I didn't really know where to post this thread, while it is a quest its also IRL

I didn't really know where to post this thread, while it is a quest its also IRL.

Let's start, well... from the beginning

4 months ago i hired the services of a PI in the California region, never had i used such services so naturally i didn't know what to expect , so far $5000 +/- down the drain with no actual work (took the PI to court and the court ruled on my favor due to receiving no service i was reimbursed)

The job was straight forward and pretty easy in my defense, he was hired to locate a grave site belonging to a businessman and his wife that died no later than 1970 in San Francisco.

The alleged businessman arrived between 1914-1917 to the U.S. throught San Francisco via a passenger vessel that took about 1-1.5 years to arrive from its origin in Russia (not CCCP , it was still under the Romannov's monarchy until 1917) and had multiple stops in several countries such as Italy,France and Spain.

Tried looking from findagrave.com and so other ones, most of them are BS (family member attempted using the services to locate him and ended up wasting money on nothing).

Back at that time san francisco was one city. so the graveyards should be easier to pin point (max 5 from what i can tell).

At the time the businessman was a teenager-end of teens arriving as an apprentice with his mentor and manager.

During his life he owned a large shopping center in SF.
Some key details

Gregory Shleymovich(Russian : Гpигopий Шлeймoвич) and upon arrival to the U.S. changed to Shoults(Multiple spellings : Shoultz , Shultz , Schultz)

Born between 1889-1895

Year of departure from Russia~1914
Year of arrival to US~1914-1917
Lived in San Francisco

His wife’s name was Eti (Multiple spellings : Ester,Etel,Esther,Ethel)

Attached: jQzk10561071.jpg (685x455, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=Ei-xAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA424&lpg=PA424&dq="Шлеймович, Григорий"&source=bl&ots=GSFx7ykvMT&sig=ACfU3U3Xx2Uft_zPFQVFHs1gvRKktuhtkA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDlrDNnK3nAhUBl3IEHXB1BfEQ6AEwCnoECAgQBA#v=onepage&q="Шлеймович, Григорий"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Date of death is uncertain because of those years (communist russia times) keeping regular communication wasnt always easy.
Years of death 1940’s-1960’s We think that is was not after 1970.
Most likely buried in a Jewish cemetery.
Business: fashion store/department store
I Had checked Ellis Island list, Red Cross and Jewish Gen. No traces.

I had my share of shady PI's
I'll offer the same amount of money i got back from the court to the person and/or group that helps locate the grave so i can arrive and verify.

Bounty for quest : $5,000 USD
method of payment : Cash

Thank you to those who show interest and i hope that we can find it in the upcoming 2 weeks so we can get this over with.

Bumping, has an entry in the survivors listing of the Holocaust Museum?

This sounds like some spooky shit. Would love to hear more

no , he arrived to the U.S before WWII please read the who info :\

one of the reasons we are looking for him is because of a document from the Romanov family.

What does the document say? Where did you find it?

document was found in Belarus 5-7 years after , while renovations were taking place in the housing district he used to live in, documents were passed to closest family relative together with red gold ring with his initials.

The document itself has names of over 20 people that almost all were found and it talks about the assassination but the documents are dated 11 months prior to the death of the romanov family.

The name also turns up for somebody who lived from 1905 to 1945 in volume 4 of a book titled "Книгa пaмяти вoинoв-eвpeeв пaвших в бoях c нaцизмoм"

It's "Book of memory of Jewish soldiers who fell in battles with Nazism" if maybe he came to the states and then fought in the war. That would have put him early teens at best when he arrived and maybe in his 40s at war time?

Doesn't quite match your timeline. Still looking for other results.

And how do we contact you with any information we might find?

please also post link.

i would be looking in old marriage announcements in SF , from what i know his shopping center in san francisco was called SHULTZ (other spelling might be applied)

i was asked in other thread to make burner email , here it is [email protected]

The couple had no kids.
kept in contact until the mid 1920's
after the fall of the monarchy and rise of lenin's & trotsky's communism getting information out from russia to the u.s and vise versa was hard. one thing is known for sure , during the 1930's he sent out a parcel to belorus inviting his family members to immigrate to him to the U.S. , afraid for their lives and that the government will find out about that paperwork invitation they tore it apart and didnt speak of it for years,

in my opinion these things should be checked :

- maybe locating his business will bring us closer to him , his shopping center was called SHULTZ (other spelling might apply)

- from what i understand he didnt fight in any war and was focused on his business

- the number of cemeteries up to their death should be minimal , plus its a jewish cemetery so it should narrow it down even more ( i dont think they were buried outside a jewish cemetery )

Long link that'll get eaten by the spam filter: search "Шлeймoвич, Гpигopий" and a books.google link should be among the top results. It's all cyrillic so I can't read the thing without jumping back and forth between google translate.

Also I found "Woodruff and Shoults" were developers probably most known for the Hollywoodland sign which became the famous Hollywood sign. "Woodruff and Shoults" only turned up briefly on a football field long page of an old website about the artist. That would have been around the time period.

"Woodruff and Shoults" are mentioned in passing as developers. If you can find more about that company you might be on to something.

"Goff is probably best known as the designer of the "Hollywoodland" sign, which later became the "Hollywood" sign. He is often credited as the designer of today's "Hollywood" sign, which is not true. His design included light bulbs on all of the letters so that the sign could be seen at night. He was the owner of the Crescent Sign Company at the time, in 1923, and his company constructed the sign. He was hired by developers Woodruff and Shoults. The sign was originally intended to be temporary..."

The article is about Thomas Fisk Goff and Woodruff and Shoults get no further mention.

Nix the Hollywood shit. Shoults was Tracy E. Shoults, wrong person. Looking for other business owners by that name, and variations, in the time period now

tried to google it as you said , but it didnt get me to google.books if you can email it to me later

i dont think he was connected to the hollywood sign (but , i dont really know a lot about him as well)

I do know for certain that he had a shopping mall / shopping center / shopping district and he lived in a time when SF was just 1 city , i tried looking at old phone books for old ads and business registrations so far not a lot to go by

*important to note* might be easier finding them buried together wife info is on top

I'll test the spam filter first:

books.google.com/books?id=Ei-xAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA424&lpg=PA424&dq="Шлеймович, Григорий"&source=bl&ots=GSFx7ykvMT&sig=ACfU3U3Xx2Uft_zPFQVFHs1gvRKktuhtkA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDlrDNnK3nAhUBl3IEHXB1BfEQ6AEwCnoECAgQBA#v=onepage&q="Шлеймович, Григорий"

Well hot damn, it didnt eat it or yell at me. I got the book by searching "LastName, FirstName" which sometimes turns up results that the reverse won't.

Can't promise I'll keep searching after the thread dies so hopefully somebody more autistic than me is on the case. I'm doing this all on mobile and it's a pain in the dick but I'm bored enough.

i dont think its him cause 1905 might be too young.
its written there that he was from latvia which doesnt allign with him arriving from belarus
and no chance he fought for CCCP in WWII when he was in SF. also says MIA not KIA so presumed dead with no evidence.
idk i dont think its our guy

anyone one knows where we can see the names of the ships arriving to SF between 1914-1917 from Europe ?

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-013226_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 318K)

Most cemeteries previously located in San Francisco were “moved” out of the city in the 1930s to South San Francisco and Coloma in San Mateo County, for example.

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-013508_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 218K)

My money is he probably went by george. How are you positive that he's a kike?

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-013526_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 246K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-013547_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 309K)

Company address? Or specific area the store existed in?

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-013622_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 274K)

he is a jewish person for 100% him and his wife.
we have birth and school attendance certificates

no idea , only know it was in SF
need to make sure both names match even with odd spellng , wife was eti,ethel,esther,ester

why were the cemeteries moved ? can we know which ones and where ? are there records ?

where does it say it was moved ?
i wonder how they 'moved' them and if they cataloged everything

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-025627_Chrome.jpg (1439x1642, 494K)

this actually looks great aside the fact that they should be buried together ?
im guessing that in those times couples were buried one next to another or together no ?

It's 2 am mother fucker do i look like a fucking local library with index cards ready to give you all the info? I'm being serious they could have americanized, it's not difficult to. Rhe varients you have means there are more possible for them if they didn't have family there and friends buried them. Your best bet is going to local libraries or taking the jewish cemetery tour lost of all listed cemeteries. They do all of them in the sf area and stop in the office and ask the fuck heads jerking it there to see the record book. Why the fuck isn't his name russian? Grigory is more jewish/russian than that american Gregory.

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-020402_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 684K)

One would think. That's tradition even today. George might not be a match though (it's looking like it isn't). Esther could be the right person and there just might not be a photo/entry of the adjacent headstones.

>Shleymo
*>

Hint, they don't. Chicago is a prime example of it. Tombstones left and or bodies left with out tombstones.

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-020857_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 416K)

First of all thank you for your time user
i know its late and i respect your choice to help instead/while fapping

If i was in the area right now i'd go by myself , the office is actually a great idea. and Americanizing the names is a great idea as well.

Or old lady with little to no living friends dies by herself and nursing home/city burys her.

it might be her , which i hope it is.
still think they were buried together rather than by themselves.
odd thing is that im already 4 hours in business listings in CA at that time , still nothing concrete.

This person must be found

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-021729_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 292K)

For why?

Attached: Screenshot_20200131-021801_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 333K)

im sending this to his relative to check the last name and relation

nicely done

if Cred Forums can pin point a location of a flag just to piss off shiya labouf (or however you write it) im pretty sure we can solve this

Try put some sites

Wrong last name and wrong first name for the wife? That one was married to a Hazel Karpevna Babeshoff (Samarin) with a daughter named Mary who appears to have passed away in 1998.

yes you're 100% right , i didnt see Hazel ty