All bullies deserve to die. Change my mind

All bullies deserve to die. Change my mind.

Attached: dimitriospagourtzis.jpg (1600x1600, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/kE9MDLAW9gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some people really deserve to be bullied.

You sound so fucking retarded. Dumbass.

Bullying can go to far, but to be fair there are certain behaviors that are ostracized and should be discouraged and bullying/teasing/shaming are evolutionary measures to discourage this behavior.

Fucking idiot.

Social darwinism, only the strong survive faggot.

All bullies should have a psyhotherapeutist. Having a need to show your dominance by bullying someone weaker only leads to bad.

Quit being such a bitch pussy, fatty faggot.

Do it Faggot

Do what?

He doesnt know...

Attached: 1580421861204.png (447x438, 401K)

When you're a punk, you're not really a bully. You're someone outside society to begin with. And you're a bitch so are your punk friends after you got your ass beat.

This sandnigger was trying to make it by sucking my cock and inheriting my toilet, and that shit was gay gringe. He never realized he was not welcome in my country.

Nobody likes you and your party ain't shit. That's why I personally fucking bounce you.

idk if some of you retards have actually left your parents house. but some people need to be bullied in order for them to stop doing awkward / autistic shit.

Pls never breed.

Jokes on you, he was bullied out of being a faggot!

skinny weeb faggots that deserved their bullying detected

the people getting ass mad about being bullied never stood up to their bullies and still regret it to this day.

the type of people to let someone out in public fuck with you and you will just shrink and take it instead of going on the offense.

Kek

I'm old enough to remember when you could solve a bully problem with a couple of friends and a few baseball bats.

Depends on the level of bullying, are we talking one on one or a bunch of people humiliating you? Being target by a group of people is way worse and legit suicide fuel

This is the hard fact limp wristed faggots raised by single mothers wont face.
Their is nothing wrong with bulling/shaming, it's a behavioral correction.
If you have been bullied/shamed in your youth or are currently in your adulthood, it means YOU have the problem.

Call seven one four followed by
Six four seven then finally
Twenty four sixty five!

Kill a bully for Christ...

Was there ever security footage from this?

stop bullying me

>All bullies deserve to die
Was recently bullied by a bunch of girls who got together and decided on a narrative of how I tried to touch their disgusting asses and hit on them constantly even though I think they're all absolutely trash people
Yes, I agree that these dumb fucking mouth breathing cunts should be lined up against a wall and shot in the their faces
Jews have fucked the civilized world in such irreparably damaging ways that their entire race deserves mass execution.
Yes, you are correct in assuming that jews need to be exterminated en masse
You are correct.
Jews do not deserve to breathe human air and need to be exterminated wholesale
They are the most vile and disgusting subhuman race that ever was
There are reasons why they have been aggressively expelled from all civilized human societies
Jews are literal cancer and need to be wiped off the face of the planet

Attached: 51939098_562614610882509_5396898381933051904_n.jpg (500x373, 23K)

what the fuck are you talking about, tard?

Attached: Mn3pIzH.png (100x100, 10K)

You're being a bully right now. So I agree. Do us a favor.

Well.. they do make school shooters.
Which harms us indirectly

I was bullied. Maade me who I am today and Im pretty proud of it. Some kids deserve to be bullied it knocks sense into them. Now kids go crying to their moms after they were the ones who deserved it. Some kids do t deserve it thought and there is a line.

vocaroo.com/kE9MDLAW9gI

Attached: islifereallythis.jpg (640x1136, 164K)

>Bullying is bad for society, it hurts people and makes them feel bad, it must be stopped.

I used to bully people for a time but I snapped out of it

this

Natzi

So you are employed as a jizz mopper in an adult arcade today? Tell us more....

if you get bullied you should kill yourself tbh
you serve no purpose to this world

Jews are bullies. I completely agree, they need to all die.