Who else loves eating pussy?

Who else loves eating pussy?

It's probably my top 3 sex acts

Only time I've not enjoyed it was when i was fucking a 44yo woman. It wasn't that pleasant regardless of the day. I'm 24yo

Attached: 1492449090873.jpg (780x585, 62K)

not really but ya gotta do it

If you can't make the girl cum with your tongue youre a beta male. Build up your harem easily by doing that they'll always come back for what other men can't give them

its ok. only ever been with 2 woman but we did oral a lot. prefer sucking dick tbh, more feedback with the guy cumming

I enjoy it very much! I’d eat my wife every day if she let me..

Sauce . Who’s the girl in the pic ?

eating pussy is honestly a magical experience. kissing the inside of her thighs, rubbing her clit. slip a finger, then 2 inside her. bury your tongue inside her and devour it. with her hands in your hair and get thighs wrapped around your head. shit's ca$h

Eating pussy is the most feminine/beta behavior you can do.

It’s great with my GF. Every girl’s pussy is different though, it really just cones down to taste

Zing

Found the virgin

You do realize that when you make a woman cum with oral, which is usually better feeling for them than getting dicked down, that they’ll typically return the behavior in any way you choose?

girls can choose not to

You're the beta, dude, imagine having to go down on a girl, This is something only pathetic white males do, and bisexual niggers.

Virgin motherfucker.

Attached: ErqYX5DSH6yq_vLQV-5KP-Lk6dBLN-IoPjHdxM4qtwo.jpg (1440x1080, 85K)

Imagine being this insecure that you don't give a woman head. As a female, you're a fucking Faggot if you don't give head. Luckily my bf loves to do it, and he's good at it too.

i only want to eat pussy after she got gangbanged by half a dozen niggers and gobs of cum is oozing out by the bucket full

Some of you dudes are missing the point in oral sex. To me it's an intimate experience. You show your vulnerability when doing this. Then again it could just be me and the fact that I value sex and it means a lot to me to share myself with the person I love.

I like it if it’s smelling and tasting right because it gets my dick on rock which equals better sex for both of us

>enjoying pussy is gay
No, really, what is wrong with you?

>Only time I've not enjoyed it was when i was fucking a 44yo woman. It wasn't that pleasant regardless of the day.

y tho

You are retarded, kill yourself.