing faggot, you building your dooms day bunker right now? dumb ass autistic fuck

Yes. Chinese government is number #1 most honest government take really good care of people. Coronavirus is under control. No point in discussing matter.

Attached: 27E5ED9A-0DC7-4618-9F8F-6606113B53E7.jpg (791x1024, 170K)

you are mad because this guy is literally describing how pathetic you retards are, being social media slaves

Attached: B73E17CC-E6DB-4ACD-ACED-279D91CF7641.png (720x1560, 208K)

We all have seen the warning faggot, no one gives a fuck except neets on the internet that don't leave their house

Since China isn't shipping out goods anymore Nintendo isn't going to produce as much Switches. Should we start stocking up on switches so when they run out we can sell them for double the price on ebay? What do you guys think?

Attached: F4D189D2-4615-4525-B0B1-94A1D7F44127.png (1430x952, 444K)

Corona is confirmed a International emergency so this shit isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Attached: FDF18C0B-3767-461A-8037-0F53131A0A54.png (1457x839, 566K)

Appreciate ya

This will just kill off the people who are already weak. If half of all people over 70 died tomorrow, resources that would be wasted on healthcare keeping them alive into thier hundreds will be saved.

Earlier

Attached: 1D721583-8CED-4D45-80B0-4FFEF6E513C5.jpg (1024x513, 87K)

In 14 days we will see

The coronavirus kills in 14 days?

Attached: 83D21B04-B9D1-4688-97E1-47DD7D2A5ED5.png (268x109, 17K)

you people are so fucking sad, the Ebola virus only killed less than 30,000 people until the cure was distributed. Same will go for the coronavirus you autistic fucks.

I can tell none of you fucking losers ever took a university course that is related to how viruses work. The virus strain is so new where there is literally no mutation that can't be cured.

Fuck all of you losers on Cred Forums trying to get all excited that play too much fucking Plague Inc

Attached: 81148788_589692935180317_2833824820674691072_n.jpg (360x640, 36K)

LEEEEEEEOOOOONNN
HEEEELLLPPPP

If that stat is legitimate then that's not that bad that's only a 2.2% mortality rate.

>course that is related to how viruses work

lul

Attached: F7A04899-F705-4FF9-956F-4D9B4AC46938.jpg (359x285, 20K)

> HELP

Attached: 92DCBDD9-EA00-4492-839B-53A729907B14.jpg (440x334, 29K)

>only a 2.2% mortality rate
That is even the chinks report it accurately. We have no idea.

I know the people in this thread are tin foil hat wearing faggots hoping to survive a fucking apocalypse movie

Leon is busy fucking Ashley

Attached: 93E9ACBE-5F86-4FFB-AC56-C154C07F4B8F.jpg (500x836, 53K)

lul you have no education faggot

Pretty much the only way you'll die is if you're 2 or 80. Fuck off with the fear mongering kike.

Oh dude, I love Plague Inc. Evolved.
Starting in China's pretty easy mode though man.

Yeah faggot we know, it's a beer.

Shit! Stop the airports now, or we gonna need much ammo.

Attached: 91DBC343-DA56-4A83-A877-C8BF807E2F84.jpg (400x400, 25K)

What is this from?
Comedy?

Journalists always over blowing every disease.
Just don’t watch the news and you will be fine.

Attached: 9A8F5154-B704-44DA-B5BC-814CAE0886A7.png (1275x1028, 82K)

Unironically this.

Attached: Zombie Gook Eyes.jpg (520x218, 12K)

SOPA DE MORCEGO, UMA DELÍCIA.

Common flu. Been around forever. Of course it would have killed more people. What kind of argument is this?

Things are already looking bat. How bat can it all get?

China number 1

discord._gg/VBtrt5W

Pogo says OhNo

Attached: 185881AE-8361-4F7A-BF06-1327BD1887F6.jpg (443x291, 25K)

I’m not even shitposting. I have the virus. I work around unhygienic Asians and I got sick after Chinese New Year.

I had a fever for 2 days, it went away but now I’m coughing up phlegm and have a sore throat. I went to my GP today and she said she wouldn’t test me for it. They tested me for the flu and it was negative.

I got home from the doctor and in that time I have bad discharge coming from my eye (pink eye).

My GP won’t do anything guys, what do? (Besides an hero)

Things are looking really bad.

boo fucking hoo?

Look, you internet panicky dumbnuts need to look into how viruses spread on a daily basis. the annual flu virus spreads only marginally slower, and has a HIGHER fatality rate.

The flu. You know, the one that comes around every year? This massive freakout is so overblown.

This movie. Good one. Apropos.

Attached: You're Fucked Anon.jpg (1085x1280, 175K)

>Number 1
>China

Literally Number 1 in infection cases.

Life has already became a movie. What can we do now?

I think it’s too late user...

No. The flu hasn't just killed more people overall. It has a higher fatality rate, meaning it kills a higher percentage of those infected. Take 1000 people with the coronavirus and 1000 people with the flu, the flu kills more.

>The virus strain is so new where there is literally no mutation that can't be cured.
Do you think viruses are some RPG enemy?

the cold kills about 150 people a day. this virus didn't really exist in humans before a couple of weeks ago. it's barely touched the whole of the planet and has already killed a couple hundred. infection is spreading exponentially. by the rate it's ACTUALLY KILLING, if it had already reached the corners of the earth it would be killing tens of thousands a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=1baqFL9aF0c

The flu kills

do you understand how viruses work you uneducated fucking faggot?

I'm sure you're an unemployed neet.. go watch some youtube videos and become a pseudo intellectual faggot

>My GP won’t do anything guys, what do?
Walk into emergency. Be sure to make a thread about the reactions when you tell them symptoms.

IT ACTUALLY ONLY KILLS 2.2% OF THE INFECTED

Stupid fuck, no one gives a fuck except the media and gullible autistic faggots

Where you getting your numbers from you fucking neet?

I was a kid who got sick with a bad case of strep throat during the swine flu "crisis" so it freaked out the family but I was fine. I got through the Zika scare too (I was living in California at the time so it was a possibility). These health crises, unless you're living in the middle of these affected areas, there's little to no risk of exposure of this shit. Your fear mongering always makes these events much more worse than they are.

It's the fucking chinks, they need some population control anyway. Why do you think this suddenly happened you faggot?

Attached: big bird.jpg (726x568, 185K)

Cred Forums, the premier news outlet with over 1 million sauces.

>It's the fucking chinks, they need some population control anyway. Why do you think this suddenly happened you faggot?

Because they needed Trump as an excuse.

the x in the red circles show what sections have had deaths. click on it and it will show that you idiot

Reminder that the seasonal flu has a mortality rate of up to 22% vs 2.2% of the coronavirus.
Don't get kiked weebs

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-025229.png (2048x863, 243K)

Eurofag here.
I hope all the chinks rot in hell

It’s HUUUUUUGE

Make America Huge Again

Attached: Hurry Up.jpg (720x480, 124K)

Go to China and die there.

What’s ‘GP’?

3-5 million "Severe" cases.
That's like 10% of all the cases.
It's close to 80,000,000 cases a year.
The death toll is "Up to" 650,000.
So at worse... it's 5mil sever cases, with upto 650,000 deaths. That is %13 percent. But if you take the total cases estimated to be 80 million, because Americans don't go to a Hospital unless they have a lung falling out while trying to voice kermit, that puts the death toll at 0.8%
AT MAX!
So yeah, Corona Virus is about 3 times more deadly, thanks for the info.

Yes

Unironically this. I’m scared.

>mfw this release with by China to coverup the mass murdering of millions of people stemming from the now forgotten Hong Kong protests thats been forgotten by CNN
Remember the reports of all of those muslim internment camps and the "suicides" of government protestors?

They could be wiping out entire regions with their spraying and blame it on illness

Attached: 1388136166593.gif (213x233, 760K)

this is actually a great way to fuck china up. it's almost like fucking icarus... one day, like less than 20 days ago, they have a story about how china's economy is such the ultra winner it's going to go #1. of course, people post alternative sources that analyze china's economy as being falsely reported, like 60% of what they claim, whatever. then, this, and at this moment, asian currencies are fucking dropping.

i imagined that a tactical nuclear strike on a chinese city of 30 million would be good but only due to the fact that it would COST THEM A A LOT OF MONEY. it's not about feelings, it's about money.

this breakout, which conspiracy theorists will claim was perpetrated by a disease research facility in wuhan, could be war on china. it's better--but sicker--than dropping a bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M74U8zF3HM

Join before it's too late imgur.com/IJCk4Zy

There was 2 cases in Italy and 1 in scotland

This. We were expecting the communists to do this sort of population control onto their own citizens at some point. We just assumed it was going to be Russia doing this shit tho back in the day.

Attached: dear god.png (166x205, 56K)

>and stay away from people.
>and stay away from CHINESE people
there, fixed that for ya

Attached: 1550012734442.jpg (350x250, 18K)

I can believe that.

>disease research facility in wuhan

Yep. They said the virus was man made in Canada. Then, a spy released in in WUHAN, CHINA at will.

So any jerk off here going to spread it vis means of weaponised autism?

Yes, and a few in France and Germany too...
None of them my country.

Attached: Chinks Head Full Of Fuck.jpg (278x181, 11K)

I've read that it's "asian specific" in nature, a gene attacker

Just don't lick an ice cream and put it back, you'll get the death penalty.

Of course severe cases. Why compare a light flu (a cold is very often falsely referred to as flu) with the severe coronavirus?

Fake News...... 9,000+ confirmed cases worldwide, 212 fatalities Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It
By GGI January 26, 2020| Last modified on January 28th, 2020 at 2:40 pm,
Last year a mysterious shipment arrived in China containing engineered virus's from Canada. It was traced to Chinese agents working at a Canadian lab. Subsequent investigation by GGI linked the agents to Chinese Biological Warfare Program from where the virus is suspected to have leaked causing the Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak.

Will this Harvard Chemistry Department Head be remembered as the Aldrich Ames of the new 'Cold War' with China?

In a shocking revelation made Tuesday afternoon - a revelation that will almost certainly rattle the US-China relationship at an already fragile time - a federal court unsealed indictments against Harvard professor and Chemistry Department Head Charles Lieber, along with two Chinese nationals. One is a Boston University researcher who was once a lieutenant in the People’s Liberation Army, according to prosecutors, and the second was a cancer researcher who tried to smuggle 21 vials of biological materials in his sock - allegedly. Lieber has been arrested, though it's not clear if he's still in custody.

Though the official charge was lying to investigators, Lieber's actions look like an unvarnished attempt at espionage, complete with an extremely seductive monetary reward.
Professor Lieber

Lieber was reportedly paid $50,000 a month by Wuhan University of Technology for participating in its "Thousand Talents" program, and was given more than $1.5 million to establish a lab and do research at Wuhan University of Technology, according to federal prosecutors in Boston, according to WSJ.

According to prosecutors, Lieber deliberately lied to defense department officials about his "foreign research collaborations."

Attached: 1560818560032.png (1135x852, 1.12M)

One mysterious man caused it all

Attached: 45EDC1AF-69AE-42B3-A1E4-9B425C5AFF0E.png (512x512, 64K)

A spy caused it all

>One goddamn man caused it all, it says.

One evil man caused it all

One motherfucker man caused it all

One faggot man caused it all

Don't compare apples with oranges you nerd.
Severe seasonal flu = 13-22% mortality rate, severe corona virus = 2.2% mortality rate.

Attached: 1580197458135.jpg (748x960, 55K)

Are y'all really going to believe a fake news piece from the shitting in the streets pajeets?

Attached: spicy.png (998x1001, 1023K)

>severe corona virus = 2.2% mortality rate.

Corona Virus is a NEW VIRUS. You can’t even have rates for it yet. You can’t have credible rates based in less than a month of infestation. Stupid Fucks.

Rates are based in somewhat like 5 years of study or more.

World War 1 was caused by one murder with the domino effect of WW2 soon after

Attached: 1393912928025.gif (321x323, 1.21M)

No, you're trying to manipulate stats to suit your ideas and points. Stop doing that shit, it's glownigger as shit.

Take 12,000 random people spray them with flu, and 12,000 random chinese spray them with corona (not the beer) and you'd have a more accurate estimate of:
Flu: 96 deaths
C-Virus: 265 deaths

Thus making Corona more dangerous.

Exactly, it's new and thus should be deadlier than a stupid fucking well researched seasonal flu you can even get vaccinated for. But it's not.
"seasonal flu" is just not a catching headline anymore, but corona virus is new and can be milked. That's about it.

OH shit, that makes total sense. I take 1 pack of respirators, please. Yes, the cheapest ones for just $99 per 5 pcs. Thanks!

Attached: 1580451282070.png (300x372, 238K)

>amazon shipment is from China
oh god no please no oh god no.gif

a Spy caused Corona Virus infestation

Attached: 726C93B4-72C4-446A-9352-2E355F36F8F5.jpg (750x1201, 175K)

It's obviously a tabloid piece you fucking retarded nigger. Do some better research other than a literal ".com" site.

Attached: moot fuck you.jpg (640x427, 63K)

How many infected people have died to the corona virus outside of the shit hole called China?
Let's compare mortality rates of non 3rd world countries. :-)

>image of amazon box of corona beers being shipped here

plox make that

>But it's not.

Ironic post? What you mean? You think corona virus is dangerous or not? corona virus will evolve to more deadly or not? Please, explain.

I'd honestly rather use the Chinese, to establish how deadly it is first.

Attached: Hah.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

what plague inc. expansion is this?

Must be the new Open Beta.
I think it's multiplayer, everyone can join in real time.

Malaria kills more people annually.
Nothingburger meme that schizos will obsess over for a few months,

top kek

Donald Trump dies from the coronavirus. You saw it here first!

Attached: Hard Match Ups.png (930x505, 757K)

Fuck chinks

Attached: riddance.jpg (764x354, 33K)

I hope coronavirus somehow hooks up with ebola and thins out the herd a little.

Attached: 1561196244043.png (750x763, 157K)

Wut?

12000 died from the flue last year in the US.

2% mortality rate. 2%. wtf are you on about?

i considered 56,000. that's ~150 a day.

this thing has killed ~200 and it's only been "on earth in our species" for two weeks. give it a few months and it'll surpass the fucking flu.

80,000+ in 2018

Shut the fuck up, fagfag. Stop trying to sound smart and cool. Just fuck off.

Can’t believe the prototype Influenza spread this much, pretty good kill count for our government against the Chinese Dictators, maybe next time they won’t fuck with White people :). Gotta love DARPA

But that chart shows linear growth

Funniest thing is, they infected themselves when they stole it and mishandled it without proper safety equipment, but we all know how Chinese like to do things lol. #BoycottChina

I guess people dont know how to spell raccoon

See? The state run media was right and told everyone that there's nothing to worry about and they have it all under control. If they didn't, the would be a outbreak and pandemic. But thanks to the quick actions of the dear leader of China, this flu will be over soon and people will be able to celebrate Chinese Lunar new year as normal. Please stop fear mongering capitalist pigs. Stop the fake news on our beloved China.

Gay.

I've seen hayfever do worse you dumb fuck media swilling gonad gobbling nigger faggots!

Attached: jvHSR-GCVIruCeqLEFu3BK8mhWEmK5jpkkf61MpVumA.png (500x384, 135K)

Shit

I don’t care for my life

Fuck You

Come Doom

Nigger

Doom

Big Fag

Apocalypse when?

Its odd how it mostly kills the weak.

Like don't get me wrong its sad as fuck but as far as we know its mainly killin old people, young people, and weaker/unhealthy af people.

Like the worlds doing a big health cleaning.

Attached: Gai_dog_dynamic_entry.jpg (400x335, 23K)

Big Faggot

Disgrace

DARPA?

No

Girafag

Plague

Clown, get out.

2% mortality rate?!?!?!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

Plague feed to the brain

More then this

A Plague feed to the brain

Based in a month of research

Like A Plague feed to the brain

Oscar the clown

Fuuu

We don't have a cure for ebola you omegafaggot.

Based in 30 days of research

Fuck them. Corona is serious.

Fuck them

Corona is serious.

>Fuck chinks

Fuck the whole world, you mean.

1 squiq boy

It’s actually 2 billion+ Chinese

It’s actually 2 billion+ Chinese against 1 squiq boy

in a year it'll be 1 billion

Yeah its really big problem

120%

Sars? Ebola?

THE NEXT PLAGUE IS SOON

Bunch of tards who think this virus will spread any further than yearly generic flu evolutions.

>bunch this one can killll!!

Literally the common flu will kill more people than this. China is just playing the political game in order to buy time for the relatively unknown disease. In the end this will be a great PR game for the Chinese administration.
The only thing killing it is media, "non-profit charities," and social media personality profits.

what about the vaccine resistant herpes going around , thats a virus.... wheres the cure

its the other way around, movies are based of life..

This

Not even just Cred Forums though, I just expected better from them. At least denial to the level of conspiracy. I've met a few people who realize that we, as a society, know how avert plague catastrophes already but I'm feeling the same pragmatism as the "ebola crisis".

Everyone just wants a plague. They really want to believe in a apocalypse. I know I do, but this ain't it.

>Its odd how it mostly kills the weak
>virus killing people with weakened immune system is odd
Brainlet

Yo I'm tryin to say that it hasn't been targeting average people as quickly.

Also its killing the boomers so its all good.

Imagine eating food at a restaurant made by a chef that didnt wash his hands after he wiped his ass and got a little bit of it on his thumb.
No biggy, you have a good immune system.

ok zoomer

>Total confirmed 9,776
>Total deaths 213
>Total recovered 187
Whats the percentage on this 60%? 70%
You have a weighted coin flip against you of survival. That nine thousand confirmed infected is going to become 4500+ deaths if it stays on track.

>50,000 people will die!?1!
>Just 7 billion left to go