Watched this for the first time

watched this for the first time
didn't even feel like 3 hours
thoroughly enjoyed it

any more like it?
>inb4 assblasted Cred Forumsfags

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfDXMnQw7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when you find out it's fiction and not based on true events -.-

Now you can listen to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfDXMnQw7g

You're welcome

Attached: gj.jpg (474x474, 34K)

Attached: 1561364360969.jpg (779x998, 163K)

Kids today. Morons

I wish I could say i'd watched it but i never watched the end

>I was wanking too hard at that point and my glasses fell off

> Fucking gj.jpg
I kek’d

If you're actually serious, I would suggest The Pianist, with Adrien Brody. Excellent film, very emotional.

The boy in the striped pajamas too

I was going to recommend that one but I feel like the tone of that film isn't as congruent to the other two.
Apologies, still worth a watch.

drag me to hell is absolutely terrible and doesn't belong near this list

Shoah (1885). Dir. Claude Lanzmann

This movie cured my latent libfaggotry. They made us sit through this crap thrice in school. I'm so fucking sick of that movie.

wtf where is no country for old men, really?

Attached: no_country_for_old_men_390_0.jpg (390x240, 22K)

It litterally is fiction you fucking retard spiel(((berg))) tries to make you feel as if it was actually real events that happened by shoving fake jews at the end visiting shindlers grave in jewstan

The real story ends with the murder of Folke Bernadotte, and his murderers, notorious terrorists, being harbored by- and becoming part of the very highest levels of the Israeli government.

learn (((real))) history cunt

I do know my history also visited a lot of places too as I dont sit in my mummys house with a tin foil hat on

You're obviously clinically retarded.

The angel of auswitz was kinda similair in some ways to me

Any you a delusioned young child who thinks they are being edgey.
Keep it up kiddy

roll

I grew up in the 90s, when Seinfeld was huge. There was a joke in one of the episodes about Jerry having sex while watching Schindlers list, and his whole family freaks out since they're all Jews, so growing up I always thought if would be funny to also fuck during that movie.
Wound up fucking 3 different girls to it over the years. Last one was so young she didnt even get the reference of it, but she was a white nationalist and thought the sex scene with the guy sniping off jew prisoners was hot, so that was enough for her. Pic related.

Attached: 5fa6037c-30ee-4df1-9550-d9f7b2f3dcb6.jpg (1052x720, 159K)

>know my history
>actually believes a fictional book made into a movie is real world events
What a retard

Actually has been to the factories,camps museums, read many books and listened to stories from step relatives who survived Auswitz......

Fuck off you retarded greasy jew

Attached: 1579912510237.gif (741x741, 573K)

omg, ok stfu longnose

Honestly. It will be funny if you get what you want like the gif you posted. Go over to /gif/ and look at the videos of people getting chopped into pieces a d set on fire in Africa. That's going to be the entire world. I'll enjoy watching you get the same treatment.

Roll

Atonement?