Which and why?

which and why?

Attached: 2bda1dae5a6aca7685a640f07f710eb5.png (1076x1061, 619K)

women are for weak minded. i only eat hard dicks with my bare hands.

both. The make it or break it deal is face and titties.

Innies often require more lube or spit to keep the outer lips from folding in and getting raw. Outies usually grip the dick better.

innie... they are more pure... noone wants to fuck an AIDS infected outtie pussy which has been destroyed by multiple big black cocks.

HAH Kek... Truth.

Who is Noone?

“Outie” just mean blown out by whorecraft

only virgins care

virgin detected. these guys are definitely virgins who have never seen pussies in person. you guys really dont understand the female anatomy if you think that being blown out is the same as an "outie".

No, only permavirgin desperate faggots like you don't care.

Depends on what they look like, some innies look good, some look like a swollen eye, some outies look good, some look like an axe wound.

Totally depends on the individual innie/outie

The two in the pic, I'd go with the outie, looks like a nice outie

>PLS LET ME INSERT MY 1 FOOT PINUS INTO YOUR VAGENE YOU WILL HAPPY.

Man of culture

Outie, looks more natural to me.
The outie in your pic looks a little stretched though

literally no one thats not an incel gives a shit

so innies need more lube because the lips have too much friction, but outies have more grip?
lol ok. stay in school

Nah he's right, you absolute faggots just talk shit like any of this makes a difference, if were actually getting pussy you wouldn't give a fuck if she had an innie or an outie, not one fuck.

This nigga gets it

What the absolute fuck are you talking about, you clear and obvious virgin!!

nah, only incels like you pretend to be qulified cunt inspectors, who would tell a woman to get back dressed if they show you an innie or outie.

I prefer innie but I'm fine with either

The roastie meme is stupid
outie > innie all day every day

Not that my opinion holds any real weight in this conversation, but as a man who has been sexually active for going on 12 years, I must say the innies generally look very natural and are some of the best looking vaginas I've ever seen. I cannot stress enough how good they look and feel when a woman is wet and begging for you to thrust away.

That being said, outies still have their place. If my future wife has a beautiful facee and lovely figure, I'm never once ever going to complain if she has an outie.

..as long as it doesnt look like deli-meat stuffed in a Subway sandwich.

welcome to Cred Forums

Innie is more aesthetically pleasing.

They both need lube you fucking dunce

>..as long as it doesnt look like deli-meat stuffed in a Subway sandwich

This is the only consideration! Doesnt matter if her pussy isn't playboy-class, innie, outie makes fuck all difference. Having a cunt that looks like the waste from a butchers dustbin does!

not if you get them wet enough

Jesus christ, correction: they both need to be lubricated

You people , I swear..

> DAD I POSTET IT AGAIN ON THE FOUR CHANNELZ

- Hackerman 2020

Attached: eventhorizon.jpg (680x723, 44K)

Outie. I prefer to feel the pink going in and the pink going out. Less friction.

this

ye but salad is also beautiful but would u choose that instead of a greasy pizza?

Vaginas are fucking gross

Getting ruined blown-out pussy that has thousands of miles of dick ran through it isn't something to be happy about.

In terms of cosmetic Innie , in terms of practice Outie (definitely much more confortable)

blaming miles of dick for vagoo damage vs the wreckage of vaginal child birth.

kek, ok.

Doesn't matter you literally never see it

You must be a chuck to willingly fuck a destroyed roastie pussy.
t. Settled with a virgin girl with perfect never used before innie pussy

How retarded do you have to be to believe that your dick has the supernatural ability to make labia grow.

Attached: 1511666338866.png (600x600, 445K)

Not looking to date Japanese. I'm with colonial America's, always have been.

if dicks can waller out a vag with tons of use, why doent vags wear the dick down to a nub with tons of use?

No, if you use their retarded logic, it should actually make your dick grow? Not shrink. I mean it somehow makes their pussy lips grow, according to them, so each time you fuck a girl, you should gain like half an inch

>caring if a pussy looks good
all pussy looks nasty, the feel and smell are what counts.

>Giant flaps of testical-looking skin hanging out of a gaping hole look the most natural to me.
>Excuse me while I take this gay man's fist up my ass until I feel his shoulder hit my chode.

>all pussy looks nasty

fag detected

Outie:
>more to play with
>usually bigger clits
>easier to give orgasms
>gets and stays wetter
>tastes better
>looks better wrapped around my dick
>messy creampies look amazing in an outie

>t. roastie

ITT
>Faggot virgins call other faggots virgins for having standards.

Attached: 428.jpg (734x520, 77K)

I wouldn't reject an otherwise good girl simply because of a preference. If it's gross/infected/etc, sure, but not a healthy innie or outie.

I'm married and have 4 kids, so not an incel. I started fucking at 12, had a variety for 20 years, then got married. I have developed a preference as a result, nothing wrong with that.

I find innies more visually appealing, but it really makes no difference when you're fucking.

what would you say is most common, inneis our outies?
also do you have daughters? how do their punanis look?

if your daughter wanted labiaplasty would you pay it for her?

If you had to guess, does she have an innie or outie?

Attached: IMG_8736.jpg (396x594, 61K)

100% outie.

Only a nigger would fuck an outier, hardpass.

>what would you say is most common, inneis our outies?
Outies. I've had more innies, but statistically speaking, the average labia length is 2.5".
>also do you have daughters?
All 4 are daughters
>how do their punanis look?
All girls are innies when they are young. Haven't seen em since they got older. My wife says the older two are similar to her, so outies. Still virgins, so there goes that "mileage" myth.
>if your daughter wanted labiaplasty would you pay it for her?
If it was medically necessary, yes. But that's pretty extreme. Cosmetic, no. I'd tell her it really doesn't matter to most guys. Unless they are retarded incels, which are best avoided anyway.

whore detected.

>callused fetid cunt
>mile long lips from the strain of nigger dick
>pads her bikini so people don't confuse her for a guy with a dick
>keeps turning down offers to model for Arby's

Okay bitch. Keep moving.

God. That fucking "innie{ when fully waxed....
I hate giving girls head, but girls who wax their vagine and butthole are a special case. Just feed that shit to me. Let me suck on your thighs, and suck on and chew on your buttcheeks....
OMFG
I've had a few gf's who've waxed and for fuck's sake I have never ate a pussy and butthole with such aggressive interest as I have with those few individuals.
If a girl waxes everything from the waist down then they deserve to have their butthole and vageene eaten with serious aggressiveness.

>Innies often require more lube or spit
You are a worthless fagot who has no clue how to satisfy a woman. Innies are literally the easiest to please and love
>feed me your tiny little innie vagina
You sound like a virgin fagot who has a serious tiny and thin penis

I've fucked both. Wife has and innie and I guess I have a bit of an innie preference aesthetically. But it makes no difference when you're fucking. The PC muscle on the other hand, makes a HUGE fucking difference. So if you got a woman, make sure she's doing those Kegel exercises.

I can confirm that sex does actually turn pussy from innies to outies

>got with a girl back when I was 17, she was 16
>had perfect innie, looked like tiny ass cheeks
>we start fucking on a regular basis, at least twice a day
>a month of so later, I notice small labia flaps peeping out
>wtf.jpg
>figure it could just be swelling
>don't mention it so as not to embarrass her
>years pass
>without even noticing it, as I see it every day, it hits me that she now has beef curtains down to her knees from all the fucking
>I hold a flap in each hand and lift them up to her face
>WTF are these, femanon?
>she looks at me with shame in her eyes
>they're... they're my pussy lips, user, don't you like them? You made them!
>disgusted, I tie them around her neck as tight as possible
>she lays on the ground choking to death
>as the last bit of life exits her body, and her eyes are closing as she drifts off to sweet death I look at her with pity
> a single tear rolls down my cheek as I mutter the last phrase she ever hears
>"I fuckin hate Arby's, you disgusting freak"

Attached: (m=eqglHgaaaa)(mh=8fK-dDGtUgwHJ-cc)2.jpg (400x300, 20K)

The incel fantasy

you forgot the ending.....

>OPEN THE DOOR
>GET ON THE FLOOR
>EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR

Dub trips

Outie. More interesting.

Outie for sure.

I prefer outie to innie, feels good man

Outie

Innie, outtie is fucking gross.

What would these 2 have?

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 142K)

down to her fuckin knees

Virgin detected

This. Although I prefer outies in general.

both outies

Half agreed, I don't really care about tit size either. It's face and weight for me.

Either because pussy is pussy.

Innie. Just fucking look at the pictures. The right looks trash the left looks cute.

Outie means higher hormones during puberty. Which means better health. Which means better offspring.

Innies may as well fuck a asshole just a 0 ring and empty pit.
Outies full of fun lips hold onto cock feels much bette and fun to suck on..
Summary is piss on innies and that my 40 year experience report.

>I'm married and have 4 kids, so not an incel. I started fucking at 12, had a variety for 20 years, then got married. I have developed a preference as a result, nothing wrong with that.

Except that none of this is true. You're a bitter incel lying on the internet

Which: Innie
Why: Aesthetics

that's a decent answer but innie for me. its always reminds me of my childhood or their childhood

>t. virgin

Damn

Innie. Innies turn outies when women are sluts. Do you want to fuck some roastie fucked by god knows how many times by Jamal and friends?