So it's been 2 years since I spy on my crush's Google searches through her account that I've hacked...

So it's been 2 years since I spy on my crush's Google searches through her account that I've hacked, and apparently she searched for "butt plug" yesterday. How am I supposed to react to something like that? It's so fucking frustrating to know she's human enough to have a sexuality and yet not being allowed to fuck her.

Attached: 7b8.png (658x663, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRblLx_2duM
libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?updcgfpick34
libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?jopor148
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, you don’t sound like a loser at all, I swear

I am a loser. I am unhappy. What does this change?

well for one, you could acknowledge the likely causal relationship between these two things

that might be a good place to start

This won't change the fact that I'm extremely attracted to her and won't be able to fuck her unless I rape her.

>won't be able to fuck someone unless I rape them
Fucking kill yourself already kek

Attached: person below eats ass.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Get over it. Lots of people want what they can’t have, do something to be worth her time and then I might feel a little sorry for you.

Fuck you! Ass-eater

we found him guys, the biggest faggot in the whole world

If you're not attracted to dozens of women you'll never fuck, you're either a billionaire or a queer. Just forget she exists and find someone else. Focusing on something that isn't going to happen is just a way to avoid taking a risk on something that might.

see this is what i'm talking about when i say acknowledge the causal relationship between being a loser and being unhappy. but this is actually a VERY charitable interpretation, isn't it?

you're not unhappy because you're a loser (although being a loser doesn't help); you're unhappy because you're fundamentally broken as a person, and the only way to deal with that problem is to seek help, which you probably won't do because people like yourself rarely do what's good for them. so go ahead: do whatever the fuck it is you're gonna do but please don't add insult to injury by wasting our fucking time.

>extremely attracted to her and won't be able to fuck her unless I rape her
Jesus, what is so special about some thot? Just fuck some other whore or prostitute. There is like 3.5 billion women in this world, and a significant amount of them are very attractive. Go out there and find one.

On an unrelated note:
youtube.com/watch?v=XRblLx_2duM at 2:37

fuck off zoomer

/thread

Attached: spiderman (2).png (664x500, 292K)

Also, if you meet her at your college or school, maybe don't really try. She might have a job, be busy with school, etc. However, if you use a dating app you can look through many people who are actually looking for a relationship.

George: "I'm eating bread and killing iron, and its working."
Dream: "[laughs] Ha, no one's ever said that sentence ever."
George: [I just made up(?)] a brand new sentence.

I'm a millennial (who was born between 1985 and 1998). I like the Minecraft challenge videos on Dream's YouTube channel. The above linked one could have been better IMO.

I'm just posting to see if a bot is following me.

Autism: the post

Typo correction:
George: "I'm eating bread and killing iron, and it's working."
Dream: "[laughs] Ha, no one's ever said that sentence ever."
George: "[I just made up(?)] a brand new sentence."*

*Not really true:
libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?updcgfpick34
libraryofbabel.info/bookmark.cgi?jopor148

:^)

Attached: bait.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Why don't you just become gay? Faggot.

A surprising number of women have a rape fetish. You should find out of she's one of these. It might be a mutually enjoyable option.

>and yet not being allowed to fuck her.
Fucking pathetic. Not that you can't fuck her, but that you don't just move the fuck on.