Straight femanon here. shame me for being fat. here’s my stats: 5’4” and about 200 lbs and white...

straight femanon here. shame me for being fat. here’s my stats: 5’4” and about 200 lbs and white. i can divulge more info about myself if needed. sorry i don’t know the conversion to euro bitch units teehee. i am unsure if i will ever find someone who will find me attractive. what can i do? ask me anything. shaming is preferred but do whatever teehee

Attached: 0A828620-F59C-438B-999B-CD227980330A.jpg (3024x4032, 1.96M)

tits & timestamp or gtfo

Tits and timestamp

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Attached: 956A7400-BA99-417D-85B3-F1B12C087078.jpg (680x499, 48K)

This could be you.

Attached: 151-308-951-767-12535801.jpg (3648x2432, 710K)

Tits piggslut

I’m fit and hung and I’ll tell you why you don’t deserve me.

Tymoe11 on kik.

>fake and gay

but if you want the whale to be blackmailed to lose weight let me know op

>femanon here

Hello 17yo fat dude

Don’t worry about it

Attached: 7A5BAA86-C4C3-49A7-BC4A-3969EE5CBB5C.jpg (720x960, 86K)

mmmk fellas. this good?

Attached: 48FEF6E8-82EC-4413-8788-24967BB86F93.jpg (2140x1979, 855K)

>47 Cred Forums
47 what

checked

suitably vague but I doubt you've had a breast reduction

Kik tundra3a for more shameing pigslut

Attached: 20190530_181546-01.jpg (1920x1080, 820K)

i actually did have a breast reduction. i’ve got keloids like crazy and that’s also a part of my self hatred lmao. thoughts?

well fuck me dead

this is now a get thread

it was either that or you're a tranny from those nip scars

post a real timestamp though yeah?

Op post ass with timestamp pigg slut

i don’t get off on shaming i just want to become attractive, i guess. don’t hold back.

Attached: 20200130_151104.jpg (640x365, 75K)

uh okay here we go

Attached: AC013DF6-61E0-404D-9562-B6ADA92FFF82.jpg (3088x2316, 1.81M)

gonna need to see that gash op, make sure to lift your belly out of the way

Show your face you whore

scars as requested

Attached: 96F31562-38CA-4E2B-A51A-20DFFBF5504C.jpg (3088x2316, 1.66M)

nah

love the tits, dont care about the scars, but the nipples are gross

what’s gross about them? i’m curious now. also nothing about me being literally obese??

>white
No thanks porky the pale sausage.

its the color

oh, alright. too light? weird whiteness of scarring? how should i remedy it?

tits are ruined, you'd have been better suffering through the back pain than this.

we'll comment on the obesity once you find a way to fit it in shot.

no its yellow

uh also fat-shamers where you at? be ruthless. i deserve it

1. Post before pics

2. Why do you want to be shamed?
Is it a link, or do you just want white knight attention? Go to plebbit for the latter, btw

ohhhh i see

nah, no white knighting for me.

good to know. lemme see what i can work out

Post tits before

Back pain?
Shit, can you just imagine her at the doctors?
>Hey doc, I've got back pain and shit.
"Yeah no shit, you're a fat fuck. You've got massive fat bags bending you"
>What should I do?
"Well, try a fucking sit up once in a while"
>Nah, I'd rather just lob my fucking tits off than exercise, because I'm stupid and lazy.

Are you able to control your appetite?
Are you able to exercise?

find a mirror, let us see the true horror instead of one piece at a time

you dont judge a car by looking at one wheel per pic

Oink oink you fat pig. Can't even control how much food goes in your ugly face. My cat with a brain the size of a walnut can do that, you disgrace.

i guess so? i’ve had restrictive eating patterns for a while then quit and ended up gaining it all back plus more to boot.

i’ve never been much of someone who works out (obviously) im not sure why i’m averse to it. i seem to enjoy it whenever i do, though.

true horror. i like that, good point

I bet you smell

Go to sleep you stupid kid

how old?

Why would you cut off the only possibly attractive thing about you?

WTF

Attached: 1537559878423.gif (381x522, 676K)

mirror as requested

Attached: 2D045B26-E4D3-4482-9D8A-830035A7802C.jpg (1178x2046, 682K)

The same reason chicks have dicks nowadays.

>Lack of mental health availability.

lol fuck

yeah I was right, we definitely needed the mirror jesus

are those cutting scars? is one of your calves twice as thick as the other? is your body 95% stretch mark? how the fuck did you look at this and think 'yes my tits are what I need to fix'

Jesus fucking christ, put the fucking chips down and do a goddamn sit up Jabba the Slut.

i dunno. dumb i guess

Post face...only shot at redemption for that train wreck of a body and those mutilated deflated tits

LOL WTF

yes, cutting scars.
no i’m just standing weird because of my knock knees from fatness lmao

nah. do you think my face would be any better, honestly?

Post ass and let's see if that can help you

Where did the scars come from?

Also do you like showing off ya bod?

again, cottage cheese essentially. use your imagination.

Spread your legs and show us that diaper rash red urine burned pussy and shit stained foot long ass crack you sloppy bitch

what scars, the ones on my tits or on my thighs?

and not particularly

test

Show me your ass

You could always fix yourself up if you wanted it badly enough.

As you are now though, you've got a long way to go.

hahaha i love that description. i disagree a little but whatever

Doesn't matter. You came here for shame now show us those greasy joules and that acne infected triple chin you shaved wildebeast

yeah, my next thing was going to be how i could whip myself into a person again haha. diet plan, whatever else? or just shaming me is cool too

Oh shit
>Jabba the Slut

that describes the rest of you pretty well too, I'm gonna remember that one

how old are you? is it fucking worth even trying at this point? it is so fucking hard to tell what age that was meant to be before it got just ruined

Shame about the breast reduction. You'd've looked perfect to me. I like 'em chubby with big naturally sagging titties.

i was 15 when i got breast reduction. i’m 18 and i had promised myself if i wasn’t skinny by freshmen year of uni then i’d kill myself

Do you enjoy being shamed?

sometimes i regret it, sometimes i don’t. i know this will blow up in my face but i always felt i looked like a monster with my original bust

>keloids
I'd still hate fuck you and leave yuh leaking, begging for more

Attached: 1577427460516.jpg (899x539, 73K)

no? i feel like i need it to relapse right now. that would be cool. assurance that i’ll never ever be good enough for a man.

>Weight loss surgery without having to admit it.

Are you on antidepressants?

Well it's important to have goals I guess.
Have you done a Keto diet?
Just cut carbs out, I dropped 80 pounds within 5 months.

Post original bod

yes i am.

i’m close to other people who’ve done it. i’m not sure if it’s a long term thing. i don’t know how well i’d do just on meat, essentially. haha

Show pic of original tits

i don’t have any photos, sorry.

that body at 18, jesus fucking christ. I was thinking maybe 30.

your age is perfect to lose a shittonne of weight but if you let it get like this in the first place I dont know what chances I'd give you.

Forcing fatties online to lose weight against their will is a hobby of mine and I do not know if I'd take on a mess like that

From when she said she got her tits hacked off original bod is cp

"That would be cool."
... atleast be honest with yourself. If you know what you truly desire, you know yourself a little better. And you can then grow to know how to get yourself to do what you want to do.

This thread wont give you what you reallt want.

sorry, that was a typo. I got the reduction at 25, and I'm 28.

and now I cleared that up, I, OP, will post completely legal pics of my before body.

so what’s my solution then? death? direct me, please.

I'm vegetarian and I did it.
Avacado, nuts, fresh seafood, fresh greens.
Avoided bread and potatoes.
Not that hard, and you start to fill up easier. Your stomach feels more full for longer.
Not to mention all the energy you have, and you sleep better.
Just the simple act of cutting sugar out is helpful. But when you cut all that processed shit and simple (cheap) carbs out your body knows what's good again, works right.
You have to much corn, sugar, and processed shit gumming up your works.

It's either start eating right, or continue to kill yourself slowly. Also, I'm not a doctor, but my depression went away. I'm now off meds. Not sure if I just felt better with myself, or if my "chemical imbalance" was fixed with breaking my sugar habit.

That's how a lot of women feel about their original whatever. You keep hearing what's wrong from people so it gets in your head. What you needed to hear was someone that enjoyed you for you before it was too late.

Sounds like a trap

what i want is some direction in order to visually please a man and fix myself. i think i’ve come to the right place.

Where do you live? That isn't supposed to be a promoted or accepted procedure until closer to 18.

>solution
if you can actually find the motivation? a shittonne of weightloss. I don't think you could do it yourself. I think the best way would be to keep you in a locked room with an exercise bike and your laptop for a few months and feed you set meals.

>death
always an option.

a trap for what?

whoa! that’s actually really good to know... i’ll definitely pursue that!

Yeah but a fat chick with small tits is useless. The only reason to fuck a sloppy bitch like this is to play with giant fat floppy titties.

Attached: 1523482212247m.jpg (1024x555, 87K)

You should take a pic in some cute underwear. I love your body type, it's hot as hell

the united states. yeah, i dunno. my family paid out of pocket since insurance deemed it cosmetic and not a required operation

And here they come

that sounds very nice, actually.
at what point should i opt for death?

haha! not what this thread is for, buddy!

Shame you let it get this bad, OP. Just judging by your posts ITT, you sincerely come off as a good person. If you actually took the initiative to get into shape, your perceived value as a person would skyrocket immensely.

I hope you find the drive to make a change.

>my family saw what a ruin my body was already and accepted that surgery couldn't make it any worse at least
got it

death is when you accept there is no hope for you. If you looked like this at 30, I'd say you were two years from diabetes and ten from losing a leg.

you have a window of a few years now you could make the change, after that it gets harder and harder.

backup plan: get a gastric sleeve. if you dont fuck it up in the next few months it is great for fucks like you who cant help hoovering up every carbohydrate they see. it wont get you thin, but it'll get you down to 'only kinda fat' and you can sob about not being able to finish a whole chocolate bar at once.

Jesus. the one that is too real she doesn't respond to. who would have known..

So let's see it

thank you, really. i knew i was just lying to myself wanting to just accept myself. what else can be done to improve my worth?

i mean... that post isn’t too wrong. i was definitely 60 pounds lighter then, though.

Come back when your belly hangs over your putrid pussy.

there’s no way i’ll live until 30 if i don’t fix myself

So much this... I used to have back pain until I stopped being a degenerate fat fuck and lost weight. All my health issues went away, wasnt even that hard.

ooh, here’s something you can eat up. i’ve been raped twice. once pre op and the other post op

I assume your surgeon also reccomended that the procedure be redone in 4ish years? Or at least brought up benefits of it?

fuckable, dont give up hoe

you will, it wont be living.

if you want to try and fix it? your best bet is finding somebody in your life who wont take no for an answer. who will just physically force exercise and good eating and micromanage you without excuses.

if you want to do it yourself? fuck, we'll need to see some serious motivation to change your behaviours. Do you think you can do that?

completely aside from the shaming: gastric sleeve if you dont fix this shit in 2-3 years.

like said earlier i look 30. definitely feel like it. i have trouble losing weight because of that, i think. i look like my mother who’s maybe 70 pounds heavier than me?

i would love to find a person like that!

my biggest motivation is probably male approval. i crave companionship deeply.

i’ll keep the sleeve in mind, most definitely.

Not sure about the rest of these smitten fatty chasers but I'm all out of (you)'s until I see some pussy

actually, yeah. she said there would be regrowth

Giving us a pussy pic would be a good start.

The fact that this post didnt fucking derail the thread entirely is more proof that Cred Forums is dead.

Mhm. Mind tossing me a name? She did nothing "wrong" of course, but some circles would be interested. And to reconfirm those pics are 3 years+ post correct?

>raped

Did somebody take food from you?

post ass maybe you can be my slave if its fuckable

>male approval

that's something we can work with. praise and disappointment and a bit of shame gets you a long way if it motivates you.

not sure /fit/ is really a place to seek those people out, but here and soc have a lot of threads along those lines.

source: I find whales to get healthy on /soc/.

Ok.

Become financially successful, get a degree in something you enjoy doing that's very rewarding
Then learn about human nutrition (hint - eat your vegetables).
Exercise 3-6 hours a day for 45mins - 1.5 hrs.
Practice good hygiene.
Learn public speaking
Learn to cook
Learn to manipulate a room to your advantage

If you have time, learn the art of felatio

Start doing keto and show your pussy already...

47 stone...not sure what that is in American but it's a lot

Given you seem almost content with the idea of suicide: a boost in self-esteem wouldn't hurt at all. Though, that's not something you can just "do," it takes a lot of time, and a lot of interaction to build it.

I'm not suggesting you lose weight just 'cause "fat people bad/ugly/make my pp soft," but because that really is the first step to solving some of the mental blocks you seem to have as well. I think as far as your personality goes, you're quite sufficient as it is, (but I hardly even know you, so I can't prove that definitively).

Once you get your body where it needs to be, guys will be on their knees practically begging for you to notice them. That, in turn, will build confidence, and will help you realize just how desired you actually are. As it stands now though, you're going to find that even truly good people who can look past your physical appearance are going to have a hard time "wanting" you, because beyond the surface of just how you 'look,' your body also conveys the message that you don't care enough to do anything about it. That's a major red flag signaling lethargy and complacency.

For what it's worth, I admire your genuine demeanor and grounded replies to the other posters here. To those who are intelligent enough to notice those things about you, that already gives you pretty good points just for being real (and self aware, something most people aren't).

To answer your question though, aside from improving your physique, I'd recommend refining some practical and desirable talents. Cooking, drawing, programming, needlework, masseuse-therapy. Such things are extremely useful, allow for channeling creative energy, and are excellent means of self-expression. Get good at things like that, and you may not even have to fix the physical aspects of yourself to be "desirable," (though for your own sake, I still HIGHLY recommend you do look into that as well).

Best of luck!

Men absolutely do not prefer financially successful women.

not sure you replied to the right user there sport

here

Attached: 03990963-44D5-4E32-9DB1-9556BCFA7665.jpg (3088x2316, 1.47M)

Lol

>bothering to shave
top kek, how many mirrors does it take to see it?

I don't care about financial success as long she knows her place.

Actually a decent looking pussy...so at least you're not fat enough to hinder the wiping process

be my little slaved pussy, i'll keep you from eating and i'll regard you properly on that tasty ass

Attached: 1486124566848.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

I'd hit it...maybe even eat it if it passes the smell check

haha no

You seriously want the approval of men on this board?

If you want companionship, put yourself out there, in the real world.

i’m thinking of pursuing computer science.
what kind of exercise?
i have pretty good head, so i’m told. i’ll keep improving.

Eh I'd fuck you but your gonna have to wear a shirt. Those scars are not appealing. You'd my sub side piece at best though.

i keep it in tip-top scents every day :)

You do the kind of exercise that being you joy when you do it.
It doesn't have to be the same thing everytime-though frequent resistance training has tremendous benefits.
This way your motivation is easy to maintain, and the health gains keep rolling in.

sounds great!

thanks! i have a bidet and clean it daily

where is my place?

>i’m thinking of pursuing computer science.
that's one way to find a mate, move to silicon valley with its 95% desperate male population

one of them is bound to lower their standards this far right

>euro bitch units
>has a height of a sitting dog and weight of a sitting cow
Jokes on u, truffle pig

good one! no mirrors needed. i have impeccable technique.

>checked

your knees. I prescribe a cum-only diet until you can start buying non-maternity wear

you can stay dressed though

Open it up for us?

checked
Depends on the guy. I prefer subs who can switch it up, others prefer hard subs, doms etc.

thank you so, so much. i appreciate your advice. i’ll take it to heart and cherish it forever. good luck to you too, sir.

oooh i like that one

i’d love that!

I did it to a girl once for a week before she cracked.

she was anorexic though, different situation

Cant be said bout u, though

Op,just from what ive seen so far, you look as though you smell like frumunda cheese. You had a tit reduction and now even less people look at you for something thats attractive. You probably have a face only a starving pitbull could love, and only if you had a pair of porkchop panties on would anything get near that flat fuck box you call a pussy, or that rentawreck shitter... in the picture of you standing in the mirror, your shaved pubic area reminds me of a butcher machetty chopped an uncooked hog with a dull knife and made a crease just to find out the meat was still frozen.

The scar on your leg is the only thing that was able to distract me from the butchery on your chest, and honestly im just glad i cant see your face in fear that i might actually wretch and vomit...

That good enough shaming?

Also... would secretly smash for funzies.

are you wet thinking about it? if so show it

it’s odd, i’m usually more dominant-leaning but can really get behind being a sub if it pleases my mate

very creative! did you by chance major in creative writing? you like the scar on my leg?

Bet that fucker looks brand new inside

OP left like 70 posts ago right? there is solid larping happening here

i think i failed being anorexic lmao. it worked for a while but i just. gave up because i’m selfish i guess. i could take it!

checked again
Dudes out there who dig doms usually are scrawny and like/don't mind fattie. It's definitely in the cards if you know how to read a guy and take charge.

show ur butchered titties pig

i’m definitely excited but i don’t think i’d get off on it, if that makes sense. i’d get off on pleasing whoever i’m doing it for, though

read the fucking thread fag

Oh, and op, this is just in response to seeing something that looked like "roast me" earlier in this thread... honestly, my opinion matters not to you i hope, but at least this would be good preperation for the hurt that people can bring to the world... i actually find your body quite attractive and even though you may feel you need to lose weight, i like big girls, so,i honestly feel guilty for fat shaming because its an attractant for me. Lol! Hope you dont take what i said to heart... would deffenately smash. Wish you lived in nevada where i do. You seem like a very nice young woman.

you bet it does! i’m essentially a virgin.

she fucking loves the attention, dont you baby?

you're showing great evidence of self control right now so sure I believe you

>I was raped twice
>I'm essentially a virgin

that’s sweet of you! unfortunately, i and many others do not see the appeal.

So spread it open and show me

U fold under pressure like furniture u sit on, regardless if they r actually folding, or not, u tub of lard

i’m just here to be ridiculed into losing weight :/

I don't mind fat. I'm out of shape myself. I'm a insecure dude though, so I'd avoid you as you would tear me apart.

non vaginal penetration raping

obviously. for all the tough shit that gets talked, its an awful lot of simping

Well, fuck what others think... you ever come to nevada and id gladly fuck you like a whore in the sheets, but treat you to mcdonalds in the streets. Hahahaha!

Actually im a fatty dude, so id help you lose weight as thats what ive been doing as of late.

They took her food

how long should i fast for right now? i’m pretty good at that. could do without the headaches but it’s worth it

You could always get pasties if your self conscious about them. I ordered some cheap online, got nip pericings and the catch on everything. They come in every color and pattern. The ones I got are silk, waterproof and last a couple days. (:

Attached: Fuck_Me_Pasties__66503.1491587783.jpg (933x1400, 318K)

Was waiting for this, post ur asshole and pussy spread too, we like fucking things like u. Not admiring

that's a nice urethra you have. its yellow color talks about peeing.

yeah! i’ve tried some of those when going braless. you think that could benefit my ugly nipples?

That asshole probably looks wrecked from passing undigested chicken bones and the like

That's why she covered it in the pussy pic

all these fucking new fags forgot rule 1. tits or gtfo

Spread it open..

she already did u moron

Spread your pussy open and let ys see it.

What vagina? It's a he

bitch i can’t fucking capture it on camera it exists on a different hemisphere of my body

We got tits like an hour ago...and non spread pussy...nudge nudge spread that pussy

fasting is shitty to maintain.
intermittent fasting, 800 calories a day, light exercise. fucking do it.

Stupid bitch hahaha

Attached: 14418563-3A7F-42BC-8F94-23F8C1613AA4.jpg (750x751, 122K)

Memba when Cred Forums would only be interested in nudes and roasting? I memba. Fuck this circlejerk. Spread your puss and pull your hood back so we can jack to how much you hate yourself. This ain't faggit bitch.

Any history of eating disorders? I had a body like that (mabey worse) at her age. Shes got the advantage of having a pear shapped body, I was cursed with apple. I get mistaken for being preggers all the time!

Hey it's just a body we are corporal beings. Life is painfully short. As long as your healthy it's all good. You'll gain some confidence as you get older.

It was right there...just had a blanket in front of it

dude when, like 2009? it hasnt been that in forever

Their not ugly, just different. If it gives you some confidence go for it. Nothing is sexier than a girl with confidence!

Its not like u can be ridiculed into hanging yourself - no rope, or frame will withstand u

spread pussy as requested

Attached: BC6C498A-EB58-48DD-95BC-5DB5E97C895D.jpg (3023x1991, 1019K)

DEAR Cred Forums

Faggots have had their day, we have allowed them to roam free and taint our home, I call to anyone and everyone, lurkers, racists, niggers, to help and take back Cred Forums

The ideology of NYPA is crippling this site, thus when no one bands together to fight back against the imbalance in content in the site, the opposite side continuously grows like a tumor.

If you would like to return this site to its glory, the only way is to furiously raid Fag/Coom threads, it’s the ONLY way.

- The Disciple of Pogo.

Attached: E71853A1-295E-4605-A5AD-5C17D94A5AD0.jpg (557x307, 39K)

yes, starving was my drug for a while

checked

See? I see butthole...hemisphere placement be damned pan it down

sorry it’s all upside down i’m not a phwotogwaphur

but... why butthole? why do you need to see it???

Science

Let's all symp the mentally ill bitch who's already dropped nudes instead.

You've all gone soft.
This isn't the place to look for advice. Everyone here is a degenerate looking for lols or faps and if you think otherwise you're more delusional than OP. Now more nudes or fuck off with this sob story bullshit.

buttholes are hot

Just do it or show face

How many fingers can fit?

This fucking loser cut up her tits instead of losing weight.

The absolute state of women today, fucking hell what a waste of space. She's going to die single, alone and unhappy, I'm fucking sad and happy about it at the same time, because she probably is abusive to men, but also gets abuse from men. Fuck these man haters, they reap what they sow with their feminist bullshit.

checked AGAIN
how the fuck do you keep getting dubs/trips? The word you're looking for is fetishism. Idc about your asshole but pull that hood back and show off your fat clit.

Yeah most of us fall into that trap. It's not a joke when you say a simple insult can give a girl and eating disorder.

So you survived that. Fainting spells, extreme exhaustion, heart papultations that shit sucks. Those are your battle scars. Embrace and learn from them. A reminder to try to be healthy(ish) and happy.

But... a huge component here is... before you can love another human being you have to love yourself. Your fucking yourself up mentally, setting yourself up for failure. ):

You are a fat slut and beyond being used as a cock holster no one will ever love you. Except maybe your immediate family. Maybe.

checkpoint: going into vegetarian keto to fix my horrid body.

Fist your butthole...

dudes have been simping forever. just be happy its not a trap or loli thread and enjoy it

we are working our way down the checklist. videos work too

i’ve got tiny fingers but... of the average man? i’d say 3 at most

Dont we simp all the time with feels threads?

so suicide it is?

>teehee

Boomers these days

What backpain? This bitch was just a fat lazy cunt, she could have had a proper diet and gone to the gym, lost the weight, some would have come off her tits, no back pain at all, but instead she got the taxpayer to pay for ruining her fat ugly titties even more, this bitch is a drain on society, a literal cancer on society, I bet she runs around being all feminist and shit.

My god...

And the misogynist bitches about feminism...

Attached: 1580417566796.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Fist your pussy... show a vid??

taxpayer who? my family paid for this out of pocket. and i’m not a feminist

Thought you did worse, that's interesting

absolutely. imo there is nothing wrong with simping. sometimes nudes from a fat chick on the internet is good enough.

You just enjoy the food too much, you fat food addicted slag. Seriously, you have no idea how disgusting regular people find fatties. Like you're a fat woman, and you look at other fat guys and get disgusted, we look at your fatass and are disgusted by a factor of a million times more than you were at the fat guy. When you justify your fatness with bullshit, all I can think of is that you're too weak to feel like what it is to be hungry.

Friendly reminder: breasts are literal lumps of fat and when they're too large it's a pain in the ass (and in the back, figuratively).

She's still so sexy, as long as you aren't one of those porn-addicted faggots demanding insanely low BMI because "muhn porn vids always show purrrrrfect gurrrlz!". Yet the problem is about her personality: what if she's a schizo? liar, vapid, arrogant bitch? mental illnesses? depression?
also, her education. Can you have a conversation totally unrelated to shopping, netflix, travel, money, food?
If she's not mental and she's educated, then I'm in for a long term relationship.

> I bet she runs around being all feminist and shit.

She is ashamed of her body and on Cred Forums at 4am, severely doubt your assumptions are remotely accurate.

Equal opportunity simpers here.

how did i justify my fatness? i actually don’t eat junk food

Feels threads are gay. Symping is even gayer. When did this turn into faggit? Old Cred Forums needs to comeback, too bad most other oldfags died or left this for tumblrites and snowflakes to vent and circlejerk.
He's right.

Still waiting on that clit pic.

body ain't that bad imo, maybe you can get some cream for those scars tho, could fade some

>i'll regard you properly on that tasty ass
sounds like ur the type of person to say bobs and vegana kek

Show your sex toys and post your kik

am i mental or something? i’m excited to pursue higher education.

based and unappreciated

Ok man, not being a white knight or anything but no one gives a fuck, you're losing your time writing shit no one cares about and making her slow down the nudes production, fuck off

EST too eh? The fuck are you doing up you degenerate? Go to sleep.

old b never existed my guy. its all part of the propaganda machine. there was slightly better content, and dudes said nigger more, but it was basically the same

You don't have trouble losing weight you fat bitch liar. You have trouble putting the fucking food down, you have trouble eating anything without sugar in it you fat cunt. Honestly, you fatties are all liars on how hard it is to lose weight, you just don't want to do it because you're fat lazy cunts.

If I can be a skinny cunt most of my life and figure out weight gain is a full time job on top of my normal life, and I manage to do it, then you can fucking realise there isn't much to not eating sugar all day long, and it's way easier to lose the weight than it is for a skinny person to gain weight. You fucking disgusting lazy piece of fat shit.

Honestly glad you're on here taking the abuse, anywhere else and you would be complaining to the mods for censorship and bannings, and all the skinny pretty chicks would come out and lie to your face that you're beautiful, because secretly all women hate each other and are competing for the men, so they'll make you feel better about being a fat disgusting landwhale because it means more options with men for themselves.

got em

Never even opened a simp thread. But if ya got issues and you need to talk to some one user.

So fucking sick of this bullshit, this is why the old fags left in the first place, hurr durrr Cred Forums "isn't for porn" "isn't for politics" "isn't for anime" hurr durr "they have their own boards".

Remember a few weeks ago when Jannies pulled all porn. Cred Forums nearly died.

clit pic wooho

Attached: 2BACF393-6EF6-404D-AB24-D51E26A5A54C.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Fuck you. No sleep till Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!

yes yes! all my friends are liars and i was just lying to myself! i’m horrid and will lose weight in order to be loved!

Holy fuck, you know you got an awful face, and awful body, and instead of deciding to work out and exercise, you decide to scar yourself by botching your tits up.

Fucking kill yourself already, jesus christ, I feel sorry for your existence, I hope you don't even try dating, you're going to attract bad men that want to use you for sex, and you'll mischaracterise all of us good men that don't want you, as being evil misogynists, just because you attract bad men that want to abuse you because you abuse yourself.

Like on a human level, I feel really bad for you, and sad, that you're going to live a life of an ugly woman, and another part of me has no sympathy and revels in the fact that you're a woman who is going to live that life because of all the damage you women are doing to men in society. Fuck you to hell and i hope you suffer that life of being an woman, and also sincerely I hope you don't live that life of an ugly woman and nothing bad happens to you, I hope you get a good man but before that you actually improve yourself and get better. JEsus christ you depress me. You're probably the kind of girl that won't look in the mirror and realise you're a 1/10 looking chick, and you think you deserve a 10/10 guy that's prince charming, while you shun any guy that's even as low as 4/10, even though that's three points ahead of you.

Start spamming trap threads with images of different and interesting animal traps and trans threads with pics and spec sheets on different types of transmissions

I think it's time to put something in there, show me what you can do

Now fist it....

butthole pic :) it feels good to be wanted

Attached: C18A6BEB-B776-4450-94E4-B9432C38629C.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Dude chill...I just wanted to see her face

Just stop with the pictures and sort yourself out. You are unhealthy and disgusting.

For your own sake please please get a personal trainer or something as soon as possible and stick to 1200 calories a day.

Newfags detected. I am old Cred Forums. It's not about what belongs where. People seem to have forgotten where they are and what they're doing. Keep symping because somehow it makes you feel good to whiteknight a chan whore instead of getting what you can.
FUCKING FINALLY.

Attached: IAM.gif (500x213, 1013K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

You're triggering the male protector side of me with your stupid wallowing in self pity, I feel sad and sorry for you, but I know you're just doing it for attention and you're probably suicidal. You should kill yourself but I sincerely hope you don't, I hope you improve yourself with a ketogenic diet and exercise, you'll never become more attractive because you're already ugly, but you'll become a ton less uglier if you get into shape.

Please, for my woman hating sake, be better and make yourself better so you can prove me and my hate wrong, god this world needs some fucking hope, you women all suck so bad, why does it have to be like this?

there’s a lot going on in there... you okay?

That does look like a nice grippy pussy

Great looking pussy

paradigm shifts to gluttony rather than being active, i guess. i hope i can change your mind, sir! i will!

>Beastie Boys
I at least get outta work at 2am. What's your excuse?

Attached: mynwordsd.gif (640x272, 1.66M)

wait wait wait
>you should kill yourself
>i hope you don’t
which one is it?

stop spelling simping with a y. and my guy you are trying to hard. how old we talking. 2014 or 2004. you come across as much more 2014

Op...you have a cute face don't you?...you're one of those fatties where people can see that you're a knockout under all that blubber and skin.

IT'S NOT JUST MEAT YOU FUCKING RETARD.

God you're only 18? I feel so bad for you, and at the same time fuck yourself, you got life on easy mode, how can you fuck it up that bad? You must have shit parents.

Keto diet isn't just meat. It's more fatty foods, and take note you massive landwhale, fatty foods do NOT make you fat or put on weight, it is SUGAR that leads to putting on fat. Your body cannot just absorb fat and store it, it needs to break fat down first to digest it, what does turn to fat real quick is sugar in your blood stream which is taken in by your body's cells and converted and stored as fat.

Eat healthy fats like avocado, almonds, nuts, seeds, soya yogurt unsweetened, olives, eggs etc. and watch the weight start coming off. Stop eating and drinking sugary and high carb foods.

How can you be 18 with botched tits?! What the fuck, I want to hug you, but you're so fucking fat and disgusting. Shit I feel bad for saying this to you knowing women can't handle the truth, and you're on here getting validated with attention which is what you really want.....god I feel bad for you. Please bitch, just improve yourself so I can feel something other than contempt for women.

>for my woman hating sake,
slow down there school shooter

At least the pussy looks doable. As for your flabby belly it's not the end of the world, I'd recommend rough rape play and no food for a week, most of that weight just magically vanish and you'd be left a well appreciated skanky chunky whore

I'm at work til 6am

I don't know how it works for girls, but when I need to reset, I go on youtube, I look at motivational workout videos, I look at my goals and look at my progress, and I relight the fire by doing this stuff, I listen to aggressive or inspiring music and I remember the pain of being not wanted by women when I was so skinny. It motivates me to get into the gym and keep up the exercise and eating because the results are so positive and I love the way women look at me now compared to when I was super skinny.

Honestly OP if you stop being a lazy cunt and find some motivation losing enough wait to be relatively attractive wouldn't be hard.

On the plus side, those holes are primed for you to be a good little slampig for those desperate or degenerate enough to want to sleep with you.

i mean, i don’t think i do. i don’t really feel comfy sharing it. you’re right i hope! i hope i have an okay face under this

>You don't have trouble losing weight you fat bitch liar.

I smell an overweight fat virgin dude who's past his 30 and basically never talked to a female with the exception of his slob fat mom.

The only reason to fatshame is people trying to keep their bad habits.

Attached: tips.jpg (527x420, 24K)

there’s not much i can really do about my breasts

What ever helps you sleep at night.
So enlighten me, what do you think Cred Forums should be? I sorta remember the board in 08 had some coding type stuff, more hentai, nyan cat oh...and chocolate rain hack that was mildly funny.....but I was always more of a /x/ and Cred Forums type, or 8ch before it got shut down.

What makes you think I'm white knighting? Or not getting any? I mean I dont need to prove anything to a random ass user sooo... your argument is kinda moot. Mabey I just trying to have some random ass fun faggot.

You can just rip them straight off and send me as cuddle bags

Just post your face, if it IS decent, at least you can bait people in with it if they don't like the rest of your body.

Hun this is going to sound harsh, but as a woman, your main advantage is youth and beauty. You have youth, but no beauty, the best you can do is get into shape.

I'm telling you as a man, that I can take an average face if her body is in shape, but I cannot take a banging hot face if the body is whack.

Get into shape, attract a good man, repress your fucking female nature to cheat all the goddamn time and support that man to be better, because ultimately his success will trickle down to you. Ignore your stupid pussy tingles when you get bored of your man after the honeymoon phase and realise no man wants you once you're used goods, and if you picked a good man, he will keep you until you or he is dead. Don't fuck about with trying to trick men into marriage, just be a good WOMAN.

So work on yourself, find a good man, start to have kids, once the kids are settled get yourself an education, but remember, it's your job to hold the family together and support your man so that he can go out and earn that bread you fat fucking cunt.

Fuck I hope it works out for you, at least us men have more sympathy for you ugly whores than women have for ugly men.

Its fine... show us

Ahhhhhh funny gif. Actually trying to quit atm. Got a nicotine patch on and a massive headache.

That and homework for business classes.

at least for me, both meanspo and sweetspo work. feeling bad about myself obviously works wonders. it’s odd, though. 97 percent of the time i’m all good but i just need this morsel to get into gear

You fucking wouldn't be on them if you didn't botch your tits and did some exercise. Fuck me, you'll probably recover if you actually start getting exercise and eating healthy.

>my guy
>grammar nazi for lingo on an image board
Holy shit you're a faggot. Cherry on top would be you being on your phone. 2007, not even gonna give you the (You). Get the fuck away from me.

Attached: gftafm.gif (320x240, 1007K)

OP I also hate myself, and it has gotten to the point where I have to force myself to eat and it's still very difficult to get the food down. I've lost 25 pounds in the last two weeks, I'm in the 130's. You have to reach the point where you have zero fear and absolute hatred for yourself and yet feel nothing. Once you reach that point the weight comes right off.

what makes you think i’d even be capable of cheating lmao? i appreciate your advice. i don’t know how i let myself get to this point. it’s like i never had a childhood

NO BITCH IT'S NOT DEATH.

Holy fucking shit, you should kill yourself, but not because you're fat and ugly, but because you're a fucking woman. Now that I have that bit of misogyny out of the way, because yes you femcels do deserve the hate, let me just say death and suicide is not the answer. You have so much to offer the world and other human beings if you can overcome your physical body.

Please bitch, just every day, set a routine, that's what is needed for us men, I have a routine, which is every day I go to the gym, even if I'm not feeling it, even if I know I'm not going to want to do exercise, I still go to the gym, and once I get there, I see others exercising and it motivates me to do it too. Even on my bad days, I can just be in the gym unwinding mentally and stretching because I'm too lazy to do a workout or I'm in pain and recovering.

It honestly isn't that hard, you're just depressed you poor soul, fuck I wish I could give you a hug, but no pretty woman would hug an ugly guy, so I won't feel bad that I can't make it all better for you.

Post face lets see it.

Attached: 1_03970e2dc977aaa6ecaa0ec4217aec06.jpg (640x480, 30K)

oh, user i suggest pursuing professional help or finding someone to talk to. that sounds really tough, i’m sorry

If you post a face pic with timestamp I'll cock it for you

i’m considering coming off of them in order to take acid

hun please, there's so much bad information here, don't be codependent, if you find a man who does that shit for you, you will leave him as soon as you start to become better because you know you can do better than him. It's disgusting that you women even think like this, but when you start getting male attention after getting into shape, you'll think that you're too good for the guy that was whipping you into shape, and in a few years you'll be fat and back out of shape.

Do what I do, look around at how women want hunky guys, get insanely jealous and galvanize your resolve to get into shape and hit the gym every day. It's the only way, you can only do it for yourself and for what you want, if someone else does it for you, you're doing what all feminists and loser women do, which is not taking responsibility for your own situation.

>sleep
Kek
>I dont need to prove anything to a random ass user
yet you're replying and trying to engage
>what do you think Cred Forums should be
My heads not so far up my ass that I think I should be the arbiter of what belongs in the asscrack of the internet. You'd be better off asking randos in the street for advice than coming here for that. But y'all wanna circlejerk. Whatever. I got my clit pic.

couldn’t i work out at home or something? also i’d definitely give you a hug!

don't believe this fucking guy. These are damaged guys that can't get normal women, so they become warped into liking disgusting piggy women and other warped shit, and they will use and abuse you fatties because these damaged men know that you have no options. They'll ruin your confidence even more.

I fucking hate these loser men simps that like fatties, because they only like them out of necessity, they can't honestly get normal girls.

Go work out naked

put sharpie in pooper

that’s good advice, too. thank you for your input!

Shit dude, sounds like a hell of a morning. Fucked myself by polishing off a 2nd cup o' joe before my shift ended.

Honest reply here, ignore the other insults from guys, but your place as a woman is to be loving, kind, nurturing and supportive of your man. The only problem is that you women pick the wrong men who abuse you, and you end up supporting pricks, and then when it goes south, you decide you'll never again do that for any other man, and you miss out on good men that would keep you till the end of your life, providing for you.

Good men love to provide for their women, and they love women who don't take advantage of that, they love women who are frugal and take care of the finances appropriately.

Seriously, the main threat you have to worry about is being so fat and ugly that you'll attract bad men out there.

Get a vape. Started a t-break from weed a month ago. Only smoke cigs when I drink if available. Vaping seems to fill the void and pacify me enough to not cave.

Just want to say, i think your attractive OP, The scars on your breasts are a little off putting but besides that you aren't even that bad.

Middle of my 84 hour week...fatty here got me through half my night...just wish she'd show me her face

Engaging for my own enrichment, years here fighting over the stupidity has honed my ability to debate/devil's advocate, your participation is appreciated user.

Your noggins so far up your anus that you can even give a definitive answer to what qualifies as "acceptable" random content.
Pretty weak sauce for a self proclaimed old fag. Glad you got you clit pic. Enjoy.

Attached: 180efc3227b70e92b88fd3e71826fbad.jpg (600x568, 31K)

top advice, thank you!

i’m already working on a vegetarian keto meal plan. any suggestions on what to include? what’s my calorie limit? i’ve always loved the idea of eating the same thongs every day so i didn’t have to debate with myself

What sort of "exercise" did ypu hav in mind

shut up fatty and take my dick

Unisom and melatonin mixed can fix that! Been relying on that for sleep last couple days. Wake up with headache still though.
Yeah fucking sucks. Gotta quit at some point. Had to give up coffee for the week too as it's supposed to be a trigger.... I miss coffee....

i’m not sure! whatever i’m told i should do!

The most baffling thing about it is that no one knows or they just don't care, I'm not bad looking and have a pretty hot GF (pic related). Life is for the most part together. It's strange, I think my brain is broken.

Attached: Beautiful Bailey.png (1101x1113, 1020K)

Had a vape and sucked on the damn thing constantly. Need one that shuts off for 45 mins at a time... not a bad idea, mabes for driving, chain smoke whist driving.

HUN JUST TAKE IT DAY BY DAY.

Holy fucking shit, just cut out all unhealthy food, so cut out the sodas, cut out the fucking takeout food, cut out the sugary drinks. Try that out in week 1, it's going to be hard, but don't fucking touch that coca cola, or that starbucks coffee you fucking landwhale.

Week 2, try to cut out the bread, cut out the chocolates and sweets, I mention cutting out sweets in week 2 because I know you didn't fucking do it in week 1.

Drink water every fucking hour or two hours. It will rapidly do wonders for your body in terms of metabolism and losing weight. Get used to feeling hungry in between meals. Eat three full meals a day, that's not shit food, and avoid the snacks you fat cunt.

Honestly, you'll see such a difference and you'll feel better for it.

You should see how many guys you can get off. Dont let tgem do the wirk though

still... it’s worth speaking to a doctor or therapist. disturbances of the mind don’t discriminate

Do not need to fast! You just need to stick to structure, three meals a day, no snacks in between, tons of water drinking every hour or two. Avoid fasting, because you're fat and will relapse, your body will get confused and think it's feast or famine, instead of just staying stable knowing you get three regular square meals a day.

>years here fighting
>your participation is appreciated user
>what qualifies as [random]
>shrek
Holy shit you're an idiot, and an even bigger faggot. I ascended above your level of faggotry years ago. No (You) for you. You can get the fuck away from me too.

Is this op?

No

>Is this op?
retard

Attached: 1570497146913.png (737x604, 657K)

Not on hand unfortunately. GL kicking the smokes. Tryna wean off coffee with tea but I just bought two boxes so that's not happening kek.
I buy disposaables and vary the nicotine levels so I toss 'em and resort to lower content til I reup.

PUT SHARPIE IN POOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've transcended user, may you also someday too.

The only one mentally ill here is you. She's so far away from a normal looking girl, that to even mention the perfection of models and pornstars is just going to confuse this bitch into thinking her warped body is normal compared to the perfect beings on the media. Fuck out of here with that shit, there's perfection, then there's normal girls, and then there's OP, a fucking digusting landwhale.

Nobody but damaged loser men are into fat ugly women, and they want them because they can do what they want to these low standard women who accept any crumb of attention. It's disgusting.

I'm the guy stuck at work til 6...not trying to rub one out. Just curious what this bitch looks like

bruh fuck right off. She's not remotely sexy, what the fuck are you talking about? Beauty is not subjective on this level, this is objectively disgusting you fucking loser.

Hey OP, ignore this bitch right here, this is the kind of loser man that is ugly and can't get better bitches, so he stoops down to your level, because that's all he can get. You fucking know you're fat and ugly, don't let this snake let you wallow in your situation because he convinced you that you were sexy as is.

Fucking loser men like this is why women think they're good as is and don't need any improvement.

OP would do well in this thread

Good non prescribed combo to have on hand and It wont kill ya. Coffee isn't bad for you as long as you drink it black. Its the cream/milk sugars that make it unhealthy.

What like that juul thingy? Yeah, these patches are kinda gay and keep falling off.

No motherfucker, I am far from fucking okay seeing this level of human suffering every day.

Cred Forums isn't the place for you

Write your name above your pussy

Erm no he doesn't motherfucker. He's a dude, and self improvement comes from self loathing most of the time. You fucking females could never understand it because you're all self obsessed losers who love nothing else but yourself.

Men can actually look in the mirror, hate themselves and decide to improve.

This is how I began to put on weight, I started hating myself and imagining the benefits of being bigger, and it helped motivate me to put on the weight.

It's both you fucking retard. You morons can accept that women are all over the place with their feelings, then you can accept the dichotomy and the cognitive dissonance that I have for women. You can accept that most men who have the balls to admit it, love women and hate them at the same time because of their behaviour and their nature.

Stay out of them rekt threads yo! See some chink boiling/skinning a puppers alive.

>transcended
>that'll show him teehee
Your 'years here fighting' have only made you so big a faggot you actually think a) what you post matters and b) somehow you're above another Cred Forumstard. You've all gone soft, bitch.
> I mean I dont need to prove anything to a random ass user sooo... your argument is kinda moot. Mabey I just trying to have some random ass fun faggot.
Stop posting.

Attached: facepalm.gif (315x225, 1.22M)

No bitch. You can hate women without it involving any violence. This shit needs to be debunked, there's nothing wrong with hating women, because there's tons of women who hate all men.

Fucking change your mind on this shit, you can hate women, and if society can accept men hating women, then women can finally start accepting constructive criticism instead of running for simps to do their censorship for them.

Stop thinking about your breasts, its you overall. Your titties will grow back a bit, but it's your overall body and your attitude towards your own body which is disgusting.

I think juuls are rechargeable/refillable. But yeah along those lines. Puffbars are tasty and sigma hookah pens too. The have different nicotine content and last long enough but tossing them and having to wait makes it easier to wean yourself down. Love black coffee. No sugar. Chicks think its manly too.

Because I'm 32 and have experience in life. You don't think you're capable of cheating because you're not getting hit on by hundreds of men every day.

Women cheat based on their options, if they can cheat, they will, they'll justify it however the fuck they want and believe it, whereas men are the ones who can commit, but they'll only do it if they haven't been used and abused by women in his life, and he's had a good upbringing.

At the moment you have no options to cheat, which is why you think you never would, you're only 18 which means you believe in that disney love bullshit, so that means when you eventually find a guy, you'll like him for maybe 3 months or so before you start really putting bullshit on him, and if you ever improve your looks while you're with him, you'll start to resent him for not getting better with you, and you'll lose feelings for him.

Us older men know you stupid women better than you know yourselves, you follow a set path and routine in life. Young women want to fuck around, then when they hit 27 to 30, they want to parlay that whoredom into a relationship with a guy who has no idea what kinds of filthy shit she was doing with other men, she'll want almost zero sex with you, and won't want to experiment because in her own words she got all that experimenting out of the way when she was younger. Women's dating strategies are a fucking insult to men.

MGTOW and/or incel detected. Pffthahhahahah, you guys all post the same.

>MOAR

Doooooon't fucking take acid!

Seriously, just go to the gym. I was a skinny fucking nobody, who women mocked, and going to the gym did wonders for me. For one thing, no one is judging you at the gym, they're all there for self improvement, in fact they're probably proud that you fucking made it into the gym, and secretly they're giving you props for it even though they're disgusted by you, they're still proud of you. You will understand this feeling the more you go to the gym and get into shape, because one day you will be that person who is in shape who feels proud of all the fucking hard work you did, and you'll look at the next fatty and be proud that they're on your path of hard work.

Fuck taking acid at the moment, it will only fuck you up more. Going to the gym will do wonders for your mental health. It will take you out of your home environment that you've gotten used to, and your brain will start recharging in a new environment, you won't feel as much of a recluse when you're in the gym.

Trust me, go to the gym every day or every other day, even if you have no intention of working out, take your headphones, your podcast, and go to the gym, and you will end up doing something even though you never had the intention of any exercise in the first place. You will get a double dopamine boost because first of all your mind was fighting you all day long into not going to the gym, so when you actually decide that you'll go to the gym to be lazy, when you actually make it to the gym you'll be so fucking proud you overcame a mental hurdle, and then you'll be in the gym and think to yourself that you're already here, you may as well do a workout, and even taking a minute stroll on the treadmill will give you that second dopamine hit, because you went above and beyond what you originally planned to do.

How do I know this shit? Because every day is a struggle to fight my lazy mind and find ways to trick my brain into getting me to be productive.

NO.

Working out at home is for when you have routine and other people to do it with you. The whole point of going to the gym is to recharge your brain and give you that feeling of accomplishment.

I can do home workouts no problem, but going to the gym is an experience for my brain, not my body. It's the act of getting out of your mental rut and into a better routine. It works for us men because we're creatures who like routine, but women are chaos and I don't know if it will work the same for you, but everything I do is usually so daunting to me, that I take every little thing as a success and it gives me a lot of confidence when I need it.

Do your exercise at home, it will have results on your body, but the really you need some human love, and human presence around you. I suspect your family is fuckin shit, you need to go out into the real world and make some friends.

fuck off with the simping. She actually does look that bad and she's not even remotely attractive. You're one of the reasons that fat people fail, you validate the bullshit.

Go kill yourself, and I sincerely hope OP overcomes her flaws, I really honestly do, and I really honestly hope cunts like you get reamed in the ass by feminists because of your lies.