I gotta question for the mother lovers out there. Tell your story of how you got sexually attracted to your own mother...

I gotta question for the mother lovers out there. Tell your story of how you got sexually attracted to your own mother. Did you actually do something ? what would you like 2 do ? i know theres many of you out there lol i cant be the only one

Attached: b5e36e712ffc5271c5059896de1c0ce6.gif (399x386, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I consumed her poo when she was in the shed. She forgot to flush, and my instinct was to lunge for the turd before me. The stunch was unfathomable, yet so noxiously pleasing. After a whole lot of peeking out the the window, asking myself "is she still in the shed? Yes, she's still in the shed" I bit into the handful of shit I grabbed. I remember it being stuck under my fingernails very well. She didn't catch me, but she did say "user, you have chocolate or something between your front teeth" so I giggled, sucked it from my enamel, then moved on. That was a rare occasion, as she flushes continuously, but I will always remember the savoury, brown cack. I wrote a poem after that.
>I could hear her fart from a mile away, I journey to the smell, it's time to play
>For the chords her ass did make, I'm ready for her juicy steak
>I pucker my lips to catch her shuttle, for my throat it's not so subtle
>I choke and I gasp, it tastes sublime, for I swallow her chod for one last time
Oh I wish, user's.

Attached: 1580231046409.jpg (600x800, 56K)

oH god have i fantasized about my mom. I dont know anyone else who admits it that i can share to. I feel like Cred Forums has the most weird people that i can confide with. now back to my mom.

I remember accidentally walking in my moms room once and she was looking in her closet. I, never seeing what an ass or tits looked like, stared. and couldnt stop staring. I even croutched down and got a better look. She has one of the fattest asses ive ever seen. And some nice huge hung fat white tits oh my god. Ever since that day i always tried to catch my mom after her shower on accident. Then she locked her door and started being more cautious. I, was in my prime "i want to fuck my mom" phase, i started staring thru the window. I would have to wake up 20 minutes earlier and go outside, step on a stool, and in the cold, watch my mom shower oh lord that was the absolute best. I havent been more addicted to a body other than my moms. She had this fat ass that had cellulite and looked so nice now i look for that in my girls that i hook up with. But ultimately, i just want my sexy fat white bitch of a mom.

lost

Attached: 1580191968899.gif (171x167, 1.21M)

it's my stepmom for me not my real mom but my dad has been with her for like 13 years it started as thought as a horny teen but once i was 18 and still a virgin then would get really horny all the time and one day i just decided to take a whiff of her dirty panties on the ground still warm and got diamonds just knowing her pussy had been right there and that started my lust for my step mom conti...?

Attached: resize1575804843134.jpg (968x470, 91K)

Dad lent me his phone when I was a teen so I could play games while they went out, I was the only one home. I looked through his photo albums and found nudes if my mom. That's when I was she was a hot milf that happened to be my mother and since then I've cum gallons thinking about her. Pic related

Attached: 1525502274283_photo 2.jpg (720x960, 618K)

Attached: 0A5CE115-653A-4064-B128-E5C29C3369EC.jpg (1383x1536, 399K)

Attached: 7CE319FD-5F02-4F68-9EF4-397B0D2C1989.jpg (464x661, 33K)

I've been horny for incest for over a decade. I just love the Taboo and big breasts, got more and more into mature women and sneaking pics of her. On our last vacation I finally luckily got Nudes of her and I cum gallons to it

Saw her fucking a guy she brought home when I was 14. She thought I was at friends house. Rock hard in seconds. Still think about her bent over the couch to this day

I'm an only child, and my dad passed away last year.

We were our only support, and it just happened. She was crying in bed and I went to give her a hug. Ended up laying down with her. Got a hardon....
She felt it on her ass, turned and looked right at me, nodded, turned away slid her panties off and started grind on me. I took off my pants when she started fumbling atthem.

We fucked without talking or looking at eachothers face all that night.

not looking of speaking as you two commit an act you two never should

thats hot as fuck

every talk about it/do it again?

In my teen years she used to shower or dress/undress in her room with door open , and i saw her multiple times naked . At that time i wasn't into mom fetish , i was more uncomfortable about it, but i guess unconsciously it grew on me , because i was attracted to women with same body shape. And then at 20 i found nudes of her , and god i fell into mom incest fetish since then . We never did anything to answer your questions. I'd love to get occasions to caught her naked, spied on her like in my teen years but she doesn't let door open at home

Yeah, a couple weeks later. She brought it up and said it was a bad decision. I agreed, and we decided not to talk about it again. But we kept having sex. A simple look and nod is all it takes. Then when we're done it's back to normal

Attached: 1554409257184.jpg (1099x1010, 552K)

Cigs don't kill. Sitting inside talking shit with no exercise kills. That and I've grown over the years, thus the world become smaller (not in 3rd godly perspective). Killing is about friends. How many friends you have

You got more?

These are videos of this stuck up bitch milf getting fucked and taking loads to her face. Dumb unaware bitch thinks this was all deleted and would be beyond humiliated if anyone saw her like this. I'm sunnymanner on kik for more and tell me where you are posting uppity Patricia. Here's a screenshot from one of the videos
imig es/c/xCVUEhN
Add an . after imig and before es

Attached: a50d1048-662d-422a-a4f0-83bed435a052.png (1600x1508, 629K)

Is that your mom's ass? If so, lets see more of her! Nude or clothed. You got Kik? If so, Kik me at LittleHooptie

How long ago was this? What does your mom look like now? May we see a pic?

Let's see your stepmom? Post a pic.

My Kik is LittleHooptie if anyone wants to chat about their mom or female family member and share some pics.

HER FUCKING FACE WHAT IS THAT CREATURE

This old shit again. You'd think the copypasta would be better by now.

Never done anything but have been attracted to her for years.
I'm pretty sure it started because she brought me up alone and we often struggled for money, the amount of times I heard her getting fucked by our landlord when rent was late defiantly changed the way I saw her forever.

This sounds like bullshit, but let's see a pic of her, anyway? I'll jack my big dick off to your mom.

Attached: 1490209861938.jpg (900x850, 226K)