How can I get back the $300 wad of cash that I found and returned...

How can I get back the $300 wad of cash that I found and returned? I was a dumbass for returning it and now I want to go back in and claim it. They will open tomorrow morning. How should I handle it? They will likely look at surveillance and they'll likely remember I was the one who returned it. Should I say "I'm the one who returned it and now I'd like to claim it?". Or just pretend to be a completely different person?

Attached: Aldi_Savoy_Family_Shopping.jpg (1200x900, 253K)

kill em all!!!

$300 is nothing. You did a good deed. You are a good person. Live with it.

Not getting it back, ever. Sorry Bro.

you don't get it back you fucking piece of shit wannabe thief

I'm only saying I want if no one claimed it. I wanted to find the guy who dropped it, so my reaction was to turn it in. But if no one claims it, why should it go to the employee who didn't find it?

Just take the loss bro. $300 isn't much and more than likely the rightful owner can claim back the cash

ye but you don't know that will happen. you'll just take it before the real owner comes back. what if the owner comes back after you get the money? that is what you are trying to do: steal from that person.

enlist a partner to split it with. they need to go claim it, and know what bills its made up of

No, I am going to leave my name and number and will not spend the money for a week and I will return it in whole if someone contacts me or the store contacts me. I just don't want it to end up in the employee's pocket.
No friends

Put in an application instead, loser

imagine being such a faggot that u do a good deed then change ur mind about it

Bro you fucking retard, the money is gone. How old are you?

Because that's charity dumbass.

It's only if the original owner doesn't claim it. If it doesn't go to them, then it should go to me. Is the cashier a loser for taking it instead?

U are a dumb assss, ofc that bich employee is gonna keep the money, u screwed up by playing the role of "Im a nice person and will do the right thing" fuk that shit u could have bought good things with that shiit, deal with it loser

What? That's not an answer to any question asked

> will not spend the money for a week and I will return it in whole
do in essence you want to leave the store an iou?

Attached: DUMB-and-DUMBER.png (577x408, 86K)

That is a bad role to play. No more Mr Cuck from now on.

If the actual individual is there to claim it, I will give it back to them.

> ofc that bich employee is gonna keep the money,
probably not if it's an aldi. I guarantee they have rules of how to deal with found money.

to begin with, without saying anything about the situation op should call the manger of the store and inquire what the store's policy is for a large sum of money lost at the store. then explain the situation, ask if somehow he has a claim to the money. probably too late if you have no proof you turned it in. but if you want to be a grubby greedy faggot, then go for it.

and just like in dumb and dumber you'll have spent the money already when they ask for it. only a child would take your rationale seriously. you're obviously desperate af for some pocket change.

I'm not desperate, I just see the value of money and looking out for myself

the employee that you "turned it in" to already claimed it 15 seconds after you walked out the door, dipfuck

There's surveillance footage of me handing it to her

you're an idiot and definitely a child. discuss this with your lunch table tomorrow and they'll tell you how retarded you are too

lol

Whoever you gave that money to put it in his own pocket

It'll work out for me

> I see the value of money and looking out for myself
> $300 wad of cash that I found and returned

Yeah you sure do, champ. At this point youre just half assing your choices.. not like you even have the option to keep the money anymore

I see the value it would have to the other guy so I thought I'd give him a chance to get it. But if she gets it instead of me, then I don't like that

>Or just pretend to be a completely different person?
definitely this.
share your results

That dosent sount too bad i think at the least dosent it?

I could make a thread about it. Check back tomorrow for results

Congrats OP.

You just learned one of life's many lessons.
Finders keeps. Losers weepers.
When I was a kid people lost shit like gameboys and games left and right.
And I was nice about it.

But the second I lost anything. It was fucking gone.

Let that be the lesson. Keep your ass in order, make sure you got all your shit. Because it ain't gonna be there when you look for it. Never give shit back either. You find it you keep it. Because nobody will ever extend the courtesy to you. Only time I ever got a courtesy call for something I lost was my phone and that's because It was some people I did contracting work for who liked me.

You for burned. Learn your lesson. There's no way you can get it back unless you shame yourself and show then how petty you are. Not only that, the chance they give it back or haven't already taken it is slim to none. So have fun grubbing.

Yeah I had my basketball shoes stolen, wallet stolen when I accidentally left it on the table at the library, bike stolen out of the garage when I left it unlocked.
I don't give a shit about "shaming myself". The deal was supposed to be, "the guy who dropped it gets it back or I get it." Not "she gets it." That's my stance and I don't care about being called petty. What's she for keeping it?