Ok faggots, change my mind

Ok faggots, change my mind.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope, we have a total of three. Male, Female, and Faggot.

That gave me a good chuckle user.

the way it was explained to me is that there are two sexes (male or female) with the exception of birth defects.

but gender is socially constructed. if you're a male, you probably like sports and action movies. if you're female, you probably like dolls and wearing make up. realistically, everyone has an interest in both male and female stereotypes, so gender isn't binary, its more of a spectrum.

kinda a noshit type of thing

Missed one, Hermaphrodite retard

You have decided already to go with the personal and conservative beliefs of right wing social media celebrities and not scientific consensus. Anyone without brains worms isn't wasting their time on you.

Attached: bbeingbagain.jpg (680x473, 59K)

AKA Faggot

OP here, I see a lot of retards here. Delusional faggots and degenerates as well.

XX and XY. That's all.

seek mental help. get well user :/

Attached: ddXt0p1_d.jpg (640x381, 19K)

do people actually think this

like are people actually willing to admit out loud in public that their platform basically boils down to "durr guys like football and beer and girls like the color pink and makeup hurr durr"

Faggot he answered your question

thanks user. i promise i'm good. i dont like to argue with people so i just accept how it was explained to me. i dont care how someone lives their life.

Your mistake there is that you've convoluted gender identity with gender expression. A female who likes sports and action movies is not a hemisexual allison tranny, she's a girl with masculine preferences aka a tomboy aka best girl aka fuck you faggots for ruining women

Everything seems in order here

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 626K)

>ruining women

It's easier to get sex now than before you fucking retard

Server with no moderation
Do your worst

discord_.gg/VBtrt5W

Attached: IMG_8394 2.jpg (709x761, 49K)

Where exactly did I say that sex was harder to get?
Either a poor strawman, or your reading comprehension is shit

exactly. her sex is a female, but her gender is not inbetween male and female. there are no binary genders. think of a slider in fallout 4 of the character creation. i'm not saying you have to agree, but its what the dumb left want you to think of it. i think its dumb too, but whatever.

If gender is a social construct, how is homosexuality genetic?
How come there’s only 2 genders you can become through surgery, male or female? Where’s the surgery for the other 97?

>poor strawman

Soyboy no times to waste on retards

Attached: download (12).jpg (396x382, 41K)

Maybe you can answer me?

I didn’t think so. Checkmate.

The current non-retard perspective on this is there are two genders which are polar opposites on a spectrum. People all have degrees of either but usually hover in a similar place depending on how they enjoy feeling their sex.

I am just parroting some sociologist or feminist probably but it's pretty spot on in my experience.

that's a tricky one, i dont think homosexualility is genetic, most fags have straight fathers. and if you put a straight female in prison, most end up in lesbian relationships. but its offensive to say being gay is a choice, so i dont know bro lol

THERE'S ONLY ONE GENDER AND IT'S MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

It's more likely to be neurological than genetic.

Four things we know go into defining a person.
Their DNA,
Their Hormones at various levels of their childhood and the present,
Their Genitals, physical outward structure,
And finally the white/grey matter structure of their brain.

It would be accurate to say there are two branches with large variations on what those branches can become.

Your DNA is a blueprint that when seeped in growth hormones, gradually attempts to replicate the structure within your DNA. Differing solutions of hormones or poorly structured DNA can result in radical changes. What we know is that DNA contains the information for both gender types and because of this. It is possible to have genetic DNA that instructs one gender but results in neurological brain growth that resembles the other.

individuals brain structures follow a similar pattern but are largely unique. However the grey/white matter patterns are distinctive in males, females. People who have gender dysphoria were found to have the opposite brain pattern to their genetic sex. This can cause dysphoria, anxiety and a feeling of otherness that at current science has no solution too.

So... To return to your initial question.
In order for there to be two isolated genders the growth results would need to be uniformly split. They are not, this is easily shown by the natural occurrence of hermaphrodites. If we were to impose a thought experiment where you are a brain in a jar. You have no body and your brain sits in a neutral solution. The only thing that informs your gender is your sense of self, your grey/white matter difference and your dna.

Logically you would have a hirarchy of value.
DNA: Specific
White/Grey Matter: Specific
Sense of Self: Unimportant as it is intangible.

Given this your logical result would be four genders.

Male with Majority Grey Matter
Male with Majority White Matter
Female with Majority Grey Matter
Female with Majority White Matter

Except that's not what I said. I said her sex is female and her gender is female, but her expression tends towards masculine. Your reading comprehension is as bad as this guy's

homosexuality has to be genetic in the current american political discussion so the question could be sternly answered that was constantly posed by conservatives, what I find sad about this is what pressure it puts on all the faggots who just become degenerate, give up on the other sex or just lose interest otherwise, their faggotry is now less valid in the eyes of those that take agency for everyone

that intersectionalism is a great shitshow for a lot of people whose agency has been taken, the only loud enough are people from other cultures who are disgusted by the american concept of cultural appropriation

but things like having to make up reverse racism and reverse sexism on both sides of the issue to A: be able describe basic racism and sexism they experience and B: invalidate the other view point
wow that's so fucking retarded, I can't imagine how that happened and what breeds idiocy like that, no other language is experiencing newspeek bullshit on that level, tho i mean the US forces it down every faggots throat

Cunt, there's only one gender and it's all mine.

Attached: aight.jpg (295x281, 15K)

Again, confusing gender identity for gender expression
See:

>change my mind
About what, retard.

Yes. Expression doesn't come from nowhere though.

you have a closed mind, this is what the left want you to think. if you disagree, fine.

To what avail. You must be deadset on whatever fetish you find mo (i)st satisfying.
so indulge to your hearts content

Id have to care what you think first, and I dont, so keep whatever mind set you want and shut your dumbass up

The three genders are male, female, and neuter. Neuters includes castrated men and women, women after menopause and circumcised men.

Expression comes from a lot of places. Kind of a stretch to invent a whole spectrum to explain something that's already easily explained. You're welcome to prove a causal relationship between gender expression and your made up gender spectrum, if you like

Hey I didn't invent it, I'm just parroting. It makes more sense to me in this way. Inventing complex spectrums to explain simple concepts is what academics are paid to do and sometimes they are helpful.

Except the women's studies 'academics' that you're parroting had to delete a concept in order to justify their made up spectrum. It's like a flat earther deleting the concept of geometry in order to explain his theories.
Again you're welcome to provide any proof that you can to back yourself up. So far we have
>because muh feels

Assigning traits to gender is inherently sexist, so you’re either a sexist or a bigot, pick one faggot.

Yup because my female dog that’s been spayed stops being a female.

Nigga he wasn't being serious. Reread the post

OH I thought we were talking about constructs based muh feels. I'm not an expert on the science of it. I did my bachelors in Psychology and have touched on neuropsychology but haven't actually researched anything so I'm not really qualified to talk about it outside of muh feels. So yeah fair enough.

>bach in psychology
Everything I've been saying is freshman level stuff, unless they've really changed things since I got my degree (psych minor, easy credits).
You've got
>Sexual identity
As determined by your chromosomes/gonads
>Gender identity
Self-determined, which has shit reliability for reasons that you learned in intro to research
>Gender expression
Which is highly subjective, being dependent on the cultural values attached to sex

It wasn't until recently that liberal 'academics' and the lgbtqiaaC++ crowd somehow forgot that one of those existed in order to push whatever agenda they're trying to push

wait wait wait wait

what if there are no genders

like can we just agree that there are no genders

it's 100% sexist, that's why the left want there to be infinity genders so there is no female stereotypes anymore, just a spectrum.

Yeah I had to do a gender studies-ish class in my freshman year. I'm also Australian and started in 2003 so my knowledge is probably really out of date and the movement was generally not as militant. Don't get me wrong, I hate those cunts too. My knowledge of the things I actually enjoyed studying (trauma, workplace, counselling) is a lot more sophisticated.

The hard part of Psychology for me was research methods and neuropsychology. I don't know if you would have done anything actually difficult if you did it as a minor.

penis, vagina.

Did you just copy and paste Bill Nye’s bullshit?

what gender is this person? most people will assume male because their face and haircut resemble a male, but in reality, this person is a potato.

Attached: whatgender.jpg (1122x2208, 84K)

bro, i had to take a gender studies class and it was such bullshit to read a powerpoint about this.

you'd have to ask them for their preferred pronouns.

Even from a biological level intersext people exist which means people with the appearance of a man on the outside could have mostly female organs on the inside (ovaries and shit). Apparently even god fucked up and didn't make your point for you.

This is from a neuroscience textbook when it comes to understanding sex from a neuroscience perspective.

Sex is three things. Genotypic sex (chromosomes), phenotypic sex (physical features), and gender (social construct).

Genotypic is largely immutable, phenotypic can be modified, and gender is made up and the points don't matter.

Take someone with Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. XY genotype, but their body doesn't respond to androgens so it develops female features.

Generally raised as girls, they are sterile, and often find out during teenage years because they don't have periods.

I suppose we could say it's a woman with a y chromosome or a dude with a vagina. Or just give them their own gender I don't give a shit.

The triple digit fuck all number of genders? No that's retarded. Never go full retard.

Then gender as a concept is pointless. Tagging sexual function is the only reason words were invented for this shit at all. We say 'gender' so you don't have to say 'sex' in polite conversation. How hard is that to understand? Nobody cares about how you """feel""" inside your faggot brain. You can identify as a fucking torque wrench but it won't change your DNA or equipment at birth.

Research methods and stats was pretty easy for me, but then again I've always been mathematically inclined. The hardest I took was Abnormal Psych (Junior level), and that was mainly because the professor was old school. 4 tests (20% short answer, 30% long answer, 50% essay) + 10pt potential extra credit was our grade. Didn't get to take any neuropsych, which was a shame as I found it interesting.

exactly. so its just a battle of who owns the word "gender" because two sides cant agree what is what.

Attached: doubtmemegif31.gif (300x200, 92K)

Yeah, neuro is a love or hate thing. A guy I went to high school with is a neurologist and he can talk your ear off about it. He'd be a terrible psychologist though because he is not a good listener.

What if someone has penis and vagina? What gender are they then?

I know right and people that are XX should not be allowed to go around and pretend they are XY

I think that was what I liked about it. All the fun of learning about the human mind without having to actually listen to them

there are two if you define gender in a way that there are two. if your argument is just about how to define things it's fundamentally meaningless. reality is interesting and complicated.

>Hermaphrodite
That's a mix of the two genders, it's not a third gender you dumb fuck.

>Take someone with Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. XY genotype, but their body doesn't respond to androgens so it develops female features.
I thought it was SRY that caused the fetus to develop as male (testes), and that the androgens were responsible for secondary sexual features.
Is that not right?

If you define gender as the sexual organs you were born with, you are correct... there are 2 sets. If you define it in an esoteric sense as what you identify as psychologically, then it could be countless. Personally I don’t think it really matters as long as someone isn’t shoving their cock or clam in my face and demanding I call it to the contrary. I imagine that will never happen but if it did I would say, dude you got a cock or bitch, that’s a snatch. Until then, not my fucking problem and you could do better things with your time than making it yours.

They have testes to an extent because of the SRY gene but the penis never develops as the rest of the development requires signaling from androgens. Externally female.

The androgen receptor gene is on the X chromosome.

lol yep, exactly.

Okay, that makes sense.
So, wouldn't that make the subject phenotypically male, as it has testes, with feminine primary sexual characteristics (vulva)? Or am I misunderstanding phenotypes here?

That would be part of the phenotype, but alone not enough to define as male. It isn't a typical female phenotype, but a lot closer to that than male.

One descriptor is 46,XY female.

Ah, thanks for clarifying