Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Why did liberals ruin the Witcher?

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 68K)

because they're nigger lovers

how did liberals ruin the witcher?

True

Did you watch it?

not yet, cause i heard it's ruined by libtards... like every new show or movie in the past 3 years

the casting was a little forced, but the series was good and Henry is spot on Geralt

Go watch it, then you'll see how they ruined it

>but the series was good
No it wasn't

It was a fine show, the main witch lady could have been a slightly better actor but ehh, pretty good

Yeah Geralt was fantastic

They didn't, even liberals think the changes are retarded.

Fringilla is a nigger

They should have focused more on character development. The season went too quickly IMO.

>It was a fine show
Which part did you like more, the fried chicken or Tom Brady?

Nigger ruined my immersion, it's England not Africa! And I don't wanna see a black person, this "equality"

Funny how this same logic isn't applied the other way though

i hate niggers as every reasonable person does but like i said, every new show is blackwashed by some degree. so my only choice is to abandon shows and movies completely or get force feed...?

I love how they made the bad guys dick heads. Because that's what men are.

Attached: 6v52r8tffa641.jpg (1878x862, 194K)

I abandoned kike media completely. It's been dead forever anyway.

The writing in this campy shit is terrible. The amnesia from one episode to the next is almost unbelievable
>"You have to give something up"
>"yes, anything for POWA"
>"your womb, im specifically talking about your uterus"
>"Yes, I do anything for beauty and POWA"
*3 episodes later*
>"THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME"
>"THEY took my CHOICE"
Get it viewers, the woman should have a right to CHOOSE. Despite her very clearly making her own CHOICE to forfeit that only a few episodes earlier, we need her to be a victim now for the sake of a very weak narrative.

The fucking female victim complex bullshit on full display is fan-fic tier.

Was waiting for the alt right anti semitics to show up.

But a man took it. She didn't have a choice. She was female and thus too dumb to understand her situation.

>alt right
Go back

What kind of faggot believes in "diversity" or "equality", faggot liberals can't trick the superior race

so if you're not talking shit, which i guess you do, pls name me some of the not kike medias you consume? or are you just blatantly starring at your walls all day?

Jews are very hard to trick, this is true.

Triss marigold being played by a black actress really made it hard to watch, actually it pissed me off and I almost didn't watch it.
The show as a whole though, it was okay.

Attached: 1449377102301.jpg (500x500, 129K)

>But muh reproduction for a child i dont want!!
Fuck this show. Shit monster hunting. Shit character representation. Geralt may as well be a wet cock sleeve.

Maybe in the next life.

>blatantly starring at your walls all day
This

Oh and dont fail to forget that every bad guy is mmediately forgotten, and white.

Bad men are almost always white in real life.

... But it's not in England. It's in a fantasy land.

Because they are kike brainwashed, nigger loving faggots.