How do you even think you can compete against a race of man that has gone from slavery to being the number one option...

How do you even think you can compete against a race of man that has gone from slavery to being the number one option of top tier white women? White men would even pay money just for the privilege of watching their wives get blacked. There is no competition. In reality, there never was. Evolution will cause more and more white women to abandon their beta male white bfs in search of superior black seed. This is why it's so triggering for white males to see a black male with a white female. They recognize their impending genetic doom and that they are powerless to stop it.

Attached: fghf (2).webm (572x720, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182770152/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Its OK OP you clearly are a repressed homo obsessed with niggers, just admit it go out and get rammed up the ass by a nigger you can thank me later also sage goes in all fields

You dont make anyone insecure. You're just a faggot. Go away

Damn he's got us there

Attached: 0ab2246cc94e640c0f810e0aaf6362b0.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Are you that fucking chimp from Cred Forums earlier? Damn dude, get some fucking sleep.

You argue that blacks are breed from slavery to be the best?

Look at wolves. Wolves are majestic canines, proud and wild.
Add slavery, what do you obtain? Dogs. Freaking chihuahuas.
Slavery makes you inferior, period.

She's mentally retarded anyway lol

No one cares about your nigger faggot cuck fantasies you weaken humanity just by existing

Kek superior seed? Yet you crumble at the sound of the word nigger being mumbled by a white man. The only superior thing about the nubian is ability to fill furnish the prison system with fresh dark meat.

blah blah blah blah

don't you get tired of posting the same crap over and over again?

kys nigger

ug ug

That dick is rubber, Tenda. Only an idiot thinks it's real.

>how do you even compete with a clearly inferior race of monkey people who jews relentlessly and aggressively promote with your tax dollars as the a "superior race", even though those same people know with absolute certainty that these creatures are such a pathetic and inferior race that they literally laugh their asses off in the streets over the effectiveness of their propaganda campaigns and lies, since they have weaseled their way into positions of power in the fields of education, entertainment, and media via infiltration, subversion, and blackmail of people who used to be in top positions of power? Lol, like do you even know the most very basics of human history untainted by this glaringly obvious fifth column?
Dude, what?

Attached: 51535099_962468550807977_1204170639225651200_n.jpg (960x819, 86K)

Hannah Hays has actual brain damage from a a car accident, and is being manipulated and taken advantage of by her agent, manager, and producers.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182770152/

fuck ofdf

Fun fact. If the govt stopped forcing white people to keep blacks alive, the us would have the lowest crime rate in the world in less than a decade.

So blacks were domesticated? Doesnt seem likely.

How come black people from Africa that make it to the US excel at giving their children a future, despite often not even having access to welfare and being worse off? Why is the difference so massive? Why do you think there is a white and black race?
Did you know that in Africa we only hate American niggers more than Americans? Why do you think that is? I think it's good we sold you off and you are still showing what subhumans you were and how little it changed since you left the continent.

^ Up Vote

>How come black people from Africa that make it to the US excel at giving their children a future, despite often not even having access to welfare and being worse off? Why is the difference so massive?
I actually think this is something worth researching. Why does this happen? One would imagine blacks in general suffer from poverty, but immigrant blacks tend excel in the American system. Even those from the Caribbean make more than their American counterparts.

Why do Anerican blacks fall so short?

i don't compete. i just rigges the game in my favor. my gf has a bull that comes out twice a month and it completely unburdens me of the worry that she's not satisfied.