Hi Chinese People, tell us whats going on in your Areas, with that Coronavirus

Hi Chinese People, tell us whats going on in your Areas, with that Coronavirus

Attached: IMG_20200131_075044.jpg (2048x945, 174K)

Dont fuck me with your nasty virus

Nothing is going on. Everything is fine where we live. Life is peaceful and happy and there is no virus. The media is lying to you. We love our leaders and our country. Please leave us alone and let us build escalators in peace. Thank you.

Umbrella sales have skyrocked

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-232944_Facebook.jpg (719x1099, 255K)

we can talk shit about anyone we want. this is america.

Shit talkers are a growing breed in america. Veganism is the only solution

kek

As soon as we found out it was real we decided to do some tests, to prove its stimulus...

You have to say that.....because of your Social Credits,chinesisch社会信用体系,Pinyinshèhuì xìnyòng tǐxì)

you didnt catch the escalators part, did you.

What about it?

After some considerable thought and speculation it was seeming to infect zones circomfrencing the innoculation perimeter. It seems that contact is the reason for infection...

it's a joke, because there's a couple of circulating vids of Chinese escalators killing people (or at least breaking spectacularly, i personally wonder if they killed people). so, they suck at it. hence, that obviously was an answer not from a Chinese person.

Nice dubs

Coming back to check results only finds that it is infact not a good thing. Just like we predicted. We didnt think anything like this would happen...

Help me out Cred Forumsuddies. Im from UK and stuck in Wuhan because BA cancelled my flight to London tomorrow. BA officials advised me to stay indoors and stock up water and dry food. They will call me back in 3 weeks. 3 fugging weeks. What im supposed to do in the 3 weeks anyway? Pls only serious replies as my life is at risk. No bullshit for once user

>Taking advice from BA
lmao nigga call the embassy

Master of logic over here

call embassy and tell them your walking home

Dont you fucking make a fuzz about it? Ive heard this virus is less fatal than a common flu. So if you aint elderly or contracted aids or a faggot then your chances to live is in the 99% you nigga. Just keep doing what you did and explore that shithole. Wonder what you made go there in the first place. Was it the chinese girls with the red dresses? Im in HK right now and trust me since the outbreak chinks suck and swallow my white dick atleast twice as good.

Weve had things like this happen to us in the past. Only thing now is to treat weakpoints. Right now, its the infected with serious issues that are suffering the furthest...

DEAR Cred Forums

Faggots have had their day, we have allowed them to roam free and taint our home, I call to anyone and everyone, lurkers, racists, niggers, to help and take back Cred Forums

The ideology of NYPA is crippling this site, thus when no one bands together to fight back against the imbalance in content in the site, the opposite side continuously grows like a tumor.

If you would like to return this site to its glory, the only way is to furiously raid Fag/Coom threads, it’s the ONLY way

- Disciple of Pogo

Attached: DBB57804-A4D4-408D-96E4-AD7700E36920.jpg (494x475, 28K)

Our land is ravanged with infected. Delicate prociedures should be in prepperation. Hope is the only thing we can look forward to...

I hate you for being such a gigantic faggot

Thankfully we're well stocked with many resources for our infected. As dark as it may seem now, we hope it wont get darker...

ok

Signs of recovery gives strenghth to our people. Children and people predrispositioned to getting sick are at the highest risk of getting infected that we know of at the moment. Our gentics and supirior medicine should be able to determine a speedy outcome of finding a resoution to whatever has happened

How can we save the chinese women from corona virus? I think its our precious white semen.

The women are also at risk because they could come in contact. Not too worried about alt methods of treatment that arent within human ethics and or morals. We just dont want the infection to spread...

We know that the virus along with the riots in the capital are nothing more than CIA Psyop. We will prevail strong against evil western ideologies.

Attached: 1553468213270 (1).jpg (400x418, 42K)

People say things against western ideology but dont know that could be what is causing the infection to spread. The embrace of healing should be felt with grace. Just being chinese is sick enough...

We do rather have corona than niggers. Im 100% chinese.

Attached: 1508554808646.png (555x472, 14K)

Testing for ban

lol, good one

Better to have a severe corona virus infection than to have a nasty nigger infection. Checkmate US of A you lost. Im chinese and can lean back and watch your demise from a safe distance.

Attached: 58c.png (1052x1137, 287K)

My rife is a quarantine with friend Tyrone. They in bedroom for free days now. I hear her crying on other side of door sayi g oh my god Tyrone and it so big. I don't fink epidemic that big.

Impressive mental capabilities you show there mutt. See if you want you can do it. Just keep believing in yourself

Just being there for each other is helping. Figurativily not literally. Food pyrmid is critical...

Oh look, the 50-cent army 五毛党 have arrived! The motherland is saved!

There is no coronavirus. The U.S government is lying. Come to China, touriss.

Rest seems to be helping. Between cleaning and redressing wonds is helping the infected from getting worse...