Why don't you own a superbike Cred Forums?

Why don't you own a superbike Cred Forums?

>pic related

Attached: 2007_07_19_bikepics-968023-full.jpg (2282x1823, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/IJCk4Zy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like a dual sport would be more fun but I'm still pipe dreaming about doing the TaT some day.

you must not frequent rekt threads

i've rode 16 years, 75k miles. crashed a few times nothing major. yeah its dangerous, but its so much fun

The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others-the living-are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between Now and Later. But the edge is still Out there.

I ride an 05 RC51 with 1 tooth drop in the rear sprocket. Its got enough torque to make up for no adjustment to the front. Talk about the fucking smiles when you crack on it.

>05 RC51

BASED! I'm OP and I still want one.

I prefer the look of classic bikes.
but maybe I'll change my mind.
have yet to ride either. I gotta finish up my degree before I can fuck around

I saw a guy going about 120-130 on I-10 in Houston. had about 10-12 police cars just struggling to keep sight of him. shit was hilarious.
I had a step-dad growing up who was really into these bikes. he said they would just take off if a cop tried pulling them over.
can only imagine the adrenaline, though. must be nice.

Not a super bike, but just bought my first bike.
2016 Yamaha R3

Its definatly a head turner at shows, and for the most part, other than the rear sprocket, PC3, and the Jardine 2 to 1 exhaust it is stock. Most of the time people are just happy to see one. There not the most common anymore. Although.... I want like, the 2011 R1. I love those seperated bug eyes/ reteofitted stand alone headlights!

Congrats user on the first bike! They are fun. 300 is a good starter bike.

Because they all look tiny. I haven't found one I liked or feel comfortable with my frame and build

Thanks!
Thats what I was thinking.
Never really have ridden before, but I have a mustang gt so I understand you have to be careful with power at times.

Overall I think Ill be satisfied with it for now.

Because its more beneficial for me to drive a car, though it would be nice to own a super bike.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/IJCk4Zy

Try a 2000 TLR. Those are wide enough for about anyone. But they werent coined the widowmaker for shits and giggles!

Because the only thing that can harm me in my Jeep is a semi

Or a sharp turn at a high rate of speed

Aha but if I drive reasonably that’s out of the equation

I do. But I'd never share anything about it because this place is full of 14 year old sperglords who lose their shit when you call their power puff cafe racer gay.

Or say stupid shit like "haha this idiot carries a bacpack with spare parts haha poop"

why the hell would I put effort into a conversation like that with a bunch of thin skinned mammas boys watching hazbin hotel and using "bike lingo" I don't use after 12 years?

Pffft.

It is until you stop. The comedown is comparable to drugs.

my cousin is 6'3" and he loves his s1000rr and 2004 cbr1000rr. You should look at the older style 1k cc bkes

If you dont think biker boyz is the shit you suck

If you don't know what biler boyz is you take it up the rear and suck.

You're welcome.