Corona is confirmed a International emergency so this shit isn't going anywhere any time soon

Corona is confirmed a International emergency so this shit isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Attached: 5B6F5FC1-F76C-4BD6-A240-F6D551111E35.png (1457x839, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/IJCk4Zy
write.as/jixd38r4kv9fg.md?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since China isn't shipping out goods anymore Nintendo isn't going to produce as much Switches. Should we start stocking up on switches so when they run out we can sell them for double the price on ebay? What do you guys think?

Attached: DFBCE75A-84AA-4A5A-A9B6-B884DA53B744.png (1430x952, 444K)

I think we should take turns sucking each other's dicks. Real slow like.

Attached: Ta ta there, retard.gif (360x360, 1.98M)

Oooh, my Wuhan city’s done. My city’s done.
I see it through the slants of my eyes, Corona

Crazy virus on the run, it’s on the run.
Watching as the body counts rise, Corona

First I make the broth,
for the soup,
then I cook it up,
and then I add the bats,
and I laugh,
as I slurp it up

My-my-my-aye-aye, WHOA!!!

M-m-m-my Corona

M-m-m-my Corona

Attached: 6611DD8C-D24B-4B13-A64D-BBEFD4A3DFA4.jpg (641x682, 128K)

Join before it's too late imgur.com/IJCk4Zy

wrong, it's going everywhere pretty soon

Holy shit, kek. Was actually good

Haha bitch i'm glad. I hope it takes out all the bad people and faggots in this world and everyone who isn't white.

It won't get everyone but it sure as hell will get a lot of people who do it and who don't understand.

White people used to be as good as chinks are today. Billions of fucking people. Fuck off fucking rich communists. You're all fucking monsters.

OH NO SWINE FLU
OH NO EBOLA
OH NO
THE END IS NIGH
HOW WILL HUMANS GET OUTTA THIS ONE

Attached: 1531091113543.jpg (526x686, 70K)

Attached: F8E4AC4A-4030-49F6-AC4E-09D35F37EC62.jpg (1024x501, 91K)

They should have declared last week - everybody fucking knew China was lying their ass off about the number of cases. China doesn't restrict travel on 5 million people and emergency build a hospital for a few hundred sick people - they call a few hundred sick people 'Tuesday'

That was pretty good, Weird Al

My brother tagged me on some false flag shit, people in Wuhan posted pictures of available flights to Chinese occupied territories like Kashmir and shit, whereas everything else was quarantined.

My uni sent us this email the other day also

Attached: 86E5E7F4-E76B-49EB-B2C6-3102EF636E76.jpg (748x803, 173K)

write.as/jixd38r4kv9fg.md?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE

China hides millions of infections and deaths, the situation is worse than reported.

US designates safe zones, preparing to evacuate major cities

In a startling revelation, the Chinese Communist Party has been found to have been low-balling the infection and death rates. Infection rates are currently believed to be 4.5 million, with 1 million dead. CIA agents inside Wuhan have confirmed 'dump trucks moving through the city at night loaded with dead bodies', on their way to a massive open-air burn pit on the outskirts of the city.

Meanwhile, the United States Government is working to relocate essential government personnel to secret safe zones in Montana, Wyoming, and New Mexico.

A source I know inside the US Public Health Corps stated that they have received plans for emergency quarantine of Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Chicago, and immediate evacuations of New York City, Washington DC, and other major metropolitan areas, to resettlement camps being erected in South Dakota.

Folks can watch for developments in their local area by looking for increased military vehicle presences. Contamination response teams are being fitted with vans that resemble local plumbers and electricians to not raise the alarm. Look for people moving about at night in small clusters.

CDC has yet to release information showing that there are many more suspected cases in the United States, approximately 3,000 total under observation with an additional 400 under 'covert observation'.

If you're not worried, you should be.

Signing off for now,
– – BORIS

Attached: lol8.jpg (1920x1440, 665K)

Attached: dr-evil-right.gif (339x230, 1.21M)

LALALALALALLLLOOOOOST

Attached: doomguy.png (315x400, 153K)

NOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1567104242752.png (454x520, 5K)